Doc Samson vs. The Wrecker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Fights in the city................

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman

Morning. Doc wins

juggernaut74
Is this powersharing Wrecker or is he at full power?

grey fox
Full power Wrecker stomps samson.

guy222

Classic Samson stomps Wrecker.

tkitna
I'm taking Doc Samson. He needs to be able to win at least one fight around here dammit.

Hercules
Originally posted by tkitna
I'm taking Doc Samson. He needs to be able to win at least one fight around here dammit.

He can take Rhino! big grin

It really does depend if were talking full powered Wrecker, that makes a big difference in this fight.

And if Samson would just stop leading with his face it would help too! big grin

King_Mungi
Even when Wrecker shared his powers he still went toe to toe with Thor shrugging off his blows.

juggernaut74
Thing actually beat a full-power Wrecker. Pretty awesome fight too.

Faceman
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Even when Wrecker shared his powers he still went toe to toe with Thor shrugging off his blows. Yeah, but Thor was also weakened by some spell...And yes for this fight it's the characters at their best. So it's full powered Wrecker..............

King_Mungi
Yeah, but Thor was also weakened by some spell...And yes for this fight it's the characters at their best. So it's full powered Wrecker..............

Naaa...they have clashed many times and similar incident happened.

Really a non-jobbing Wrecker wins this.

Hercules
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Even when Wrecker shared his powers he still went toe to toe with Thor shrugging off his blows.

He also has a fair share of beat downs while power sharing too, it does make a difference in this fight, if you say Samson is on She Hulks level during Secret Wars strength wise, then take into account that She Hulk walked all over the Wrecking crew.

Samson has a much better chance at pulling off a win against a Wrecker sharing than he does against a full powered Wrecker.

Hercules
Yeah, but Thor was also weakened by some spell...And yes for this fight it's the characters at their best. So it's full powered Wrecker..............

Full powered Wrecker takes Samson.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Hercules
Full powered Wrecker takes Samson. I don't know. It would be a good fight but I could see Doc pulling out a few wins here. Thing kayoed a fullpowe Wrecker.

Hercules
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I don't know. It would be a good fight but I could see Doc pulling out a few wins here. Thing kayoed a fullpowe Wrecker.

He did but it was far from an easy fight, this was also early 90's when Wrecker was listed as class 40.

He had Thing on the ropes until Grimm got mad, he overpowered him and at the time he should have been able to, he was a lot stronger.

Apparently Wrecker is now class 80, whole different ball game if they fought again and Wrecker isn't jobbed out.

Plus the Crowbar, the same crow bar that knocked bits off Grimms skin and can block Thors hammer.

If Wrecker is class 80, hes stronger than Samson if only slightly, Samson is quicker but Wrecker has a magical weapon and is by far the better brawler.

Samson would make a fight out of this but I don't see him taking a majority.

Faceman
He did but it was far from an easy fight, this was also early 90's when Wrecker was listed as class 40.

He had Thing on the ropes until Grimm got mad, he overpowered him and at the time he should have been able to, he was a lot stronger.

Apparently Wrecker is now class 80, whole different ball game if they fought again and Wrecker isn't jobbed out.

Plus the Crowbar, the same crow bar that knocked bits off Grimms skin and can block Thors hammer.

If Wrecker is class 80, hes stronger than Samson if only slightly, Samson is quicker but Wrecker has a magical weapon and is by far the better brawler.

Samson would make a fight out of this but I don't see him taking a majority. I agree, but always keep in mind that Samson has some sort of a master blow...The one he used to sucker punch a calm Hulk.

juggernaut74

Samson would make a fight out of this but I don't see him taking a majority. Wrecker is Class 40 yet. Unless you know something I do not.

Faceman
Wrecker is Class 40 yet. Unless you know something I do not. He was upgraded yet again by Loki.............

juggernaut74
He was upgraded yet again by Loki............. Why would Loki upgrade him? Loki is usually trying to steal his power.

Hercules
Wrecker is Class 40 yet. Unless you know something I do not.

Obviously I do. big grin

See. wink

juggernaut74
Obviously I do. big grin

See. wink Anybody gonna show scans?

Hercules
Anybody gonna show scans?

No scans, no scanner! smile

I have been told about him being class 80 by quite a few people, not seen it myself but did a little digging and found this on Marvel.com

So it seems Arnim is the man who amped the Crew up...

Hercules
Also found on the Marvel Database that Ulik taught him how to further tap into his power, meaning he stays at class 40-50 even when power sharing.

juggernaut74
Also found on the Marvel Database that Ulik taught him how to further tap into his power, meaning he stays at class 40-50 even when power sharing. That website is crap. Anybody can edit those bios.Originally posted by Hercules
No scans, no scanner! smile

I have been told about him being class 80 by quite a few people, not seen it myself but did a little digging and found this on Marvel.com

So it seems Arnim is the man who amped the Crew up... I think you doctored that a tad. They received a artificial power-boost. But they went back to normal levels.

If Wrecker was Class 80 he would have not been defeated by Luke Cage and Spiderman.

Hercules
That website is crap. Anybody can edit those bios.

Yes they can however, scans of the issue where Ulik did that are in the Hercules respect thread I believe, its also on the Marvel.com bio I think.

No not doctored, copied and pasted straight out of the bio, no reason to doctor it.

Granted they thought their powers may be waning but thats the exact wording.

Well Spiderman has beaten Rhino, he is class 80 also I believe, so that logic is flawed.

I also thought Wrecker was still class 40 and stated it on this very website and then was told by more than one person he was actually class 80, in fact someone else in this very topic who wasn't present the first time round has also commented he is.

And I actually knew about Wrecker retaining his class 40 strength while power sharing before I was told he was class 80, so its not like I just pulled that out of my ass.

Lets say that these people are wrong, lets say that Class 80 is just fan speculation, lets take Wrecker at his Class 40 strength.

Class 40 Wrecker took it too Grimm, he took it too Thor, he has a magical Weapon that can demolish muliti story buildings with one shot.

That very Magical Weapon is a huge advantage for him against Samson, if it can chip at Grimm's rocky hide its going to do a lot of Damage to Samson who is slightly less durable.

Strength and speed advantage goes to Samson in your case scenario, but Wrecker is a much better Brawler, Samson is essentialy a white coat type in a super powered body.

Wrecker is also swinging an asgardian weapon around, gives him a big advantage over someone just using their fists.

He is also very skilled in its use, I think skilled enough to be able to counter Samsons strength and speed advantage, much like he used it to hold off a much stronger Grimm, who is stronger still than Samson.

I still see a class 40 Wrecker taking a majority, maybe 7/10.

Take away the crowbar and a class 40 Wrecker is at a disadvantage against Samson and the majority swings the other way, but the Crowbar is the key whatever Wreckers strength level.

Hercules
The issue number for the Ulik thing is Thor vol. 1, #418, thats the source that Wiki states for the Wrecker now being able to retain class 40 strength while enpowering the other members of the crew.

I'm guessing that if class 80 is fan speculation they are basing it off wrecker having class 40 -50 strength when enpowering the crew but if he takes their powers off them that he adds their strength to his own.

Making him class 70 -80.

I'm perfectly open to class 80 being speculation because I still see a class 40 Wrecker WITH crowbar taking a majority over Samson.

Hercules
I found this scan courtesy of the Herochat Hercules thread.

http://img7.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc167&image=12765_coward1.jpg

Wrecker states that ulik has taught him how to channel his power through his crowbar and that he has picked up other tricks, I haven't seen the entire issue, only the battle is posted.

I think I'm going to have to look the issue up but it seems consistent with Ulik teaching him how to retain strength while giving power to the others.

Wonder Man
Sampson is good at taking on bigger guys but Wrecker would kill him unless Hulk bailed him out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.