Quasar Vs. Photon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
Both blood lusted, and at the peak of their powers (no full Starbrand for Quasar).

guy222
Originally posted by Board Walker
Both blood lusted, and at the peak of their powers (no full Starbrand for Quasar).

how badass is photon

Board Walker
bump

Board Walker
Originally posted by guy222
how badass is photon

Well at the peak of his power he killed Entropy.

Redatom65
Originally posted by guy222
how badass is photon
not very. Fabian Nicieza ruined him and scarred the character. He wrote him that bad. genis lost to Atlas. I mean he was utterly owned. he stalemated Sentry. he should have kicked his @$$. He was pwned by baron Zemo and right before he was "killed" he begged for his life. For this. I hate this writer. With a burning passion. And will never read another thunderbolt title or one of his ever again.

Quasar sad

Board Walker
Yeah being killed by Zemo..makes me think he wanted to be killed.

On the plus side he did stalemate King Thor ^_^, and killed Entropy.

Redatom65
Originally posted by Board Walker
Yeah being killed by Zemo..makes me think he wanted to be killed.

On the plus side he did stalemate King Thor ^_^, and killed Entropy.

I actually consider those two different characters. On one we had Captain marvel. This guy lived his father's name greatly. Then he's gone for 3 years or so. keeping in mind genis came out in 1991, but it wasn't til 1999 peter David wrote his ongoing. Both Ongoings. Then Fabian puts him on The Thunderbolts and no on likes him, big surprise, and kills him off. Fabian can't write. He ruined genis and made him seem like a totally different split personality character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.