2007 Most Expected Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kaztiyo
SO, PEOPLE... THIS YEAR IS GONNA BE AWESSOME FOR MOVIES

LETS START WITH....

THE HILLS HAVE EYES 2

Yes I know some of you are gonna complaint about a "sequel of a remake" but in my opinion the remake is pretty awesome and i know this movie its not gonna let me down, and the fact that this time there are soldiers fighting the mutants... omg, so awesome
----------------------------------------------------------

28 WEEKS LATER

this sequel of a very original movie its gonna be the "EL MEJOR" i mean the fisrt one was awesome like my favorite zombie( not really because dawn of the dead remake is my favorite zombie movie) but it is still pretty awesome and eventhough there isnt even a trailer or something i know its gonna be pretty awesome because this girl (i dont know her name) is staring in this movie, she also comes out in "Troy" and "Wicker park"(as alex, wicker park best romeantic/drama movie ever)

HOSTEL PART II

Now this is the movie im really waiting for... omg, OMG, i Cant descibe how excited i feel just because of the fact that i know there's gonna be a sequel of THE BEST HORROR MOVIE EVER (same thig i felt when i found out thet snake from metal gear is gonna come out in Smash bors brawl)
all i have left to say is that im counting the days left for its release

DAY OF THE DEAD

Another "sequel of a remake" i dont think this one is gonna be that good not even with the soldiers, you see, Dawn of the Dead (the remake) is my Favorite Zombie Movie ever, but the sequel doesnt promise what i expect in a in a remake, specifically of the dawn of the dead, but, still the only ting i can loose by watching it is: 1:30 to 2:30 Hours of my life and $10.00 bucks
--------------------------------------------------------

SAW IV

before i ever realized 'bout hostel, i always though saw was my favorite movie, and when saw 2 came out i was like "WTF"(outside the movie theater) like "omg was that a joke", but i didnt give up and the following year went to see SAW III, which i personally think that connected all jigsaw pieces left by previous two saws and i think it rescued the franchise from its decline saw 2 leaded and it also left its loose jigsaw pieces like the tape jigsaw(john) was pouring wax onto, and the little girl (the guy's daughter) that is missing i definitly wont miss SAW IV.

NOW PEOPLE IF ANY OF YOU HAVE MYSPACE ACCOUNT , AND I KNOW YOU HAVE, PLEASE SUPPORT MY GROUP, BY JOINING AND POSTING AND REPLYING THREADS, THANK YOU -a.k-

http://groups.myspace.com/moviediskussion <----JOIN PLEASE

www.myspace.com/kaztiyo <---- my myspace account just in case you want to contact me

kaztiyo
OOPS ...
IGNORE THIS
SOME HTML PROBLEMS

Solo
All of those will probably be awful.

BackFire
I'm waiting for Diary of the Dead, new Romero zombie film.

papabeard
Originally posted by BackFire
I'm waiting for Diary of the Dead, new Romero zombie film.

Me too, I want it to be good man, but it will probably be sh!t.

Vinny Valentine
A few of those will suck.

MildPossession
If the Day of the Dead remake is as good as the Dawn of the Dead remake then I will be excited for that one. Also 28 Weeks Later.

BackFire
Day of the Dead remake is being handled by completely different people, doesn't look like it will be too good.

The Core
Another "Day of the Dead"? So, this will have nothing to do with Romeros's and nothing to do with "Contagium"? Totally ****ing pointless.

..and this "THHE 2" looks like Aja's version, plus Starship Troopers, plus crap.

BackFire
It's a total remake, much like the Dawn of the Dead one a couple of years ago, there's a trailer up somewhere. I believe it has running zombies.

Zilverz
the trailer looked horrible for the Day remake

i will definately look forward to watching the new romero film coming ... but i think Hostel 2 will prob be the 2007 payday

MildPossession
Ah I didn't know that, oh well.

Mider999
wanna see the following

zombie's halloween
wizard of gore remake
new masters of horror
underworld 3 maybe its next year but im still wanting to see it
saw 4 HOPE THIS IS THE LAST ONE PEOPLE
sin jyn smith
DEAD SILENCE
hostel 2

even though this is not an upcomming horror movie THEY NEED TO RELEASE SEASON 2 AND 3 OF NIGHT GALLERY WE DEMAND IT DAMN IT WE DAMAND IT!!

Impediment
Diary of the Dead and Rob Zombie's Halloween come first to mind.

DeNiro
i want to see the hills have eyes two really bad also

jason maddox
The Hills Have Eyes 2 has a chance to be good, I'll keep my fingers crossed

28 Weeks Later I have no hope for because none of the original team returning

Rob Zombies Halloween is going to rule, the guys a genius

Bloodrayne 2 should be sent to hell with the first one

Saw 4 should not happen, it would have been much better if it would have ended with the third

Wrong Turn 2 is getting made, why?

Evil Dead
years ago when 28 Weeks Later was announced.........I was excited. It's been to long........it will suck. If the idea was any good, it would have been filmed and shipped back when the hype from the first movie was still going strong.

I kinda wouldn't mind seeing a Saw 4. I thought the first was decent.....the second was shit......the third was actually pretty good, bringing the over all quality of the series up a notch. Now I'm kind of wondering where Donnie Wahlberg's character is going to fit in since he's the only lead character from any of the three previous flicks that survived.

that movie owned. It sucked in every way imaginable but the one scene with Rayne getting railed up against the jail cell while her magnificent titties were bouncing up and down was worth the price of the dvd alone. Because of that one scene, I give it two thumbs.

LaHaine
ahahahhahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahah
ahaha
thanks for the laugh

Wolfie
I'll be seeing Saw IV, but I won't be expecting anything from it.

I won't judge the Day of the Dead remake until I see it. I didn't think I'd like the Night or Dawn remakes but I did.

Though I really liked Aja's THHE remake, I don't plan on seeing the sequel, same with 28 Weeks Later.

And I'll wait 'til I see more about Diary of the Dead until I decide whether it's worth getting excited about or not.

I'm eagerly awaiting My Name is Bruce.

I have high hopes for Rob Zombie's Halloween too.

kaztiyo
Originally posted by jason maddox

WTF? wrong turn 2, wrong turn sucks
omg? instead of wasting money in cheap ass sequels they should make movies about... lets say john wayne gacey or ted bundy, maybe ed gein or somenthing

http://groups.myspace.com/moviediskussion
www.myspace.com/kaztiyo

Evil Dead
Originally posted by kaztiyo
WTF? wrong turn 2, wrong turn sucks
omg? instead of wasting money in cheap ass sequels they should make movies about... lets say john wayne gacey or ted bundy, maybe ed gein or somenthing

http://groups.myspace.com/moviediskussion
www.myspace.com/kaztiyo

They've all been done too........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.