I've done it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
...my application to re-enlist on KMC has come without a hitch. After much inspection, my experation date of 2007 has been updated. Apperently I'm only good for two more years...

Quest-xx
hmm

Scythe
Now I can continue to park almost inside the building!!

Morning_Glory
huh dontgetit

Bloigen
herbdance

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Scythe
Now I can continue to park almost inside the building!!
...awesome...I was really losing sleep over this....no expression

TRH
awwwwwwwwwwwwwdassdsrggggggggggggggggggggddddszzzz
zzzzzzzzeffsxdxzsssssssss

Bloigen
Originally posted by TRH
awwwwwwwwwwwwwdassdsrggggggggggggggggggggddddszzzz
zzzzzzzzeffsxdxzsssssssss

daherg@u

Sanctuary
Anyone else think this was gonna be one of those "I just lost my virginity in the backseat of a car" threads? ermm

Bloigen
Originally posted by Sanctuary
Anyone else think this was gonna be one of those "I just lost my virginity in the backseat of a car" threads? ermm

No.

Scythe
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
...awesome...I was really losing sleep over this....no expression

Shh shh shh, it's okay, it's okay, it's all been settled, get back to bed.

silver_tears

I thought it was going to be one of those "I've finally discovered how to have sex with myself just by breaking my pelvis bone allowing for easier maneuverability," threads. ermm

_____a
grin

Scythe
Originally posted by silver_tears
I thought it was going to be one of those "I've finally discovered how to have sex with myself just by breaking my pelvis bone allowing for easier maneuverability," threads. ermm

Shh shh shh, it's okay, it's okay, it's all been settled, get back to bed.

Strangelove
Now I can continue to park almost inside the building!! I have a VIP spot smokin'

Scythe
Originally posted by Strangelove
I have a VIP spot smokin'

I could have a small child break something so we can be parking buds....

Alpha Centauri
The man is mentally ill...

-AC

Scythe
Not exactly, you see, I've given myself two more years of KMC. I told myself I'd head out of here on '07, but apparently others wanted me to stick around and I've become quite fond of my fellow OTFers. So I'll give KMC a go for two more years.

MR.Grum
Anyone else think this was gonna be one of those "I just lost my virginity in the backseat of a car" threads? ermm me

Scythe
Originally posted by MR.Grum
me

...wrong...

JaehSkywalker
I never knew it was possible to expire thyself... erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.