Ryu Hayabusa VS Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remulous
Who takes it? laughing
No spite intended

TricksterPriest
This is so spitey...... stick out tongue Even with the TDS, Dark dragon blade, Vigoor Emperor and Dark Dragon backing him, Hayabusa still loses.

lightness
Pyron just absorbs earth from a distance. though i'd like to here arguments anyways.

Cloud_VII
Wow, pretty stupid thread.

By the way, Pyron compared to The Presence, is nothing. laughing

Remulous
...So.laughing

Tha C-Master
It's his way of neglecting to simply say that "Hayabusa loses". smile

Remulous
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
It's his way of neglecting to simply say that "Hayabusa loses". smile laughing His love for Hayabusa FAR out classes my Ryuism. laughing

Tha C-Master
Yea, you've gotten alot better since your debut, it's something pretty much all of us go through.

Remulous
I hope this doesn't take long for Cloud, he actually thinks that a bare handed Hayabusa even poses a challenge to G.Rugal or that ALPHA-152 might beat Gouki.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Remulous
I hope this doesn't take long for Cloud, he actually thinks that a bare handed Hayabusa even poses a challenge to G.Rugal or that ALPHA-152 might beat Gouki.

Well, we all were a little fanboyish when we first got to this forum. I have since learned much, as has Remulous. you were an insufferable fanboy at one time. laughing And now you're one of the better games vs. debaters. I can't judge C-master, but I'm guessing he went through the same thing.

Cloud on the other hand, is getting into the same territory as Xmeat in the comics vs. forum.

LMAO at Hayabusa being a challenge to G. Rugal or Alpha beating Gouki. laughing

Cloud_VII
It's his way of neglecting to simply say that "Hayabusa loses". smile Show me one instant where you've stated you're Rugal would lose in a fight.

...Thought so.
laughing His love for Hayabusa FAR out classes my Ryuism. laughing LMFAO. I don't claim Hayabusa would overcome planet-destroying characters without an immensely overpowered weapon. You suck on Akuma's nuts so hard that you think he actually stands a chance against Trance Kuja or The Vigoor Emperor.Originally posted by Remulous
laughing I hope this doesn't take long for Cloud, he actually thinks that a bare handed Hayabusa even poses a challenge to G.Rugal or that ALPHA-152 might beat Gouki.Please, don't make shit up. Secondly, no one knows what ALHPA-152 is capable of yet, dumbass. Also, it's sad yet funny that you think Akuma can defeat beings who can annihilate him in one attack.Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Well, we all were a little fanboyish when we first got to this forum. I have since learned much, as has Remulous. you were an insufferable fanboy at one time. laughing And now you're one of the better games vs. debaters. I can't judge C-master, but I'm guessing he went through the same thing. Cloud on the other hand, is getting into the same territory as Xmeat in the comics vs. forum. LMAO at Hayabusa being a challenge to G. Rugal or Alpha beating Gouki. laughing This is really not sounding good coming from one of the most stubborn fanboys on this forum, or walked the face of the Earth. One, possessing the Dark Dragon Blade transforms a person into the Devil Incarnate. I laugh my ass off at the fact that you think G. Rugal or Shin Akuma can overcome an entity which has been increasing in power since the dawn of history. It's truly a pain having to deal with a pair of thick-headed fanboys.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
Show me one instant where you've stated you're Rugal would lose in a fight.

...Thought so.
LMFAO. I don't claim Hayabusa would overcome planet-destroying characters without an immensely overpowered weapon. You suck on Akuma's nuts so hard that you think he actually stands a chance against Trance Kuja or The Vigoor Emperor.This is really not sounding good coming from one of the most stubborn fanboys on this forum, or walked the face of the Earth. One, possessing the Dark Dragon Blade transforms a person into the Devil Incarnate. I laugh my ass off at the fact that you think G. Rugal or Shin Akuma can overcome an entity which has been increasing in power since the dawn of history. It's truly a pain having to deal with a pair of thick-headed fanboys.

If you're refering to G. Rugal vs. Hayabusa, you already got pwned over the course of 5 pages. I can't really top C-master on that end, so I'll just say this. Put Rugal against someone who can actually beat him, and I'll say he loses. But keep in mind he is probably the strongest boss in KOF next to Orochi. So it's probably not me hyping him. It's more likely he really is that powerful.

Hayabusa vs. Gouki......forget it. C-master is going to crush you in the Akuma vs. Ayane thread, I don't want to steal his thunder. Nobody said Gouki beats Trance Kuja, except in your own delusions. and frankly, if you give Gouki the TDS, he would destroy everyone in NG, easily. You're completely unwilling to admit the sword is a plot device, or that Hayabusa only won because of the blade. Take off VE's plot device, or give G. Rugal or Shin Gouki the power of the sword, or the blade itself, and they will one-shot the VE to kingdom come. Hayabusa is not that tough, and he's certainly no match for almost all the KOF bosses. Most of the SF bosses would beat him as well. You complain about H2H or if he had the sword, he would win. But you're unwilling to accept the truth. That Hayabusa can't beat them without his magic plot device sword, and that even with just a regular sword, he would lose. Hayabusa wins against his god-like opponents because his sword is ungodly powerful. Ok, you made your point. But then, that's not Hayabusa's power or skill, is it? It's the sword doing the work. But the sword does not make him equal to the god tier of fighting games. I'm not even sure it makes him equal to top tier.

Anyone know Xmeat&Devilgoblin from comics vs. ? Tell me, is Cloud a relative of theirs? Because he's about on their level of fanboyism, just with better grammer and spelling.

Remulous
Originally posted by Cloud
Please, don't make shit up. Secondly, no one knows what ALHPA-152 is capable of yet, dumbass. Also, it's sad yet funny that you think Akuma can defeat beings who can annihilate him in one attack. So you really think VE would 1 shot Gouki or Rugal?laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Do I sence anger?!

Don't get mad, get even.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If you're refering to G. Rugal vs. Hayabusa, you already got pwned over the course of 5 pages. I can't really top C-master on that end, so I'll just say this. Put Rugal against someone who can actually beat him, and I'll say he loses. But keep in mind he is probably the strongest boss in KOF next to Orochi. So it's probably not me hyping him. It's more likely he really is that powerful.

Hayabusa vs. Gouki......forget it. C-master is going to crush you in the Akuma vs. Ayane thread, I don't want to steal his thunder. Nobody said Gouki beats Trance Kuja, except in your own delusions. and frankly, if you give Gouki the TDS, he would destroy everyone in NG, easily. You're completely unwilling to admit the sword is a plot device, or that Hayabusa only won because of the blade. Take off VE's plot device, or give G. Rugal or Shin Gouki the power of the sword, or the blade itself, and they will one-shot the VE to kingdom come. Hayabusa is not that tough, and he's certainly no match for almost all the KOF bosses. Most of the SF bosses would beat him as well. You complain about H2H or if he had the sword, he would win. But you're unwilling to accept the truth. That Hayabusa can't beat them without his magic plot device sword, and that even with just a regular sword, he would lose. Hayabusa wins against his god-like opponents because his sword is ungodly powerful. Ok, you made your point. But then, that's not Hayabusa's power or skill, is it? It's the sword doing the work. But the sword does not make him equal to the god tier of fighting games. I'm not even sure it makes him equal to top tier.

Anyone know Xmeat&Devilgoblin from comics vs. ? Tell me, is Cloud a relative of theirs? Because he's about on their level of fanboyism, just with better grammer and spelling. TREATED!!! Happy Dance

Sado22
hmmm...a spite thread to lure out Cloud and start another ridiculous, bound to get nowhere thread. You can do better than that remulus.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Tha C-Master
Show me one instant where you've stated you're Rugal would lose in a fight.
Considering you've only seen me defend him against ONE person... thought so... if you were smart you'd realize I like other characters FAR more than Rugal. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I hate when newbs think they know my behavior when they haven't even seen me post much. I've been here before you guys joined and I've admitted the character I liked more loses probably more than I've said they won. Why? Because it's a forum and I'm not on some crusade to prove that my character is good or that people shouldn't hate them, because it's always the fanboys fault. Look at Wolverine, he wasn't AS bad when I joined, but now he can beat like 10,000,000 bears. WTF?! And people wonder why they get hard on Logan and diss him in threads. I was here when SF wasn't getting much respect and along with DS, Hoshi, Dvamp, and sometimes Explosive, I MADE it respected, but not by defending him fanboyishly in every thread.

Everyone here knows I'm not biased, so one bitter fanboy doesn't bother me...

This thread wasn't necessary though. We know he's going to defend Hayabusa anyways. erm

Anyone know Xmeat&Devilgoblin from comics vs. ? Tell me, is Cloud a relative of theirs? Because he's about on their level of fanboyism, just with better grammer and spelling. You make a good point. His blade is like Superman, it just does what the writers want it to do... it's kinda hard to argue with a walking plot device.
Well, we all were a little fanboyish when we first got to this forum. I have since learned much, as has Remulous. you were an insufferable fanboy at one time. laughing And now you're one of the better games vs. debaters. I can't judge C-master, but I'm guessing he went through the same thing.

Cloud on the other hand, is getting into the same territory as Xmeat in the comics vs. forum.

LMAO at Hayabusa being a challenge to G. Rugal or Alpha beating Gouki. laughing I wasn't so bad on this forum or comics, but I did defend Shin Akuma vs. Hulk, saying that the raging demon MIGHT work, and that it was his only hope.

That's not so bad is it?

Cloud_VII
If you're refering to G. Rugal vs. Hayabusa, you already got pwned over the course of 5 pages.laughing Sure...in your dreams. Is this why you couldn't counter my points?

I can't really top C-master on that end, so I'll just say this. Put Rugal against someone who can actually beat him, and I'll say he loses.You wouldn't say he'd lose to anyone you hate or dislike, i.e., The Devil Incarnate, or the Vigoor Emperor, villains who can annihilate Akuma and G. Rugal in one assault.

But keep in mind he is probably the strongest boss in KOF next to Orochi. So it's probably not me hyping him. It's more likely he really is that powerful.
When Rugal comes close to having planet-destroying power I'll put him on the level of the characters I've mentioned above.

Hayabusa vs. Gouki......forget it.
Yeah, we should. Gouki being able to rival the Devil Incarnate (Ryu with the Dark Dragon Blade) is kind of funny.

C-master is going to crush you in the Akuma vs. Ayane thread, I don't want to steal his thunder.Only you, your friend Remulous who is as thick-headed as you, and no one else believes he's actually winning in something.

Nobody said Gouki beats Trance Kuja, except in your own delusions.Idiot read the Trance Kuja versus Akuma thread and you'll see that Remulous thinks Gouki (or someone "different"...Cyber Gouki) won't be beaten by Kuja or beings who are just as powerful.

and frankly, if you give Gouki the TDS, he would destroy everyone in NG, easily.
In can only work in the right hands, which Akuma's are not. Tapping into the Satsui no Hadou does turn someone evil, correct? The TDS would have no effect on beings such as Gogohn if Akuma was wielding it. However, he would be immensely powerful with the Dark Dragon Blade. Too bad he never gets it though.

You're completely unwilling to admit the sword is a plot device,I think for it to be a plot device, it can only work against certain people, which is not the case. It holds the power to take down beings like the VE.

or that Hayabusa only won because of the blade.Stop making an ass out of yourself. READ a freaking post before you respond to it.

Take off VE's plot device, or give G. Rugal or Shin Gouki the power of the sword, or the blade itself, and they will one-shot the VE to kingdom come.
This is like me saying give Hayabusa the strength to lift an object with the weight of the universe and he can beat Superman. It's just a way to b*tch out of something, which you are doing right now.

Hayabusa is not that tough, and he's certainly no match for almost all the KOF bosses.
In H2H, I agree.

Most of the SF bosses would beat him as well.
A holding back Ryu. That means, without the TDS.

You complain about H2H or if he had the sword, he would win.Please, you complain about certain 3D characters beating some 2D character because you believe 2D characters are better than 3D characters in your world. I admit in a lot of cases Ryu wouldn't beat characters in H2H. Ryu in DOA is a holding back Ryu since he wouldn't hesitate to use the Dragon Sword to it's full potential to kill his opponents, just like Akuma wouldn't hesitate to use the Shun Goku Satsu to kill his enemies.

But you're unwilling to accept the truth. That Hayabusa can't beat them without his magic plot device sword, and that even with just a regular sword, he would lose.You really are an idiot. I stated on many occasions that Hayabusa would lose. Go to the Cloud/Ryu versus Murai/Sephiroth topic on the second page and you'll see that I admitted Ryu and Cloud wouldn't win.

Hayabusa wins against his god-like opponents because his sword is ungodly powerful. Ok, you made your point. But then, that's not Hayabusa's power or skill, is it? It's the sword doing the work. But the sword does not make him equal to the god tier of fighting games. I'm not even sure it makes him equal to top tier.I agree with you for once. You're not getting the fact that I've never stated Ryu holds more power than most SF/KOF bosses. I stated he could kill them with his sword, since they're in no way invulnerable to it. Trying to take away the weapon he uses to kill his enemies is pretty much like weakening him. Secondly, I'm going to put this statement in bold just so you won't happen to miss it. Since you like to argue noncanonical feats, i.e., Gouki being able to destroy a comet, and noncanonical characters, i.e., God Rugal, this gives me or anyone else the option of arguing for Ryu as the Devil Incarnate, who's power is equal to the Dark Dragon's. Vigoor's power can split the Earth. The Dark Dragon's power is almost on the level of Vigoor's. You like to talk about how Akuma and Rugal are so powerful in their highest, noncanonical forms. At the same time, you disregard any point I make about how powerful Ryu is in his highest, noncanonical form. This is why dipshits like you can be so damn annoying.

Anyone know Xmeat&Devilgoblin from comics vs. ? Tell me, is Cloud a relative of theirs? Because he's about on their level of fanboyism, just with better grammer and spelling. Like I said before, this isn't sounding too good coming from one of the biggest fanboys that ever walked the face of the Earth.

So you really think VE would 1 shot Gouki or Rugal?laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Do I sence anger?!No, it's the truth. Do I sense anger when you're writing in caps, misspelling, and cursing in bold? Yeah.

Don't get mad, get even.An advice that I recommend you take.

Considering you've only seen me defend him against ONE person...What's that have to do with asking a question? Have or have you not ever admitted Rugal would lose? I'm asking this since you've stated before that G. Rugal can somehow defeat the Vigoor Emperor who can annihilate G. Rugal in one assault, and that Rugal can be invulnerable indefinitely. I have the statements right here if you don't believe me.

thought so... if you were smart you'd realize I like other characters FAR more than Rugal. roll eyes (sarcastic)Haha, what's this have to do with how much you like a character?

Everyone here knows I'm not biased, so one bitter fanboy doesn't bother me...
Calling people fanboys just because you can't accept facts that they argue makes you look sort of bad. No, it actually makes you look really bad.

This thread wasn't necessary though. We know he's going to defend Hayabusa anyways. ermNope.

You make a good point. His blade is like Superman, it just does what the writers want it to do... it's kinda hard to argue with a walking plot device.It's obvious you don't know what it is, and you think you know a lot about games? laughing Here, I'll enlighten you even after I did the first time. The True Dragon Sword is stated to hold unfathomable power (I'm a fanboy now right since I'm only stating facts) that it can overcome beings who hold planet-destroying power (The Vigoor Emperor was infused with the power of all the evil deites, Vigoor being one of them. Vigoor as proven before has split the Earth and plunged it into darkness.) It's not a plot device since it's not only effective against one type of being. Can Ryu lose with the TDS or even if he was the Devil Incarnate? Truly. However, arguing for him in a debate against some character from a fighting game doesn't make someone a fanboy.

I wasn't so bad on this forum or comics, but I did defend Shin Akuma vs. Hulk, saying that the raging demon MIGHT work, and that it was his only hope. That's not so bad is it? It's pretty bad defending G. Rugal against an opponent who's hundreds of times his size and can wipe him out in a few seconds.

Tha C-Master
laughing Sure...in your dreams. Is this why you couldn't counter my points?

You wouldn't say he'd lose to anyone you hate or dislike, i.e., The Devil Incarnate, or the Vigoor Emperor, villains who can annihilate Akuma and G. Rugal in one assault.

When Rugal comes close to having planet-destroying power I'll put him on the level of the characters I've mentioned above.

Yeah, we should. Gouki being able to rival the Devil Incarnate (Ryu with the Dark Dragon Blade) is kind of funny.

Only you, your friend Remulous who is as thick-headed as you, and no one else believes he's actually winning in something.

Idiot read the Trance Kuja versus Akuma thread and you'll see that Remulous thinks Gouki (or someone "different"...Cyber Gouki) won't be beaten by Kuja or beings who are just as powerful.

In can only work in the right hands, which Akuma's are not. Tapping into the Satsui no Hadou does turn someone evil, correct? The TDS would have no effect on beings such as Gogohn if Akuma was wielding it. However, he would be immensely powerful with the Dark Dragon Blade. Too bad he never gets it though.

I think for it to be a plot device, it can only work against certain people, which is not the case. It holds the power to take down beings like the VE.

Stop making an ass out of yourself. READ a freaking post before you respond to it.

This is like me saying give Hayabusa the strength to lift an object with the weight of the universe and he can beat Superman. It's just a way to b*tch out of something, which you are doing right now.

In H2H, I agree.

A holding back Ryu. That means, without the TDS.

Please, you complain about certain 3D characters beating some 2D character because you believe 2D characters are better than 3D characters in your world. I admit in a lot of cases Ryu wouldn't beat characters in H2H. Ryu in DOA is a holding back Ryu since he wouldn't hesitate to use the Dragon Sword to it's full potential to kill his opponents, just like Akuma wouldn't hesitate to use the Shun Goku Satsu to kill his enemies.

You really are an idiot. I stated on many occasions that Hayabusa would lose. Go to the Cloud/Ryu versus Murai/Sephiroth topic on the second page and you'll see that I admitted Ryu and Cloud wouldn't win.

I agree with you for once. You're not getting the fact that I've never stated Ryu holds more power than most SF/KOF bosses. I stated he could kill them with his sword, since they're in no way invulnerable to it. Trying to take away the weapon he uses to kill his enemies is pretty much like weakening him. Secondly, I'm going to put this statement in bold just so you won't happen to miss it. Since you like to argue noncanonical feats, i.e., Gouki being able to destroy a comet, and noncanonical characters, i.e., God Rugal, this gives me or anyone else the option of arguing for Ryu as the Devil Incarnate, who's power is equal to the Dark Dragon's. Vigoor's power can split the Earth. The Dark Dragon's power is almost on the level of Vigoor's. You like to talk about how Akuma and Rugal are so powerful in their highest, noncanonical forms. At the same time, you disregard any point I make about how powerful Ryu is in his highest, noncanonical form. This is why dipshits like you can be so damn annoying.

Like I said before, this isn't sounding too good coming from one of the biggest fanboys that ever walked the face of the Earth.

No, it's the truth. Do I sense anger when you're writing in caps, misspelling, and cursing in bold? Yeah.

An advice that I recommend you take.

What's that have to do with asking a question? Have or have you not ever admitted Rugal would lose? I'm asking this since you've stated before that G. Rugal can somehow defeat the Vigoor Emperor who can wipe G. Rugal out in a few seconds, and that Rugal can be invulnerable indefinitely. I have the statements right here if you don't believe me.

Haha, what's this have to do with how much you like a character?

Calling people fanboys just because you can't accept facts that they argue makes you look sort of bad. Actually, it makes you look really bad.

Nope.

It's obvious you don't know what it is, and you think you know a lot about games? laughing Here, I'll enlighten you even after I did the first time. The True Dragon Sword is stated to hold unfathomable power (I'm a fanboy now right since I'm only stating facts) that it can overcome beings who hold planet-destroying power (The Vigoor Emperor was infused with the power of all the evil deites, Vigoor being one of them. Vigoor as proven before has split the Earth and plunged it into darkness some time later.) It's not a plot device since it's not only effective against one type of being. Can Ryu lose with the TDS or even if he was the Devil Incarnate? Truly. However, arguing for him in a debate against some character from a fighting game doesn't make someone a fanboy.

It's pretty bad defending G. Rugal against an opponent who's hundreds of times his size and can wipe him out in a few seconds. So now not only are you a poor debator and a moron, you are now a liar. Go prove where I said that G. Rugal beats VE please.

Cloud_VII
So now not only are you a poor debator and a moron, you are now a liar. Go prove where I said that G. Rugal beats VE please. That's my bad. I was thinking that statement was made by you, which was not the case. It was made by none other than,Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I should also mention that I see nothing in this Vigoor Emperor that God Rugal couldn't annihilate in one super. He probably wouldn't even need a super.Though since you obviously see that this is a fanboyish statement, you wouldn't be calling TP a fanboy, right?

Oh, and speaking of getting mad, I'm not the one calling people poor debators and morons just because they happened to make a little mistake. It's about time you calm down.

Tha C-Master
Well I have no beef with you then.

Remulous
Originally posted by Sado22
hmmm...a spite thread to lure out Cloud and start another ridiculous, bound to get nowhere thread. You can do better than that remulus.

~The Invincible Sado-sama Oh c'mon Sado, I didn't see you complian when he did it!

Remulous

~The Invincible Sado-sama Oh c'mon Sado, I didn't see you complain when he did it? Which was the only reason why I made this thread.

Remulous
This was childish of me. I wont let it happen again.

Tha C-Master
Yea, it's good to just be mature and not stoop to those levels, although it can be verrrry tempting sometimes.

Remulous
You are definitely right!

Sado22
huh? when did he make such a thread?
regardless, i'm not biasing towards cRoudO or anything. i just don't see the point of starting threads that a) won't get anywhere and b) will make things worse than they already are.

besides:
THIS WORLD IS MADE UP OF LOVE AND PEACE eek!

its good to be a kid sometimesbig grin

~The Dreamer Chasing The Mayfly called Love&Peace Sado-sama
P.S. damn...long signature.

Remulous
huh? when did he make such a thread?
Trance Kuja VS Shin Gouki thread.

Sado22
oh...this is simple:
-don't care too much about any thread with Gouki in it since i kinda know what most people are gonna say.
-who the hell is Trance Kuja?

basically i never went there so i don't know...or at least i don't remember any waybig grin

~The Fair And Just Sado-sama

Emperor Ashtar
Holy Spite Thread Batman!!

StyleTime
Just for that Remulous.

Hayabusa 10/10. lol

King Nothing
Well at least your respectful enough to apologize for such a thread. My bad, but at first I though you were serious about this thread, I didn't know it was spite.

TricksterPriest
Love the sig and Avatar. thumb up big grin

beta ray bob
am i the only one besides cloud who thinks that hayabusa with a sword would destroy almost everything (unless it was a wooden sword)

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by beta ray bob
am i the only one besides cloud who thinks that hayabusa with a sword would destroy almost everything (unless it was a wooden sword) Depends on what you mean by a sword and almost everything.

Ryu can slice through metal and slay fiends who reside in magma with the regular Dragon Sword. The True Dragon Sword can shatter a weapon that disintegrates humans in one slash, etc.

I'm done here. This thread is the most retarded thread made on this forum; probably on this site.

Remulous
Depends on what you mean by a sword and almost everything.

Ryu can slice through metal and slay fiends who reside in magma with the regular Dragon Sword. The True Dragon Sword can shatter a weapon that disintegrates humans in one slash, etc.

I'm done here. This thread is the most retarded thread made on this forum; probably on this site. Are you serious? Your thread was far worst, the only reason no one really commented on it is because Kuja sucks and no one really cares about him. That's the main reason why it sucked. Kuja is a weirdo girly man.

shin_remy
HAHAHA Go remulous!! laughing

And CloudVII

you really think that Ryu can win from Shin Akuma or God Rugal hahaha what a Hayabusa love.... big grin

**** that sword!! give that sword to somebody else and he is also be able to win from almost everyone

Do you also believe that Hayabusa can win from Pyron?

Cloud_VII
Are you serious? Your thread was far worst, the only reason no one really commented on it is because Kuja sucks and no one really cares about him. That's the main reason why it sucked. Kuja is a weirdo girly man. No, your thread is. The gap of power between Akuma and Kuja is far shorter than the gap between Ryu Hayabusa and Pyron. Knowing that, I'm pretty sure your thread is dumber, and for your information, I didn't make the Kuja versus Akuma thread out of spite. I made it just to show Akuma fanboys that Gouki can be beaten, whereas you made a pointless topic such as this implying that you actually made this topic out of spite in your initial post. What's even worse is you argued that Akuma can beat Kuja which is ridiculously funny.
Originally posted by shin_remy
HAHAHA Go remulous!! laughing

And CloudVII

you really think that Ryu can win from Shin Akuma or God Rugal hahaha what a Hayabusa love.... big grin

**** that sword!! give that sword to somebody else and he is also be able to win from almost everyone

Do you also believe that Hayabusa can win from Pyron? You really think Akuma or God Rugal would last a few seconds against Ryu with the True Dragon Sword? Or Ryu with the Dark Dragon Blade? For starters, the True Dragon Sword can't work with everyone, since it can only work in the right hands. Just to enlighten you even further, a person wielding the Dark Dragon Blade turns into the Devil Incarnate, who holds power equal to that of Vigoor's. This is a display of Vigoor's power: http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q4/Nero_4/EarthSplit.jpg

Emperor Ashtar
Again, the True Dragon Blades properties are an enigima. We haven't the slightest idea what the sword can actually do except stand up to the Dark Dragon Blade. The True Dragon Blade was a last minute plot device that hayabusa uses to kill the emperor.

StyleTime
So everyone is in agreement. Hayabusa 10/10

Emperor Ashtar
Hey, in a one one one bout, who do you guys think would emerge victorious between Son Goku & Pyron?

StyleTime
Hayabusa.

Remulous
No, your thread is. The gap of power between Akuma and Kuja is far shorter than the gap between Ryu Hayabusa and Pyron. Knowing that, I'm pretty sure your thread is dumber, and for your information, I didn't make the Kuja versus Akuma thread out of spite. I made it just to show Akuma fanboys that Gouki can be beaten, whereas you made a pointless topic such as this implying that you actually made this topic out of spite in your initial post. What's even worse is you argued that Akuma can beat Kuja which is ridiculously funny. You lie. Your thread is dumber because it sucks, your thread 1 page, mine has 2 and will soon have several. For my thread to be some dumb it sure has lasted longer then yours and that's what counts. You know you made that thread out of spite and now you are blatantly lying about it, for no reason. I never said that Gouki could beat Kuja, I said Cyber Gouki can do it. And this is the last time I'm going to tell you...

they are 2 different characters!

"I made it just to show Akuma fanboys that Gouki can be beaten, "

This doesn't sound that much different from spite.

You really think Akuma or God Rugal would last a few seconds against Ryu with the True Dragon Sword? Or Ryu with the Dark Dragon Blade? For starters, the True Dragon Sword can't work with everyone, since it can only work in the right hands. Just to enlighten you even further, a person wielding the Dark Dragon Blade turns into the Devil Incarnate, who holds power equal to that of Vigoor's. This is a display of Vigoor's power: http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q4/Nero_4/EarthSplit.jpg If Hayabusa didn't have his sword he would last even shorter then they would if he had a TDS or the DDB

Well now my thread has 3 pages...YES!!!

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Hey, in a one one one bout, who do you guys think would emerge victorious between Son Goku & Pyron? I think we agreed on Planet Eating Pyron. yes

Cloud_VII
You lie. Your thread is dumber because it sucks, your thread 1 page, mine has 2 and will soon have several. For my thread to be some dumb it sure has lasted longer then yours and that's what counts. You know you made that thread out of spite and now you are blatantly lying about it, for no reason. I never said that Gouki could beat Kuja, I said Cyber Gouki can do it. And this is the last time I'm going to tell you...they are 2 different characters!No, I didn't. Heck, almost everyone here sensed the Gouki fanboyism roaming around the forum and you contributed to most of it. I made that thread to prove a point. That Gouki can be beaten. I was willing to argue to prove Gouki couldn't win in such a match because I as well as everyone else was getting sick of people going "OMGLOL GOUKI WINZORZ HE IS A GOD LOLZ!@!!11!". The reason you made this thread was because I made a thread where Gouki got obliterated, so you made it out of spite. It's kind of obvious since you put Pyron up against a character which I happen to be a fan of, since I made a thread Gouki couldn't win in. Oh, and my thread has one page only because you ran out of things to say while I was owning you. Like it matters that they're two different characters. When Cyber Gouki is more than powerful enough to destroy planets let me know.
This doesn't sound that much different from spite.No, if everyone around here was saying Cloud would win against anyone, that Sephiroth would win against anyone, that Hayabusa would win against anyone, I would make a thread where neither characters can win to prove a point.
If Hayabusa didn't have his sword he would last even shorter then they would if he had a TDS or the DDBLOL, that's funny. With the DDB, once again, Ryu becomes the Devil Incarnate. Then he obtains the power of the Dark Dragon who's power is equal to that of Vigoor's, and Vigoor can destroy the Earth. Do the math. Secondly, Hayabusa would last, unlike Gouki and Rugal against the Devil. Reason? Fiendish Ryu is durable enough to be in the grip of the Vigoor Emperor's hand and take annihilating beams from the Emperor and still have a bit of health left, so one attack from Gouki or Rugal wouldn't kill him outright. One assault from the DDB would disintegrate either Akuma or Rugal since it can do such to enemies who are far more durable.

Emperor Ashtar

LOL, that's funny. With the DDB, once again, Ryu becomes the Devil Incarnate. Then he obtains the power of the Dark Dragon who's power is equal to that of Vigoor's, and Vigoor can destroy the Earth. Do the math. Secondly, Hayabusa would last, unlike Gouki and Rugal against the Devil. Reason? Fiendish Ryu is durable enough to be in the grip of the Vigoor Emperor's hand and take annihilating beams from the Emperor and still have a bit of health left, so one attack from Gouki or Rugal wouldn't kill him outright. One assault from the DDB would disintegrate either Akuma or Rugal since it can do such to enemies who are far more durable.

That isn't true, the only reason why Ryu was able to stand against Fiend Murai and the Vigoorian Emperor, was because of the True Dragon Blade. Remember what happened when he faced the Dark Dragon Blade without, he was laid out in two strikes.

FffcDNDGgSs

And, Emperor can only destroy the world if he has the DDB.

Cloud_VII
That isn't true, the only reason why Ryu was able to stand against Fiend Murai and the Vigoorian Emperor, was because of the True Dragon Blade. Remember what happened when he faced the Dark Dragon Blade without, he was laid out in two strikes.That has nothing to do with what I just said.
And, Emperor can only destroy the world if he has the DDB. The ancestor of all Evil Deities, Vigoor, began to devour the territory of Gurdu , beginning at its center. During endless solar and lunar eclipses, the earth shook and split, the seas dried up only to flood into existence again, and intense winds swept over everything and fires burned down all of existence, ignoring even the concept of time itself.

http://www.ninjafortress.com/story.htm

This was before the Dark Dragon's existence.

Emperor Ashtar

The ancestor of all Evil Deities, Vigoor, began to devour the territory of Gurdu , beginning at its center. During endless solar and lunar eclipses, the earth shook and split, the seas dried up only to flood into existence again, and intense winds swept over everything and fires burned down all of existence, ignoring even the concept of time itself.

http://www.ninjafortress.com/story.htm

This was before the Dark Dragon existed.

It's a mythology, obviously it has hyperbole. If he was so powerful why would he need the blade?

EDIT: You took it too litterally

Cloud_VII
Lol, Hyperbole? No, it's 100% accurate. You're basic argument is that Team Ninja would make some shit up about the ancestor of all evil deities who's in fact the most powerful being mentioned in the game.

As for why the Emperor seeked the blade:

If a new warrior of the Dragon Lineage shall appear, the Holy Emperor shall be infused with the power of the Evil Deities. After seven days, from the unity of His Majesty with the Dark Dragon once again, we Fiends will be blessed with an exquisite harmony.

From the same source.

Emperor Ashtar
Lol, Hyperbole? No, it's 100% accurate. You're basic argument is that Team Ninja would make some shit up about the ancestor of all evil deities who's in fact the most powerful being mentioned in the game.
Accurate based on what, where does it say he destroyed the planet?

Cloud_VII
Also, you do know that the Emperor is so powerful that she/he can destroy land and wreck anything that lies within her/his vicinity by simply being present?

It's accurate based on THEM. Don't tell me they're lying to themselves because that's beyond ridiculous. And tell me if this is not destroying a planet: http://gracehead.com/media/earth.JPG, http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q4/Nero_4/EarthSplit.jpg

shin_remy
still pyron pwns wtf hayabusa

and gouki is underrated and overrated, i know it sounds weird. we have never seen him use all his strenght. i believe he can make his uncannon fact true!!

StyleTime
That has nothing to do with what I just said.
Maybe not, but this does.
Originally posted by StyleTime
Let's try and avoid the whole "Ryu with the Dark Dragon Blade" thing. He's never used it canonically, so for all we know it could make him weaker.

Also, why the hell are you all even debating? Hayabusa gets stomped. Revive the Akuma/Rugal vs Hayabusa thread if that's what you want to talk about.

Emperor Ashtar
Also, you do know that the Emperor is so powerful that she/he can destroy land and wreck anything that lies within her/his vicinity by simply being present?

Tell me if this is not destroying a planet: http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q4/Nero_4/EarthSplit.jpg

You mean this part:

-XQBz5xrRX4

See anything familiar, the DDB is there.

Emperor Ashtar

It's accurate based on THEM. Don't tell me they're lying to themselves because that's beyond ridiculous. And tell me if this is not destroying a planet: http://gracehead.com/media/earth.JPG, http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q4/Nero_4/EarthSplit.jpg
Ugh, destroying parts of the earth is not like destroying the entire planet. Wtih that logic, I could say gouki can destroy the earth because he can split "Ayer Rock" And, what does a bunch of random pictures have to with anyhting?

Cloud_VII
Maybe not, but this does. Also, why the hell are you all even debating? Hayabusa gets stomped. Revive the Akuma/Rugal vs Hayabusa thread if that's what you want to talk about. I'm debating about something else because some jackass on the other page went off-topic. Secondly, watch the video where Ryu pulls the blade out of the ground.
See anything familiar, the DDB is there. You still do not get it. I'll post this again:

If a new warrior of the Dragon Lineage shall appear, the Holy Emperor shall be infused with the power of the Evil Deities. After seven days, from the unity of His Majesty with the Dark Dragon once again, we Fiends will be blessed with an exquisite harmony.

Now I just proved what Vigoor's power can do. Imagine how powerful the Emperor would be if he was infused with the power of all the Evil Deities including him. That alone is more than enough power to destroy the Earth. The Dark Dragon Blade isn't NEEDED because Vigoor's power alone can destroy the world, as proven about 3 times now.

Cloud_VII
Ugh, destroying parts of the earth is not like destroying the entire planet. Wtih that logic, I could say gouki can destroy the earth because he can split "Ayer Rock" And, what does a bunch of random pictures have to with anyhting? First of all, Ayers rock isn't a thousandth of the Earth. Also, you're not making sense. Those pictures happen to show:

1. The Earth being split in half; As proven Vigoor has split the Earth in at least two parts.

2. The Earth about to explode; If the Vigoor Emperor can shake the Earth and split it in two what says he can't destroy it? You also forget that he causes eruptions by simply being present in an area.

Emperor Ashtar
First of all, Ayers rock isn't a thousandth of the Earth. Also, you're not making sense. Those pictures happen to show:

1. The Earth being split in half; As proven Vigoor has split the Earth in at least two parts.

2. The Earth about to explode; If the Vigoor Emperor can shake the Earth and split it in two what says he can't destroy it? You also forget that he causes eruptions by simply being present in an area.
Those pictures aren't even from Ninja Gaiden, what the hells your point?!

StyleTime
I'm debating about something else because some jackass on the other page went off-topic. Secondly, watch the video where Ryu pulls the blade out of the ground.
I own the game. All I am saying is that we shouldn't use Dark Dragon Blade Ryu as we have no idea what he can do. Again he has never canonically actually used the Dark Dragon Blade. That's all I'm saying.

As for the topic, you're doing exactly what he wants you to do. Just revive the other topics if you want to debate it.

Cloud_VII
Those pictures aren't even from Ninja Gaiden, what the hells your point?! So if in a novel, a villain succeeded in destroying a planet, does the author have to show a picture in the book of the planet blowing up? No, because text is all the canon material needed to prove a point. Pictures are only optional, and I happened to provide two that fits the text written by the game developers.
As for the topic, you're doing exactly what he wants you to do. Just revive the other topics if you want to debate it. You're right, and I'm not reviving the other topics since I would be arguing completely one-sided battles.

Emperor Ashtar
So if in a novel, a villain succeeded in destroying a planet, does the author have to show a picture in the book of the planet blowing up?

I can't even stay mad anymore, because this is killing me. laughing

You posted a none ninja gaiden related picture and claimed that the Emperor is capable of performing feats illustrated in said picture.

No, because text is all the canon material needed to prove a point. Pictures are only optional, and I happened to provide two that fits the text written by the game developers.

Where does the text describe casms that cover continents in the western hemispher?

laughing

Cloud_VII
I can't even stay mad anymore, because this is killing me. laughing

You posted a none ninja gaiden related picture and claimed that the Emperor is capable of performing feats illustrated in said picture.

Where does the text describe casms that cover continents in the western hemispher?

laughing It's really pointless arguing with you. I can feel the stress of the people who try to explain something to you that you simply cannot get.

Shaking the Earth and splitting it: What does this mean? It means causing the Earth to shake and breaking it apart. In those pictures, it shows the Earth being split in half and getting destroyed. You do realize the feat shown in the picture where the Earth is being split is much more impressive than creating chasms in the Earth right?

Emperor Ashtar
It's really pointless arguing with you. I can feel the stress of the people who try to explain something to you that you simply cannot get.

Thanks, I get that alot smile

Shaking the Earth and splitting it: What does this mean? It means causing the Earth to shake and breaking it apart. In those pictures, it shows the Earth being split in half and getting destroyed. You do realize the feat shown in the picture where the Earth is being split is much more impressive than creating chasms in the Earth right? .

So what, those pictures are not from "Ninja Gaiden" so they're irrelevant.

beta ray bob
i love ninja gaiden

Superboy Prime
Cease the debate. This is not the thread for it. It's obvious you won't persuade Emperor and that he won't get to you.

Remulous
What is there to persuade? Pyron will kill Hayabusa with minimal effort and he isn't even the strongest in his series.

Emperor Ashtar
I thought I was the worst hayabusa fanboy. . .

StyleTime
What is there to persuade? Pyron will kill Hayabusa with minimal effort and he isn't even the strongest in his series.
I think they were arguing about something else. Noone thinks Hayabusa can beat Pyron. Well, I hope noone thinks that.

Superboy Prime

Do you even bother to read what people say in their posts? They weren't arguing over Pyron vs Haya. That's been decided since before this pitiful little spite thread was created.

Remulous
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Do you even bother to read what people say in their posts? They weren't arguing over Pyron vs Haya. That's been decided since before this pitiful little spite thread was created. Shesh, I said that to remind you all that Hayabusa VS Pyron is the only thing you should be arguing about in this thread. Don't go all hostile on me. But then again...

Superboy Prime
I'm trying to fill my classes for next semester and I'm having lots of trouble with it, so excuse me for the hostility...but college makes me...ANGRY

*TUrns green and rips shirt off*

BULK SMASH!

Remulous
I'm trying to fill my classes for next semester and I'm having lots of trouble with it, so excuse me for the hostility...but college makes me...ANGRY

BULK SMASH! College college college...

StyleTime

BULK SMASH!
I was wondering why you had been so tense lately.

beta ray bob
wine

Violent2Dope
Hey, in a one one one bout, who do you guys think would emerge victorious between Son Goku & Pyron? Personally( please dont flame me!)Goku. Goku by the end of DBZ would have been capable to have destroyed more than a solar system with his kamehameha(judging by the fact that it was said in the show that Cell's Kamehameha would of destroyed the solar system had gohan not stopped it) and would be able to move much more than 80000000 tons.
I got this coclusion assuming that gokus power level as a kid was about 100 and while training with muten roshi he was able to move 50 tons worth of boulders and when he first became a super saiyan his power level was 160000000(from the daizenshu, which is canon).

160000000(divided by)100=1600000(time)50=80000000.

Thats just his ki also, that doesnt even count his natural physical strength, and by this time he could become a super saiyan 3(and no you dont just multiply by 3 to find out what his strength is now) and his current super saiyan form is stronger than it was when he first transformed. Someone please correct me if Im wrong. Oh and Pyron would rape Ryu but he couldnt beat Samuel L. Jackson!

shin_remy
power lvl's doesn't make sence in DBZ. it is better to ignore those things.

NO goku can't win! there is a thread with goku vs pyron

Goku can't win cause pyron is bigger the the earth, doesn't need air, is hotter the the sun and feeds with energy

How will goku hurt pyron?

with kameheamea? noo impossible, he will absorb it. Pyron eats planets

overpowerd ass shit haha LOL

Remulous
Goku will f**k Pyron up.
He can Instant Transmission him to another part of space, then I.T bact to the battle ground.
Or Goku's physical attacks will be able to bring the cosmic creature to his knees.

shin_remy
Goku will f**k Pyron up.
He can Instant Transmission him to another part of space, then I.T bact to the battle ground.
Or Goku's physical attacks will be able to bring the cosmic creature to his knees.

euhm how will he do that?

pyron can destroy earth when he is in the galaxy

Goku needs air and Pyron absorbs every attack from Goku.

No chance for Goku here, this has debating a long time ago

Violent2Dope
I still stick with Goku. Super Perfect Cell had power to destroy a Solar System with a kamehameha, by now Goku could destroy several, the reason their attacks dont is because they focus them so they only hurt the person they're fighting. Also, Goku is far more durable than a planet, which can be said because after Namek exploded Frieza( who's not even as strong as Goku when he first became a super saiyan) survived(although he was seriously f**ked up, hell, King Cold even said his son is not as easily destroyed as a planet). Also, Goku with the instant transmission can go anywhere instantly which is faster than the speed of light( because he can traverse across galaxies in an instant). Also he actually doesnt have to touch his forehead to do it, he only does that to find certain people's ki.

superbatman86
Originally posted by shin_remy
power lvl's doesn't make sence in DBZ. it is better to ignore those things.

NO goku can't win! there is a thread with goku vs pyron

Goku can't win cause pyron is bigger the the earth, doesn't need air, is hotter the the sun and feeds with energy

How will goku hurt pyron?

with kameheamea? noo impossible, he will absorb it. Pyron eats planets

overpowerd ass shit haha LOL He'd beat him the same way Demetri did.

Emperor Ashtar
This is a good fight. . .to close to call.

Superboy Prime

The actual thread, or the Goku nonsense that is irrelevant to this thread?

Emperor Ashtar
Goku nonsense

Superboy Prime
Phew.

LoL.

Remulous
Pyron can not defeat Goku, if he can then this means Jedah will straight murder him, or even worse.

Emperor Ashtar
Your overrating Goku as usually. . .Pyron wins after a close fight.

Violent2Dope
Goku is stronger than the gods in the DBZ world. I dont see how Pyron would win.

Tha C-Master
I don't see Goku winning against Pyron myself.

Darkstorm Zero
Off-topic: Pyron burns the pants off Goku... with ease. This has been debated on before... Here. it's a closed topic though, because it's against the rules.

Anyways, here's a quote from that thread that I made.

Another thing to add here is that since Goku cannot breathe in space, hows he going to reach Pyron to use any IT techniques? especially while whatever planet Goku's on will be getting bombed.

Emperor Ashtar
What's stopping Son Goku from blasting him with ki shots, not to mention he can use his aura as an armor And as for creating things out of thin air. Piccolo Jr. is capable of the samething.

Pyron takes the majority, but goku still wins.

Xenogears
Originally posted by someone
How is Goku able to hurt Pyron?Which is what I'd like to know.
Your overrating Goku as usually. . .Pyron wins after a close fight. Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Pyron takes the majority, but Goku still wins.So which one is it Ashtar?

Emperor Ashtar
Shit typo

Remulous
Your overrating Goku as usually. . .Pyron wins after a close fight. Your underratin and hatin on Goku as usually...Goku wins.

Violent2Dope
Goku,s kamehameha can destroy solar systems, which are bigger and include a star.

StyleTime
Goku destroyed a solar system?

Tha C-Master
Your underratin and hatin on Goku as usually...Goku wins. How?

StyleTime
C-Master, Goku destroyed a solar system apparently, so uh....I guess that's how.

Remulous
How? Hit him with physical attacks, not just chi.
Or he could I.T. Pyron to the Dead Zone or the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, or a really far place, and leave him there. Goku has the physical strength to kill Pyron. Goku also can use the Super Kai O Ken to heighten his power.

Darkstorm Zero
Physical attacks don't work because Pyron is intangible. Shooting energy is useless because Pyron will absorb it. and ITing to another dimension is worthless because Pyron teleports (Literally worthless Pyron traverses dimensions)

Remulous
So how in the hell did Demetri beat him?

Emperor Ashtar
Goku destroyed a solar system?

WTF, this is why I cannot debate DBZ fanboys, Pyron takes the majority.

StyleTime
Oh. I thought I missed Goku blowing up a solar system or something. I was like WTF!?

Just to be clear, he hasn't done that right? I sure as HELL don't remember him doing that.

Xenogears
Hit him with physical attacks, not just chi.
Or he could I.T. Pyron to the Dead Zone or the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, or a really far place, and leave him there. Goku has the physical strength to kill Pyron. Goku also can use the Super Kai O Ken to heighten his power. ROTFLMFAO haermm

Emperor Ashtar
"I.T. Pyron to the dead zone", classic remulous.

Darkstorm Zero
So how in the hell did Demetri beat him?

Dimitri can DRAIN energy, he absorbed Pyron. Thats how he beat him, and it's also why Dimitri's Aura flashes bitween red and yellow now instead of staying red.

Goku cannot drain energy, therefore cannot defeat Pyron.

Emperor Ashtar
Not to mention that Demitri has demonstrated higher durability than Son Goku.

Remulous
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Dimitri can DRAIN energy, he absorbed Pyron. Thats how he beat him, and it's also why Dimitri's Aura flashes bitween red and yellow now instead of staying red.

Goku cannot drain energy, therefore cannot defeat Pyron. So are you telling me there was no real fight? As soon as Pyron came, Demetri absorbed him?Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Not to mention that Demitri has demonstrated higher durability than Son Goku. No he hasn't.

Emperor Ashtar
No he hasn't.

Show me Son Goku surving an attack which can damage Time/Space and you a point.

Remulous
When did Demetri?

And show me a time when Demetri got hit by earth shattering mega blasts.

Emperor Ashtar
When did Demetri?

And show me a time when Demetri got hit by earth shattering mega blasts.

He got hit by a Space shattering blast from belial.

Darkstorm Zero
So are you telling me there was no real fight? As soon as Pyron came, Demetri absorbed him?

Well, sort of... Dimitri had to survive Pyron's attacks long enough to get closeenough to perform the drain.

Sado22
argue

Violent2Dope
C-Master, Goku destroyed a solar system apparently, so uh....I guess that's how. No he didnt, but it was stated that super perfect cell's kamehameha was strong enough to, so it's only logic that goku could.

StyleTime
Ok, I'll ignore the fact that Cell has never destroyed a solar system either for the sake of this particular point.

How is it logical to assume that Goku can do it, because Cell, a wholly separate entity from Goku, can do it?

Emperor Ashtar
Right, Cell somehow claimed he could destroy the solar system with a super Kamehameha that him and Son Gohan used with no effect on the earth whatsoever.

shin_remy
Right, Cell somehow claimed he could destroy the solar system with a super Kamehameha that him and Son Gohan used with no effect on the earth whatsoever.

laughing

Violent2Dope
Right, Cell somehow claimed he could destroy the solar system with a super Kamehameha that him and Son Gohan used with no effect on the earth whatsoever. A. They never aim at the earth B. They focus their ki so that even tho the blast is small it is still strong enough to damage their foe.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
A. They never aim at the earth B. They focus their ki so that even tho the blast is small it is still strong enough to damage their foe.

Yet, when said blast went to space somehow the solar system was fine?

Violent2Dope
Yet, when said blast went to space somehow the solar system was fine? Said blast was stopped by Gohan's kamehamaha.

Darkstorm Zero
Thats the blast he was talking about... for a shot that was even stronger than Super Perfect Cell's Kamehameha, it fizzled out just after it reached orbit...

King Nothing
This whole Goku VS Pyron thing is crazy. I see it as a draw though.

shin_remy
Pyron eats him

end of story

Emperor Ashtar
Said blast was stopped by Gohan's kamehamaha.
I'am talking about Son Gohans Kamehameha, when he killed perfect cell it fizzled out into space.

Violent2Dope
He had control over his blast, where as cell just tried to cut loose and kill everyone.

Emperor Ashtar
No, he didn't, he let loose completely. You have no proof what so ever to back up your claim.

Darkstorm Zero
Co-signed...

Goku told Gohan to let loose completely because everything could be fixed with the Dragon Balls...

Violent2Dope
Bump. cool

God I used to be such a friggin Goku fanboy.

Sol Valentine
WTF is wrong with Triple Six.....

Ozone
666 is the Devil's number.

It's a bad number that shouldn't be said too often.

Don't get me started on that 3 6 mafia group...

Csdabest
The number only means something if you make it mean something. Out of the actual event and the devil. 666 is just your ordinary number and is nothing to be feared.

3 6 Mafia named their group after the street they group on. 36 avenue.

Csdabest
Goku is basicly a god. He can make wishes now. He'll just wish Pyron was a blow up doll that looked like Chi Chi for trainning while he awaits for fantasy creators to create someone who can actually match his strength.

Sado-sama
Just another example showing Darkstorm's hypocrisy as he doesn't report topics that he thinks derides his beloved ones.

Oh, and Gurdu (creator of the universe in Ninja Gaiden) would wtfpwn Pyron. wink

Burning thought
a lot of things would wtf pwn pyron, hes not that impressive

Diamond Kisses
I can mention multiple characters that can stick out tongue

Three or four characters from Aladdin for example raver

Aladdin FTW! angel

Burning thought
big grin can you tell me these ,obviously the genies

Diamond Kisses
Jafar, Eden, Genie and Sootinai smile

I know I had five in mind a while back , but I forgot the final one embarrasment

Burning thought
hmm i cant put my finger on who Eden and Sootinai are , who are they?

Lana
Bump. cool

God I used to be such a friggin Goku fanboy.

Do NOT bump old threads for no reason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.