Have you seen 13 Tzameti yet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mdp990
Has anyone seen this movie yet? I know it's been out for about a year, but I finally got to see it last night. It was amazing. I love dark, black and white films, and the story was insane. I seriously hope stuff like that doesn't really happen in the world.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=54jn0_ugqco

Solo
I own it.

jaden101
i've been looking at this when browsing play for new films...always picked something else ahead of it

will definitely get it though...at some point

Gladies_NBS
Yes. Made it quite some time before...

MildPossession
Got it on dvd, it's rather good. There is a remake on the way unfortunately.

=Tired Hiker=
Whoa, I'm hooked. I gotta rent that tonight if I can get out of work early enough to make it to the video store before it closes.

=Tired Hiker=
So I lucked out and made it to the video store on time and they had it. I watched it that night and I thoroughly enjoyed it, very very suspenseful. I also watched one of the special features where they interviewed a guy who is in the movie who supposedly plays that game in real life. It was quite disturbing, yet fascinating.

Dusty
I should see it.

Solo
Yes, you should.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.