Amazing Spider-Man #538 (Spoilers!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

H. S. 6
SPOILER ALERT!

If you have not read Amazing Spider-Man #528 yet and do not want to be spoiled, do not read these spoilers. I'm going to tag this first post, but I'm sure if a discussion gets going, there are going to be some spoilers.

Aunt May dies! The shooter that was spying on the motel room where the Parkers were staying waits until Peter gets home. Kingpin tells him to fire, Peter's Spider-Sense goes off, and he dives with Mary Jane to the floor. Aunt May, however, was standing behind them, and to Peter's horror, he turns around to find Aunt May bleeding from a bullet to the chest (it looks to be around the area where her heart is), and that's where the issue ends.

So, May's gone... for now. What do you guys think? Happy? Sad?

Will the death last? Personally, I hope so. Deaths are so terribly cheapened when the person returns a few issues later. If Marvel has the balls, they'll stick to it this time.

What does this mean for Peter? Where does he go from here?

Also, Joe Q has talked about somehow separating Peter and MJ? Could this be the deciding factor that pulls them apart, because of the increased stress on the relationship?

How is Peter going to deal with this, still protect MJ, and manage to remain active in the "New" New Avengers?

Discuss!

Spiderman_RJ
how do you use the spoiler tool it isnt on my list.and why bother using it here since you already claim in the header its spoiler,comes here who desires.

btw she doesnt die,she is still alive untill one more day,so this changes nothing since we already nows what happened, and the bullet hit the stomach area.

still i dont think this is a reason for him to put the black costume, since he wasnt in a darker mood on new avenger nor in spectacular.

doctorstrongbad
I hate when they bring people back from the dead. Dead people should stay dead. If they wanna bring them back, put them into a coma or something.

Menetnashté
They killed her off way sooner in the original comics didn't they?

Black Adam

NiñoAraña
well, we really don't know if she's dead or not....to me it looked like she was covering her stomich....she could just be rushed to the hospital or something

steverules
It isn't confirmed that she's dead...did someone go 'Oh no she's dead' until I see something like that she's alive

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by steverules
It isn't confirmed that she's dead...did someone go 'Oh no she's dead' until I see something like that she's alive

Is there a link to prove this?

steverules
no, just the fact that no one is exactly sure that she is dead makes me say she's alive...Aunt May must live

H. S. 6
It's true she's not officially dead yet, but from the looks of it, she's in some trouble. stick out tongue

LORDSIDIOUS01
Didn't she die already? Loved the issue by the way.

steverules
She didn't die, her spider sence is just a little off in her old age, she'll be fine...it's just a bullet to the stomach...thats not gonna do anything to Aunt May, she can be the hulk and galactus shifty

doctorstrongbad
She didn't die, her spider sence is just a little off in her old age, she'll be fine...it's just a bullet to the stomach...thats not gonna do anything to Aunt May, she can be the hulk and galactus shifty

Yeah Aunt May owns Hulk and Galactus. She has the power cosmic times ten. lol

steverules
Exactly, and she has a better healing factor than wolverine!

doctorstrongbad
Exactly, and she has a better healing factor than wolverine!

Anybody that can rise from the dead has an awesome healing factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.