Captain America Vs. Karnak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rick/Genis
Fight is in a boxing ring.... First fight with shield

Next fight without

CHARGING STAR!!!

Grimm22
Karnack 10/10

Alfheim
You know Cap could win, BP has pawned Karnak before and that was before Hudlin.

Also Karnak has tried to nerve stroke Namor, but this is something Cap has been able to do. I would give Cap the majority, 6/10.

Alfheim
bump

grey fox
Karnak every time.

Alfheim
Originally posted by grey fox
Karnak every time.

See below.

Originally posted by Alfheim
You know Cap could win, BP has pawned Karnak before and that was before Hudlin.

Also Karnak has tried to nerve stroke Namor, but this is something Cap has been able to do. I would give Cap the majority, 6/10.

I think giving Cap the majority was jumping the gun abit though.

grey fox
I'd like to see scans of Karnak losing to BP , otherwise I call bullshit.

Alfheim

I'll try and find it later. Actually its old schoold though.

Soljer
If you look at Karnak's feats like shattering blocks of diamond, and cracking the Thing's arm, it would be logical to assume he wins every time.

However, if T'Challa can punk Karnak(and he did. Twice.) then Captain America can only do it faster.

Donkey Punch
I think Karnak is a great concept for a character and SHOULD easilly win this, but he regularly 'Jobbs'. I give this to Cap, who via training has basically the same power anyway and is faster and has the shield.

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by Soljer
If you look at Karnak's feats like shattering blocks of diamond, and cracking the Thing's arm, it would be logical to assume he wins every time.

However, if T'Challa can punk Karnak(and he did. Twice.) then Captain America can only do it faster.

He's broken the Things arm before ?

OMG that is amazing. Imagine a Wolverine/Karnak Hybrid. He would basically be unstoppable.

Metalmanx
I may be completely wrong, but from everything I've seen of Karnak, as EXTREMELY skilled as he may be, he doesn't appear to be all that fast, ya know? I mean, sure he's got the skill to make up for that, but I can't recall seeing him pull of a speed feat along the same lines as Black Panther/Daredevil/Cap. And if I am right in this assumption, then it just seems like BP defeats him via speed. In which case, Cap could easily do the same (even though I believe BP to be slightly faster than Cap).

Soljer
Originally posted by Donkey Punch
He's broken the Things arm before ?

OMG that is amazing. Imagine a Wolverine/Karnak Hybrid. He would basically be unstoppable.

Yeah, and he's knocked the Surfer out with a brick to the head, too.

Symmetric Chaos
Karnak 8/10

Hercules

Hes lost to him twice, I believe the scans are in his respect thread. Both times his lack of speed let him down, well that and he outright told BP what he was going to do before he tried it!

A well written Karnak, who is non jobbing though should in theory be able to beat anyone, Cap's Sheild and speed advantage would keep him in it.

Tough call! I will have to think on this one...

Alfheim

http://img92.exs.cx/img92/9303/vsinh.jpg

There you go, the thing is its old school and I think you need a modern comic to back it up, but im not sure if Huldin counts as evidence. He probably hasnt read the old school issue where BP knocks out Karnak and is probably allowing BP to knock out Karnak becuase hes white, the same way he made Luke Cage pawn Doc Samson.

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by Soljer
Yeah, and he's knocked the Surfer out with a brick to the head, too.

W.T.F., as in the guy who ca fly through the heart of stars and has survived planet destroying blasts like they where nothing ? smile

Daredevil1
That was also when Surfer was weaker on earth, even Shang Chis enemy Midnight gave Surfer tough battles back then.

grey fox
From both scans i'd have to agree with MetalManx , Karnak is lacking in speed. But he still takes a 6-7/10.

Donkey Punch
Originally posted by Daredevil1
That was also when Surfer was weaker on earth, even Shang Chis enemy Midnight gave Surfer tough battles back then.

Really ? I didn't think he was de powers to those levels at the time. Wasn't Doom potentially taking over the world when he gained his powers during this period ?

grey fox
Originally posted by Donkey Punch
Really ? I didn't think he was de powers to those levels at the time. Wasn't Doom potentially taking over the world when he gained his powers during this period ?

I think it was more like Surfer was trying to learn about earth at that time , so he didn't do any insane feats such as turning his enemies to soap bubbles ect ect...

Daredevil1
I give Cap 6-7/10 considering how Karnak has faired recently.

Actually I give all A list fighters like Shang, Blackpanther, Ironfist, Daredevil, and Cap all better odds considering how Karnak has fought two time BP.

I know A-B-C logic doesn't work. But sheeeesh Karnak just sucked against Black-Panther.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Rick/Genis

Next fight without

CHARGING STAR!!!

Sidious likes Steve Rogers. Meh

willRules
I would like to see this fight in a comic yes have they never fought before?

Daredevil1
Kind of Cap used a sneak attack on Karnak an KO'ed him with a shield bash. So it wasn't a straight up fight.

Brutacus
I give Cap 6-7/10 considering how Karnak has faired recently.

Actually I give all A list fighters like Shang, Blackpanther, Ironfist, Daredevil, and Cap all better odds considering how Karnak has fought two time BP.

I know A-B-C logic doesn't work. But sheeeesh Karnak just sucked against Black-Panther.

This doesn't sound right I mean issn't Karnak like the karate kid of marvel, or atleast shouldn't he be???
I might be wrong, but issn't he one of the few inhumans who got his powers from training and meditating or something??

Iff not jobbing he should be able to beat cap or any other A list human fighter atleast 7 iff not 8/10 time's.

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by Brutacus
This doesn't sound right I mean issn't Karnak like the karate kid of marvel, or atleast shouldn't he be???
The difference is speed though.. I don't think Karnak is as fast.

guy222

Next fight without

CHARGING STAR!!!

Capt

Brutacus
The difference is speed though.. I don't think Karnak is as fast.

Besides strength, Karnak possesses certain physical skills superior to those of human athletes. His Inhuman metabolism affords him slightly greater reaction time, endurance, and speed than the human race's most perfect physical specimen, Captain America.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Brutacus
I might be wrong, but issn't he one of the few inhumans who got his powers from training and meditating or something??

Iff not jobbing he should be able to beat cap or any other A list human fighter atleast 7 iff not 8/10 time's.

No one has IMO shown KK levels. But if there was one it probably would be Mantis, Gamora, Moondragon and possibly Stick.

Karnak did crummy against BB so that tells me he has awesome techniques but not a better or as effective fighter against the Street levels best.

Symmetric Chaos
No one has IMO shown KK levels. But if there was one it probably would be Mantis, Gamora, Moondragon and possibly Stick.

How many of them could hold back a PreCrisisKryptonian using just skill?

King KAM
Captain America KO's Karanak, and then Karate Kid. both of them arent on his level.

long pig
Black Panther's dad has beaten Cap BP has beaten his dad. BP has beaten the entire FF, stalemated the entire Avengers and beaten friggin' everyone he's ever fought. Find me once where he's lost to anyone at or below spiderman. He isn't allowed to lose fights....why? Well, let's not get into that.

But, as for THIS fight, Karnak destroys Cap. Utterly destroys him.

Karnak doesn't have peak human speed, he's got superhuman speed & strength & intelligence & durability and a nifty lil trick that would k.o Cap with a single hit.

I mean really, Karnak can't lose to Cap. Anything Cap can do Karnak can do faster, better and longer (he doesn't tire like normal either).

I love Cap and I like Karnak, but Karnak is underrated by everyone and shouldn't be considered streetlevel.

King KAM
Originally posted by long pig
Black Panther's dad has beaten Cap BP has beaten his dad. BP has beaten the entire FF, stalemated the entire Avengers and beaten friggin' everyone he's ever fought. Find me once where he's lost to anyone at or below spiderman. He isn't allowed to lose fights....why? Well, let's not get into that.

But, as for THIS fight, Karnak destroys Cap. Utterly destroys him.

Karnak doesn't have peak human speed, he's got superhuman speed & strength & intelligence & durability and a nifty lil trick that would k.o Cap with a single hit.

I mean really, Karnak can't lose to Cap. Anything Cap can do Karnak can do faster, better and longer (he doesn't tire like normal either).

I love Cap and I like Karnak, but Karnak is underrated by everyone and shouldn't be considered streetlevel. Bps Dad beat a young Captain America who was FRESH off of training , not the captain america that we all know and love. Cap not only did not know what he was up against he had never been up against someone of that caliber.

Captain america has gone on to beat BPjr. the one who you say is so awesome every time they have ever gotten into a a scrap. So your logic is flawed old man.

As for Karanak, he was outskilled by BP who has been outskilled by Captain America, Karanak goes down hard, Cap puts the whompin on him, simply because he is KNOWN for his poor showings against BP who has never beat cap

Apolloknight
Originally posted by long pig
Black Panther's dad has beaten Cap BP has beaten his dad. BP has beaten the entire FF, stalemated the entire Avengers and beaten friggin' everyone he's ever fought

He also defeated the entire New Warriors line up, dont forget about that.

King KAM
Originally posted by Apolloknight
He also defeated the entire New Warriors line up, dont forget about that. but loses to cap everytime

long pig
See, Cap can't lose either. He's the Batman of Marvel as well as Marvel's American hero. He's got Superman's "American way" jobber aura matched by his Batman-esque "I'm only human but I beat cosmics" jobber aura.

Black Panther's aura is "He's our token black guy so, to make up for years of not having any black heroes, we're going to have BP beat everyone."

But, take that away and they aren't very tough....they definitely aren't Karnak tough.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by King KAM
Bps Dad beat a young Captain America who was FRESH off of training , not the captain america that we all know and love. Cap not only did not know what he was up against he had never been up against someone of that caliber.

Captain america has gone on to beat BPjr. the one who you say is so awesome every time they have ever gotten into a a scrap. So your logic is flawed old man.

As for Karanak, he was outskilled by BP who has been outskilled by Captain America, Karanak goes down hard, Cap puts the whompin on him, simply because he is KNOWN for his poor showings against BP who has never beat cap

Cap became cap in what 1940 right, he fought Bp in 1944!? I don't think he was fresh off his training.

Also, Cap has never outright beat BP aside from the Contest of Champions, and that had it's PIS/CIS, and BP had defeated cap just awhile ago in BP 22 or 23 (cant remember issue off hand). But there were stipulations to that.

Point.

don't bring up fights unless it was on fair and equal grounds.

BP and cap, HAVE NEVER NOT ONCE, fought in a all out battle, EVER.

So to say either one is better then the other is just stupidity.

King KAM
Cap became cap in what 1940 right, he fought Bp in 1944!? I don't think he was fresh off his training.

Also, Cap has never outright beat BP aside from the Contest of Champions, and that had it's PIS/CIS, and BP had defeated cap just awhile ago in BP 22 or 23 (cant remember issue off hand). But there were stipulations to that.

Point.

don't bring up fights unless it was on fair and equal grounds.

BP and cap, HAVE NEVER NOT ONCE, fought in a all out battle, EVER.

So to say either one is better then the other is just stupidity. in contest of champions BP and Cap both held back and cap did him in with the quickness.

In the avengers Cap knocked BP on his ass.

Every time that they get into something BP is getting that ass whooped, and his daddy could come get some if they ever wanna bring his ass back, Capn is handing out ass whoopings on this forum for many a days to come son.

now get in line boy

bigbran
Capn is handing out ass whoopings on this forum for many a days to come son.
But not in comics... evil face

Apolloknight
in contest of champions BP and Cap both held back and cap did him in with the quickness.

In the avengers Cap knocked BP on his ass.

Every time that they get into something BP is getting that ass whooped, and his daddy could come get some if they ever wanna bring his ass back, Capn is handing out ass whoopings on this forum for many a days to come son.

now get in line boy

RIGHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT

This coming from the guy who said Karate kid isnt on Caps level.

King KAM
RIGHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT

This coming from the guy who said Karate kid isnt on Caps level. karate kid is walking PIS, but PIS dont work on the capn, rogers tests KKs chin, and lays the DC golden boy on his ass.

Apolloknight
karate kid is walking PIS, but PIS don't work on the capn, rogers tests KKs chin, and lays the DC golden boy on his ass.

I know your just trying to get at my "other" more aggravated side with you last few post.

But I don't feel like it tonight, maybe tomorrow!????

King KAM
I know your just trying to get at my "other" more aggravated side with you last few post.

But I don't feel like it tonight, maybe tomorrow!???? dont matter when you come, cap beats Karanak, he beats BP both junior and senior, and then he goes home and ****s prom queen

TricksterPriest
That's John Patrick Mason, Sean Connery's character, from the rock. that's where you stole that last part from, right?

King KAM
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
That's John Patrick Mason, Sean Connery's character, from the rock. that's where you stole that last part from, right? correct

bigbran
dont matter when you come, cap beats Karanak, he beats BP both junior and senior, and then he goes home and ****s prom queen And... he achieves this... how?
Does he just rise up from the table or something... shifty

capt it up
karnak is rather over rated sure he can see weak points how and thats impressive however it means nothing unless he fighting people like thing and such.

If he fighting a street leveler it far less impressive since all the top tier martial artist know were all the weak points are on the human body and they know how to defend from such attacks.

Daredevil1
Not sure if this was covered but Cap was much less skilled back then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.