Wolverine vs Batman(twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok Digi, before you pimp smack me or delete my thread, theres a TWIST to this fight that i dont think has been done before.

its strictly h2h, no battoys, claws, healing factor or adamantium skeletons.

pure h2h combat.

who wins??

Juntai
Bruce.

spidey-dude
been done before big grin

braz
Originally posted by spidey-dude
been done before big grin

fack!

mad

SpunkySmurph
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=432871&highlight=title%3A%28wolverine+vs.+batman%29
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=432051&highlight=title%3A%28wolverine+vs.+batman%29

braz
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=432871&highlight=title%3A%28wolverine+vs.+batman%29
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=432051&highlight=title%3A%28wolverine+vs.+batman%29

appreciate ya. wink

srankmissingnin
If you are thinking of making a thread where both characters envloved have stared in a comic with their name of the cover, don't bother, because it has been done. Don't even waste your time with the search function.

... and Wolverine wins wink

braz
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If you are thinking of making a thread where both characters envloved have stared in a comic with their name of the cover, don't bother, because it has been done. Don't even waste your time with the search function.

... and Wolverine wins wink

you're saying Wolverine has better h2h fighting skills than Batman?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by braz
you're saying Wolverine has better h2h fighting skills than Batman?

Yup

braz
Yup

im sorry.

Soljer
Wolverine and Batman are roughly equal as far as skill goes.

However, Wolverine is quite a bit superior, physically.

He wins this about as often as Captain America would - and that's 7-8/10, due to relatively equal skill and superior everything else(minus intelligence, of course).

braz
yea, that is true, i thought about that, his reflexes and strength would probably pose as a threat and give Wolverine the win, maybe. idunno. thats why i made this thread. but Batman purely skillwise is still superior IMO. slightly of course though.

Jamaican
What does this really have to do with anything? How many times do you see someone who is smaller or weaker win a fight? Even still, who says Wolverine is stronger? Isn't he merely stronger because he has the adamantium? (I know he heals faster without the adamantium, but I thought it initially made him stronger). Bruce is as strong, fast and agile as a human can get. If wolverine bests him in any of these departments, I'm sure it's not by much.

Since when is Logan anywhere near as good a fighter as Bruce? Bruce is on par with Cap. America, Daredevil, probably Elecktra etc, etc. Logan is a failed Samurai. Bruce knows over, what is it? 128 different fighting styles? Add to this that Bruce is a genius and is an expert tactician, NO WAY does Logan beat him.

Also, I wonder... Bruce is used to taking a beating and to keep on going. I wonder how much Logan would be able to take after being used to having his healing factor & now not having it?? I'm sure he'd be VERY hurt.

Soljer
Originally posted by Jamaican
What does this really have to do with anything? How many times do you see someone who is smaller or weaker win a fight? Even still, who says Wolverine is stronger? Isn't he merely stronger because he has the adamantium? (I know he heals faster without the adamantium, but I thought it initially made him stronger). Bruce is as strong, fast and agile as a human can get. If wolverine bests him in any of these departments, I'm sure it's not by much.

Since when is Logan anywhere near as good a fighter as Bruce? Bruce is on par with Cap. America, Daredevil, probably Elecktra etc, etc. Logan is a failed Samurai. Bruce knows over, what is it? 128 different fighting styles? Add to this that Bruce is a genius and is an expert tactician, NO WAY does Logan beat him.

Also, I wonder... Bruce is used to taking a beating and to keep on going. I wonder how much Logan would be able to take after being used to having his healing factor & now not having it?? I'm sure he'd be VERY hurt.

Stronger than batman? We'll, I'm lazy, so substitute "Bruce" for "T'Challa" in the below post:

Originally posted by Soljer
Strength.

Show me T'Challa casually jogging through a brick wall with six men on his back. Wolverine's done it.

Show me T'Challa easily hefting a gargantuan shark onto a fishing barge from IN the water. Wolverine's done it.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7230035

Show me T'Challa holding a friggin elevator car. (Note: I know it has nothing to do with lifting strength, but the grip strength to do so is ridiculously impressive, and unless you think Wolverine's strength is totally disproportional...it means something.)
http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolvstrength9ea.jpg

Show me t'challa launching someone with a punch. UNDER WATER;
http://img73.imageshack.us/my.php?image=strength21yp.jpg

Show me T'Challa lifting a gargantuan tree trunk. Wolverine's done it.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7230043

Breaking the 'guaranteed unbreakable'
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/1666c64e.jpg

The dumpster feat:
http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=anothergoodoldstrengthfeat5sc.jpg

As far as skill goes, Wolverine is also on par with Captain America, Marvel Earth's greatest hand to hand combatant. He's roughly equal in skill with Cap, who is roughly equal in skill to Shiva, who is roughly equal in skill to Batman. They're all on the same level, and none of them are CLEARLY over one another, in my opinion.

srankmissingnin
Stronger than batman? We'll, I'm lazy, so substitute "Bruce" for "T'Challa" in the below post:

As far as skill goes, Wolverine is also on par with Captain America, Marvel Earth's greatest hand to hand combatant. He's roughly equal in skill with Cap, who is roughly equal in skill to Shiva, who is roughly equal in skill to Batman. They're all on the same level, and none of them are CLEARLY over one another, in my opinion.

This is pretty much the only thing you've ever said that I don't agree with you on. I can get behind the Captain America = Wolverine = Shiva part but Batman just isn't on that level. He's a great fighter to be sure, but he just isn't on par with the likes of Hawke, Dragon, Cass or Shiva... close maybe but not on the same level skill wise.

Soljer
This is pretty much the only thing you've ever said that I don't agree with you on. I can get behind the Captain America = Wolverine = Shiva part but Batman just isn't on that level. He's a great fighter to be sure, but he just isn't on par with the likes of Hawke, Dragon, Cass or Shiva... close maybe but not on the same level skill wise.

We've disagreed on that very same topic at least ten times in the past, and neither of us are likely to be swayed, so it's pretty much a moot point lest in an upcoming comic, Batman knocks the hell out of Shiva or vice versa.

Meh. Either way, the result is the same; Wolverine wins this. Enhanced physical stats.

srankmissingnin
We've disagreed on that very same topic at least ten times in the past, and neither of us are likely to be swayed, so it's pretty much a moot point lest in an upcoming comic, Batman knocks the hell out of Shiva or vice versa.

Meh. Either way, the result is the same; Wolverine wins this. Enhanced physical stats.

We can only hope that Shiva kicks Batman's ass one day then. wink

Soljer
We can only hope that Shiva kicks Batman's ass one day then. wink

Or that Bruce STOMPS Richard Dragon sometime soon.

wink.

srankmissingnin
Or that Bruce STOMPS Richard Dragon sometime soon.

wink.

How could you say something that cruel? sad

braz

blink ..

What the f**k?

did u just say 'Batman isnt on that level'? What the f**k? Batman is said to be possibly the worlds greatest martial artist of course next to Batgirl, Lady Shiva and others as well. his skill surpasses Cap's and Logan's. the only reason they would stand a chance h2h is because of their physical enhancements. i mean, what has cap mastered, judo and boxing? add about 125 different styles to that and u get Batman. and Wolverine has gotten his ass kicked by Cap, and has even admitted hes the best fighter in Marvel, Batman>Cap in fighting skill. so IMO, Batman stands a pretty good chanced here.

Soljer
blink ..

What the f**k?

did u just say 'Batman isnt on that level'? What the f**k? Batman is said to be possibly the worlds greatest martial artist of course next to Batgirl, Lady Shiva and others as well. his skill easily surpasses Cap's and Logan's. the only reason they would stand a chance h2h is because of their physical enhancements. i mean, what has cap mastered, judo and boxing? add about 125 different styles to that and u get Batman. and Wolverine has gotten his ass kicked by Cap, and has even admitted hes the best fighter in Marvel, Batman>Cap in fighting skill. so IMO, Batman stands a pretty good chanced here.

Skill:

Batman ~= Batgirl ~= Shiva ~= Wolverine ~= Captain America.

braz
Skill:

Batman ~= Batgirl ~= Shiva ~= Wolverine ~= Captain America.

thumb up

good enough for me, I just dont agree one bit that Batman is on a level below them like that 1 guy said.

srankmissingnin
blink ..

What the f**k?

did u just say 'Batman isnt on that level'? What the f**k? Batman is said to be possibly the worlds greatest martial artist of course next to Batgirl, Lady Shiva and others as well. his skill surpasses Cap's and Logan's. the only reason they would stand a chance h2h is because of their physical enhancements. i mean, what has cap mastered, judo and boxing? add about 125 different styles to that and u get Batman. and Wolverine has gotten his ass kicked by Cap, and has even admitted hes the best fighter in Marvel, Batman>Cap in fighting skill. so IMO, Batman stands a pretty good chanced here.

Batman knows a 125 martial arts! eek!

You get the Mayor on the phone and I'll try to get him the key to the city! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Unlike Batman, Captain America has stated, on panel, that he has mastered every fighting style known to man. In case you were wondering, that is more then 125. He is better then Batman.

Shiva, Cass, Dragon, Turner and Hawke are all better then Batman. Turner has beaten him easily in h2h and he isn't as good as Dragon (but he is close). Sure neither Dragon or Shiva have actually beaten Batman... but then again they've never had a real, fair h2h fight. Even if you don't want to except all the people (including Batman himself) who have inferred that Shiva is better then Batman... the fact that Turner = Dragon = Shiva, should be more then enough to clear things up. Truth of the matter is Batman isn't one of DC's top 5 martial artists. Captain America IS number one in Marvel, and if Wolverine isn't Cap's equal he is pretty damn close... and either of those means he is better then Batman.

Oh, and Wolverine never said Cap was better then he was... in fact he told Cap it must really get to him that Wolverine was better then he was.

braz
just because Cap says hes mastered everything doesnt mean its true. it says on Batmans profile(not Bruce bragging) that he has specifically mastered 127(not 125) fighting styles. Steve probably just said that because he is a great martial artist and possibly one of the best in the world too, but he isnt better than Bruce. theyre equal on combat skill. and DC i believe has way better fighters. It's been stated numerous times on here, if i recall. i mean, honestly what can u logically show to me that Captain America is more skilled than Batman..?

DigiMark007
ok Digi, before you pimp smack me or delete my thread, theres a TWIST to this fight that i dont think has been done before.

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

laughing out loud

Closed.

Soljer
just because Cap says hes mastered everything doesnt mean its true. it says on Batmans profile(not Bruce bragging) that he has specifically mastered 127(not 125) fighting styles. Steve probably just said that because he is a great martial artist and possibly one of the best in the world too, but he isnt better than Bruce. theyre equal on combat skill. and DC i believe has way better fighters. It's been stated numerous times on here, if i recall. i mean, honestly what can u logically show to me that Captain America is more skilled than Batman..?

Cap doesn't brag. He doesn't lie. He doesn't tell mis truths or inaccurate information.

If Cap says he's mastered every martial art, then he damned sure as apple pie has mastered every single martial art. erm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.