Wolverine vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
H2H match.

I wanna see alf try and tell me that punisher will win.

first match with healing factor

second with out it and wolverine has ample time to get use to not having it

Bol Gath
In H2H punisher is sliced, diced and shredded to tiny pieces.

The only reason he can hang with Wolvie is his range capabilities

Alfheim
Originally posted by capt it up
H2H match.

I wanna see alf try and tell me that punisher will win.

first match with healing factor

second with out it and wolverine has ample time to get use to not having it

No he does not! What wrong with you? Everything always come back to Wolverine I created a thread called Shang vs Punisher not Punisher vs Wolverine.

Instead of starting up a spite thread why dont you respond to my posts in the other thread.

Shheeessh. miffed

braz
no expression

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

you gotta be kiddin me...Wolverine totally, brutally and utterly stomps Frank into the ground.

capt it up
Originally posted by Alfheim
No he does not! What wrong with you? Everything always come back to Wolverine I created a thread called Shang vs Punisher not Punisher vs Wolverine.

Instead of starting up a spite thread why dont you respond to my posts in the other thread.

Shheeessh. miffed

well your arguement is shang0chi getting pwn by wolverine and yet wolverien would pwn punisher far worse. If you believe punisher can defeat shang-chi in h2h then why not wolverine?

so your agree punisher gets curf stomped 10/10 both encounter?

Alfheim
well your arguement is shang0chi getting pwn by wolverine and yet wolverien would pwn punisher far worse. If you believe punisher can defeat shang-chi in h2h then why not wolverine?

so your agree punisher gets curf stomped 10/10 both encounter?

Gezz im not discussing this. Wolverine ha adamantuim bones and claws and a healing factor, hows Frank gonna beat that? But thats not neccesarily Wolverine beating Frank by H2H its his powers.

Everything always comes back to Wolverine. Cant have Frank beating a top tier fighter that means im comparing him to wolverine...cant have that.

"V"
Take away the adamantium and healing factor and you have yourself a fight.

capt it up
Gezz im not discussing this. Wolverine ha adamantuim bones and claws and a healing factor, hows Frank gonna beat that? But thats not neccesarily Wolverine beating Frank by H2H its his powers.

Everything always comes back to Wolverine. Cant have Frank beating a top tier fighter that means im comparing him to wolverine...cant have that.
I said would out healing factpr for the second fight hell even with out adamatium.

Logan stripped of his healing factor and has no adamtium vs punisher

capt it up
Originally posted by "V"
Take away the adamantium and healing factor and you have yourself a fight.
done

"V"
I think that Logan would be able to take a good majority because of the speed advantage (that he would have without the adamantium skeleton). I'm not too sure whether he would have higher or lower endurance than Frank though.

Alfheim
Well I dont hink hes a better fighter at h2h than Shang or DD, its his powers that help. Wolverine 6/10 or 5/10.

capt it up
Originally posted by "V"
I think that Logan would be able to take a good majority because of the speed advantage (that he would have without the adamantium skeleton). I'm not too sure whether he would have higher or lower endurance than Frank though.

Even with his adamatium he has a massive speed advantage vs punisher.

endurence Logan still is superior then that of punisher.

capt it up
Well I dont hink hes a better fighter at h2h than Shang or DD, its his powers that help. Wolverine 6/10 or 5/10.

Punisher a hell of a lot mroe durable then DD and DD does not hit nearly as ahrd as logan. Punisher head could be crashed with a single plow.

Please enlighten me how punisher get a 5 or even 5 in a h2h combat match vs a guy with superior skills and superior stats?

Soleran
I don't think Punisher is an exceptional H2H opponent, however what he is though is VERY good at being more then just a h2h opponent and taking wins by using his enviroment and tools better then some martial arts folks.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soleran
I don't think Punisher is an exceptional H2H opponent, however what he is though is VERY good at being more then just a h2h opponent and taking wins by using his enviroment and tools better then some martial arts folks.
I agree fully

Alfheim
Punisher a hell of a lot mroe durable then DD and DD does not hit nearly as ahrd as logan. Punisher head could be crashed with a single plow.

Please enlighten me how punisher get a 5 or even 5 in a h2h combat match vs a guy with superior skills and superior stats?

Does Wolverine still have his claws?

capt it up
Does Wolverine still have his claws?
nope. no need for them

Juntai
Gotta go with Wolverine.

Alfheim
Well skill wise Wolverine maybe one of the best but hes not as good as DD, Cap or Shang.

Hell Wolverine tried to nerve pinch rogue this is something that DD could do, so in terms of skill Wolverine aint that good.

Hes not as fast as DD I dont think.

Wolverine without his powers will probably not be as durable as Frank, but hell hes got alot moe experience.

6/10 to Wolverine. Wolverine is not as fast, durable or skillful enough to cause Frank to have lots of problems. Frank can be skillful as well and his toughness can pull extra wins.

capt it up

Metalmanx
Even with his adamatium he has a massive speed advantage vs punisher.

endurence Logan still is superior then that of punisher.

I disagree.

Regardless, with the new stipulations (no healing factor, no adamantium bones/claws), Wolverine still wins the majority over Frank, 7-8/10.

capt it up
ya Logan not that skilled he only has over a 100 years of fighting experience of his own plus 1000 years of experience given to him by Ogun you know the guy who the greatest swordsmen to ever live and is sticks equal in combat. Not to mention it been stated that logan is the hand of god and has lived many live times. so please try again

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I disagree.

Regardless, with the new stipulations (no healing factor, no adamantium bones/claws), Wolverine still wins the majority over Frank, 7-8/10.
you disagree that logan would not have a massive speed advantage? Do your really think that little of him?

I guess spiderman does not have a massive speed advantage over punisher either

Bol Gath
I think Logan is at least as fast as dd or Chang. I mean he has deflected bullets with his claws(put aside the time when he caught a bullet which i don't believe he can), his reflexes has to be above human. He is also peak to low superhuman in the strength category. And he can definitely match "any" top tier fighter in skill. without his weapons punisher is toast.

Alfheim

Grimm22
Unless Punisher has an army of a million grizley bears to back him up he's screwed here no expression

Alfheim
Originally posted by Grimm22
Unless Punisher has an army of a million grizley bears to back him up he's screwed here no expression

Wolverin does not have his healing factor, claws or adamantuim.

Bol Gath

You said you took away his powers. his durability omes from his healing factor and bones.

I was under the impression that was because his muscles was primed to work at peak condition under any circumstance. But i guess that could be counted under one of his powers. however i heard somewhere that his muscles is about twice as dense as normal humans.

Grimm22
Wolverin does not have his healing factor, claws or adamantuim.

He still has more skills than punisher, plus he is a bit faster and nearly as strong as Cap no expression

capt it up

Rick/Genis
capt... you let the argument in one thread extend to another...... not cool thumb down

capt it up
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
capt... you let the argument in one thread extend to another...... not cool thumb down
I don't care .

Rick/Genis
Well you should... this totally makes this thread worthless. It should be closed smile

Alfheim
Ok im done with this, this is just stupid. Im sticking to the Puniusher vs Shang thread.

spidey-dude
without his claws and healing byby wolvie

Alfheim
Meh I dont know I might continue tommorow its just the whole reason for this thread was just stupid.

Soljer
No claws, healing factor, adamantium, and etc....

Wolverine wins this 10/10.

He is still in another league in strength, speed, and skill.

Hell, even his durability and the like are greatly superior to a normal humans due to Weapon X's chemical treatments.

Put the two of them in 'equal bodies,' make it JUST about skill, and Wolverine'd only win 8/10.

Tassadar
Wolverine wins first 10/10, due to the claws and ridiculous durability. He wins the second 9/10 due to the claws.

Metalmanx
you disagree that logan would not have a massive speed advantage? Do your really think that little of him?

I guess spiderman does not have a massive speed advantage over punisher either

You misread. I said nothing about speed in my previous post. Don't jump to conclusions. No one likes assumptions.

I said I disagree to Wolverine having a durabilty advantage over Frank given the new stipulations.

I never argued that Wolverine wasn't faster, because he is. Duh.

I also never argued that Wolverine isn't a better fighter, because he is. Duh.

Like I've already stated, given these new stipulations, Wolverine will still win 7-8/10.

jgiant
wolverine 7/10

my2cents
Originally posted by spidey-dude
without his claws and healing byby wolvie

Are you serious? wolverine is one of the highest rated fighters, even without the adamantium or HF he takes this

SpunkySmurph

I wanna see alf

Ok. ermmnone

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/Scans/desktop_alf_1024_768_Warner_Bros.jpg

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Ok. ermmnone

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/Scans/desktop_alf_1024_768_Warner_Bros.jpg

laughing I thought the EXACT SAME.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Bol Gath
In H2H punisher is sliced, diced and shredded to tiny pieces.

OMG!!! @_@

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/3783/punisherrhnooo.jpg

Trackz
..well punisher is stronger now...he knocked out manthing with one shot i think haha, can't wait to see frankencastle vs daken.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Trackz
..well punisher is stronger now...he knocked out manthing with one shot i think haha, can't wait to see frankencastle vs daken.
I dont think he knocked him out, think he just sent him away.

Parmaniac
ALF 10/10

bzw it's funny to see the history for you two always collide on each other laughing out loud

Battlehammer
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.