Ronin vs. HUlk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ronin at his best, can the Villian put down the Hulk? Hulk is seriously pissed.

DigiMark007
Ronan the Accuser?

I'd say probably, since he's much more versatile. But I don't know a ton about him, and I might be wrong. If it's a brawl, it goes to Hulk though in a heartbeat.

Anything with Hulk these days seemes to get spammed, but hopefully somebody without a huge for/against Hulk biased will comment as well.

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Ronin at his best, can the Villian put down the Hulk? Hulk is seriously pissed. Ronin vs Ravenous?

DigiMark007
Ronan didn't have his normal weapon for all of Annihilation, if I'm not mistaken. It was some cheap knock-off that's not as powerful.

Of course, I don't know fore sure...but it was a widely accepted rumor for a while.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It seems to me that One would have to be seriously invulnerable or really fast and strong to put the Hulk down if he's pissed. But Ronin seems very bad assed. This fight could go either way.

bigbran
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Ronan didn't have his normal weapon for all of Annihilation, if I'm not mistaken. It was some cheap knock-off that's not as powerful.

Of course, I don't know fore sure...but it was a widely accepted rumor for a while. Actually... Ronin felt like that he has been sleeping before he felt the full power awaken. He was actually more powerful.

I'm also referring to Ronin taking off half of Ravenous's face... that's how I see the fight anyway...

DigiMark007
But didn't he break his hammer doing it? I still thought the hammer was a knockoff.

Meh...I may have to dig up the issue. It's vague in my memory even though it's fairly recent.

Is #7 out?? I thought it was supposed to end before CW...?

bigbran
Originally posted by DigiMark007
But didn't he break his hammer doing it? I still thought the hammer was a knockoff.

Meh...I may have to dig up the issue. It's vague in my memory even though it's fairly recent.

Is #7 out?? I thought it was supposed to end before CW...? Ya... but when has he ever put his hammer through a Surfer level being's face?
He did say though, in the Gamora fight, that it made him more powerful.

There is no 7...

It is/was a 6 issue series.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Ronin at his best, can the Villian put down the Hulk? Hulk is seriously pissed.

hulk

"V"
Ronan at his best? Yeah he'd win a fair majority, versatility is a beautiful thing.

Hercules
Are we talking Ronin, the ninja from the Avengers or Ronan as in the Accuser?

"V"
The Acusser.

The Avenger would be overkill no expression

Hercules
Just checking, as the title made me think WTF?

Its a good battle, Ronan has battled the FF and kicked Iron Man's ass, If Hulk can get his hands on him though it should be lights out.

I would say this is pretty close, maybe even 5/10. It all depends on how Ronan fights, if he fights smart he takes this, if he doesn't hes dogmeat.

The Fake Macoy
Ronan should be able to take this one. He's just too versitile.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Ronan should be able to take this one. He's just too versitile.

Versatility only takes you so far. You can be as versatile as a swiss knife,but you gotta have power in the versatility. I"m leaning towards a 50/50

juggernaut66666
Ronan.
He is seriously underrated here.

TricksterPriest
what's stopping him from pummeling Hulk with blasts from his universal weapon? The Accuser has a good shot of winning this if he doesn't get macho stupidity and try to melee with Hulk, as Hercules pointed out.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
what's stopping him from pummeling Hulk with blasts from his universal weapon? The Accuser has a good shot of winning this if he doesn't get macho stupidity and try to melee with Hulk, as Hercules pointed out.

Ronin goes down. He isn't as strong as Thor. Hulk and Thor rumble. Hulk wins this. Did ya see Herc destroy Clor?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by guy222
Did ya see Herc destroy Clor?

That alone made the issue worth everything else, IMO. yes

DevilGoblin
Hulk easy 9/10. He loses a fight if he is not really enraged.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Hulk smash puny kree

guy222
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
That alone made the issue worth everything else, IMO. yes

Alright

guy222
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Hulk easy 9/10. He loses a fight if he is not really enraged.

agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.