THIS is what Batwoman's Costume Should Look Like

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
I found this in another forum. It's from a JLA comic, where the daughter of WW and Batman becomes Batwoman:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/948/jla90ai3.jpg

This is a hell of lot better than the current Batwoman's costume IMO. Obviously she would would have to drop the lasso and bracelets but she looks really cool IMO.

grey fox
A little....extreme . But cool.

TricksterPriest
True, the bracelets and lasso don't quite work. But the rest is impressive. thumb up

Nataku8188
Everyone knows bright colors give you +45% to your hide in the shadows ability. Oh, wait. My bad.

WrathfulDwarf
A great costume...but you can tell it was fashion out of one a Huntress costumes ideas. Very detail and gorgeous costume.

Jyppe
Lacks high heels stick out tongue

Mindship
Great costume. Would translate well to the big screen.

Validus
If she had some buckles on that outfit, I'd swear she stepped out of a Liefeld book.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Draco69

The Bat family are fcensoredg psychos. no expression

UniOmni
Originally posted by Validus
If she had some buckles on that outfit, I'd swear she stepped out of a Liefeld book.

But thats not a bad look though. I'd buy it.

And Liefield is more of the guns and inexplicable tears type artists.
Plus, the real tragedy of Liefield is his total lack of understanding anatomy.

On the plus side, i love how the comic basically say, Wondy finally gets some dick and then goes all Suzy homemaker on the DCU.

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
But thats not a bad look though. I'd buy it.

And Liefield is more of the guns and inexplicable tears type artists.
Plus, the real tragedy of Liefield is his total lack of understanding anatomy.

On the plus side, i love how the comic basically say, Wondy finally gets some dick and then goes all Suzy homemaker on the DCU.

thumb up

pr1983
Batman referring to ww as 'mother' and not being worried by his daughter going overboard?

no thanks...

where's selina kyle when you need her...

nice costume, except for the beak thing...

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by pr1983
Batman referring to ww as 'mother' and not being worried by his daughter going overboard?

no thanks...

Yeah, I've gotta agree with everything that Pr said.

Espessially the last point. The costumes great, but except for the navel-bat, she looks like she should be the daughter of wonder woman and hawk...girl shifty

Draco69

no thanks...

I think Batman and Batwoman are related. Like brother and sister. If Bat's daughter is old enough to be called Batwoman than I expect that Bruce retired.

Grimm22
Wait this is completely out of character......

Wonder Woman can't cook What the f**k? stick out tongue

roughrider
Kinda neat look. She can't drop the braclets or lasso, though - she has to represent Mom's image in some way. big grin
And a bit better than the current Batwoman look - too cheesecake, not intimidating enough. But, why is Catwoman the only one who knows it's better to fight with that hair tucked in? Batwoman, Batgirl, Huntress, have the long locks which could get grabbed or snagged on something. Just for visuals I'm sure.

What comic is this from anyway? This shows my pet theory on solving the triangle - Diana (immortal) shacks up with Bruce and has naughty fun, while Clark (long lived) has his p*ssy-whipped marriage to Lois. Once Bruce and Lois pass on, it's finally time for Diana and Clark to consumate their 'friendship'. wink

long pig
Originally posted by Jyppe
Lacks high heels stick out tongue
And a poll. Along with all my food money. sad

Accel

grey fox

LORDSIDIOUS01
I found this in another forum. It's from a JLA comic, where the daughter of WW and Batman becomes Batwoman:

This is a hell of lot better than the current Batwoman's costume IMO. Obviously she would would have to drop the lasso and bracelets but she looks really cool IMO.

COOL. Hey send me a private message and tell me what other forum. I do wish DC would change the current Batwoman's costume. Does Batwoman get her own ongoing? I hope so.

srankmissingnin
The mask is retarded, it is way to ornate and the nose makes it look she is a court jester at a masquerade or something. Thumbs down if you ask me... I don't even think is even a borderline good costume. Bad, bad, bad. sad

Evil_Ash
It also rip offs Hawkgirl/Hawkwoman. ermm

Rick/Genis
She looks really ugly under that hood!

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/WeirdShape.jpg

That noggin' is huge!

Evil_Ash
That's just what you get when a human and an amazon born out of clay have sex.

The Fake Macoy
Why would someone who runs around at night have shiny gold, ornate designs on their costume? I personally think it looks stupid.

pr1983
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Yeah, I've gotta agree with everything that Pr said.

Espessially the last point. The costumes great, but except for the navel-bat, she looks like she should be the daughter of wonder woman and hawk...girl shifty

Now THAT's a comic i'd buy...

I think Batman and Batwoman are related. Like brother and sister. If Bat's daughter is old enough to be called Batwoman than I expect that Bruce retired.

possibly, or he could be all DKR n so on... but still, those'd be some pretty f*cked up kids...

Originally posted by Grimm22
Wait this is completely out of character......

Wonder Woman can't cook What the f**k? stick out tongue

laughing

Originally posted by roughrider
Kinda neat look. She can't drop the braclets or lasso, though - she has to represent Mom's image in some way. big grin
And a bit better than the current Batwoman look - too cheesecake, not intimidating enough. But, why is Catwoman the only one who knows it's better to fight with that hair tucked in? Batwoman, Batgirl, Huntress, have the long locks which could get grabbed or snagged on something. Just for visuals I'm sure.

What comic is this from anyway? This shows my pet theory on solving the triangle - Diana (immortal) shacks up with Bruce and has naughty fun, while Clark (long lived) has his p*ssy-whipped marriage to Lois. Once Bruce and Lois pass on, it's finally time for Diana and Clark to consumate their 'friendship'. wink

f*cking right... god if clark would just show a bit of courage and put lois in her place... he can beat on doomsday and brainiac, but no, he can't tell lois to get in the kitchen and cook something... f*ck sake...

or she could just piss off and die...

lois i mean...

Originally posted by grey fox
Saw those a few weeks ago , I laughed at how utterly cheesecake they were.

no expression

grey fox

no expression

I went here the guy had links , I saw the pics and laughed at how overtly sexualised they are.

Better ?

pr1983
I went here the guy had links , I saw the pics and laughed at how overtly sexualised they are.

Better ?

yes, because everyone needs a dose of awkwardly overt sexuality nowadays... stick out tongue

grey fox
yes, because everyone needs a dose of awkwardly overt sexuality nowadays... stick out tongue
Lol , nah teh guy's a HUUUUUUUUUGE transformers fan and general sculpt fan as well. has a reasonably large collection of bruce timm DCverse figures.

pr1983
Lol , nah teh guy's a HUUUUUUUUUGE transformers fan and general sculpt fan as well. has a reasonably large collection of bruce timm DCverse figures.

lol, sounds cool... lol, i just remembered that episode of family guy where optimus prime is jewish...

grey fox
lol, sounds cool... lol, i just remembered that episode of family guy where optimus prime is jewish...

...or the Robot Chicken episdoe where he get's Prostate Cancer.

pr1983
...or the Robot Chicken episdoe where he get's Prostate Cancer.

never saw that...

grey fox
never saw that...

They make a mockery of the Human Torch as well

wuTa

f*cking right... god if clark would just show a bit of courage and put lois in her place... he can beat on doomsday and brainiac, but no, he can't tell lois to get in the kitchen and cook something... f*ck sake...

or she could just piss off and die...

lois i mean...

Hell has no fury like a women scorned, but seriously, well all know his real kryptonite is vagina, thats every superheroes real curse.

pr1983
They make a mockery of the Human Torch as well

now i really want to see it...

Originally posted by wuTa
Hell has no fury like a women scorned, but seriously, well all know his real kryptonite is vagina, thats every superheroes real curse.

i really just don't like lois... she's one of the most unappreciative wives i've ever seen... she is hot, but christ...

grey fox

i really just don't like lois... she's one of the most unappreciative wives i've ever seen... she is hot, but christ...

http://www.dailymotion.com/-Gor-/chicken/video/x5b86_robot-chicken-02-junk-in-the-trunk

pr1983
http://www.dailymotion.com/-Gor-/chicken/video/x5b86_robot-chicken-02-junk-in-the-trunk

i have dialup... stick out tongue

wuTa

Just one of reasons why I preferbatman Unless Poisoin Ivy is involved I could never see him being whipped like that.

pr1983
Originally posted by wuTa
Just one of reasons why I preferbatman Unless Poisoin Ivy is involved I could never see him being whipped like that.

supes is just too infatuated when it comes to lois... but can it really be expected? i mean, lana loved him like crazy, and he went from lana to lois eventually... has he ever had his heart broken?

bats has that cynicism about him, though i still say bats' best match is selina...

..::Marea::..
That bat costume is hot.

H. S. 6
Get rid of the beak mask and the fancy golden shingles and we'll talk.

roughrider
Maybe THIS is what Batwoman's costume should look like!

Validus
Yeah, Lois is definitely something but they've toned her down these past few years. I think it was Pre DOS or maybe immediately after that she dumped Clark, dated this other guy who died in an accident and then blamed Clark for not saving him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.