mike bibby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hidden Lotus
i heard on sportscenter that mike bibby might go to the cavaliers!
mike is my favorite player, and without him, the kings are just not going to be the kings anymore. sad

Lord Evolution
Yeah the Kings weren't the Kings anymore when they traded Webber, ever since then it has been going downhill.

RecSpecs110
Didn't happen.

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by Lord Evolution
Yeah the Kings weren't the Kings anymore when they traded Webber, ever since then it has been going downhill.

very true

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by RecSpecs110
Didn't happen.

what didnt happen?

RecSpecs110
Mike Bibby didn't get traded. Isn't that what this thread's about?

Hidden Lotus
Mike Bibby didn't get traded. Isn't that what this thread's about?

i said he MIGHT.

RecSpecs110
Did I ever say you didn't? I simply responded to the thread you created (which was unecessary because we an NBA discussion thread) and said that the trade didn't happen. What are you fussing about?

Myth
What are you fussing about?

I don't think Lotus knows when the trade deadline was. However, trades could have been submitted and simply not announced yet, so it is possible he was traded, but unlikely.

RecSpecs110
Well they decided even before the dealine that they weren't going to persuit this trade any longer.

Myth
My point was there wasn't really a reason to get on him for saying "he MIGHT" since he simply didn't understand when the deadline was. However, I do find it reasonable to point out that this should have been in the NBA thread where people were already talking about it. And yes, the trade did not happen.

Dr. Strangelove
I hope to god that piece of trash Bibby doesn't use his extension after the season. He has absolutely killed this team this year.

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
I hope to god that piece of trash Bibby doesn't use his extension after the season. He has absolutely killed this team this year.

what?
its true the kings are sucking, but its not because of bibby.
who else can play except for artest?

Myth
I have heard that Bibby was underachieving, but I have also heard that it was not enough to make the Kings fans as mad as many are.

Hidden Lotus
gotta admit it.
kings fans are pretty damn loyal.
arco was sold out for like 2,ooo games straight or something like that.

Dr. Strangelove
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
what?
its true the kings are sucking, but its not because of bibby.
who else can play except for artest?

He's not the only reason they suck but a big reason. Look at it. He has a 38%FG for a supposive great shooter. He is shooting 29%3PT which wouldn't be such a problem if he didn't take FIVE threes a game! He is distributing less and less and shooting more and more. He has said for the last few years that he's the leader, yet I never see any leadership skills from him. And don't forget he's such a atrocious defender that he makes every opposing point guard look like Isiah Thomas on offense. So a guy who can't shoot, can't distribute, can't lead, and can't defend is somehow helping this team? He's the point guard version of Antoine Walker.

Truthfully, at this point, I would much rather have Ronnie Price starting rather than Bibby. Price is shooting a better percentage than Bibby, is a good defender and actually seems to give effort out there.

TaZ#12
Bibby is sucking it up the past 2-3 years, worse then usual.

Darth Martin
Webber's not the only one, theres Christie, Divac, Miller, and Peja!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.