question....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pyratequeen
Would you rather meet johnny depp in person or see potc3 right now?

aelizabeth
hmm...such a hard question!!! eek!

i want to see the movie so bad .. see how it ends.. but!

meet johnny depp! he's not coming to the nearest theatre on may 25th. I think i'll wait for the movie, just like everyone else big grin

ludagurl3d
Johnny. You can always see AWE on DVD LOL

And Johnny will not disapoint. big grin

lovethemtigers
that's not even hard to think about...meet Johnny of course...

Chiki Mina
Johhny. Always wanted to meet him since I was 5.

Most of my idols who I wanted to meet are dead..

PirateDiva
Meeting Johnny of course...i can totally wait to see the Movie!!!

Chiki Mina
You already saw Johnny sad *sniff* lol

aelizabeth
you saw johnny, piratediva? you lucky loon! eek! i am very jealous

Gravitation
I'd want to see the movie. Johnny is just like any other person. *shrugs*

Chiki Mina
Well, he is not just a person. He is a sweet person who has a very special gift.

PirateDiva
Ya i saw Him and Hug him and Talk to him.....But its sooooo addicting....his presence is amazing and intoxicating really.....I sooooo wanna See Him Again!!! 5-19-07....wo0o000o0o0!!!

LEWZMP
i'd rather do anything but see depp, hes nasty

Gravitation
WHAT?! Do you even like PotC?

LEWZMP
its ok, i liked the cannibal language though

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by LEWZMP
i'd rather do anything but see depp, hes nasty

Okay you are just trying to get us going...Johnny is definetly not nasty...he's beautiful..inside and out...

tee_pirategirl
Ok deeeeeeep breath..very depp breath!!! it's ok..it's ok that u don't like him LEWZP. Ok I shall distract myself now *hugs POTC poster and screams madly* ok out of my system.

I'd say I would want to meet Johnny. I can TOTALLY wait for the movie if it means seeing him.
BTW I've nver seen you here before LEWZP. Are u new or maybe u were here before me and left for a while and came back? Welcome anyways. Strange user name!(not meaning to pry but) What does it stand for? ARE u a fan of the movies?

Gravitation
IDEA!!! What ifyou went to see the movie...AND SAW HIM THERE?!

BTW:LEWZMP is Bwahaha's friend I beleive. Remember the thread they had dedicated to her?

pirate179
BTW:LEWZMP is Bwahaha's friend I beleive. Remember the thread they had dedicated to her?

ya thats what i thought too

-savvychick-
omg...if i saw him at the movie...i would FREAK out....like, seriously go insane(well...not quite, but almost...lol)

and yea...that kinda answers the original question, but I would wanna meet johnny...and wait for hte moviesmile

pirate179
we have the same avatar savvychick and i have never realized that...lol, sorry ramdom, just thought i would share lol

Chiki Mina
meh, ignore LWMALSKJD whatever the nick. That's her problem if she finds him nasty. Doesn't stop me from breathing or loving Mr. Depp.

pirate179
same here mina!!!

Gravitation
*nods* The reason actually I wouldn't meet JD,is...

I'D FORGET HOW TO TALK!!!

pirate179
LOL laughing laughing

Chiki Mina
When I get nervous, I forget my english and just switch into spanish. SO Johnny would be "huh?"

And I'll be talking like Ricky Ricardo.

pirate179
LOL laughing

Gravitation
LOLZ!!!!! *pictures JD with a 'huh?' face* LOL!!!!!!!!

pirate179
that would be hilarious to see!

Chiki Mina
It happened to me before. It's embarrasing. It's hard being bilingual.

pirate179
i bet! i am learning how to speak spanish now, and thats hard!

Gravitation
I'm learning Japanese.... XDD

jackismyboo
lol if i saw Johnny i would talk to him but he wouldn't understand a single thing i say i will be so lost at words that it will seem i am speaking another language.

pirate179
Originally posted by Gravitation
FUN!!

IheartPocky
im learning japanese...

i thought i saw ben affleck one time and i stopped walking and my heart started beating really fast. i cant imagine what it would be like if i met johnny. i might just pass out..

pirate179
Originally posted by jackismyboo
lol if i saw Johnny i would talk to him but he wouldn't understand a single thing i say i will be so lost at words that it will seem i am speaking another language.

lol! thats what would probably happen to me too! laughing

IheartPocky

awesome! wanna chat? haha

Chiki Mina
I know some jap.

pirate179
i dont know any sad

Gravitation
I don't know alot. BUT I HAVE A HAND BOOK OF PHRASES!!! =3

My fav word is baka.

pirate179
which means???

IheartPocky
haha i have pimsleur. id say i'm between basic and intermediate! more basic though haha i know hiragana and katakana too

Chiki Mina
Notice that alot of ages between 13 and 16 want to know Jap because they watch alot of anime. I used to watch alot of anime. I was obsessed. I kind of grew out of it. I still like some, but not as much as before when I was 13 or 15.

Gravitation
baka=stupid/idiot

Gravitation
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Notice that alot of ages between 13 and 16 want to know Jap because they watch alot of anime. I used to watch alot of anime. I was obsessed. I kind of grew out of it. I still like some, but not as much as before when I was 13 or 15.

I'm 15......

jackismyboo
not to be rude or anything but what is anime?

IheartPocky
japanese animation

when i first started (two or three years ago!) learning it was probably cause of anime. but i love other stuff about japan too.i dont watch much anime very much anymore actually no expression

yeah alot of younger anime peoples (not saying im much older lol) are learning it but most of them, i dont think they ever will. big grin and they never spell the words right!!!!!! miffed

jackismyboo
ooooh! is it like cartoon network at night?

Chiki Mina
I was a sailor moon fanatic. Inu Yasha, Ranma, Outlaw Star, uh....there was alot. Can't remember.

jackismyboo
omg i used to watch sailor moon that was so long ago lol.

IheartPocky
ooooh! is it like cartoon network at night?

yeah! haha

Gravitation
ok ok. Now we are getting slightly off-topic.

pirate179
just a lil lol

jackismyboo
i will choose Johnny over AWE no matter how much i want awe because meeting someone as talented as him is once in a lifetime and awe will always be here just like i love lucy and shirley temple movies are still here.

IheartPocky
ha ha

offtopic sorry

rogue has been a little.. um... not here lately heh heh

pirate179
ya i would choose johnny over AWE anyday

IheartPocky
i will choose Johnny over AWE no matter how much i want awe because meeting someone as talented as him is once in a lifetime and awe will always be here just like i love lucy and shirley temple movies are still here.

eek! that would be a hard choice.. id take AWE.

maybe..

im confusing myself.. id meet johnny and then see pirates 3 in may.. yes.. okay.. ive got it.

Gravitation
Originally posted by IheartPocky
ha ha

offtopic sorry

rogue has been a little.. um... not here lately heh heh

He's normally at HP.The only thing I report are threads that start off topic or bashing members. So U all are safe! big grin

Please cont. stick out tongue

Gravitation
OH! I'd meet JD,THEN go take him to see AWE!!!

Oh yeah!

IheartPocky

Oh yeah!

That sounds good! eek!

Gravitation
*gives a thumbs up*

pirate179

good one...i like it!!!! big grin big grin

Gravitation
I rule! dance

pirate179
go gravi! go gravi! lol

Gravitation
LOL!

Chiki Mina
I will meet Johnny Depp. That would be the end of me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.