Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End - The Story? *Spoiler*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pirate_1987

PirateDiva
Interesting....*falls to the floor crying* Why Must there still be 92 days left?

I Need this Movie Now!!!!

Claudia_Black
OMG! i want to see this movie so bad xD

pyratequeen
I would be so damn happy if they just came out with the trailer already!!!!!!!! I mean, like, what's going on?

Chiki Mina
I have read that plot many times. Im really getting annoyed about the trailer. There are movies that are going to be released in september and they already have their trailer. Well....*taps on desk* what's the hold up?

aelizabeth
i don't know what to expect from the trailer. im not sure that there will be much of a clue to the end. I hope the trailer is good, we've waited so long, but i'm preparing myself for a disappointment

Chiki Mina
No way^^. Don't be pessimistic. A simple trailer can't dissapoint you. I just want the trailer so I can see how the movie will be. To be honest, I'm not interested for Jack and Liz--for now. I just want my trailer to see the action.

aelizabeth
JE is screwing with my head. I try to be optimistic, but I almost wish i never cared what ship the movie would end with. I want to go and see the movie with a completly unbiased opinion. I think i might enjoy it more that way. i doubt i can do that now.

Chiki Mina
Just enjoy the movie. Don't be ashamed to be a Sparrabeth lol. I always say this, but I have a good feeling on our ship. You don't need spoilers to know about that.

I know I won't be dissapointed. I will expect the unexpected--something that will take me by surprise in a good way.

JaehSkywalker
*speechless* I can't wait for it!!

Thorin

AudioHeart
OMG that sounds soo cool, can't wait till AWE comes out in cinemas lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.