Wonder Woman versus She-Hulk in Pure Slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
No weapons or flight for WW.

Who wins?

nvrbeenwthagirl
WW by far. Stronger, More skilled.

masterbruce
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
WW by far. Stronger, More skilled.

Does She-Hulk get stronger though? That might change the odds

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by masterbruce
Does She-Hulk get stronger though? That might change the odds

NOt that I"m aware. But one would have a long time to get strong enough to match WW blow for blow. And even if you can match her blow for blow, as Barda could, you'd have to outskill her.

masterbruce
don't underestimate Shehulk's fighting skills...she held her own against Champion

golem370
Which was BS since Thing got almost beat to death by Champion with only 4 or 5 punches

Hercules
She Hulk is at unreal strength levels at the moment, pressing Things max with one hand, holding back and letting Mortal Herc beat her at arm wrestling (mortal Herc is still class 100).

I wasn't keen on the whole Champion storyline but it still goes down as a really good fighting feat.

However, I would still give an edge to WW strength wise and she is in a different league with regards to fighting ability.

Plus she can fly which puts She Hulk at a disadvantage and she is much faster than the jade giantess.

I would give WW the majority in this, although if its a bikini contest then I may have to vote for Jen, there is just something about her that is Sooo much hotter than WW.

Maybe I like my women tall and green! eek!

Hercules
Oops you said no flight! missed that!

Still speed and skill goes to WW though.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Hercules

Plus she can fly which puts She Hulk at a disadvantage and she is much faster than the jade giantess.

I

Read my OP, I stated that Wonder Woman will not be allowed to fly or use any of her weapons.

Hercules
Read my OP, I stated that Wonder Woman will not be allowed to fly or use any of her weapons.

Yeah I know, read my post above yours, I corrected myself. smile

Draco69
When are people going to learn that She-Hulk isn't anywhere near the league of Wonder Woman.

She's far stronger.

She's far more skilled.

She could beat She-Hulk with one arm and a blindfold. That's how much Jennifer is outmatched.

This is really no different from She-Hulk vs. Captain Marvel or Black Adam or Superman or Thor with the same stipulations....

guy222
No weapons or flight for WW.

Who wins?

She Hulk

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
She Hulk

LMAO

Superherovandal
She-Hulk....gets stomped into a puddle.

DevilGoblin
Current She Hulk would win the majority of fights.
Amped She Hulk (the one who fought Titania) would beat Wonder Woman any fight.
Savage She Hulk (the one who took down the avengers) would destroy Wonder Woman horribly.

To Dc Fanboys:

She Hulk is stronger than The Thing, Colossus (it has been stated in the last issue of his mini) and even Hercules.

She Hulk owned The Champion (Without power gem).

She Hulk beat The Abomination.

Wonder Woman is not in his league, sorry dc fanboys.

Draco69
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Savage She Hulk (the one who took down the avengers) would destroy Wonder Woman horribly.

To Dc Fanboys:

She Hulk is stronger than The Thing, Colossus (it has been stated in the last issue of his mini) and even Hercules.

http://steelturman.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/dumbass.JPG

inamilist
Originally posted by Draco69

This is really no different from She-Hulk vs. Captain Marvel or Black Adam or Superman or Thor with the same stipulations....

Hercules
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

To Dc Fanboys:

Does Hulk know your boning his cousin too?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.