Superman Prime Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
1. Parallax

2. Ion

3. Mxy

4. Spectre

5. God

Can DC's golden child (literally) clear this and rightfully proclaim his throne as DC's number one?!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by masterbruce
1. Parallax

2. Ion

3. Mxy

4. Spectre

5. God

Can DC's golden child (literally) clear this and rightfully proclaim his throne as DC's number one?!

He doesn't get past number 1.

masterbruce
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
He doesn't get past number 1.

hahaha you're joking right? hope you are.

Galan007
SMP isn't a match for a single one of the characters in this gauntlet.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Galan007
SMP isn't a match for a single one of the characters in this gauntlet.

he could potentially get up to #5 but I guess we don't know enough

Galan007
Going by what we know, he doesn't make it past #1

Batman-Prime
Most of his powers are yet unknown, I guess he is one step below Sword of Superman-Superman (SoS-Superman would have become one with His Universe, which was the Prime Universe), means second to God.... in this case he would get only past 4. wink

masterbruce
Going by what we know, he doesn't make it past #1

ummm going by what we know (utterly PWNING the greatest villain of his generation in one panel) he is more than capable of getting past #4, as all of those have low feats which Prime has not yet exhibited

Galan007
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Most of his powers are yet unknown, I guess he is one step below Sword of Superman-Superman (SoS-Superman would have become one with His Universe, which was the Prime Universe), means second to God.... in this case he would get only past 4. wink laughing That's pure speculation.

Even if we use that opinion......

Parallax>>A Universe

SMP doesn't get past #1

nvrbeenwthagirl
ummm going by what we know (utterly PWNING the greatest villain of his generation in one panel) he is more than capable of getting past #4, as all of those have low feats which Prime has not yet exhibited

Superman Prime Defeated Solaris using a GL Ring. Also Parallax has the power to somply Wipe out SMP entire time line.

masterbruce
laughing That's pure speculation.

Parallax>>A Universe

SMP doesn't get past #1

its funny how you say we dont know enough to know how powerful Prime is but you seem to think we know enough to know how weak he is

well not really funny

Galan007
its funny how you say we dont know enough to know how powerful Prime is but you seem to think we know enough to know how weak he is

well not really funny He never did anything to suggest he could destroy the entirety of a Universe in one shot, (something Parallax easily accomplished).

You can't say he could have, just because that's what you want to believe.

nvrbeenwthagirl

well not really funny
We know that a kryptonite bullet would kill him and he used a Gl ring to beat Solaris.

masterbruce

You can't say he could have, just because that's what you want to believe.

no, you said it yourself and I quote "DC intends SMP to be the end-all/be-all of DC universe"

do you think an endallbeall character would have people who can beat him? I think not

masterbruce
We know that a kryptonite bullet would kill him and he used a Gl ring to beat Solaris.

he used a GL ring because Kyle gave it to him, there is no indication whatsover that he NEEDED it to beat Solaris

Galan007
no, you said it yourself and I quote "DC intends SMP to be the end-all/be-all of DC universe"

do you think an endallbeall character would have people who can beat him? I think not Again, it doesn't matter what opinions are.

SMP does not have feats to suggest he is in the same league as Parallax, let alone the rest of this list.

Galan007
he used a GL ring because Kyle gave it to him, there is no indication whatsover that he NEEDED it to beat Solaris There's no indication that he could have beaten Solaris without the GL ring either.

Supreme being

do you think an endallbeall character would have people who can beat him? I think not

Indeed DC intentions are clear but at the end of the day no feats only leads to speculation.

masterbruce
There's no indication that he could have beaten Solaris without the GL ring either.

actually there is...the fact that he one so easily (almost without effort) indicates that he certainly could beat Solaris without it just as easily

hope you can admit that

masterbruce
Originally posted by Supreme being
Indeed DC intentions are clear but at the end of the day no feats only leads to speculation.

ok i agree

but some seem only to speculate how weak he is and not how strong

Galan007
actually there is...the fact that he one so easily (almost without effort) indicates that he certainly could beat Solaris without it just as easily Sure he might have been able to.

But we can't debate on mights alone.

Supreme being
ok i agree

but some seem only to speculate how weak he is and not how strong

At the end of the day its all speculation concerning his strength or weaknesses.

masterbruce
Sure he might have been able to.

But we can't debate on mights alone.

this isn't a might

Prime beat Solaris with a sh1teating grin on his face...he would've massacred Solaris (Who is like a more dangerous version of Galactus btw) with or without the GL ring

Galan007
this isn't a might

Prime beat Solaris with a sh1teating grin on his face...he would've massacred Solaris (Who is like a more dangerous version of Galactus btw) with or without the GL ring That's still your opinion, as it was never actually shown.

And quite frankly, pitting SMP against anyone in this Gauntlet is Spite.

Even the "weakest" being on this list is capable of Universal distruction. SMP never demonstrated power remotley close to this.

masterbruce

ummm no...a kryptonite bullet would bounce harmlessly off Prime's golden body

darthgoober
ummm no...a kryptonite bullet would bounce harmlessly off Prime's golden body
When did he ever demonstate this?

masterbruce

Even the "weakest" being on this list is capable of Universal distruction. SMP never demonstrated power remotley close to this.

Universal destruction is a moot point when you're facing one as important a figure as Prime

e.g:

Parallax: I won't fight you, I will alter the universe timelines so you never even exist

SMP looks at Parallax with a grin

Parallax waves his arms and the universe around them starts crumbling and then expending

Parallax: W-W-What, how do you stand before me still?

SMP, still smiling: I am Superman Prime, the one essential force of the multiverse, I am completely unaffected by any force, no matter how powerful

Parallaz: uh-oh...

Prime rushes forward in a golden blur and crushes Parallax like a balloon

masterbruce
Originally posted by darthgoober
When did he ever demonstate this?

after 850,000 years in the sun...Kryptonite has NO effect on Superman anymore.

darthgoober
after 850,000 years in the sun...Kryptonite has NO effect on Superman anymore.
But was that ever actually established?

Galan007
Universal destruction is a moot point when you're facing one as important a figure as Prime

e.g:

Parallax: I won't fight you, I will alter the universe timelines so you never even exist

SMP looks at Parallax with a grin

Parallax waves his arms and the universe around them starts crumbling and then expending

Parallax: W-W-What, how do you stand before me still?

SMP, still smiling: I am Superman Prime, the one essential force of the multiverse, I am completely unaffected by any force, no matter how powerful

Parallaz: uh-oh...

Prime rushes forward in a golden blur and crushes Parallax like a balloon This is all nothing but your opinion, and can't be taken as fact in the slightest, since none of it can be proven on-panel, (Except of course the Parallax destroying the Universe part.) doped

masterbruce
This is all nothing but your opinion, and can't be taken as fact in the slightest, since none of it can be proven on-panel. doped

its not my opinion its logical deduction

darkseid can't remove our superman with OE

Superman prime will not be effected by Parallax, he is above Parallax in importance to the universal order...in fact, he may be above Spectre in importance

Galan007
Superman prime will not be effected by Parallax, he is above Parallax in importance to the universal order...in fact, he may be above Spectre in importance Where was this stated?

I have the few comics featuring SMP, and I don't ever remember seeing anything about his Universal importance being greater then beings such as God's Wrath.

Stop throwing out opinion. doped

Soljer
Superman Prime's a punk with ZERO feats.

He gets slaughtered at one.

qqqqqqq
actually there is...the fact that he one so easily (almost without effort) indicates that he certainly could beat Solaris without it just as easily

hope you can admit that ok masterbruce YOU tell us about prime's powers

masterbruce
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
ok masterbruce YOU tell us about prime's powers

as far as I can tell, his powers are pretty much limitless

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer
Superman Prime's a punk with ZERO feats.

you must not know how to count. and how many onpanel feats does God have?

qqqqqqq
as far as I can tell, his powers are pretty much limitless so you rate him above ion?

qqqqqqq
you must not know how to count. and how many onpanel feats does God have? do we need to know?? he's god!!

masterbruce
Where was this stated?

I have the few comics featuring SMP, and I don't ever remember seeing anything about his Universal importance being greater then beings such as God's Wrath.

Stop throwing out opinion. doped

not everything needs to be stated...you gotta read between the lines.

Soljer
not everything needs to be stated...you gotta read between the lines.

And via your method of reading between the lines, one could interpret ANY character to be on ANY level we wanted to. J.J. Jameson must be multiversal level....

masterbruce
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
so you rate him above ion?

in all likelihood yes.

think of it this way.

Ion and Parallax represent the final level of a GL.

Superman Prime represents the final level of Superman.

Superman is far more important in DC than GL is.

darthgoober
its not my opinion its logical deduction

darkseid can't remove our superman with OE

Superman prime will not be effected by Parallax, he is above Parallax in importance to the universal order...in fact, he may be above Spectre in importance
The biggest problem with speculation is that it can easily be flipped on you.

For instance, I could speculate that the reason that current Supes is so important to the DCU, is because eventually he's supposed to beat Solaris. That would mean that after prime beat Solaris his purpose was served, and he was no longer essential to the universe anymore. So not only would the OE be able to take him out, he wouldn't be anymore important than Beast Boy as far as the Source was concerned.

That's why we debate using facts and not speculation, to keep all of those "maybe's" and "might's" under control.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer
And via your method of reading between the lines, one could interpret ANY character to be on ANY level we wanted to. J.J. Jameson must be multiversal level....

if JJ Jameson one day defeats Galactus in one panel with a smile on his face, then it wouldnt be unfair to suggest he has the power of a multiversal level

Galan007
you must not know how to count. and how many onpanel feats does God have? God has killed/eaten Michael himself, and banished Spectre away like a b*tch on panel:

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1512/spectre6101fq0.jpg
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/6717/spectre6102do2.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/2651/spectre6103iz7.jpg
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/4032/spectre6104vw0.jpg

God's feats>>>>>>SMP's doped

Soljer
if JJ Jameson one day defeats Galactus in one panel with a smile on his face, then it wouldnt be unfair to suggest he has the power of a multiversal level

Give him the last Green Lantern ring, and a hack team of writers, and he'd do it without blinking.

qqqqqqq
if i'm not wrong, prime failed to save a dimension from collapsing

Batman-Prime
laughing That's pure speculation.

Parallax>>A Universe

SMP doesn't get past #1

Surely it's speculation, we have to few feats of him, didn't I mentioned that, I did, right? wink
And don't forget, the Universe thing worked differently back then.
When yo have just one Universe in Comic continuity you can only destroy one, when 10 years later DC decides to make an Multiverse from it's core Univers you can start destroying Multiverses.
!!
It does matter when a feat happend.
!!
See it this way; Anti-Monitor destroyed all Planes of reality of one Universe, except 5, if the story would have taken place in an Omniverse he would destroy all Megaverses except 5.
And SoS-Superman's feat was maybe the greatest feat of an DC Superheroe before the recton wink.

BTW Solaris seemed about Galactus Level, or beyond wink. And why should you destroy something with you real power if something inferior can achieve this feat too (When I can shoot someone with a Gun, why should I use an A-Bomb big grin), the GL ring I mean, however it shows his incredible Willpower wink.

Galan007
And SoS-Superman's feat was maybe the greatest feat of an DC Superheroe before the recton wink. PC Superman has no feats with the Sword.

Batman-Prime
Superman couldn't be destroyed by the OE of DS because he is to important to the Universe... That's a fact, since Superman-Prime is the evolution of Superman nothing changes there.
KC-Superman has absorbed enough Solar Energy to be immune to Kryptonite, this may be an Elseworldtale but since KC-Superman appeared in the "normal" DC Universe we can assume that both Kryptonians evolve the same way. Means Superman-Prime is beyond the evolutionpoint of KC-Superman.
Alexander Luthor stated that everything comes from Superman.... <--- means DCs number 1.

Galan007
Superman couldn't be destroyed by the OE of DS because he is to important to the Universe... That's a fact, since Superman-Prime is the evolution of Superman nothing changes there.
KC-Superman has absorbed enough Solar Energy to be immune to Kryptonite, this may be an Elseworldtale but since KC-Superman appeared in the "normal" DC Universe we can assume that both Kryptonians evolve the same way. Means Superman-Prime is beyond the evolutionpoint of KC-Superman.
Alexander Luthor stated that everything comes from Superman.... <--- means DCs number 1. Parallax is able to erase all time-lines throughout the Universe via entropy rift.

This means Parallax can destroy everything that has, does, or will ever exist (inc. Supes).

Again, SMP doesn't make it past #1.

masterbruce

Again, SMP doesn't make it past #1.

You really dont like Prime do you. You always think so little of him.

Galan007
You really dont like Prime do you. You always think so little of him. I'm not saying that SMP cannot beat Parallax because I don't like him. I am simply not basing my decision on opinion.

Instead I'm basing my decision on panel feats/evidence, (which is how it should always be)

Parallax is able to destroy all time-lines throughout the Universe, utterly wiping the Universe from ever existing.

SMP has no feats that lead me to believe he would even challenge Parallax in a one on one battle.

masterbruce
I'm not saying that SMP cannot beat Parallax because I don't like him. I am simply not basing my decision on opinion.

Instead I'm basing my decision on panel feats/evidence, (which is how it should always be)

Parallax is able to destroy all time-lines throughout the Universe, utterly wiping the Universe from ever existing.

SMP has no feats that lead me to believe he would even challenge Parallax in a one on one battle.

Parallax destroying universes and timelines should have no effect on Prime.

Prime has no impressive feats???!!! How about defeating a wellfed Galactus in one panel with a smile, I call that impressive, maybe thats just me.

Galan007
Parallax destroying universes and timelines should have no effect on Prime.After Parallax uses the entropy rift, erasing all time-lines in the Universe........ Nothing will have ever existed.

Prime has no impressive feats???!!! How about defeating a wellfed Galactus in one panel with a smile, I call that impressive, maybe thats just me. You honestly think Solaris = A well fed Galactus? laughing

No wonder you think SMP is so damn impressive. roll eyes (sarcastic)

masterbruce
After Parallax uses the entropy rift, erasing all time-lines in the Universe........ Nothing will have ever existed.

You honestly think Solaris = A well fed Galactus? laughing

No wonder you think SMP is so damn impressive. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nothing will have existed...hmmm....so spectre's gone, and also parallax himself is gone since nothing will have existed, hence no parallax.

I think Solaris is a far greater threat to the 853rd century universe than Galactus ever was to Marvel earth. This means even more when you consider that the superheroes of 853 were much more powerful than the heroes of today yet they could do nothing against the impending onslaught of Solaris.

Galan007
nothing will have existed...hmmm....so spectre's gone, and also parallax himself is gone since nothing will have existed, hence no parallax.Clearly God and pieces of him (Spectre), would still be intact.

And Parallax is the one controling the power, so clearly he would be unharmed as well.

Time is a play-thing to Parallax. He could use the entropy rift on SMP alone.

I think Solaris is a far greater threat to the 853rd century universe than Galactus ever was to Marvel earth. This means even more when you consider that the superheroes of 853 were much more powerful than the heroes of today yet they could do nothing against the impending onslaught of Solaris. WOW....... Why do I even try to debate with you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
nothing will have existed...hmmm....so spectre's gone, and also parallax himself is gone since nothing will have existed, hence no parallax.

I think Solaris is a far greater threat to the 853rd century universe than Galactus ever was to Marvel earth. This means even more when you consider that the superheroes of 853 were much more powerful than the heroes of today yet they could do nothing against the impending onslaught of Solaris.

Solaris is indeed more powerful than Galactus going by the sheer fact that Even Superman 1 million who was far superior under solaris's own power was even unable to defeat him. I stll don't think prime is all that powerful. Superman Prime couldn't even bring lois back. Or who ever that was supposed to be. someone else did that for him.

masterbruce

WOW....... Why do I even try to debate with you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

What makes you think Solaris isn't more powerful than Galactus when he was obviously a greater threat?

Galan007
Solaris is indeed more powerful than Galactus going by the sheer fact that Even Superman 1 million who was far superior under solaris's own power was even unable to defeat him. Solaris may be more powerful then a hungry, or as powerful as normal powered Galactus.

But Solaris is in no way more powerful then a "well-fed" Galactus.

Galan007
What makes you think Solaris isn't more powerful than Galactus when he was obviously a greater threat? *See the above post* doped

masterbruce
Solaris may be more powerful then a hungry, or normal powered Galactus.

I guess I meant a normal Galactus...not full power one. sorry for the mixup.

Galan007
I guess I meant a normal Galactus...not full power one. sorry for the mixup. Ok.

You said "well-fed" in that one post.

masterbruce
Ok.

You said "well-fed" in that one post.

well, beating a normal galactus in one panel is still very impressive...and that is not the limit of Prime's powers as he did it with no effort

Galan007
well, beating a normal galactus in one panel is still very impressive...and that is not the limit of Prime's powers as he did it with no effort Parallax is still a far greater power.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Solaris may be more powerful then a hungry, or as powerful as normal powered Galactus.

And just how powerful is a well fed galactus? Superman 1 million on his own under the supersun likely is as powerful as a normal galactus. In his weekened state, he punched thru time and leaped from the arth to the moon. I'd say solaris is on par with a well fed galactus since Solaris is so far above EVERY superman, being able to one shot kill them, much like a well fed galactus would.

guy222
1. Parallax

2. Ion

3. Mxy

4. Spectre

5. God

Parallax humbles SP.

Galan007
And just how powerful is a well fed galactus? Superman 1 million on his own under the supersun likely is as powerful as a normal galactus. In his weekened state, he punched thru time and leaped from the arth to the moon. I'd say solaris is on par with a well fed galactus since Solaris is so far above EVERY superman, being able to one shot kill them, much like a well fed galactus would. Well-fed Galactus destroyed an entire Universe:

"The time will come soon when ALL the Energy in the Universe through out it's History will not be sufficient to feed him"
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/8093/10qt9.th.jpg

"Galactus who's busy wolfin' down ALL of Time and Space"
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/5524/11ms5.th.jpg

"Still the Giant doth continue to grow"
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/8535/12ej8.th.jpg
"Eventually, Thor, He would Span the entire Universe"

So not only will he absorb the Universe but he will become as big as one.

Finally,

In order to stop himself from absorbing the rest of the Universe and everything Beyond

Galactus Erases that Universe from existence

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/1834/13vp5.th.jpg

"And without a sound, the Universe behind them softly and suddenly vanishes away"
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/858/14xo4.th.jpg

Solaris might be on par with normal powered Galactus, but nothing Solaris did would suggest he was more powerful then big G in those scans, (and in those scans Big G was "well-fed"wink.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well-fed Galactus destroyed an entire Universe:

"The time will come soon when ALL the Energy in the Universe through out it's History will not be sufficient to feed him"
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/8093/10qt9.th.jpg

"Galactus who's busy wolfin' down ALL of Time and Space"
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/5524/11ms5.th.jpg

"Still the Giant doth continue to grow"
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/8535/12ej8.th.jpg
"Eventually, Thor, He would Span the entire Universe"

So not only will he absorb the Universe but he will become as big as one.

Finally,

In order to stop himself from absorbing the rest of the Universe and everything Beyond

Galactus Erases that Universe from existence

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/1834/13vp5.th.jpg

"And without a sound, the Universe behind them softly and suddenly vanishes away"
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/858/14xo4.th.jpg

Solaris might be on par with normal powered Galactus, but nothing Solaris did would suggest he was more powerful then big G in those scans, (and in those scans Big G was "well-fed"wink.

That seems to be some kind of special circumstance galactus. He was consuming everything. That doesn't seem like a well fed galactus to me.

Batman-Prime
I'm not saying that SMP cannot beat Parallax because I don't like him. I am simply not basing my decision on opinion.

So you base your decision on opinion since SMP has no (low-)feats that lead us to believe he couldn't challenge Parallax in a one on one battle wink.

Paralax was defeated and "killed" by an Arrow, he couldn't wipe out the Heroes who were at the Dawn of Creation with him, they still existed, why didn't he erased them and created them in his prefered form? It should be easy for him? Why battle them? Why even bother? SMP can travel through Time, which would be enough to go back to the Point where Parallax has to beat him with his power only. This would be the dawn of creation, and here Parallax would be toast.
Don't forget the dawn of creation is the point where everything stays even if the timeline is erased, shown in the CotIE BTW, Kal-L or Superboy-Prime are good examples wink.

Ion is below a full Power Parallax, the only two challanges are MXY and Spectre.

breeze85
Based on Prime's current feats it's impossible to gauge his true potential. However, there has been NO indication that he could beat anyone on the list.

Galan007
Originally posted by breeze85
However, there has been NO indication that he could beat anyone on the list. thumb up

bigbran
Parallax is so far behond Superman Prime, it isn't even funny.

Galan007
So you base your decision on opinion since SMP has no (low-)feats that lead us to believe he couldn't challenge Parallax in a one on one battle wink.SMP has no high feats to suggest he could beat Parallax either.

It should be easy for him? Why battle them? Why even bother?AT the same time Parallax was fighting those other heroes, he was battling Spectre, you know, God's Wrath.

At this same time he was also creating another Universe to replace the one he just destroyed.

That battle wasn't nearly as simple as you make it sound. wink

SMP can travel through TimeWhat the f**k?

When did SMP do that?

I don't remember seeing that.

Ion is below a full Power Parallax,Ion is well above Parallax.

Classic Ion possessed the same power as Parallax + MUCH more.

the only two challanges are MXY and Spectre. Those aren't challenges.

Either of those two slaughter SMP

Galan007
Originally posted by bigbran
Parallax is so far behond Superman Prime, it isn't even funny. Exactly.

I don't know why I keep arguing with these dudes.

bigbran
Exactly.

I don't know why I keep arguing with these dudes. I said "behond"... you don't know what I meant... shifty

But in all seriousness, Parallax destroys Superman... any!

Galan007
I said "behond"... you don't know what I meant... shiftyI'm not down with all that jive talkin' home-boy lingo. stick out tongue

But in all seriousness, Parallax destroys Superman... any! Yes............... Yes he does! evillaugh

LORDSIDIOUS01
He goes down to Parallax.

King Kandy
...Masterbruce, it's the worst logic in the world to say that someone with no low feets must be incredibly powerful... By that logic I can make a random extra as strong as galactus...

Galan007
Originally posted by King Kandy
...Masterbruce, it's the worst logic in the world to say that someone with no low feets must be incredibly powerful... By that logic I can make a random extra as strong as galactus... yes

Aunt May for instance. evil face

Galan007
That seems to be some kind of special circumstance galactus. He was consuming everything. That doesn't seem like a well fed galactus to me. He was eating everything in that Universe.

That is the most powerful I've ever seen him.

So when someone says "well-fed Galactus", that's what I think of.

I'm sorry, but Solaris just can't compare to that.

Symmetric Chaos
yes

Aunt May for instance. evil face

What the f**k?

She has plenty of high feats to pick from.

Stalemating Exitar, fisticuffs with Hulk and Thanos, holding back DoctorStrange's spells.

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What the f**k?

She has plenty of high feats to pick from.

Stalemating Exitar, fisticuffs with Hulk and Thanos, holding back DoctorStrange's spells. See! That's what I'm saying!

She has no low-end feats.

Aunt May is a friggin beast! evilbang

masterbruce
...Masterbruce, it's the worst logic in the world to say that someone with no low feets must be incredibly powerful... By that logic I can make a random extra as strong as galactus...

Where exactly did I ever say that someone with no low feats must be incredibly powerful?

I said Superman Prime is possibly powerful beyond imagination because he has no low showings AND he has impressive high feats.

Please learn reading comprehension.

Galan007
I said Superman Prime is possibly powerful Yes he might possibly be all-powerful, but unless he gets some feats to back up that opinion..... It will always remain an opinion, and cannot be regarded as factual.

King Kandy
I said Superman Prime is possibly powerful beyond imagination because he has no low showings AND he has impressive high feats..
ONE high feat that you are basing your entire argument on... A feat he didn't do under his own power.

How you've expanded defeating Solaris with a GL ring into time travel, invulnerability to collapsing timelines, and being "The number one being in terms of importance" is beyond me...

masterbruce
Yes he might possibly be all-powerful, but unless he gets some feats to back up that opinion..... It will always remain an opinion, and cannot be regarded as factual.

agreed, it is all very speculative

but why is it okay for you to say Parallax owns Prime but idiotic for me to say Prime might be more powerful?

I dont get the double standard.

masterbruce

How you've expanded defeating Solaris with a GL ring into time travel, invulnerability to collapsing timelines, and being "The number one being in terms of importance" is beyond me...

yeah I admit I'm purely speculating on those things

King Kandy
agreed, it is all very speculative

but why is it okay for you to say Parallax owns Prime but idiotic for me to say Prime might be more powerful?

I dont get the double standard.
Because Parralax has MANY feats and SMP has ONE which he didn't do under his own power.

Galan007
agreed, it is all very speculativeGood.

I'm glad to see we're getting somewhere. stick out tongue

I dont get the double standard. Because Parallax has the feats to back up all of the claims made about him.

SMP doesn't have the feats to back up your claims.

It's not a double-standard at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.