King of Freaks.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
we all know that michael jackson has reigned as king (or queen) freak for years now. who is next? do you guys see someone who is an heir to the throne?

Puzzle
I nominate Rogue Jedi. blankpuzzle

TaZ#12
Elton John. Ewwwwwwww!!!!

Röland
Barker

Barker
Wayne Newton?
Originally posted by Röland
Barker
Röland doesn't even have a

Röland
Originally posted by Barker
Wayne Newton?

Röland doesn't even have a

Oh hi! I didn't see you there.

Barker
Raparagraphmarkland

Alpha Centauri
Michael Jackson also produced Off the Wall, Thriller and Bad albums.

Until I do any better, I'll shut up critiquing him for anything (A.K.A I don't anyway, but anyone else should) that's none of my business.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Michael Jackson also produced Off the Wall, Thriller and Bad albums.

Until I do any better, I'll shut up critiquing him for anything (A.K.A I don't anyway, but anyone else should) that's none of my business.

-AC
dude is talented as hell, i'll give him that, but he is quite the oddball, you gotta admit.

Röland
Raparagraphmarkland

That's not my name....

Symmetric Chaos
TonyBlair

Rogue Jedi
what about jared leto?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
dude is talented as hell, i'll give him that, but he is quite the oddball, you gotta admit.

Not to me he isn't. He does things I personally wouldn't, but that's why he's him and I'm not.

-AC

Barker

Röland
Oh.

Want to play four square?

Rogue Jedi
Not to me he isn't. He does things I personally wouldn't, but that's why he's him and I'm not.

-AC
i am totally with you on the things he does, i wouldnt do them either. but you dont think he was talented, from an artistic point of view?

Kharhmah
what about jared leto?
He's purdy happy

Rogue Jedi
thats my point.

Barker

Leo.M
Wacko Jacko does freak me out. laughing out loud

Kharhmah
thats my point.
Good point. thumb up

Rogue Jedi
yeah, he is a bit of a loon all right. ever try to moonwalk? be honest.

Röland
Only if we use the soft balls.

Ok, but I get to serve first and we need two other people.

Alpha Centauri
i am totally with you on the things he does, i wouldnt do them either. but you dont think he was talented, from an artistic point of view?

I have nothing AGAINST what he does, it's just not for me.

Artistically I think he's just about one of the best ever.

-AC

Barker

Rogue Jedi
I have nothing AGAINST what he does, it's just not for me.

Artistically I think he's just about one of the best ever.

-AC
i remember as a kid when i heard "billie jean", i actually tried to dance like him.

feel free to bash me for it. laughing out loud

Röland
I'm king.

Make sure they have clean hands.

That's going to be hard to find.

Barker

Alpha Centauri
i remember as a kid when i heard "billie jean", i actually tried to dance like him.

feel free to bash me for it. laughing out loud

Who didn't?

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Who didn't?

-AC
gotta love the honesty. eh? man, i looked like a complete fool. though not as bad as when i dressed like john travolta and tried to disco. laughing out loud

Kram3r
I dance like him all the time, Michael Jackson is King of Pop. I even did a lame ass attempted in one of my videos. I love that guy so much, in a musical way of course.

Rogue Jedi
he was cool for a few years, but then.......

Alpha Centauri
But then...everyone decided to overlook the sheer timeless greatness of his music in favour of saying "Eww, I disagree with how he spends his free time.".

-AC

Röland
Well, why are you searching around Thorinn's house? haermm

It was a box on the street, I thought it was Mist's house. haermm

Kram3r
But then...everyone decided to overlook the sheer timeless greatness of his music in favour of saying "Eww, I disagree with how he spends his free time.".

-AC

True, his work from Off The Wall to Dangerous will (at least in my eyes) never be forgotten, however he has started to lose it. Musically, that is.

Alpha Centauri
Well, yeah.

I still don't think Invincible was that bad, I think You Rock My World is a great song, as is Butterflies.

-AC

Kram3r
Well, yeah.

I still don't think Invincible was that bad, I think You Rock My World is a great song, as is Butterflies.

-AC

You Rock My World is a great song. BTW, I picked up Angel Dust last night, hearing it now, great album. thumb up

Alpha Centauri
About time, you stupid idiot.

I'm sorry about calling you a stupid idiot just then, I've got low blood sugar.

-AC

Kram3r
About time, you stupid idiot.

I'm sorry about calling you a stupid idiot just then, I've got low blood sugar.

-AC

Hahahaha, I recently got into Patton as of late. I've only heard California from Mr. Bungle whereas I've heard Introduce Yourself & Angel Dust from FNM. I prefer Mr. Bungle but both are excellent, I really can't wait to hear some of his solo stuff, especially Peeping Tom.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Kram3r
Hahahaha, I recently got into Patton as of late. I've only heard California from Mr. Bungle whereas I've heard Introduce Yourself & Angel Dust from FNM. I prefer Mr. Bungle but both are excellent, I really can't wait to hear some of his solo stuff, especially Peeping Tom.

Introduce Yourself was with Chuck Mosley, not Patton. California is probably the most accessible of the Bungle CDs and I use that term loosely. PT isn't a solo project. PM me if you want any recommendations.

-AC

Kram3r
Introduce Yourself was with Chuck Mosley, not Patton. California is probably the most accessible of the Bungle CDs and I use that term loosely. PT isn't a solo project. PM me if you want any recommendations.

-AC

Ah, I thought that the vocals changed to dramatically, I never thought anything of it though because Mike Patton does amazing things with his voice. I heard that about California so I'm interested in hearing their self-titled.

Rogue Jedi
way over my head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.