Thor versus The Elemental Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Thor

versus

Magneto, Storm, Human Torch, and Iceman

Fight takes place in Times Square.

Bloodlust on.

xmeat
lightning bolt they all die

Scoobless
Bloodlust on = bye bye planet Earth

LordFear
they are all dead. The Odinson reigns supreme

Newjak
One second is this Hudlin Storm?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Newjak
One second is this Hudlin Storm?

regular 616 storm...i dont know what hudlin storm is...is she upgraded?

batdude123
Thor is screwed.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by batdude123
Thor is screwed.

because of Storm right? stick out tongue

Newjak
Originally posted by masterbruce
regular 616 storm...i dont know what hudlin storm is...is she upgraded? Nothing just a little joke about Hudlin because Hudlin would probably never have Storm loose to a blond-haired blued white guy laughing

By the way Thor easily. He could speedblitz them and kill them.

xmeat
thor screwd laughing laughing coming from a dc fanboy

batdude123
By the way Thor easily. He could speedblitz them and kill them.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Magneto and Iceman tip the scales in favor of the four.

batdude123
Originally posted by King_Mungi
because of Storm right? stick out tongue

How'd you know?

xmeat
Nothing just a little joke about Hudlin because Hudlin would probably never have Storm loose to a blond-haired blued white guy laughing

By the way Thor easily. He could speedblitz them and kill them. speedblitz laughing laughing everyone has speedblitz to you people one bolt of lightning and they can kiss there ass goodbye.

Newjak
roll eyes (sarcastic) Yes he could and you know it cool

batdude123
Originally posted by xmeat
thor screwd laughing laughing coming from a dc fanboy

Seeing as how nobody in this thread is a DC character... What the f**k?

batdude123
Yes he could and you know it cool

No, he really couldn't. At all.

Newjak
No, he really couldn't. At all. Yes he can all the time stick out tongue

batdude123
speedblitz laughing laughing everyone has speedblitz to you people one bolt of lightning and they can kiss there ass goodbye.

One bolt of lightning and you've got yourself a supercharged Magneto.

Hercules
Magneto is a big threat, Iceman if he wasn't such a slacker and lived up to his potential could also prove to be a deciding factor.

But yep, bloodlust on, the planet is pretty much screwed!

batdude123
Yes he can all the time stick out tongue

Nah!

Newjak
Nah! Aye!

xmeat
storm got nothing on thor in the weather department.

batdude123
Aye!

Nay!

batdude123
storm got nothing on thor in the weather department.

Storm means all of poop in this fight.

Newjak
Nay! Aye!

batdude123
Aye!

mhm

no2

NO!!

Newjak
mhm

no2

NO!! Yes mister light speed flier will speedblitz them all
evillaugh

celestialdemon
If Thor decides to blow up the planet, then he will win this fight. But if he decides to try overpowering them, I can see the team winning, mainly because of Iceman. With bloodlust, he would go all out, and that would be damn tough to overcome.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How many times has Thor actually blown up a planet as powerful as earth? with a living spirit and beings who would actually stop him from doing that? I don't see Thor blowing up Earth anytime soon.

batdude123
Yes mister light speed flier will speedblitz them all
evillaugh

He can't speedblitz!!! He's never done so before, and on average, he's only about the speed of sound with Spider-man level reflexes. I've seen him have trouble chasing down a car!!! evillaugh

But seriously, Northstar tried speedblitzing Magneto, and Erik ended up catching his ass in midair. cool Magneto has superhuman reflexes due to the electromagnetic energy flowing within his body. He's also capable of speeds of over mach 100 in Earth's atmosphere.

Oh, and your mother's a prostitute. mhm

masterbruce
bloodlust just means the fighter isn't holding back...it doesn't mean they do something they never ever do

when does Thor ever just destroy a planet when fighting a foe...even when enraged?

the team can take Thor

Magneto can make forcefield for Storm and the Torch so they can contribute to the fight

batdude123
bloodlust just means the fighter isn't holding back...it doesn't mean they do something they never ever do

when does Thor ever just destroy a planet when fighting a foe...even when enraged?

the team can take Thor

Magneto can make forcefield for Storm and the Torch so they can contribute to the fight

Magneto can also take Mjolnir away from Thor as well.

masterbruce
Magneto can also take Mjolnir away from Thor as well.

yeah...seriously this team could give Thor a lot of trouble...especially if they work as a team

Iceman can constantly encase Thor in ice, freeze Thor's bloodflow, freeze Mjolnir in ice, etc

Human Torch can hurt and annoy Thor, blind him, cover him in flames so he can't see, etc

Storm will distract with tornadoes, Lightning, etc

Magneto will rain cars, buildings, etc upon Thor mercilessly, encase him in tons of metal, etc

This is not a cakewalk for Thor by any means

Newjak
He can't speedblitz!!! He's never done so before, and on average, he's only about the speed of sound with Spider-man level reflexes. I've seen him have trouble chasing down a car!!! evillaugh

But seriously, Northstar tried speedblitzing Magneto, and Erik ended up catching his ass in midair. cool Magneto has superhuman reflexes due to the electromagnetic energy flowing within his body. He's also capable of speeds of over mach 100 in Earth's atmosphere.

Oh, and your mother's a prostitute. mhm Yes the guy moves faster than the human eye can see. Has gone mutliple the speed of light and is faster than the lighting he commands
evillaugh

But seriously Thor's hammer literally dispels all of Magneto's powers when he wants it to Mag's isn't even a facotr i nthis fight stick out tongue

and you mother's a whore mhm

2damnloud
Storm leads the team to VICTORY!!!!11

Board Walker
Full potential blood lusted Iceman?

That means Stranger stomping Iceman, that combined with full potential, black hole, worm hole, full energy controling Magneto? And with Hudlin Storm....against a white, blonde haired, and blue eyed Thor?

Thor dies, immediately, in so many ways at once, it is painful to even watch.

Newjak
Originally posted by Board Walker
Full potential blood lusted Iceman?

That means Stranger stomping Iceman, that combined with full potential, black hole, worm hole, full energy controling Magneto? And with Hudlin Storm....against a white, blonde haired, and blue eyed Thor?

Thor dies, immediately, in so many ways at once, it is painful to even watch. Since Thor can do all of that and more I don't really see how erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Since Thor can do all of that and more I don't really see how erm
I don't ever remember THor dispelling magneto's powers. I remember Thor having trouble even getting thru magies shields. When has Thor ever dispelled magneto's powers? Is this KMC GOD thor that is worshipped for shit he hasn't done or isn't capable of or is this real thor? What comic did he do this?

Newjak
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't ever remember THor dispelling magneto's powers. I remember Thor having trouble even getting thru magies shields. When has Thor ever dispelled magneto's powers? Is this KMC GOD thor that is worshipped for shit he hasn't done or isn't capable of or is this real thor? What comic did he do this? No its an actual feat Thor used his Hammer to dispell all of Mag's powers and made him basically cower in fear for his life wink

batdude123
Yes the guy moves faster than the human eye can see. Has gone mutliple the speed of light and is faster than the lighting he commands
evillaugh

Magneto ain't a human. stick out tongue

Thor can only go that fast by chucking Mjolnir. That won't help him in this fight, and it's not his natural speed. Happy Dance

He's definitely not faster than lightning. You're naming three instances out of his thousands of appearances of over 40 years. evillaugh

In essence, you suck!! mad

stick out tongue

Nah, you know I luvs ya, but you're seriously delusional when it comes to Thor's speed.

But seriously Thor's hammer literally dispels all of Magneto's powers when he wants it to Mag's isn't even a facotr i nthis fight stick out tongue

HA!!! I knew this point would get brought up sooner or later. laughing

That scan of Thor absorbing Magneto's power is only a half-truth, really. In fact, it's cropped from the full page. During that same fight, Magneto was beating the crap out of Thor, and took Mjolnir away from him for over a minute which made him go back to his Donald Blake state. When Magneto had his back turned, (and this was several minutes after the first initial encounter) Thor struck Magneto with Mjolnir, but Mags was able to put up a shield in time. Thor then absorbed Magneto's SHIELD away (not the energy residing in his body like most people think... that's a forum myth) and then grabbed him. Magneto then broke Thor's grasp on him by telekinetically shoving him away. So, actually Magneto really did get the better of Thor in that encounter. And to boot, it was even in a Journey Into Mystery title!!! Ha!! Score 1 for Magneto!!! On top of that, Erik has shown Odinson up on 2 different occassions as well.

So really, that encounter is a misnomer. I suggest you look at the entire fight.

Don't f*ck with the master of electromagnetism!!!! cool

and you mother's a whore

Only on the weekends. mhm

Newjak
Magneto ain't a human. stick out tongue

Thor can only go that fast by chucking Mjolnir. That won't help him in this fight, and it's not his natural speed. Happy Dance

He's definitely not faster than lightning. You're naming three instances out of his thousands of appearances of over 40 years. evillaugh

In essence, you suck!! mad

stick out tongue

Nah, you know I luvs ya, but you're seriously delusional when it comes to Thor's speed.

HA!!! I knew this point would get brought up sooner or later. laughing

That scan of Thor absorbing Magneto's power is only a half-truth, really. In fact, it's cropped from the full page. During that same fight, Magneto was beating the crap out of Thor, and took Mjolnir away from him for over a minute which made him go back to his Donald Blake state. When Magneto had his back turned, (and this was several minutes after the first initial encounter) Thor struck Magneto with Mjolnir, but Mags was able to put up a shield in time. Thor then absorbed Magneto's SHIELD away (not the energy residing in his body like most people think... that's a forum myth) and then grabbed him. Magneto then broke Thor's grasp on him by telekinetically shoving him away. So, actually Magneto really did get the better of Thor in that encounter. And to boot, it was even in a Journey Into Myster title!!! Ha!! Score 1 for Magneto!!! On top of that, Erik has shown Odinson up on 2 different occassions as well.

So really, that encounter is a misnomer. I suggest you look at the entire fight.

Don't f*ck with the master of electromagnetism!!!! cool

Only on the weekends. mhm OK let's see he has fought Glads when glads speed was mentioned he has fought Silver Surfer when Surfer was shown as a streak. Face it there is onyl a few times Thor is shown to be slow and that is normally in the Avengers i nhis own books and outside of the X-men avengers realm Thor has plenty a feat to prove just how strong he is.

By the way Thor doesn't turn into Donald Blake anymore and that was one example since Thor's Hammer can absorb Silver Surfer's Cosmic power which by the way greater than Magneto's powers wink

Stop using his lowest showings BD seriously Thor is an animal big grin

batdude123
No its an actual feat Thor used his Hammer to dispell all of Mag's powers and made him basically cower in fear for his life wink

Wow, what have these jackasses done to your fragile mind? shock

Look at the entire fight!!! mad

Thor didn't dispell anything away from Erik, just the shield. Happy Dance

Newjak
Wow, what have these jackasses done to your fragile mind? shock

Look at the entire fight!!! mad

Thor didn't dispell anything away from Erik, just the shield. Happy Dance You know dispelling his sheild more than enough to kil lMags wink

batdude123
OK let's see he has fought Glads when glads speed was mentioned he has fought Silver Surfer when Surfer was shown as a streak. Face it there is onyl a few times Thor is shown to be slow and that is normally in the Avengers i nhis own books and outside of the X-men avengers realm Thor has plenty a feat to prove just how strong he is.

By the way Thor doesn't turn into Donald Blake anymore and that was one example since Thor's Hammer can absorb Silver Surfer's Cosmic power which by the way greater than Magneto's powers wink

Stop using his lowest showings BD seriously Thor is an animal big grin

And you seem to assume that Gladiator and Silver Surfer were speedblitzing Thor. That's the problem. Thor, on average, really isn't that fast. I have plenty of JIM books, and plenty of his solo titles as well. He isn't "speedblitzing" material... at all. Unless his prey is someone like Wolverine. laughing

Yeah, that was in the 60's, when Classic Thor was at his most powerful. And Magneto has always been able to take Mjolnir away from Thor's grasp, and Thor acknowledges this in all their encounters. There's nothing for him to absorb, as it's just magnetically repelled, and no energy is directly being shot at him. It's happened enough times to where you're opinion on the matter means nothing!!! evillaugh stick out tongue Happy Dance

I'm not going to sit here and tell you that Magneto would take Thor by himself. That's not my mission. Thor would probably take 6-7/10 against Erik. But you have to give credit where credit is due. big grin

Erik along with these other characters however? Imo, the team would take it to him.

And you don't need to tell me how much of a beast Thor is. I already know. wink

batdude123
You know dispelling his sheild more than enough to kil lMags wink

Huh? confused

Look at the entire fight. The encounter is in the Magneto Respect Thread, and it's there for a reason. Erik got the better of him in that fight. wink

Newjak
And you seem to assume that Gladiator and Silver Surfer were speedblitzing Thor. That's the problem. Thor, on average, really isn't that fast. I have plenty of JIM books, and plenty of his solo titles as well. He isn't "speedblitzing" material... at all. Unless his prey is someone like Wolverine. laughing

Yeah, that was in the 60's, when Classic Thor was at his most powerful. And Magneto has always been able to take Mjolnir away from Thor's grasp, and Thor acknowledges this in all their encounters. There's nothing for him to absorb, as it's just magnetically repelled, and no energy is directly being shot at him. It's happened enough times to where you're opinion on the matter means nothing!!! evillaugh stick out tongue Happy Dance

I'm not going to sit here and tell you that Magneto would take Thor by himself. That's not my mission. Thor would probably take 6-7/10 against Erik. But you have to give credit where credit is due. big grin

Erik along with these other characters however? Imo, the team would take it to him.

And you don't need to tell me how much of a beast Thor is. I already know. wink laughing

Ok I would aslo like to point out that first all its PIS whenever Mags messes with the Hammer because A) Magical enchanted Hammer even the Hulk/Juggernaut(someone who in a What If made Erik's powers look foolish) can't pick up the hammer yet Erik can effect it.
B) He would still have to remove it from Thor's hand which Thor's strength greater than Eric's power since Thor actually has planetary moving feats. Even Zeus a SKYFATHER can't keep the Hammer away from Thor.

Yes I'm calling you out on that one my friend wink

As for the spped he can swing his hammer faster than light he can travel faster than light he has fought people who cna move faster than light he has been described as being quicker than the lighting he commands yet he can't speedblitz a bunch of mutants.

Really is a non factor since Thor actually has documtented quicker than human reactions. Thor Can dispell his shield and most likely simply devlove him into a human, steal his soul, simply turn him into gas. Yet he can't beat him?

The guy freaking fights hurts Galactus and Celestials. He fights people who would mop the floor with all these people at once in the Silver Surfer twice with decribed power rivaling the Surfer.

Plus just like Superman Thor is documented as holding back most of the time from using his full powers.

So yeah Thor takes this with ease my friend no matter how much you want to say different.

Newjak
Huh? confused

Look at the entire fight. The encounter is in the Magneto Respect Thread, and it's there for a reason. Erik got the better of him in that fight. wink He shouldn't have and if you check out the Thor respect thread you would see why wink

xmeat
yeah...seriously this team could give Thor a lot of trouble...especially if they work as a team

Iceman can constantly encase Thor in ice, freeze Thor's bloodflow, freeze Mjolnir in ice, etc

Human Torch can hurt and annoy Thor, blind him, cover him in flames so he can't see, etc

Storm will distract with tornadoes, Lightning, etc

Magneto will rain cars, buildings, etc upon Thor mercilessly, encase him in tons of metal, etc

This is not a cakewalk for Thor by any means laughing laughing thors a god how is iceman gonna freeze his bloodflow.
Johnny couldn't even hurt hulk.
Thor does everthing storm does and more.
Thor can send magneto to hell .

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing laughing thors a god how is iceman gonna freeze his bloodflow.
Johnny couldn't even hurt hulk.
Thor does everthing storm does and more.
Thor can send magneto to hell .
I don't recall Thor having as much pinpoint control over the elements as STorm. Has he ever even commanded the elements as well as her or as powerful? Thor is a jack of all trades. He's the master of nothing tho. IMO.

jrodslam
These are the questions that need to be asked....

1. Can Thor be killed? Just because youre immortal doesnt mean you cant be killed.

2. Is Thor allowed to use bfr here?

3. Does he need blood/food/water to live?

xmeat
I don't recall Thor having as much pinpoint control over the elements as STorm. Has he ever even commanded the elements as well as her or as powerful? Thor is a jack of all trades. He's the master of nothing tho. IMO. how is he the master of nothing.

Board Walker
Battle goes in this Order

1. Iceman Flash Freezes Thor (if iceman can flash freeze the Stranger and effortelssly contain him, the he likely can do the same to Thor)

2. Magneto steals his hammer....

3. Storm bends the omniverse to her will and forms a lightning bolt out of it

4. Storm then hurls it at said frozen thor.

Yay!

Never mess with the power of Hudlin Storm, that and Thor is white, blue eyed, and blonde, GG Thor.

xmeat

1. Iceman Flash Freezes Thor (if iceman can flash freeze the Stranger and effortelssly contain him, the he likely can do the same to Thor)

Yay!

Never mess with the power of Hudlin Storm, that and Thor is white, blue eyed, and blonde, GG Thor. if thor beat ymir he sure as hell beats icy.
Did you just say storm bends the omniverse???????
Zeus couldn't keep thor hammer so eric is cant for long either.

Soujaboy

And you don't need to tell me how much of a beast Thor is. I already know. wink

They may not have been speedblitzing per say, however they were shown to be utilizing their speed through the duration of their battles. Also, Thor isn't the quickest character but he also isn't slow as shown when he battles heralds and the like.

Most Marvel characters were portrayed at their strongest during the earlier days of comics. I guess comics have become more logical since their beginning days.

Magneto being able to keep Thor from Mjolnir is unlikely. Not only can Thor physically attain his hammer, but he can also summon it back at will. Also, Thor has shown he can easily overcome Surfers influence on the hammer, he should be able to do the same during this match up.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/ThorvsSurferfirstbattle10.jpg

Also displays Thor's superiority to Surfer

I don't believe that to be so. I think Thor can take the majority.

Soujaboy

Yay!

Never mess with the power of Hudlin Storm, that and Thor is white, blue eyed, and blonde, GG Thor.

Wrong

1. Iceman is nothing Thor hasn't faced before. Thor has battled and bested Ymir in direct combat, Bobby seeing this was spooked.

2. Already displayed how this can be countered. However even if this does work Thor can use the Durok technique.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/BetaThor1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/BetaThor2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/BetaThor3.jpg

3. Your not being serious are you?

4. No no expression

Soujaboy
I don't recall Thor having as much pinpoint control over the elements as STorm. Has he ever even commanded the elements as well as her or as powerful? Thor is a jack of all trades. He's the master of nothing tho. IMO.

I pray your not serous. As shown in his battle with Ego Thor can summon and increase his lightning by 100 fold. He can also blend his lightning with outside elements making it more powerful, and summon planet wide omni-directional stroms to defeat his opponents. Thor's so far above Storm when it comes to manipulating elements it's not even funny.

grey fox
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/tvmb9fs20-20thor20owns20magneto.jpg

Thor then pulls a SBP , turning Mag's head to a fine,fine red mist.

Bobby is also easily dealt with , turned to stone in a second. No escape for him now . Storm gets fried , her own lightening turned upon her by a REAL god.

Johnny is pretty much dealt with like this.
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%207/Civil_War_007_008.jpg

Board Walker
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Wrong

1. Iceman is nothing Thor hasn't faced before. Thor has battled and bested Ymir in direct combat, Bobby seeing this was spooked.

2. Already displayed how this can be countered. However even if this does work Thor can use the Durok technique.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/BetaThor3.jpg

3. Your not being serious are you?

4. No no expression

rofl did you think I was serious?

Hercules
Originally posted by jrodslam
1. Can Thor be killed? Just because youre immortal doesnt mean you cant be killed.

Not wanting to split hairs but that is exactley what immortal means, you can't die and you can't be killed.

Hercules is/was a true immortal as are all olympians, the only way to ensure they stay dead is to disperse their atoms over the universe and even then, a high level sky father like Zeus could put them back together again.

Asgardians however are not true immortals, just very long lived, they age one year for every 100 years (or one year for every thousand in the case of Odin) so yes he can be killed.

Although it would take a lot to do the job.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Hercules
Not wanting to split hairs but that is exactley what immortal means, you can't die and you can't be killed.

Actually an immortal can be killed, but youre are right about the fact that they cvan die.

Hercules is/was a true immortal as are all olympians, the only way to ensure they stay dead is to disperse their atoms over the universe and even then, a high level sky father like Zeus could put them back together again.

I understand that.

Asgardians however are not true immortals, just very long lived, they age one year for every 100 years (or one year for every thousand in the case of Odin) so yes he can be killed.

Although it would take a lot to do the job.

Sweet. That helps alot.

What about the 3rd question i had? Does Thor need food/water to live?

Hercules
Well thats the age old debate, Tolkien said that elves were immortal but could be killed but being killed means you die, immortals can't die so does that mean they are mortal after all?

So let me rephrase it, true immortals don't stay dead, so even if you can "kill" then you are rather incapaicating them and inconviencing them for a while.

As far as I know Thor needs to eat and drink although he probably has the constitution to be able to go without either for a prolonged period.

jrodslam
Sweet Herc. Thats help alot. I hear what youre saying about the immortalality thing. Its like Superman for example. There was a debate going on over a year ago with Superman in it and it was mentioned that he was immortal. I said "Impossible! Superman died and he can die again." Thats when i found out that immortals can be killed but would live forever if not. I was going through some Flash scans and saw when he raced Death to the end of time. About 2,050,000,000 years into the future, Wally observed a man with red boots and a beard sitting in a red died out sun. Ill let you see the scan.
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/134/flash141p140rogv5.th.jpg

With all that said, i think the team wins. Unless Thor uses bfr like i stated before. Even molecular manipulation would work on 3/4 of the team if that is allowed. Iceman may give him the toughest fihgt imo.

Team wins if tactics mentioned above arent allowed. Thats unless Thor has another power to claim a victory. I can be swayed if proven otherwise.

Hercules
Well the fact that Superman has "died" and yet came back = immortal as well along with the no aging thing of course but this is off topic.

I think the Team has a chance also, full potential Iceman, alongside Magneto can make things rough for Odinson.

It all comes down to tactics at the end of the day, the side who fights the smartest wins.

Oh and nice scan!

LORDSIDIOUS01
Which Thor is this?

Soujaboy
Doesn't matter much, he wins either way.

nvrbeenwthagirl
THor isn't handling the Likes of Storm, Magneto and Iceman all together. The Torch serves as cannon fodder. Tho I can see magneto doing some crazy stuff with his powers working in unison with the others.

Soujaboy
THor isn't handling the Likes of Storm, Magneto and Iceman all together. The Torch serves as cannon fodder. Tho I can see magneto doing some crazy stuff with his powers working in unison with the others.

Thats nice, but without a base to hold your case it holds no argument. So can you explain why you believe this to be so?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thats nice, but without a base to hold your case it holds no argument. So can you explain why you believe this to be so?

Magneto has held his own against THor and Others. He's much more skilled an powerful now. Ice man was able to freeze a being far far far superior to Thor. Storm and Johnny are powerful enough to provide good distractsions. Especially if mags puts some of those near invulnerable shields around them while they do thier thing. Team work with an omega mutant, and two alpha(could be omega mutants) and johnny is enough to beat thor imo. People give Thor far far far too much credit. Magneto can literally rip the electro magnetic energy out of the atmosphere and literally turn the earth upside down if he wishes. Thor simply can't beat the combined might of the powers. This is my opinion.

Soujaboy
Magneto has held his own against THor and Others. He's much more skilled an powerful now. Ice man was able to freeze a being far far far superior to Thor. Storm and Johnny are powerful enough to provide good distractsions. Especially if mags puts some of those near invulnerable shields around them while they do thier thing. Team work with an omega mutant, and two alpha(could be omega mutants) and johnny is enough to beat thor imo. People give Thor far far far too much credit. Magneto can literally rip the electro magnetic energy out of the atmosphere and literally turn the earth upside down if he wishes. Thor simply can't beat the combined might of the powers. This is my opinion.

He has also been humiliated by Thor, go figure.

Thor has also dealt with elementals far superior to Ice Man. After seeing Thor defeat Ymir the King if the Frost Giants, Bobby was spooked.

Whats Storm and HT going to do? Neither can phase Thor, and both can be easily dealt with.

Mjolnir has the ability to phase through shields, as shown when he did so against Kang.

You think Human Torch can defeat Thor? I would love to hear your reasoning for this.

Whatever

Whats turning the world upside down going to help?

nvrbeenwthagirl
He has also been humiliated by Thor, go figure.

Thor has also dealt with elementals far superior to Ice Man. After seeing Thor defeat Ymir the King if the Frost Giants, Bobby was spooked.

Whats Storm and HT going to do? Neither can phase Thor, and both can be easily dealt with.

Mjolnir has the ability to phase through shields, as shown when he did so against Kang.

You think Human Torch can defeat Thor? I would love to hear your reasoning for this.

Whatever

Whats turning the world upside down going to help?

Where did you get that I said Human torch can defeat thor? Do you have something in ur eye? DiD I say that? Also Thor has been hurt by less power than Storm wields. Storm is one of the most powerful beings on earth. She can get a few in. And Kangs shield are nothing compared to magneto's. Also Bobby is an omega mutant. I don't think The frost giant can freeze the stranger. That example of bobby being in awe does not impress me. These 4 beings who are all powerful and 2 of them being extremely powerful give them the edge.

jrodslam

Who are these elementals Thor beat that were superior to Iceman and what powers did they have. Just so we know.

Secondly, Iceman being "spooked" was around 16 years old. Id be spooked too. Also notice at 16, Bobby was already being considered as a replacement.

Whats Ymir's powers anyway?

Hercules
Whats Ymir's powers anyway?

Courtesty of immortal thor.net:

Ymir

Intelligence: Normal (4/10)
Strength: Incalculable (12/12)
Speed: Superhuman (6/10)
Stamina: Godlike (9/10)
Durability: Demi-godlike regenerative (12/14)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)
Fighting Skills: relies of brute force
Special Skills/Abilities: none
Superhuman physical powers: Aside from the above listed attributes, Ymir's body continually generates intense cold, and he can freeze anything by touching it. Ymir is fully immortal and can neither age nor die. Ymir's body greatly resembles ice, and although it can be shattered, he can then mentally cause his body to reform.
Superhuman Mental Powers: none
Special Limitations: Like all Ice Giants, Ymir's size is dependent on the presence of cold temperatures. Of it were not for his ability to generate intense cold, Ymir's body would shrink and melt when exposed to intense heat.
Source of Superhuman Powers: Ymir is the eldest and most powerful member of the other-dimensional race of Ice Giants
Personal Weaponry: Carries an enormous ice-covered club that may be made entirely of ice. Also can create and hurl gigantic ice-spears.

Priest
Thor takes down the Muties, and that looser from the F4 laughing out loud

Soujaboy
Where did you get that I said Human torch can defeat Thor? Do you have something in ur eye? DiD I say that? Also Thor has been hurt by less power than Storm wields. Storm is one of the most powerful beings on earth. She can get a few in. And Kangs shield are nothing compared to magneto's. Also Bobby is an omega mutant. I don't think The frost giant can freeze the stranger. That example of bobby being in awe does not impress me. These 4 beings who are all powerful and 2 of them being extremely powerful give them the edge.

"and johnny is enough to beat Thor imo."

Yes you said it.

Thor has never been harmed by lightning, you know this as well as I do.

Storm is nowhere near one of the most powerful beings on earth.

Kang's shield are created from the same substance Magneto's shields are composed of. How could one possibly be superior to the other? Also, a shield is a shield if one can be phased through so can the others.

It's clear you have no idea who Ymir is so I guess I'll take this time to educate you. The Marvel Comics version appears as a gigantic being composed of ice and stands over 1,000 feet tall. He has the ability to generate intense, deadly cold and regeneration from as little as a particle of ice. Ymir also carries a huge icicle which functions as a club. Ymir is an ancient being whose thinking is rather limited: his energies are devoted to destruction and little else. This may in fact be Ymir's Achilles Heel, and the reason why Odin and his two brother gods, Ville and Ve, were able to defeat him.

In other words, he's a Skyfather being who's powers rival those of Surtur and Odin.

Ymir >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Iceman

They have no edge, anything they can do Thor can do better.

nvrbeenwthagirl
"and johnny is enough to beat Thor imo."

Yes you said it.

Thor has never been harmed by lightning, you know this as well as I do.

Storm is nowhere near one of the most powerful beings on earth.

Kang's shield are created from the same substance Magneto's shields are composed of. How could one possibly be superior to the other? Also, a shield is a shield if one can be phased through so can the others.

It's clear you have no idea who Ymir is so I guess I'll take this time to educate you. The Marvel Comics version appears as a gigantic being composed of ice and stands over 1,000 feet tall. He has the ability to generate intense, deadly cold and regeneration from as little as a particle of ice. Ymir also carries a huge icicle which functions as a club. Ymir is an ancient being whose thinking is rather limited: his energies are devoted to destruction and little else. This may in fact be Ymir's Achilles Heel, and the reason why Odin and his two brother gods, Ville and Ve, were able to defeat him.

In other words, he's a Skyfather being who's powers rival those of Surtur and Odin.

Ymir >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Iceman

They have no edge, anything they can do Thor can do better.

This is ur opinion. Bobby is an omega lvl mutant, who are powerful enough to fight abstracts. Abstracts are beyond sky fathers. The others added in make this fight easy to beat thor. Thor can't do magnetism better than Magneto. and i doubt he has an edge over Storm. she has pretty impressive feats to put her at or near his lvl. I said in a previous post that human torch was cannon fodder. isnt' that what I said?

Soujaboy
This is ur opinion. Bobby is an omega lvl mutant, who are powerful enough to fight abstracts. Abstracts are beyond sky fathers. The others added in make this fight easy to beat thor. Thor can't do magnetism better than Magneto. and i doubt he has an edge over Storm. she has pretty impressive feats to put her at or near his lvl. I said in a previous post that human torch was cannon fodder. isnt' that what I said?

Powerful enough to fight abstracts laughing

All Abstracts aren't above all skyfathers.

Know, and you haven't countered any arguments given to defeat the team while your have already been countered.

You may be right, however like stated, Magneto can do nothing to Thor that can't be countered.

Thor has a major advantage over storm. Look back a page or so, and you'll see how Thor's control over the elements far surpasses Storms control over the elements.

2damnloud
Storm has more intricate control over the elements than Thor.

She's some how connected to Thor's momma(Gaia) mother earth.

Storm could feed Magneto with Lightning and Ice man can feed him with cold giving him a boost.

Human torch could melt Iceman, turning him into water vapor, then storm could blow it in Thor's direction while Mags is distracting him. Iceman is now on the INSIDE of Thor and he can d some damage that way.

I dunno.

Blair Wind
I will get into this later, but Iceman has some tactical advantages that Ymir does not erm

Ymir produces cold, and uses it in various ways, but Iceman uses water, ice, and water vapor and can use them in various creative ways that Ymir simply cannot

Soujaboy
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Storm has more intricate control over the elements than Thor.

She's some how connected to Thor's momma(Gaia) mother earth.

Storm could feed Magneto with Lightning and Ice man can feed him with cold giving him a boost.

Human torch could melt Iceman, turning him into water vapor, then storm could blow it in Thor's direction while Mags is distracting him. Iceman is now on the INSIDE of Thor and he can d some damage that way.

I dunno.

no expression

Rutog98
Storm is the biggest problem for Thor. If you read the Official Handbook, you will see in Uncanny 146 when the "Storm statue" was glowing, that was Storm absorbing energy from those storms and triggering her evolution into Rougestorm. Thor creates a storm and hits Ororo with elemental powers, she can absorb it and grow stronger. If we give Storm her full range of power and ignore PIS, Thor's elemental powers cannot even hurt Ororo as she is immune to the weather. She cannot be directly harmed by any of its manifestations. This is canon.

Hercules
Storm can't be harmed by the weather, so obivously Thor can't hurt her because all he brings to the table is lightening bolts... no expression

jrodslam
How is Ymir better than Iceman? Because hes immortal and leader of the frost giants? What powers has he displayed thats better than Icemans? Its constantly said that all he uses is brute force and is non tactical.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Rutog98
Storm is the biggest problem for Thor. If you read the Official Handbook, you will see in Uncanny 146 when the "Storm statue" was glowing, that was Storm absorbing energy from those storms and triggering her evolution into Rougestorm. Thor creates a storm and hits Ororo with elemental powers, she can absorb it and grow stronger. If we give Storm her full range of power and ignore PIS, Thor's elemental powers cannot even hurt Ororo as she is immune to the weather. She cannot be directly harmed by any of its manifestations. This is canon.

According to Storm's own testimony Thor should be able to disperse any storm she creates with a mere thought.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Rutog98

So instead of attack Storm with lightning he crushes her skull with Mjolnir. confused

masterbruce
So instead of attack Storm with lightning he crushes her skull with Mjolnir. confused

What will Thor do against Iceman literally freezing his blood into solid ice?

jrodslam

Or Flash freezing him from the inside out and shattering him? Unless Ymir tried that before and it failed?erm

Symmetric Chaos

Who cares? Storm would be dead.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Who cares? Storm would be dead.

and?

Thor would be a dead frozen Asgardian popsicle.

Symmetric Chaos
and?

Thor would be a dead frozen Asgardian popsicle.

Meh.

The story would be retconed eventually.

Hercules

thumb up

Yes, doesn't matter what happens to Thor after that, cause we have all won something!

jrodslam
Meh.

The story would be retconed eventually.

laughing You may be right.

2damnloud
Storm leads the team to VICTORY!!!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Storm leads the team to VICTORY!!!

Its possible that they could win, but wouldn't Magneto make a better leader?

Rutog98
According to Storm's own testimony Thor should be able to disperse any storm she creates with a mere thought.

This is not true. Storm said that he can ban a storm easier than she. This is because he has a hammer that does all the work while Storm works with the forces of nature herself and chooses to use restraint and be gentle. Also, if Thor tries to disperse a storm of her creation, she could fight him over that. Personaly, I am not sure either can banish the other if the other fought them over it. I do think however, that Storm on the team with the elementals really cuts down Thor's attacks. He won't be able to use any of his weather powers.

As for him hitting Storm in the head with his hammer, she can dodge that and she will not let him get close enough. Heck, she even has backup here with Magneto, Torch and Iceman. The one major thing Thor has is his hammer's ability to absorb energy. That can nullifly Torch and Magneto, but Storm can absorb energy as well. You people try to write off Storm and she's the reason this team stands a chance.

batdude123
laughing

Ok I would aslo like to point out that first all its PIS whenever Mags messes with the Hammer because A) Magical enchanted Hammer even the Hulk/Juggernaut(someone who in a What If made Erik's powers look foolish) can't pick up the hammer yet Erik can effect it.
B) He would still have to remove it from Thor's hand which Thor's strength greater than Eric's power since Thor actually has planetary moving feats. Even Zeus a SKYFATHER can't keep the Hammer away from Thor.

Yes I'm calling you out on that one my friend wink

As for the spped he can swing his hammer faster than light he can travel faster than light he has fought people who cna move faster than light he has been described as being quicker than the lighting he commands yet he can't speedblitz a bunch of mutants.

Really is a non factor since Thor actually has documtented quicker than human reactions. Thor Can dispell his shield and most likely simply devlove him into a human, steal his soul, simply turn him into gas. Yet he can't beat him?

The guy freaking fights hurts Galactus and Celestials. He fights people who would mop the floor with all these people at once in the Silver Surfer twice with decribed power rivaling the Surfer.

Plus just like Superman Thor is documented as holding back most of the time from using his full powers.

So yeah Thor takes this with ease my friend no matter how much you want to say different.

laughing hysterical2

Okay, I think you've made it blatantly obvious that you don't read many Thor comics. Regardless of whether you like it or not, Magneto has been shown to take control of the hammer TWICE on separate occasions, so there goes that argument right out the window. Thor even comments on it...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/MightilyOats/Magneto87.jpg

Did you happen to catch that? "By Odin's beard!!! Not even heaven-forged Mjolnir is immune to his mutant power!!"

If that's not enough for you, I've got more.

http://img109.imageshack.us/my.php?image=journeyintomystery10909bu8.jpg
http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?image=journeyintomystery10910lw1.jpg

Bottom line: No matter what you think of the subject, Erik is able to magnetically grasp Mjolnir. NEXT!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

So what if Juggernaut couldn't do anything to Mjolnir? I understand you have a boner for Cain (stick out tongue), but this doesn't prove anything at all. Does Juggernaut have electromagnetic manipulation? Yeah... DIDN'T THINK SO!!! And congratulations on using a "What If" in this debate. wink

The problem with Thor on this forum is that we don't use him how he's portrayed on average. We take him as an Exitar smashin', Galactus chasin', Earth liftin', god blastin' invincible guy which is just not the case at all. Have you ever began to think that maybe they're just all bullshit PIS feats? ESPECIALLY the fight he had with Zeus where he pretty much stalemated him?

Thor isn't skyfather level no matter how much you twist and weave his feats around to make your arguments valid. Erik CAN beat Thor, and has done so more than once. Yes, that's right, a lowly mutant can beat the Asgardian god of thunder. I never said anything about Magneto beating Thor for the majority, but yes he can beat him. Thor takes the majority on Erik, but not EVERY fight. And saying so would just be ignorant to BOTH of the character's history.

Okay, since you seem so adamant on the whole "speedblitzing" thing, produce ONE scan of him speedblitzing anybody in his forty+ year history. Yeah, he's fought people who can travel faster than light (Gladiator and Silver Surfer), but where exactly did they travel that fast in the encounters they've had? That's one of the major flaws in your entire argument. You seem to think that every fight Thor's had with them have all been over light speed. That's so far from the truth it's not even funny. Okay, well maybe it is a little funny. laughing Thor has NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER (I'm hoping you get my point by now) shown to be able to fight at faster than light speeds. I mean for Christ's sake, the guy has trouble hitting Spider-man, Mongoose, and even DAREDEVIL. On average, the guy is about the speed of sound (without tossing the hammer), but Magneto has shown to go at Mach 100 before. Thor isn't the speedblitzing type, and wherever you got that idea is simply beyond me. If Northstar or Quicksilver couldn't speedblitz Erik, then you can be damn sure that Thor couldn't either.

Did I say Thor couldn't beat Magneto? No, in fact I said Thor would take the majority over Erik earlier in this thread. You've got to read better, Jack. stick out tongue Thor can do many things to Magneto, you're correct on that one. However, just as Thor can do things like that to Magneto, Erik can take control over the hammer and make it void. Thor's main disadvantage (not exactly a DISADVANTAGE really, just a slight hindrance because as I said, Thor takes the majority on Magneto) on Magneto is the fact that Mjolnir is made out of uru.

All of that doesn't make the fact that Magneto has taken it to Thor in every single encounter they've ever had, now does it? And you know just as I do that the Exitar and Galactus feats are all bullshit, so you can just stop with that.

Yeah, most every hero holds back. This is nothing new. I don't see how this supports your arguments.

Nope, sorry. The elemental four would beat Thor for the majority.

PS: You know I luvs ya Newjak. stick out tongue

Soujaboy
laughing hysterical2

Okay, I think you've made it blatantly obvious that you don't read many Thor comics. Regardless of whether you like it or not, Magneto has been shown to take control of the hammer TWICE on separate occasions, so there goes that argument right out the window. Thor even comments on it...

Did you happen to catch that? "By Odin's beard!!! Not even heaven-forged Mjolnir is immune to his mutant power!!"

Bottom line: No matter what you think of the subject, Erik is able to magnetically grasp Mjolnir. NEXT!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

So what if Juggernaut couldn't do anything to Mjolnir? I understand you have a boner for Cain (stick out tongue), but this doesn't prove anything at all. Does Juggernaut have electromagnetic manipulation? Yeah... DIDN'T THINK SO!!! And congratulations on using a "What If" in this debate. wink

The problem with Thor on this forum is that we don't use him how he's portrayed on average. We take him as an Exitar smashin', Galactus chasin', Earth liftin', god blastin' invincible guy which is just not the case at all. Have you ever began to think that maybe they're just all bullshit PIS feats? ESPECIALLY the fight he had with Zeus where he pretty much stalemated him?

Thor isn't skyfather level no matter how much you twist and weave his feats around to make your arguments valid. Erik CAN beat Thor, and has done so more than once. Yes, that's right, a lowly mutant can beat the Asgardian god of thunder. I never said anything about Magneto beating Thor for the majority, but yes he can beat him. Thor takes the majority on Erik, but not EVERY fight. And saying so would just be ignorant to BOTH of the character's history.

Okay, since you seem so adamant on the whole "speedblitzing" thing, produce ONE scan of him speedblitzing anybody in his forty+ year history. Yeah, he's fought people who can travel faster than light (Gladiator and Silver Surfer), but where exactly did they travel that fast in the encounters they've had? That's one of the major flaws in your entire argument. You seem to think that every fight Thor's had with them have all been over light speed. That's so far from the truth it's not even funny. Okay, well maybe it is a little funny. laughing Thor has NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER (I'm hoping you get my point by now) shown to be able to fight at faster than light speeds. I mean for Christ's sake, the guy has trouble hitting Spider-man, Mongoose, and even DAREDEVIL. On average, the guy is about the speed of sound (without tossing the hammer), but Magneto has shown to go at Mach 100 before. Thor isn't the speedblitzing type, and wherever you got that idea is simply beyond me. If Northstar or Quicksilver couldn't speedblitz Erik, then you can be damn sure that Thor couldn't either.

Did I say Thor couldn't beat Magneto? No, in fact I said Thor would take the majority over Erik earlier in this thread. You've got to read better, Jack. stick out tongue Thor can do many things to Magneto, you're correct on that one. However, just as Thor can do things like that to Magneto, Erik can take control over the hammer and make it void. Thor's main disadvantage (not exactly a DISADVANTAGE really, just a slight hindrance because as I said, Thor takes the majority on Magneto) on Magneto is the fact that Mjolnir is made out of uru.

All of that doesn't make the fact that Magneto has taken it to Thor in every single encounter they've ever had, now does it? And you know just as I do that the Exitar and Galactus feats are all bullshit, so you can just stop with that.

Yeah, most every hero holds back. This is nothing new. I don't see how this supports your arguments.

I too posted, just in case you missed that. Also, I will tend to your post when I'm on a proper computer, and not my cell phone.

Soujaboy
laughing hysterical2

I have, and I call BS. Why would Thor have trouble attaining Mjolnir from one such as Magneto, when on more recent occasions he has shown to be able to easily attain it from a far superior being in Silver Surfer?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/ThorvsSurferfirstbattle10.jpg

Lets say we go by the superior feat, and assume Thor could attain Mjolnir from Magneto as easily as he did against Surfer.

Isn't that the problem with most characters. For example; how often does Superman speedblitz in comics? Not very much, however that doesn't keep posters from screaming that very tactic the minute hes thrown in a comic.

I wouldn't call them bullshit feats just as I wouldn't call Hal, Kyle, Surfer, or Superman's higher feats bullshit. Also, Thor is portrayed much more powerful an average in his own comics than he's is in Avengers comics.

Your correct, Thor isn't skyfather. However he's still at the very top of the list when compared to other top tier characters. I doubt Magneto can defeat Thor when both characters are utilizing their abilities to the fullest. Yes Magneto has bested the superior Thor in comics, but The X men have done the same to Magneto. Now put Magneto in a vs battle with the x men in this forum, and I doubt the X Men pull out a single win.

How would we know how fast the characters are battling unless specifically stated on panel? We wouldn't know if they were fighting at FTL speeds or not, only that they were fighting fast. You can't say they weren't fighting that fast, just as I can't say they were fighting at ftl speeds. However Surfer drawn in blurs with streaks behind him indicate to me that Surfer was utilizing his speed in some manner.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/ThorvsSurferfirstbattle4.jpg

On average most characters with FTL reflexes are shown to be about the speed of sound, even Superman and Surfer. Also, using low showings to boost your argument really isn't fair. erm

Thor doesn't need his hammer to defeat Magneto.

You consider Thor cracking Exitars dome and nearly killing Galactus bullshit, yet you sit well with Magneto manipulating Mjolnir?

Thor takes the majority.

Kaos sebaceous
I dont see Thor winning this fight

He might kill a couple but all four will beat him every single time

How is he gonna kill Iceman

Team 10/10

Newjak
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous
I dont see Thor winning this fight

He might kill a couple but all four will beat him every single time

How is he gonna kill Iceman

Team 10/10 Turn him into another gas besides Water Vapor.

That does bring up a pretty big point could Iceman survive being turned into something other than H2O

By the way BD I replied to your post but it kept me from posting it sad
Saying it was too long.

So you suck and I'll give the condensed version because I don't want to write it all out again.

Thor can speedblitz because he has shown travel speed at FTL even if he has never done it in a comic as provded by KMC rules he can. All he ahs to do is let the Hammer fly around him at its top speed.

That What If was simply everyone being their current power levels but with the Juggernaut without TP weakness and conquering a world. Not to far fetched since Cain Marko has taken over a planet before wink

I never said Thor was Skyfather I simply said even a skyfather couldn't keep the Hammer from Thor you should know the difference wink

And that was about it Suoja covered everything else.

Oh yes I also was going to post I luv ya too man stick out tongue

Juntai
Actually, he does do that quite often.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Juntai
Actually, he does do that quite often.

I've only see it a handful of time, and never has it been at the FTl's speeds posters claim.

batdude123
I have, and I call BS. Why would Thor have trouble attaining Mjolnir from one such as Magneto, when on more recent occasions he has shown to be able to easily attain it from a far superior being in Silver Surfer?

If you noticed Balder's dialogue, he mentions that the cosmic bolt was nothing more than a warning blast which meant them no harm at all. That implies that he was using a fraction of his power. Besides, he wasn't magnetically grasping Mjolnir. He trapped it in a cosmic bubble; a cosmic bubble in which he was using little power on. That's something completely different. Magneto didn't trap Mjolnir in a magnetic bubble, he simply magnetically repelled it. You're comparing apples to oranges, my friend.

Lets say we go by the superior feat, and assume Thor could attain Mjolnir from Magneto as easily as he did against Surfer.

Why exactly is that a superior feat? Norrin used a completely different method to separate Thor from Mjolnir. Not exactly comparable. Besides, it's been shown ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION that Magneto can magnetically grasp Mjolnir. That's what you and Newjak are having trouble realizing.

Isn't that the problem with most characters. For example; how often does Superman speedblitz in comics? Not very much, however that doesn't keep posters from screaming that very tactic the minute hes thrown in a comic.

Well, Superman actually does use the speedblitz quite frequently in comics, however that's a completely different subject for a completely different thread. But the same can be used in Magneto's case. Erik doesn't use the "wormhole" or the "sucking life energy" tricks very often, but they are viable tactics. Hell, Thor has used MANY MANY one-appearance powers in comics that people use quite frequently in matches. Thor isn't exempt from that rule.

I wouldn't call them bullshit feats just as I wouldn't call Hal, Kyle, Surfer, or Superman's higher feats bullshit. Also, Thor is portrayed much more powerful an average in his own comics than he's is in Avengers comics.

True enough, however I see more people using the Exitar and Galactus feats for Thor than the high feats for the others you mentioned. I mean, do you really consider them viable feats to use in battles? Those feats really are PIS personified. They're just as ridiculous as Thor being KO'd by a shotgun blast to the face (which btw, has happened before).

Your correct, Thor isn't skyfather. However he's still at the very top of the list when compared to other top tier characters.

I won't deny that at all. Thor is an uber herald leveler, no doubt about it.

I doubt Magneto can defeat Thor when both characters are utilizing their abilities to the fullest. Yes Magneto has bested the superior Thor in comics, but The X men have done the same to Magneto. Now put Magneto in a vs battle with the x men in this forum, and I doubt the X Men pull out a single win.

I already gave Thor the majority over Erik one-on-one. I'm not trying to argue the majority of victories for Magneto. All I'm saying is that Magneto possess the necessary abilities to beat Thor a few times out of 10, which he can and has done. So don't even for one second try using the "well... Thor jobs to most earth-bound characters!!" argument. He's freakin' THOR for God's sake! You and I both know that doesn't hold up in most debates. And I believe one of the instances where Magneto got the better of Thor was in a Journey Into Mystery title.

How would we know how fast the characters are battling unless specifically stated on panel? We wouldn't know if they were fighting at FTL speeds or not, only that they were fighting fast. You can't say they weren't fighting that fast, just as I can't say they were fighting at ftl speeds. However Surfer drawn in blurs with streaks behind him indicate to me that Surfer was utilizing his speed in some manner.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/ThorvsSurferfirstbattle4.jpg

True again, however that comment was simply a reply to the fact that Newjak has the crazy notion that Thor can speedblitz at faster than light speeds, which both you and I know is not true. And he isn't fast enough to speedblitz Magneto either. He isn't even a speedblitzing character for poop's sake!!! This shouldn't even be apart of the argument.

On average most characters with FTL reflexes are shown to be about the speed of sound, even Superman and Surfer. Also, using low showings to boost your argument really isn't fair. erm

First of all, like you said before, how can you even be sure that they are going the speed of sound? Btw, I was being extremely generous when I said that Thor on average goes at the speed of sound. Second of all, how am I using low showings? You guys are using the Exitar and Galactus feats. Don't you think that's a bit extreme? I mean, all of the skyfathers in the entire Marvel U put together couldn't even faze Exitar, yet Thor cracked his armor? What the f**k?

Thor doesn't need his hammer to defeat Magneto.

Well, I can't see the second scan, but judging from the first one, it appears that Thor took that guy down physically. It would definitely take more than just his strength to beat Magneto down. Thor struck Magneto's shield with Mjolnir as hard as he could, and Magneto basically laughed at his attempts stating something like "BAH!!! Mere physical force cannot penetrate my shields!!"

So that's a "no go" on the physical beat down.

You consider Thor cracking Exitars dome and nearly killing Galactus bullshit, yet you sit well with Magneto manipulating Mjolnir?

Uh.... YEAH! What the f**k? You're trying to tell me that you think Thor nearly killing Galactus isn't as big of PIS as Magneto magnetically grasping Mjolnir? laughing Please, the two aren't even comparable. Magneto being able to control Mjolnir isn't PIS.

Thor takes the majority.

Nope, Thor loses the majority. wink

Validus
I've only see it a handful of time, and never has it been at the FTl's speeds posters claim.
Who actually says FTL? Most anyone says is that he's simply faster than his opponent which is often enough the case considering Superman is functionally faster than 99% of all possible opponents in and around his own power level bracket.

And Thor loses.

Soleran
Do I smell a SPEEDBLITZ?

Validus
Originally posted by Soleran
Do I smell a SPEEDBLITZ?
I think everyone was working under the assumption that Storm is too nice to instantly kill Thor. Instantly.

Soujaboy
If you noticed Balder's dialogue, he mentions that the cosmic bolt was nothing more than a warning blast which meant them no harm at all. That implies that he was using a fraction of his power. Besides, he wasn't magnetically grasping Mjolnir. He trapped it in a cosmic bubble; a cosmic bubble in which he was using little power on. That's something completely different. Magneto didn't trap Mjolnir in a magnetic bubble, he simply magnetically repelled it. You're comparing apples to oranges, my friend.

Why exactly is that a superior feat? Norrin used a completely different method to separate Thor from Mjolnir. Not exactly comparable. Besides, it's been shown ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION that Magneto can magnetically grasp Mjolnir. That's what you and Newjak are having trouble realizing.

Well, Superman actually does use the speedblitz quite frequently in comics, however that's a completely different subject for a completely different thread. But the same can be used in Magneto's case. Erik doesn't use the "wormhole" or the "sucking life energy" tricks very often, but they are viable tactics. Hell, Thor has used MANY MANY one-appearance powers in comics that people use quite frequently in matches. Thor isn't exempt from that rule.

True enough, however I see more people using the Exitar and Galactus feats for Thor than the high feats for the others you mentioned. I mean, do you really consider them viable feats to use in battles? Those feats really are PIS personified. They're just as ridiculous as Thor being KO'd by a shotgun blast to the face (which btw, has happened before).

I won't deny that at all. Thor is an uber herald leveler, no doubt about it.

I already gave Thor the majority over Erik one-on-one. I'm not trying to argue the majority of victories for Magneto. All I'm saying is that Magneto possess the necessary abilities to beat Thor a few times out of 10, which he can and has done. So don't even for one second try using the "well... Thor jobs to most earth-bound characters!!" argument. He's freakin' THOR for God's sake! You and I both know that doesn't hold up in most debates. And I believe one of the instances where Magneto got the better of Thor was in a Journey Into Mystery title.

True again, however that comment was simply a reply to the fact that Newjak has the crazy notion that Thor can speedblitz at faster than light speeds, which both you and I know is not true. And he isn't fast enough to speedblitz Magneto either. He isn't even a speedblitzing character for poop's sake!!! This shouldn't even be apart of the argument.

First of all, like you said before, how can you even be sure that they are going the speed of sound? Btw, I was being extremely generous when I said that Thor on average goes at the speed of sound. Second of all, how am I using low showings? You guys are using the Exitar and Galactus feats. Don't you think that's a bit extreme? I mean, all of the skyfathers in the entire Marvel U put together couldn't even faze Exitar, yet Thor cracked his armor? What the f**k?

Well, I can't see the second scan, but judging from the first one, it appears that Thor took that guy down physically. It would definitely take more than just his strength to beat Magneto down. Thor struck Magneto's shield with Mjolnir as hard as he could, and Magneto basically laughed at his attempts stating something like "BAH!!! Mere physical force cannot penetrate my shields!!"

So that's a "no go" on the physical beat down.

Uh.... YEAH! What the f**k? You're trying to tell me that you think Thor nearly killing Galactus isn't as big of PIS as Magneto magnetically grasping Mjolnir? laughing Please, the two aren't even comparable. Magneto being able to control Mjolnir isn't PIS.

Nope, Thor loses the majority. wink

Thats nice and all, but Surfer snatched Mjolnir away from Thor a page before Balder made that statement.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/ThorvsSurferfirstbattle8.jpg

There was no holding back involved. Even so, a fraction of the Surfers power far outstrips the power Magneto can produce.

My point was to say that if Thor can overcome Surfer cosmically repelling him from his hammer, than he could also overcome Magneto magnetically repelling his hammer.

The fact that he could overcome Surfer's influence but not Magneto's. However I can live with Magneto being able to remove Mjolnir from Thor after it's thrown. What I can't see is Magneto simply taking the hammer from Thor. I believe Thor's strength to be far too vast for such a cheap tactic.

It seems we agree on this. I was just pointing out that we can't ignore characters attacks and abilities because they aren't used very often.

I rarely if ever use Thor's "nearly killing Galactus" feat, however I do use the Exitar feat but thats just to display Thor's strength. But yeah I understand what your saying.

thumb up

Fair enough

I agree.

Fair enough

I still think Thor takes the majority, main;y because his only threat is Magneto.

batdude123
Turn him into another gas besides Water Vapor.

That does bring up a pretty big point could Iceman survive being turned into something other than H2O

Well, he has transmuted a guy into gasoline before. srug

By the way BD I replied to your post but it kept me from posting it sad
Saying it was too long.

Well that sucks for you then, doesn't it? stick out tongue

So you suck

Not as much as your mother. shifty stick out tongue

and I'll give the condensed version because I don't want to write it all out again.

Okey-dokey.

Thor can speedblitz because he has shown travel speed at FTL even if he has never done it in a comic as provded by KMC rules he can. All he ahs to do is let the Hammer fly around him at its top speed.

And therein lies the problem, because as soon as the fight starts, Magneto would try to magnetically control Mjolnir because he's done so before, and he'd realize that it's his best shot at beating Thor. Not to mention, just because Thor can achieve light speed with the hammer doesn't mean that he can speedblitz. He lacks the reflexes for it. That's like saying Lobo can speedblitz. Hey, he travels at ftl speeds all around the galaxy on his "hog", so he MUST be able to speedblitz!!! Never mind that he doesn't have the reflexes for it. roll eyes (sarcastic) Thor isn't a speedblitzer and he can't speedblitz Magneto. He doesn't have the reflexes for it. End of discussion.

That What If was simply everyone being their current power levels but with the Juggernaut without TP weakness and conquering a world. Not to far fetched since Cain Marko has taken over a planet before wink

Newjak, it's a "What If", and by KMC rules, you can't use it for your arguments. We can only use canonical evidentiary support to back our cases.

I never said Thor was Skyfather I simply said even a skyfather couldn't keep the Hammer from Thor you should know the difference wink

Uh, I know the difference. However, you're making it seem like you're trying to tell me that Thor is skyfather level. You keep using the Exitar and Galactus feats like Thor does that every Tuesday. He isn't that powerful.

Oh yes I also was going to post I luv ya too man stick out tongue

Aw shucks, Newjak. blush2

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
Do I smell a SPEEDBLITZ?

I think I smell some bullshit.

Newjak
No I mention his Celsetial and Galactus feats to showcase his offensive firepower which none of the Muties can stand up too.

And BD your clinging to this Magneto can control Thor's Hammer way to much. I'm sure I've heard you(maybe it wasn't but I'm gonna bring it up anyways stick out tongue) say that anytime Deathstroke hits Flash that it is PIS even though he has done it on more than one occassion evil face

The point is even if Magneto has taken away Thor's Hammer that doesn't change the fact he shouldn't be able to.
I could put it into the simplest terms. No one unworthy can wield the hammer right. People like the Juggernaut, Hulk have tried to pick that Hammer up they couldn't do it.

Magneto can not emit more force then those people therefore even if the Hammer was Magnetic Magneto simply wouldn't have the power to resist the magical enchantments like that.

I would also like to point out that Mageto would not have any easy time taking over the Hammer. Honestly much stronger people in every aspect of power then Magneto have tried. Hulk's Strength. Solver Surfer's Power Cosmic. all much greater in scope and force then anything Mag's has ever done couldn't.

The fact is the Hammer would resist Mags till Kingdom Come because
A) Magnetism alone isn't overcoming the enchantments.
B) The Hammer would physically resist and tax Magneto even if he did hualt it.

Yes Magneto controlling the Hammer is in fact PIS wink

Thos can move faster then the lighting he commands and all he has to think is Hammer let's boogey. Then begin flying around knocking everyone's head off stick out tongue

And no problem BD blush2

bigbran

So that's a "no go" on the physical beat down. No physical...
He dropped Durok with his godly energies.

He actually killed Durok. The same guy who has fought Surfer, and has given Thor a tough time when he had his hammer.

batdude123
Thats nice and all, but Surfer snatched Mjolnir away from Thor a page before Balder made that statement.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/ThorvsSurferfirstbattle8.jpg

There was no holding back involved. Even so, a fraction of the Surfers power far outstrips the power Magneto can produce.

My point was to say that if Thor can overcome Surfer cosmically repelling him from his hammer, than he could also overcome Magneto magnetically repelling his hammer.

Ah, I see. Well still... he DID manage to separate Thor from Mjolnir, didn't he? He kept it away from him for awhile before he got it back. Thor busted the cosmic bubble that Surfer had around it, which leads me back to my previous point. Magneto didn't trap it in a magnetic bubble, he simply repelled it. He's shown that he can do this. I'm not trying to say that he'll keep it away from Thor for the entire fight, but at the same time, he can do this trick for a little bit. Long enough for a follow up attack in which Thor would be vulnerable to.

Even so, a fraction of the Surfers power far outstrips the power Magneto can produce.

I'd disagree with this, but that's for another time.

The fact that he could overcome Surfer's influence but not Magneto's. However I can live with Magneto being able to remove Mjolnir from Thor after it's thrown. What I can't see is Magneto simply taking the hammer from Thor. I believe Thor's strength to be far too vast for such a cheap tactic.

He may not be able to keep it away from Thor for the entire fight, but it's a viable tactic to use in the heart of the battle to throw Thor off his guard and use a follow up attack. Magneto has done this, Silver Surfer has done this, Quasar has done this... it HAS happened before.

It seems we agree on this. I was just pointing out that we can't ignore characters attacks and abilities because they aren't used very often.

Yeah, pretty much.

I rarely if ever use Thor's "nearly killing Galactus" feat, however I do use the Exitar feat but thats just to display Thor's strength. But yeah I understand what your saying.

Cool.

thumb up

Fair enough

I agree.

Fair enough

Double coolness.

I still think Thor takes the majority, main;y because his only threat is Magneto.

Fair enough, but I think Iceman would be able to do some serious damage in this fight. HT and Storm don't really mean much, you're correct.

Soleran
I think I smell some bullshit.

You have a good sense of smell and apparently lost your sense of humor stick out tongue

draxx_tOfU
can we use the arguement for iceman in the fp iceman vs superman thread?

that bobby turns to water vapor and thor inhales him which would cause bobby to attack from the inside...

it would seem plausible IF thor does need to breathe in the first place...

not quite sure about thor's physiology... embarrasment

batdude123

Newjak
Dang it BD I don't know what you have done to my posting but it keeps saying I have to many images in my post every time I respond.

So anyways Deathstroke. Tagged Flash in his fight wit hthe JLA and once when he was escaping stabbed him right in the shoulder both times.

Magneto has to overcome the Magical Properties of the Hammer to take completle control. Magneto has zero mystical properties to do such especially since Magneto doesn't have planetary power.

Thor admits URU has magentic canceling proptierties. Still Hammer nto just Uru but also a lot and a lot of actual magical energies. No one has kept Thor's hammer from him just halted it and delayed it at best but nothing of any real worth.

Only Magneto the weakest person Thor has faced has despite poeple who are stronger, more powerful, and more versatile YES PI F*CKING S

Magneto not nearly as strong as you think BD and no where near strong enough to take a magicla hammer and do with what he wants smile

Oh yeah blush2

batdude123

bigbran
Speedblitz.

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
Speedblitz.

Niet.

bigbran
Niet. He could have his hammer do something like what he did to Juggernaut in the second battle... except have it hit everyone, while he is doing the Durok dropper...

batdude123
He could have his hammer do something like what he did to Juggernaut in the second battle... except have it hit everyone, while he is doing the Durok dropper...

A hammer strike isn't doing anything to Iceman or Magneto.

bigbran
A hammer strike isn't doing anything to Iceman or Magneto. But it still takes out the rest of them...
Also... Durok dropper will do something...

Anyway...
Also, Thor could use the power of the core itself...
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/Thor 387-20.6a0.th.jpg

Magneto isn't Arishem level, and neither is his shield.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/Thor 387-21.357.th.jpg

Yes, yes... "magnetic core", but I find it hard to believe that Magneto can control that much raw power coming at him.

Also, he BFR's Iceman... stick out tongue

masterbruce
He could have his hammer do something like what he did to Juggernaut in the second battle... except have it hit everyone, while he is doing the Durok dropper...

Is everyone just standing still waiting for Thor to hit them?

Magneto would have his shield up

Sue would be invisible and have her shields up, and even set up shields for Johnny

Iceman will be able to recover from any hit

bigbran

Sue would be invisible and have her shields up, and even set up shields for Johnny

Iceman will be able to recover from any hit Do you know how fast Thor's hammer travels?

Wait... wft are you talking about?
Sue? Where the hell did Sue come from?

The hammer blow will take out Storm, and Torch.
The Durok dropper stuns, or takes out Magneto, and takes out Iceman long enough for Thor to retrieve his hammer, and sentence him to the sun... then Magneto would be left by himself.

SpunkySmurph

Wait... wft are you talking about?
Sue? Where the hell did Sue come from?

The irony comes when you realize that this is his thread....

bigbran
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
The irony comes when you realize that this is his thread.... I know... laughing out loud

Soujaboy

Iceman will be able to recover from any hit

laughing

MightyEInherjar
Umm...Thor phases Mjolnir through Magneto's shield, pwnzorz Storm in a game of checkers (because he's afraid of hate crimes), BFR's Iceman, and beats Torch to death with the backside of his hand like he was a naughty little school-boy.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Umm...Thor phases Mjolnir through Magneto's shield, pwnzorz Storm in a game of checkers (because he's afraid of hate crimes), BFR's Iceman, and beats Torch to death with the backside of his hand like he was a naughty little school-boy.

if iceman turns into water vapor, how can thor bfr something he can't see?...

confused

Soujaboy
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
if iceman turns into water vapor, how can thor bfr something he can't see?...

confused

Thor transmutes him into into an element other than H2o.

masterbruce

When has Thor ever transmuted an opponent into something else? wonder why he doesn't use that trick.

Soujaboy
When has Thor ever transmuted an opponent into something else? wonder why he doesn't use that trick.

He transmuted Absorbing Man into helium.

draxx_tOfU

if iceman is in a gaseous state, how will thor basically transmute air?

aside from the fact that iceman can transfer his consciousness...

and does thor transmute matter now?

masterbruce
He transmuted Absorbing Man into helium.

and it wasn't under some unique circumstance???

I never knew Thor had the ability to transmute opponents and am not fully convinced yet.

bigbran
Here is what Thor could do to these elementals... he does the same thing to two other elementals that I believe, could very well be near Iceman, or Torch...
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2566/thor199042521za2.th.jpg

Surtur, Ymir... meh...
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/3793/thor199042522zc1.th.jpg

masterbruce
Here is what Thor could do to these elementals... he does the same thing to two other elementals that I believe, could very well be near Iceman, or Torch...
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2566/thor199042521za2.th.jpg

Surtur, Ymir... meh...
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/3793/thor199042522zc1.th.jpg

He had to concentrate and hit two HUGE targets who weren't even aware of him.

In this scenario, all 4 combatants are not going to be standing like statutes waiting for Thor to get his concentration and then blast them.

But good scans, it is an impressive feat, albeit not practical against moving targets.

jrodslam
Seemed like bfr to me. If thats the case, hed easily get rid of Torch and possibly Iceman. Thats if he gets the chance to get it off ofcourse.

masterbruce
Thats if he gets the chance to get it off ofcourse.

exactly. I dont think he could get it off.

In the scans, he had to take time to concentrate and focus.

Also, his targets were not even aware he was aiming at them and they were big as mountains so it was pretty hard to miss.

Thor will not be hitting any of the 4 with this blast.

jrodslam
exactly. I dont think he could get it off.

In the scans, he had to take time to concentrate and focus.

Also, his targets were not even aware he was aiming at them and they were big as mountains so it was pretty hard to miss.

Thor will not be hitting any of the 4 with this blast.

QFT. I dont see it happening.

bigbran
He had to concentrate and hit two HUGE targets who weren't even aware of him.

In this scenario, all 4 combatants are not going to be standing like statutes waiting for Thor to get his concentration and then blast them.

But good scans, it is an impressive feat, albeit not practical against moving targets. It ripped the very fabric of the universe...

Also, I have already gave examples as to why Thor will win, just wanted to put something else down.

Also, they were moving... they were fighting for the Twilight Sword, so of course they will be moving...

Also, Thor takes Magneto and Iceman to the sun...
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/5922/thorannual1417on5.th.jpg

No... no... Thor SENDS him to the sun (Iceman). He was doing this before it was cool. cool
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2170/thor199041715ke0.th.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6723/thor199041716hb2.th.jpg

This is without actually pointing the hammer and teleporting him...

Also, Magneto's forcefield...
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/5239/journeyintomystery10915gf9.th.jpg

Thor has one too many options in this fight.

jrodslam
It ripped the very fabric of the universe...

Also, I have already gave examples as to why Thor will win, just wanted to put something else down.

Also, they were moving... they were fighting for the Twilight Sword, so of course they will be moving...

Also, Thor takes Magneto and Iceman to the sun...
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/5922/thorannual1417on5.th.jpg

No... no... Thor SENDS him to the sun (Iceman). He was doing this before it was cool. cool
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2170/thor199041715ke0.th.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6723/thor199041716hb2.th.jpg

This is without actually pointing the hammer and teleporting him...

Again, BFR is brought up. Thats pretty much the only way i see Thor getting a victory.

Secondly, in the pic with Mags, why isnt he fighting back? He said for the first few blows the shield can hold up. HOWEVER, in this fight Thor has to worry about Iceman, Torch and Storm plus Mags would be fighting back here.

bigbran
Again, BFR is brought up. Thats pretty much the only way i see Thor getting a victory.

Secondly, in the pic with Mags, why isnt he fighting back? He said for the first few blows the shield can hold up. HOWEVER, in this fight Thor has to worry about Iceman, Torch and Storm plus Mags would be fighting back here. And BFR may be cheap, but it's still a win, and well within Thor's abilities to do so.

He wasn't fighting back, because Thor had just knocked him down to the ground, and he wouldn't really get the chance to fight back... unless he wants his head smashed...

Torch, and Storm get one-shotted... early. Many ways to do this... hammer throw... a bolt to Torch... break Storm's neck...

He could also drain Magneto's field early and go to town on him, then, Iceman goes to the sun...

Keep in mind, I'm just stating ways for Thor to win...

long pig
Thor has time control abilities. Usually against one person in a small area, but it's enough to take Bobby out and then it's a cake walk.

bigbran
Originally posted by long pig
Thor has time control abilities. Usually against one person in a small area, but it's enough to take Bobby out and then it's a cake walk. http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2879/thor17819te1.th.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4829/thor17820vg4.th.jpg

As you can see, I'm scan happy today...

long pig
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2879/thor17819te1.th.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4829/thor17820vg4.th.jpg

As you can see, I'm scan happy today...
Mmm...back that apple up to the table...let me take a bite.

Martian_mind
i thought Thor lost his time control?

long pig
Originally posted by Martian_mind
i thought Thor lost his time control?
Surfer did. Thor has some limited time control.

batdude123
Anyway...
Also, Thor could use the power of the core itself...
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/Thor 387-20.6a0.th.jpg

Wait... can Thor actually do that without being in or near the sun? confused

Magneto isn't Arishem level, and neither is his shield.
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/Thor 387-21.357.th.jpg

The irony of that statement is... Thor isn't either. That's like saying because Superman beat Dominus, anybody lower on the power scale than Dominus would lose against Superman.

batdude123

I'd like to point out that before that little sneak attack Thor pulled on Magneto, Mags won their first encounter. Hell, he even made Thor revert back to his Donald Blake form. Magneto had his back to Thor and Thor snuck up on him. Not to mention the fact that it was a little stupid that Magneto wasn't doing anything when Thor was pounding on his shield. erm

bigbran
Wait... can Thor actually do that without being in or near the sun? The core of the planet...

The irony of that statement is... Thor isn't either. That's like saying because Superman beat Dominus, anybody lower on the power scale than Dominus would lose against Superman. You saw how big the blast was...

I was just pointing out that just because Arishem stood up to it, Magneto won't.
Thor knew that he had to use more powerful tactics to hit Arishem... and him using the power of the core, plus his hammer... should decimate Magneto.

Wait... do you think that Magneto will be able to stand that type of attack?
The power of the magnetic core... forced into a powerful blast... ya... it's probably as powerful as it sounds...
Also, Thor maxed out his hammers capabilities with that one... imagine his hammer maxed out with energy, and then you being on the recieving end out it...

I'd like to point out that before that little sneak attack Thor pulled on Magneto, Mags won their first encounter. Hell, he even made Thor revert back to his Donald Blake form. Magneto had his back to Thor and Thor snuck up on him. Not to mention the fact that it was a little stupid that Magneto wasn't doing anything when Thor was pounding on his shield. Umm... no he didn't...
He took away Thor's hammer when Thor threw it at him... for some reason Thor forgot that he could call back his hammer... Magneto blasted him back... then he pushed a button, trying to trap Thor in a press, Thor was breaking out, then Magneto shut a door, and Thor's 60 seconds were up...
Thor doesn't have his 60 second timer anymore... and Magneto doesn't have a massive press-like trap...
But when Thor took Magneto down, he did it with his own power...
Then, the cheap bastard activated all his traps, and still couldn't take down the very HUMAN Donald Blake.

Ahh... here's the fight, for you nay-sayers (full fight).
Oh no, I'm trapped.
http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/340/journeyintomystery10909hh5.th.jpg

Magneto stops the hammer from coming back around again... and knocks Thor back (this is where Magneto supposedly beats him... because we know how many times Thor has been beaten by being knocked back). Thor also forces through his walls like paper.
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/103/journeyintomystery10910mb6.th.jpg

Oh no... he trapped a human! This is how he beats Thor?
http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/4625/journeyintomystery10911zn2.th.jpg

Ahh... lets try to kill a human...
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/822/journeyintomystery10912fc7.th.jpg

Again...
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/8317/journeyintomystery10913qs1.th.jpg

Old Thor is back again, watch out Magneto...
http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/1997/journeyintomystery10914zo9.th.jpg

Back ye shield...
http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/5557/journeyintomystery10915ev7.th.jpg

Look... he's running away... no, not Thor. He tries to use a bomb to take down Thor.
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/4456/journeyintomystery10916hk7.th.jpg

I guess we can all tell who the victor in that battle was... yes, Magneto... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also, when the f*ck is God of War 2 coming out?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>