Now what's going to happen too Captain America post Civil War?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Now whats going to happen too Captain America post Civil War?

Will Captain America recover from this?

Will Winter Solider get revenge for Captain America?

Is the Punisher taking the mantle of Captain America?

Will Tonk Stark every get his a$$ kick for what he did to the Super hero community?

fill free to add some info.

Galan007
Originally posted by the Darkone
Now whats going to happen too Captain America post Civil War? He's gonna become Bubba's Prison B*tch. no expression

roughrider
He lives in exile in Canada. big grin

Or maybe -

- CUBA. eek!

long pig
ARGH!

How am I supposed to know?

long pig
Punisher being Cap.....

smile

Indeed?

Martian_mind
We all know wat happens in those prison showers....

Imates:"Scrubscrub here,scrubscrub there,wheter your tanned or bronze,a man can wash another ans back in the merry old land of Oz!!!!!"

Cap should fit in fine

Badabing
I thought Cap grew a vagina when he surrendered. no expression

Martian_mind
Who cares....man never used his junk even when he had it....

Black Adam
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Who cares....man never used his junk even when he had it....
read more.

Martian_mind
I despise Captain America and all he stands for.....

grey fox
What does Cap do ?

He cries in the prison while slitting his wrists and listening to MCR , oh and has lengthy calls with his best buddy Super-Emo-Prime about why no one understands him anymore. wink

Accel
On the last page, they should have had Cap standing in his prison cell draw a capital "A" on his forehead with his own blood and say with an evil grin, "I've been in tougher places than this before... and I've gotten out."

evil face

grey fox
Originally posted by Accel
On the last page, they should have had Cap standing in his prison cell draw a capital "A" on his forehead with his own blood and say with an evil grin, "I've been in tougher places than this before... and I've gotten out."

evil face

laughing

TricksterPriest
As out of character as that would have been (and alot closer to Ult. Mr. Sinister than Cap), it would have been a badass moment. thumb up I can understand why Cap surrendered and why he looks so down. sad He just realized the american people are idiots and that they are against what he stands for. This is wrong on so many levels......

"V"
No.

Steve fights for the country, he symbolizes the entire country and when he sees that the american people are willing to fight against him because he was doing so much damage to society I think he realised he was wrong. That he wasnt being Captain America anymore, just a criminal.

I don't really get the crying though, he didn't need to cry about it.

marvelprince
Originally posted by "V"
No.

Steve fights for the country, he symbolizes the entire country and when he sees that the american people are willing to fight against him because he was doing so much damage to society I think he realised he was wrong. That he wasnt being Captain America anymore, just a criminal.

I don't really get the crying though, he didn't need to cry about it.

Of course he had to cry. He's Captain freakin America, sworn to protect the people but instead he's acting like a terrorist and putting said people in jeopardy. That's gotta be a tough realization to come to

"V"
Originally posted by marvelprince
Of course he had to cry. He's Captain freakin America, sworn to protect the people but instead he's acting like a terrorist and putting said people in jeopardy. That's gotta be a tough realization to come to

It kinda shits on the hole level of badassery they took him up to at the start of civil war, but it's true I guess. I wonder how long it will be until he's freed? I'd actually like it if Marvel were to be ballsy and keep him locked up in there for a long while.

willRules
I can't wait until Cap #25 comes out eek! I just hope Marvel didn't turn Steve Roger's into some prison inmates tasty little sweet thing sad

"V"
There isn't a prisoner alive who could turn Steve out, I'd find it funnier if he had several tasty little sweet things himself. stick out tongue

willRules
laughing sick funny but disgusting

grey fox
Originally posted by "V"
There isn't a prisoner alive who could turn Steve out, I'd find it funnier if he had several tasty little sweet things himself. stick out tongue
Those prisoners are getting to damn spoiled.

First Speedball , now Cap ?

Man it's like a Superhero-ass-rape-athon

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
Those prisoners are getting to damn spoiled.

First Speedball , now Cap ?

Man it's like a Superhero-ass-rape-athon

*waits for the inevitable Midnighter or UltimateCollosus joke*

Alfheim
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
*waits for the inevitable Midnighter or UltimateCollosus joke*

Midnighter and Ult Collosus walk into a bar....a gay bar.

Symmetric Chaos
Oh you!

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by the Darkone
Now whats going to happen too Captain America post Civil War?

Will Captain America recover from this?

Will Winter Solider get revenge for Captain America?

Is the Punisher taking the mantle of Captain America?

Will Tonk Stark every get his a$$ kick for what he did to the Super hero community?

fill free to add some info.

Quite frankly, none of those have many worries right now. Capt. lost his little rebellion. Iron man now have a nice cushy job. Punisher...well, he still shoots people.

Who I think won't get a second to sleep is Spiderman. Personally, he gets what he deserves for been an idiot. In his belief that Capt. was going to set things right. He decides to unsmasked himself to show that what he believe was right. Now that CW is over and Capt's surrender....Peter is in some DEEP waters. After all this mess I seriously doubt he is going to be suportive of Steve ever again.

Nikkolas
Everything Iron Man is doing will fail miserably. The true reasons behind CW will be revealed in Front Line, Jen will discover what happened to her cousin, her cousin will be returning, the Avengers teams will be fighting and his compitency will be challenged in the issues to come. I can't wait to see him crash and burn.

Cap? Well, he saw the people of America would rather side with a government that builds secret prisons, builds clones of heroes to kill people and use supervillains to push forward their cause. Cap's ";little rebellion" was only caused by them sending SHIELD agents after Cap under a law that wasn't even passed yet. Plus the War showed off just how crooked the Pro-Reg side was.

Can you blame Cap for crying over the fact the people of America would side with Bullseye and Venom over the living legend of World War II?

grey fox
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Everything Iron Man is doing will fail miserably. The true reasons behind CW will be revealed in Front Line, Jen will discover what happened to her cousin, her cousin will be returning, the Avengers teams will be fighting and his compitency will be challenged in the issues to come. I can't wait to see him crash and burn.

Cap? Well, he saw the people of America would rather side with a government that builds secret prisons, builds clones of heroes to kill people and use supervillains to push forward their cause. Cap's ";little rebellion" was only caused by them sending SHIELD agents after Cap under a law that wasn't even passed yet. Plus the War showed off just how crooked the Pro-Reg side was.

Can you blame Cap for crying over the fact the people of America would side with Bullseye and Venom over the living legend of World War II?

True

Darth Vicious
Ill figure he'll be in jail for a while. Then an event of huge magnitude will happen in the MU and the heroes will need a real leader, not a puppet like IM. Then they all will crawl back to Cap for help.

outavodka
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Ill figure he'll be in jail for a while. Then an event of huge magnitude will happen in the MU and the heroes will need a real leader, not a puppet like IM. Then they all will crawl back to Cap for help. Exactly i agree. They will come running back but whos to say he will even want to fight for the ******* who put him there. If he duz pull a *** for tat he duz it on his own terms if he doesnt turn bitter in prison.

xmeat
if steve wanted to he could probably bust out of prison himself.

Grimm22
Pretty much, I mean whats stopping him? A steel door?

It doesn't even look like he's in the negitive zone, more like rykers or somthing.

Of course whats going to happen is Cap is going to stay in prision for about a year and then somthing big will happen and all the heroes will get pwned by Doom or somthing and SHEILD will come and release Cap in a dramatic ending where Cap picks up his sheild and says "lets go kick some ass" or somthing and he then leads the heroes to victory or somthing and everything is back to normal....

But then Marvel lets Jeph Loeb write a crossover and everything goes to hell stick out tongue

willRules
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
After all this mess I seriously doubt he is going to be suportive of Steve ever again.

You mean apart from the fact that he joined the New Avengers group which represents a radicalised underground version of loyal followers to Cap? confused

Nikkolas
You had it about right except he'd say "let's go kick some ass, son."

LORDSIDIOUS01
Somewhere sometime later Cap and Tony make emends. Right now Steve Rogers could take up the mantle of Ronin?????

TricksterPriest
Hmm, tempting. But given how they're making a big deal of him surrendering and being in jail, I kind of doubt it.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by willRules
You mean apart from the fact that he joined the New Avengers group which represents a radicalised underground version of loyal followers to Cap? confused

Well, if they do follow Capt's leadership then they wouldn't be forming anymore underground movements. Quite clearly Capt told everyone to stand down. He surrenders...his troops must surrender too...

willRules
In a review I read somewhere on newsarama regarding New Avengers, allegedly One character asks Luke Cage what makes them avengers and Luke cage responds by saying that cap said they were avengers. I agree with you though, it's not technically following Cap yes

srankmissingnin
I'm pretty sure Cap is going to seemingly die in the pages of Fallen Son...

NoFate007
Cap will probably stay in jail for a little bit while the world goes to shit. Peter will be driven damn near insane (and rightfully so) for his off-the-charts retarded idea of unmasking himself and placing a giant target on everyone he knows and cares about. Stark will strut around like he's king and become even more of a dick lol. Then either something happens with the Annihilation going on or Hulk comes back PISSED and like you guys said, Tony gets whooped and crawls back to Steve. Everyone begs him to lead the fight, he accepts, they win and subdue whatever they're fighting against, and for their efforts they're given pardons and possibly the registration act becomes a sort of "free will" thing or whatever.............................then Squirrel Girl shows up and all hell breaks loose again.

Badabing
This is Cap after he's done with prison.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/untitled4472-1.jpg

outavodka
Originally posted by Grimm22

But then Marvel lets Jeph Loeb write a crossover and everything goes to hell stick out tongue Loeb is prty much the start of how anything goes to hell, eh...
Soon Ironman is gona be planet moving
Storm could very well have that fanboy planetary contral "god"
Thor comes back again only to be a second clone-etc
Ultron takes over the MU
Superman guest stars
Wolverine takes down Silversurfer
The possibilities are endless

Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/Captain_America_Surrenderf93.jpg

big grin

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/Captain_America_Surrenderf93.jpg

big grin

Hey that's my line! mad

Hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.