I have great news! *sarcasm, sarcasm*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
I have wonderful news! I broke my arm, isn't that great? sad roll eyes (sarcastic)

I was riding to school this morning, as usual. I was getting close to school, when my friend Genral Zink turned to cross the street. I turned too hard and my front tire hit his back tire. My 30 lb. back-pack shifted to my left, and I flipped off my bike. I pushed myself over with my right hand, and noticed that my left was kinda limp. I scraped my feet and hands up.

The car behind me stopped and the guy driving it jumped out and helped me get up. By then I was yelling "Ow! Damn it!" Thye man from the house that I wiped out and righted my bike, which he said he'd hold until I (or my mom) picked it up, since I wasn't gonna be riding it. My band teacher saw me wipe out and got me in his car and drove me to the school nurse.

My mom picked me up from there and took me to Hoag (the hospital we go to for almost everything). They took x-rays, confirmed that my arm was broken, put it in a splint, and scheduled my cast-making with another doctor at 1:00 PM. They gave me a shot of Vikeaden, which hurt a lot and made me sick to my stomache.

At 1:00 I went to the doctor's, after sitting at home watching the movie "Major Payne" (it's hilarious, watch it!). The doctor looked at my x-rays and then shoved a big old 2 inch needle into my arm right where it was hurting the most, injecting numbing stuff into my arm. He poked my arm (which completely went numb), then twisted my arm into position. eek! mad rolling on floor laughing sick

Then I got a full arm cast, where I have to hold my arm in an L shape for the next...6 weeks. My siblings have already signed it. I'm not going to school tomorrow. My arm itches.

Now that I have a (light blue, soccer team color) cast, I can't:

1. play the clarinet in the school band
2. play my GameCube (and I just rented Turok: Evolution too!)
3. ride my bike (which is a piece of junk after that biff; scratched up with twisted handle bars and seat)
4. play at soccer games (because I might accidentally kill someone with this rock-hard arm)
5. type on the computer (well, I can but only with one hand and it takes forever)

Sorry I missed your birthday Ush! I was set on starting your birthday thread, but I was busy yesterday and you know what happened today. I'll send you a 6-pack of cream soda (I must have drunken at least 2 gallons of it today!) and a bag of caramel candies I got from my neighbor. smile

I won't be posting as much because it takes forever with one hand, but I'll try as much as I can.

Wish me well!

~El Capitan REX~

Tex
Turok evolution really stinks, take my word for it!

Get well soon.

ToMacco
An unfortunate twist of fate, Rex. No doubts there.

But what the hell do you have in your backpack where it weighs 30 pounds?

Captain REX
Turok: Evolution is too unique and too "happy" to be a Turok game in my opinion. Still fun considering the fact that I don't have any other bloody games for GC. The video game indutry is making all the good games for PS2 and X-box. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I have to carry a lot of crappy books to and from school. 2 BIG notebooks, lots of papers, a packet of notebook paper, and my lunch. It added to the 140 pounds that fell on my arm (the 140 would be me; with the pack I weighed about 170 or 180), therefore it snapped like a twig. sad sad sad

ToMacco
Leave all of that crap at school so you don't have to lug it around.

Tex
The graphics are horrible and it takes forever to load!
The story sucks ass and it's sooo 'Doom'! roll eyes (sarcastic)

You should get on of those girly baskets for your bike evil face

Captain REX
Wish I could, but the teachers are all saying that we have carry that shit everywhere just incase . roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
No kidding. You should sue, Rex.

mah
Turok Evolution got shitty reviews.
Major Payne? sick

hope your arm gets well

finti
no you can let all the girls sign your cast big grin

Dim
Ow...I never broke my arm..but I can bet how it feels.

yerssot
yayy!! good news!
*reads posts*
hey! it isn't good!

hope you'll be better soon

Ushgarak
(Waits)

Where the heck is my candy, then?

Ah, I am sure the six weeks will fly-by, Rex... and you'll be 25 before you know it, nagdammit.

Captain REX
Oh yeah... evil face big grin

I didn't go to school today. I'm dead tired and my arm is aching a lot. sad

Thanx you guys. I haven't talked to my friends yet (well, actually I talked to 4 of them), so I like it when I get to tell anyone. smile

Ow! I just bumped my arm. sad

mechmoggy
Ouch, sounds painful.

I've never broken a bone in my body as luck would have it, I did have a metal bar about 5/6mm diameter go right through my hand once at work and that was painful.

yerssot
my sis had that once... taking it off was horrible imo

Dexx
bummer rex...never broke anything. Had bad..really bad bike falls..but no more than bad really bad scratches....

Captain REX
Ouch! A metal bar in your hand? That's gotta be worse than what I have. eek!

Julie
Have I ever listed all the bones I've broken????? I know how you feel rex, and it aint fun.....I broke my arm in kindergarden....then for the next few years I broke another bone.....wrists and ankle every six months like clockwork. I've also broken a few fingers and my little toe....I think that's it...

Captain REX
That's a lot of broken bones Julie. eek!

I tried to play GameCube, but it hurt. My friend nuked me 1,000 times on Turok.

finti
Try and get some Perkadan for the pain big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.