Superman With The Lasso of Truth vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Lasso grants who ever is encircled in it nigh resistance to magic. With Thor having no edge in magic over supers, would thor still be able to get a majority of wins over The man of steel.

Soljer
Thor still has his BFR options to exploit. Ignoring that, though, I think Superman lacking the magical resistance would REALLY hinder Thor's performance.

Also, considering Supermans MASSIVE speed advantage? He'd likely be able to get Thor in the Lasso before Thor even blinked.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Thor still has his BFR options to exploit. Ignoring that, though, I think Superman lacking the magical resistance would REALLY hinder Thor's performance.

Also, considering Supermans MASSIVE speed advantage? He'd likely be able to get Thor in the Lasso before Thor even blinked.

I don't mean for superman to use the lasso offensively. Just as a way to block the magical part of thor's powers. He would still have his powers, but the magic itself wouldn't hurt supers. So instead of hitting clark with magical lighting, it would just be lightning. if you get where i'm coming from.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't mean for superman to use the lasso offensively. Just as a way to block the magical part of thor's powers. He would still have his powers, but the magic itself wouldn't hurt supers. So instead of hitting clark with magical lighting, it would just be lightning. if you get where i'm coming from.

I understand completely; your first sentence explained it quite adequately. All it does is remove Superman's weakness to magic. He can't actually USE the lasso for the fight.

In that case? It'll probably be closer, but I'd still say Superman'd take it.

Juntai
Thor wouldn't get the majority w/ or w/o the lasso.

Jax_Jax
supes takes it

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The Lasso grants who ever is encircled in it nigh resistance to magic. With Thor having no edge in magic over supers, would thor still be able to get a majority of wins over The man of steel.

Supes.

Newjak
Originally posted by Juntai
Thor wouldn't get the majority w/ or w/o the lasso. Yes he would shock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.