Our two year anniversary!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
yes, FJ and I have been together two years!!!! It's been the most wonderful and magical time of my life. Very interesting too, I might add. laughing out loud

Hidden Lotus
HUZZAH!

Kongu Dude
Congatulations. ermmhappy

Bloigen
happybday

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Bloigen
happybday
It's not a birthday. mhm

Bloigen
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
It's not a birthday. mhm

Since when did "Happy Birthday" need to relate to a birthday? ermm

Kongu Dude
Since when did "Happy Birthday" need to relate to a birthday? ermm
Since world war two? ermm

Bloigen
Since world war two? ermm

WW2?

Waynes World 2? ermmnone

Kongu Dude
WW2?

Waynes World 2? ermmnone

Nope, Where's Waldo 2. ermmnone

_____a
ConGrats

_____a
C O N G R A T S

Bloigen
Nope, Where's Waldo 2. ermmnone

happybday

Kongu Dude
happybday
There's no Where's Waldo 2? ermmnone

I have failed. no expression

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
yes, FJ and I have been together two years!!!! It's been the most wonderful and magical time of my life. Very interesting too, I might add. laughing out loud
I give it another 2 months.

AOR
Originally posted by Hidden Lotus
HUZZAH!

eek! You took my phrase

Naz
Congrats! eek!

AOR
Originally posted by Naz
Congrats! eek!

You took my smilie eek!

Strangelove
Congrats, you crazy kidders clapping

Mr. Bacon
Congrats you two big grin

Make the next two even more fun stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi

kayakat
congrats sweety hug

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Rogue Jedi
thanks, kat!!! hows grans!!!

Röland
That's awesome RJ!

Congrats and I hope it lasts for years to come.

big grin

kayakat
thanks, kat!!! hows grans!!!
your welcome hug
Grans is still good happy she's home and she's happy to be home off course she still needs care and stuff but its good stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi

Leo.M
CONGRATS! w00t

Invite me to the wedding okay. eyes

Barker

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Leo.M
CONGRATS! w00t

when it happens, we are relying on you to be master of ceremonies, Leo!!! smile

Röland
CONGRATS! w00t

Hey, the guy in your sig got stuck in the Slurpie machine again. ermm

Alpha Centauri
Nice.

-AC

Leo.M

Röland
I would be honored to. cool

I guess i have to find someone to suck him out, shouldn't be to hard. I have one in mind. haermm

Irene? haermm

Rogue Jedi
Leo, i just noticed your new siggy!!! cool!!!

Leo.M

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
yes, FJ and I have been together two years!!!! It's been the most wonderful and magical time of my life. Very interesting too, I might add. laughing out loud PROPS!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by -X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
PROPS!
best man? laughing out loud

Röland
Thanks man. w00t

She's the only one that can take it deep if you know what I mean. haermm

I know from experience. flex

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
best man? laughing out loud Me? touched

Fo shizzle ma nizzle smokin'

Leo.M

Rogue Jedi
Me? touched

Fo shizzle ma nizzle smokin'
dood....we are gonna look so bling in our tuxes!!!

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
dood....we are gonna look so bling in our tuxes!!! As the best man I feel my tux should stick out from all the others.

Röland
I believe over half the forum does. haermm

Lies, she said I was the only one!!! cry

Rogue Jedi
As the best man I feel my tux should stick out from all the others.
lets see....i see you in a pimpin' purple coat and fuzzy pimp hat, complete with a cane. good?

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
lets see....i see you in a pimpin' purple coat and fuzzy pimp hat, complete with a cane. good? with pimpin bling... and not just little bling, i mean i want everywhere to shine... as though the sun's right there in your face.

Shelbert Lemon
yes, FJ and I have been together two years!!!! It's been the most wonderful and magical time of my life. Very interesting too, I might add. laughing out loud Many congrats! happy

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Many congrats! happy
thanx!!! smile

Leo.M

Rogue Jedi
with pimpin bling... and not just little bling, i mean i want everywhere to shine... as though the sun's right there in your face.
i see a shiny purple coat, matching pants, along with the hat i mentioned. i see you with a shirt so white and starched that it hurts the eyes. i see a zebra spotted band around the hat and a matching vest. and shiny black wing tips.

Röland
That's what they all say. ugh

I feel so used. miffed

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
i see a shiny purple coat, matching pants, along with the hat i mentioned. i see you with a shirt so white and starched that it hurts the eyes. i see a zebra spotted band around the hat and a matching vest. and shiny black wing tips. do i get some rings and a necklace?

Barker
If I'm catching a one-off pokemon, say snorlax or something hard to catch, I shut my DS/SP and slide it across the carpet.

Weird.

silver_tears
Will you bitches stop slandering my name, I'll have to start charging for its use soon. eyes

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene Irene doped

silver_tears

sneaky2

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Originally posted by silver_tears
sneaky2 OWND

Leo.M

Barker
Like a dirty condom right? haermm
laughing

Rogue Jedi
do i get some rings and a necklace?
oh man, i forgot. on your right hand is a four finger ring that says "big" and on your left is another that says "pappa". bling bling platinum. good?

big thick ass rope necklace, also platinum. Happy Dance

man, you are so gonna mack!! laughing out loud

Röland
Originally posted by silver_tears
Will you bitches stop slandering my name, I'll have to start charging for its use soon. eyes

It's not slander if it's true. 13

Like a dirty condom right? haermm

Yeah but not as sticky. haermm

Rogue Jedi
whats grosser, a used condom or a used tampon?

Röland
whats grosser, a used condom or a used tampon?

Definately a tampon.

Rogue Jedi
agreed. like old pizza crust.

Röland
agreed. like old pizza crust.

laughing out loud

Punkyhermy

awww...congrats you two!
big grin

Scythe

Glad to hear, here's to many more!

Cheers!

Rogue Jedi
thanx to both of you!!! she had the flowers, candles, stuffed animals, all the works. i did pretty good!!!

Mr. Bacon
nice work wink

best to both of you

Rogue Jedi
thanx....whats up with you? is there a potential mrs. Bacon?

bogen
congrats, now GET MARRIED

Rogue Jedi
its a pending engagement, no date set just yet.

Mr. Bacon
thanx....whats up with you? is there a potential mrs. Bacon?
im single if thats what you mean

Marko

Rogue Jedi
i laughed too when he said that.

..::Marea::..

Congrats!

§P0oONY
ok.....and why do you say this? we have lasted two years, why would we last only another two months?
Because life is unpredictable... And she's late.

Rogue Jedi
late for.....??????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.