Superboy Prime takes on the Marvel Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Superboy Prime has landed on Marvel earth for respite after escaping from the GL Prison.

Twenty minutes into his wanderings he's attacked by the Thunderbolts under the orders of 'The Superhuman Registration Act.

Before he CNS get a word in edge ways they attack him , at the same time though the 'New Avengers' attack as well believing this kid to be in league with the thunderbolt's.

Or in simpler terms....

Superboy Prime (No Suit)

VERSUS

1. The Thunderbolts (Current) and New Avengers
2. Mighty Avengers + F4
3. X-teams (Uncanny + Astonishing + New + X-men)
4. Hercules + Thor
5. Silver Surfer

Who wins ?

Symmetric Chaos
SBP is the Spuerboy that's at like PreCrisis levels right?

He should clear it then.

masterbruce
if he could punch through fabric of reality, no one below Odin should even get his attention

"V"
Shouldnt Radioactive Man be able to create the Kryptonite to defeat him? Because his worlds Kryptonite was destroyed, but RM did it against Hyperion and defeated him pretty easily.

That guantlets pretty screwed up aswell, but he could clear it I guess. With the most trouble against the Mighty Avengers + F4 who could take him down possibly.

Galan007
He should clear it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by "V"
Shouldnt Radioactive Man be able to create the Kryptonite to defeat him? Because his worlds Kryptonite was destroyed, but RM did it against Hyperion and defeated him pretty easily.

That guantlets pretty screwed up aswell, but he could clear it I guess. With the most trouble against the Mighty Avengers + F4 who could take him down possibly.

Actually SBP shouldn't have any weakness to kryptonite or red sun radiation as per the original character. And one side note, you do know that only krytonite from the original home world of the character can hurt the superman. So all of these fights where someone says such and such creates kryptonite is just WRONG!!! Superboy prime even explains that you have to have the original kryptonite from that origin universe to hurt a superman character. Radio active man won't be making any krytonite, according to what has already been established.

Soljer
The Silver Surfer only loses to him if he jobs as badly as the GLC did.

A single lantern should have been sufficient against Prime.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer

confused Superboy prime who can move entire galaxie's worth of planets so fast that no one notices? He's a precrisis Krytonian. Surfer can't beat any precrisis kryptonian and niether can any current GL.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer

Why is that?

Batman-Prime
Clear

grey fox
Originally posted by "V"

Nah , teh gauntlets order I did on a meta-fictional level.

IE : Who would turn up first.

Thunderbolts because their basically the new Superhuman Police Force , New Avengers because their an underground group so are all 'Let's beat on the Thunderbolts to hurt 'The Man' '.

Mighty Avengers and F4 are public teams but usually take a while to get going. X-men would take a while to gather ALL of them + their usually neutral on these things.

Hercules + Thor because their heavy hitters, keep 'em last for the publics sake otherwise everything goes kingdom Come.

Surfer is the planets last chance

Thus explains my order.

golem370
Since you didn't specify who was in the Avengers team or how many members are on the team. I came up with a version of Avengers able to give Superboy Prime a good fight. They might be able to beat him.
Avengers
Thor
Immortal Hercules
Savage Hulk
Sersi
Forgotten One
Scarlet Witch
Vision
Pulsar
Quasar
Iron Man
Wonder Man
Mantis

Galan007
Originally posted by golem370
Since you didn't specify who was in the Avengers team or how many members are on the team. I came up with a version of Avengers able to give Superboy Prime a good fight. They might be able to beat him.
Avengers
Thor
Immortal Hercules
Savage Hulk
Sersi
Forgotten One
Scarlet Witch
Vision
Pulsar
Quasar
Iron Man
Wonder Man
Mantis If it's not specified, by forum rules, we are to assume that it is the most current version of the team.

golem370
Well he put New Avengers in the list wouldn't they be considered the Current Avengers.

grey fox
Originally posted by golem370
Avengers
Thor
Immortal Hercules
Savage Hulk
Sersi
Forgotten One
Scarlet Witch
Vision
Pulsar
Quasar
Iron Man
Wonder Man
Mantis

Rad it again .

I specified the 'Mighty Avengers' and 'The New Avengers'

golem370
But shouldn't the team members be specific. Not to knit pick

StarsNeverFall7
Now just to question, only Kryptonite from the home planet can harm the superman characters...not im not 100% familiar with DC, isn't Kryptonite Kryptonite either way you look at it?

Its like saying I have kryptonite from the planet in my right hand and have surfer matter manip the same substance into my other hand...same green rock, why wouldnt it work?

Just a thought...

Soljer
*sigh*

Pre Crisis Superboy != Superboy Prime.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Now just to question, only Kryptonite from the home planet can harm the superman characters...not im not 100% familiar with DC, isn't Kryptonite Kryptonite either way you look at it?

Its like saying I have kryptonite from the planet in my right hand and have surfer matter manip the same substance into my other hand...same green rock, why wouldnt it work?

Just a thought...

It doesn't work like that. It has to be from the kryton that the superman character comes from.

StarsNeverFall7
If krypton is the only planet with kryptonite and a matter manipulator makes the exact same rock, what difference would it make? Its esentially the same green rock...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
If krypton is the only planet with kryptonite and a matter manipulator makes the exact same rock, what difference would it make? Its esentially the same green rock...

But the Kryptonite that would hurt SBP is from another universe and has all been destoyed do even someone with MatterManip wouldn't be able to make it b/c no template exists.

dvampire
So this applies to every Superman right? Or is this only for SBP?

And in a KMC battle, should we assume that both SBP and Surfer are in the same universe? Which means Surfer will be able to create K-nite or red solar energy that will have an effect on SBP.

Superherovandal
He can't cause SBP is immune to Green-K. Remember in the Silver Age he exposed it to himself over time in small quantities and developed immunity to it. THis is true for all Supermans but current Superman.

dvampire
Okay, thanks!

Mider999
SBP owns them all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.