Wolverine and Spiderman vs Grey Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
can they defeat the Hulk in his weakest, but possiably his most skilled and most tactical form?

Soljer
Probably.

swerve1988
joe fixit breaks their necks

guy222
Originally posted by swerve1988
joe fixit breaks their necks

Probably

Symmetric Chaos
I'd give the edge to GreyHulk.

Alfheim
Im giving it to Spiderman and Wolverine.

janus77
Spiderman could attach webbing to Wolverine and swing him around like a mace. very likely to tag Grey Hulk with the adamantium claws.

or Spiderman could make a slingshot out of webbing and fire Wolverine at Hulk.

can the Grey Hulk make the earth quake by slamming his fists into the ground? if so, he might be able to occasionally knock them off balance and then grab them.

6/10 to Grey Hulk but it's close.

Soljer
Spidey could always fast ball special Wolverine at/through Grey Hulk.

He may not be a hundred tonner, but I'm sure the little canuck could get going pretty fast, even with only twenty five tons of force behind him.

HereComesRandal
hulk completely destroys them, they have no chance

Bouboumaster
Wolverine hang out with Savage Hulk. A least powerful ennemy with a skilled partner would be a lot equal.

5/10.

NiņoAraņa
hmm, curveball special.....

StyleTime
capt it up, you already know about Kluh. You know who wins this.

Accel
They could win it. Wolverine's already showed he can put down Fixit by himself and Fixit won't be touching Spider-Man. Fixit's a pretty smart fighter though and could possibly think of a strategy like constant thunderclaps to throw them off or something like that.

Adult Swim Guy
well idk if they were smart and worked to gether then i think that spidy and the beast would win

boriquaking55
Spite...

Fixit breaks them

Soljer
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Spite...

Fixit breaks them

Accel is one of the most reasonable Hulk fans on these boards. If he knows it's not spite, it's not spite.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Spite...

Fixit breaks them

Its far from spite.

boriquaking55
Well as I posted that I did remember the time where Spidey was holding his own against Professor, and of course Wolverine (with his jobber aura) going toe-to-toe with Savage, so maybe it's not spite afterall.

Soljer
Yup, and Professor >>> Grey.

Accel
Originally posted by Soljer
Accel is one of the most reasonable Hulk fans on these boards.
Right now that's not that big an accomplishment, considering I'm being compared to guys like xmeat and DH.

boriquaking55
Aye. Hulk 5.5/10

Soljer
Originally posted by Accel
Right now that's not that big an accomplishment, considering I'm being compared to guys like xmeat and DH.

True. erm.

But, then again, I've ALWAYS seen you as one of the most reasonable and realistic Hulk fans.

Accel
Aww. blush2

Shucks, you ain't so bad yourself.

godking
Grey Hulk can win this he is a very crafty fighter who unlike the other versions of the Hulk actually uses his abilities at their maximum potential.

If Grey Hulk decides to use multiple thunderclaps & uses his jumping abilities to move around he is very hard to beat.

jinzin
I dunno, I think that while wolverine has shown he can temporarily put down grey hulk... that was before the fight really got goin... if the fight takes off and wolverine doesn't land that blow immediately I don't see the team being able to get a majority here...
grey hulk's already shown he can get ahold of spiderman.

carver9
Wolverine and spiderman is standing side by side facing the hulk. Spiderman spidersense go off and he's thinking that the hulk is about to attack but wolverine ends up turning around cutting spiderman head off. Then he turns back around at hulk and smiles saying "are you ready" and wolverine solo's this fight.

http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?trd=040916161417

capt it up
hulk issue 340.......

however as jinzin stated earlier that may not be possiable .

Metalmanx
Originally posted by carver9
Wolverine and spiderman is standing side by side facing the hulk. Spiderman spidersense go off and he's thinking that the hulk is about to attack but wolverine ends up turning around cutting spiderman head off. Then he turns back around at hulk and smiles saying "are you ready" and wolverine solo's this fight.

http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?trd=040916161417

roll eyes (sarcastic)

carver9
Originally posted by Metalmanx
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You know I said all of that just to make you mad right. I knew that you would show up and say something about my post.

Tha C-Master
I don't give them the majority against a serious Hulk, they should only be able to hold him off.

Badabing
Thunderclaps and ground stomps ftw.

durfist

Martian_mind
Ground calps and Thunderstomps FTW!!!

Badabing
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Ground calps and Thunderstomps FTW!!! Even better! laughing

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by capt it up
can they defeat the Hulk in his weakest, but possiably his most skilled and most tactical form?

not even if you write the fight

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by HereComesRandal
hulk completely destroys them, they have no chance

just found a reasonable poster in this place

juggernaut66666
Edit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.