Flash(Jay Garrick) vs Classic Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? Note in profile the disappearence of the Speed Force during This Flash's time leaving him only running 770mph.Spider-Man is also not holding back.

Classic Flash(Jay Garrick)- http://www.dcdatabaseproject.com/Jay_Garrick

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins? Note in profile the disappearence of the Speed Force during This Flash's time leaving him only running 770mph.Spider-Man is also not holding back.

Classic Flash(Jay Garrick)- http://www.dcdatabaseproject.com/Jay_Garrick

Spidey

"V"
Garrick

10/10

Spidey is nowhere near 770pmh.

Soljer
Originally posted by "V"
Garrick

10/10

Spidey is nowhere near 770pmh.

So? It's not a race.

"V"
Originally posted by Soljer
So? It's not a race.

So he'd get his ass handed to him. I don't know how running speed would match up for fighting speed, but it'd still be alot faster than Spidey's capable of keeping up with.

Soljer
Originally posted by "V"
So he'd get his ass handed to him. I don't know how running speed would match up for fighting speed, but it'd still be alot faster than Spidey's capable of keeping up with.

Doubtful. If I recall correctly, Spiderman has fought speedsters that easily exceeded mach speeds in the past.

"V"
Originally posted by Soljer
Doubtful. If I recall correctly, Spiderman has fought speedsters that easily exceeded mach speeds in the past.

The speed teamed with more experience than Spiderman could ever dream to have clinches it for Jay, that's how I see it.

grey fox
Garrick pounds Spidey into a puddle.

Soljer
Originally posted by "V"
The speed teamed with more experience than Spiderman could ever dream to have clinches it for Jay, that's how I see it.

That's a better argument.

Just saying that Jay is way too fast for spidey to contend with is not - considering that Parker has managed to deal with people at multiple mach speeds in the past, Mach 1 WON'T be overwhelming for him.

jasofisc
If the bio is right and it's only 770 mph then I will say spidey wins. Classic spiderman did take out quick silver who could run that fast.

Superherovandal
Jay wins 5-6/10 he's faster and all but he's not so fast that Spidey couldn't react to him. However Jay has decades of experience and was smart enough as a college student to make tbe hard water the gave him the speed force. so thats why he takes a slight majority.

doctorstrongbad
Normally Spider-man would have a hard time with a "Flash". This version is similar to QuickSilver, who Spidey did beat. Spidey is stronger, more agile and durablity.

Flash's only advantage is speed. Spidey has beaten speedsters before.
This flash is also an older man, while Peter is in his early twenties.

Classic Spider-man wins this IMO.

Joey Stacks
Classic Quicksilver's top speed was 180-220 ish

No faster then a high end sports car.

Jay with the curbstomp ftw.

guy222
Originally posted by jasofisc
If the bio is right and it's only 770 mph then I will say spidey wins. Classic spiderman did take out quick silver who could run that fast.

Makkari beat Runner. Nonetheless, Spidey can win

golem370
People are not mentioning Spider-Man's Spider-Sense.

Faceman
Spidey wins this. I have also seen Spidey beat speedsters before. I can clearly remember one fight in particular. He fought Speed Demon, which at the time was close to the 700 mile range. Speed Demon was running circles around Spidey, landing some blows. But like someone just stated Spidey used his sense to foresee where Demon would be right before he placed his foot in the right spot and tripped Demon right into a wall knocking him out . As Demon was falling Spidey punched the shtt, out of him. So Spidey fast enough to tag these slower speedsters.....

Redatom65
this is Jay Garrick. He should win

Faceman
Originally posted by Redatom65
this is Jay Garrick. He should win Hope he's beter than Quicksilver, cause Spidey also beat him.

dvampire
He is. Jay takes this. He's still alot faster than anything Spiderman could throw at him.

Jax_Jax
this is lame. spidermans senses might help evade one punch, not hundreds of thousands being thrown at him from different directions in a matter of minutes

golem370

"V"
He still gets beaten like a red headed step child.

golem370
Not likely Spider-Man has withstood punches from thing strong guy and many superstrong people a normally strong man even with hundreds of punches.

DigiMark007
Spidey could probably tag Jay, or at least trip him up, but Flash's generally can take more damage than Classic QS could, especially due to their rapidly accelerated healing.

So I really don't know.

Also, golem, most of those scans aren't working. Only the ones that are on page 1 that I posted are working.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.