Wolfgang Krauser runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The half-brother of Geese Howard decides to run the gauntlet of fighters. This isn't going to be easy for the Earl of Strolheim.

1. Alex
2. Hugo
3. Kazuya Mishima
4. Raven
5. Freeman
6. Balrog
7. Sagat
8. Charlie
9. Urien
10. Demitri Maxinoff
11. Donovan Baine
12. Yashiro Nanakase
13. M. Bison
14. Ryu Hayabusa
15. Ryu
16. Akuma

Remulous
I wanna say he stops at Sagat or Urien.

brainchild81
He stops @ Sagat.

TricksterPriest
He stops at Demitri. Krauser is over Geese in power. Sagat&Urien will make him work for it, but he will win.

Sanji Himura
If Urien got beat by Chun-Li in 3s to recover a little girl, then what makes you think that he will prevail against someone faster, stronger and more agile, for his size?

No, Krauser will run the gaunlet successfully, although Akuma will give him a close match.

Remulous
Originally posted by Sanji Himura
If Urien got beat by Chun-Li in 3s to recover a little girl, then what makes you think that he will prevail against someone faster, stronger and more agile, for his size?

No, Krauser will run the gaunlet successfully, although Akuma will give him a close match. Urien played around with Chun Li, he as impressed with her skills and allowed her to take the child.

Sado22
pretty much what he said...except the Akuma bit. i think Akuma will beat him after a good battle. Akuma is far too strong for most characters to handle...freakin overrated, overexaggerated bastard that he is! mad

~The invincible Sado-sama

Remulous
Originally posted by Sado22
pretty much what he said

~The invincible Sado-sama You know that's not true though, right?

brainchild81
Originally posted by Sanji Himura

No, Krauser will run the gaunlet successfully, although Akuma will give him a close match. I doubt he would make it to Akuma and if he did, Akuma would render him deader than fu*kin' fried chicken in a matter of seconds.Originally posted by Sado22
pretty much what he said...except the Akuma bit. i think Akuma will beat him after a good battle. Akuma is far too strong for most characters to handle...freakin overrated, overexaggerated bastard that he is! mad

~The invincible Sado-sama I still don't see it. You recognize how tough the bastard is, how is he overrated? He f**ks people up like it's his mission in life.

Remulous
Originally posted by brainchild81
You recognize how tough the bastard is, how is he overrated? He f**ks people up like it's his mission in life. laughing

StyleTime
Akuma doesn't really matter since Krauser won't get past Demitri.

TricksterPriest
eaxctly. the darkstalkers are on a whole other level.

brainchild81
smile H.N.L. (W is silent). Demetri'd beat the s**t out of Akuma. He should be the last on this list. I still think Krauser's lame ass won't get past Sagat. Really, what has Krauser done besides get his ass kicked by Terry? Maybe I don't know enough about him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.