Batman Gauntlet(with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, Batman is given 2 hours of prep time and the super soldier serum.

he is now equal with Captain America on physical terms. (and no srank, this isnt to get at you, ive had this thread in mind for awhile and i actually got it from whoever it was who made the fight with Nightwing having the African herb that BP has and the vibranium suit vs Bats having the SSS and the shield) wink smile

he gets all of his normal equipment he commonly uses: Hush Batsuit w/ everything, poison tipped batarangs for paralyzation, normal batarangs that return like they should, rope batarangs, wall-penetrating grapple with jumplines, concussion grenades, hypersonics, flashbangs, tear gas capsules, red smoke capsules and binoculars(blah, blah blah same stuff ive said in all my bat threads) stick out tongue

1. Robin

2. Nightwing

3. Lady Shiva

4. Captain America

5. Blade

6. Daredevil with Wakandan herb enhancement

7. Wolverine

8. Iron Fist

9. Spiderman

10. Colossus

Soljer
Probably stops at wolverine - though I dunno how the paralyzation batarangs and tear gas would effect him.

Martian_mind
He gets to Red Hood and gets owned.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Martian_mind
He gets to Red Hood and gets owned. Where do you see Red Hood on there?

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Where do you see Red Hood on there?

lol, I know right.

braz
Originally posted by Soljer
Probably stops at wolverine - though I dunno how the paralyzation batarangs and tear gas would effect him.

his healing factor would most likely resist most of the paralyzation effects of the poison, but it would take a couple minutes probably to recover so he can move again and all tear gas will do is just make his eyes water and burn and he'll regurgitate often. its just a distraction.

braz
i would say he gets to Wolverine too, maybe Iron Fist, but thats it, although Daredevil with the herb enhancement would be an interesting fight, that is if he doesnt play it cheap and use sonics. stick out tongue

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by braz
ok, Batman is given 2 hours of prep time and the super soldier serum.

he is now equal with Captain America on physical terms. (and no srank, this isnt to get at you, ive had this thread in mind for awhile and i actually got it from whoever it was who made the fight with Nightwing having the African herb that BP has and the vibranium suit vs Bats having the SSS and the shield) wink smile

he gets all of his normal equipment he commonly uses: Hush Batsuit w/ everything, poison tipped batarangs for paralyzation, normal batarangs that return like they should, rope batarangs, wall-penetrating grapple with jumplines, concussion grenades, hypersonics, flashbangs, tear gas capsules, red smoke capsules and binoculars(blah, blah blah same stuff ive said in all my bat threads) stick out tongue

1. Robin

2. Nightwing

3. Lady Shiva

4. Captain America

5. Blade

6. Daredevil with Wakandan herb enhancement

7. Wolverine

8. Iron Fist

9. Spiderman

10. Colossus

Batman survives and makes it past Piotr

braz
whah..? blink

Bouboumaster

braz

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by braz
whats HF? confused

HealingFactor

braz
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
HealingFactor

ahh. my bad. doh

shouldve known.

but idunno, id say Batman beats Blade with all of Caps physical attributes. cuz he can always go for the KO, if needed.

(sry, forgot to mention that) embarrasment

StarsNeverFall7
Isnt Bats in the DCU already pretty much equal to what Cap is in the MU physically?

braz
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Isnt Bats in the DCU already pretty much equal to what Cap is in the MU physically?

well, they say that theyre both peak human, but I think Batmans only peak human and Caps more like: 'enhanced human'

I believe Batmans maximum bench press is 725 lbs, and Captain America has been known to do 1100 lbs rather easily while having a conversation with someone, and he has like unlimited stamina whereas Batmans been known to tire out like in Knightfall, and Cap ive heard has also been able to run a mile in 1 minute, I believe and keep up with Beast in terms of agility.

braz
bump

Hercules
With 2 hours prep time he has a pretty good chance of making it quite far down the list, even without the SSS.

Cap is always going to give him a tussle as is Blade and DD, I think with a combination of luck, skill and good planning he could get as far as Wolverine.

braz
Originally posted by Hercules
With 2 hours prep time he has a pretty good chance of making it quite far down the list, even without the SSS.

Cap is always going to give him a tussle as is Blade and DD, I think with a combination of luck, skill and good planning he could get as far as Wolverine.

yeh, but if he has 2 hours of prep, he could use alot of elephant tranquilizers on Wolvie. idunno, its just a thought. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.