Why We Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngryManatee
Why We Fight

It's an interesting video, talking about the Military Industrial Complex. Do you feel that we've ignored ol' Ike's warnings about this, or is it just another goofy liberal propaganda video?

I know it's an hour and a half video, but it really is informative. One of the few documentaries that I found to be interesting.

Alliance
It bends more towards goofy propoganda. Its certainly a subject worth examining.

I wrote a term paper on the origin American militarism and its depiction in American Military Sci-Fi literature.

Rogue Jedi
testerone.

Badabing
I wasn't about to sit through that entire video but I'm guessing the thread starter was talking about war. We fight over EVERYTHING! Now, I'm not a Liberal person but it's true that wars have been fought over any reason imaginable. Land, resources, ideology, religion, color, pride, insanity, women, jealousy, hate, ego, wealth, good, evil, technology, etc.

Alliance
War is a very easy way to resolve conflicts.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alliance
War is a very easy way to resolve conflicts.
short and sweet, and right in the money, as usual. big grin

Alliance
Thanks smile

Capt_Fantastic
This is a practical non-issue. None of our leaders could have known how this would all end up playing out. "Ike" is not a reference.

AngryManatee
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
"Ike" is not a reference.

Do explain please

J-Beowulf
Originally posted by Alliance
Thanks smile

Bit off-topic, but I can't help compliment you on your signature. I really like it.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by J-Beowulf
Bit off-topic, but I can't help compliment you on your signature. I really like it.

A bit of topic here as well...As do I!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.