News from The trailer....From Gore Verbinski himself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirategirl85
according to wikipedia...
On February 10th, 2007 an announcement was stated for teaser trailer to be released on February 16 during the Ghost Rider film. But during an Interview from Ifilm.com with Gore Verbinski, He said he never said such thing. Then Gore Verbinski calmly announced that the POTC3 teaser trailer will be attended during the 300 film on March 9th, 2007.

That would make sense..."300" is a pretty big and anticipated movie and the trailer being attatched to that movie is def. alot smarter than putting it w/ a crapy movie like "Wild Hogs" or "Meet The Robinsons"...

SOURCE:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirates_of_the_Caribbean:_At_World%
27s_End

According to producer Jerry Bruckheimer, filming finished in January 2007. The first cut of the film was three hours.

mss_mira
oh my ****ing god! im already there lol

pyratequeen
Damnnitt!!!!!! We have to wait until march 9th!!!!!! mad thumb down

IheartPocky
crap!!!

wow! three hours!! i say stick to three hours. lol . king kong did. you would have alot of people complaning though.. whatever.. as long as those cut parts are on the dvd!

aelizabeth
omgosh guys!!! thats soon!!! only 14 days!!! EEEEEE! I'm so excited eek! *dances*

pirate179
HOLY COW!!! i am so excited! yeya!! eek!

aelizabeth
i'm so glad we have an actual, factual date!

pirate179
i know me too!!! eek!

Chiki Mina
Cool! Im going to see 300 anyways--ohh the movie here always start a day early than the US! big grin so I get to see it before stick out tongue

pirate179
lucky ducky!!! smile

Chiki Mina
everybody come on and do the chacha
hey muchacha gimme your chacha stick out tongue

Ok sorry. 300 looks awesome! It's funny, all the movies that I want to see are movies that could be attached with the trailer lol.

pirate179
cha cha (theres my chacha lol)

Chiki Mina
Oh, wow! I smell the trailer like very soon big grin

I have a good feeling. CHA CHA!

IheartPocky
cha cha cha.... charmin...

i dont know much about 300 except that it has gerard butler in it.. and hes like a warrior looking person

pirate179
ya whats 300? ive never heard of it...

Pirategirl85
For those who haven't hear of 300 here is the website... www.300themovie.warnerbros.com Man even the media are complaining that a trailer has not been release yet, that shows that AWE has somethiing up their sleeve....

pirate179
thanks!!

Chiki Mina
A friend told me that an insider said its going to be in Wild Hogs.

Pirategirl85
Insider??? well i guess we can do is wait and find out .....

pirate179
ya know im just gonna hangout unitl it comes out! im tired of all the rumors like you mina! so whatever, it will come when it comes!

jackismyboo
joins in the chacha, lol 14 more days is so easier then waiting fro AWE to come out.

chachachachachacha! awe trailer is coming sooon! chachachachachacha! awe will be the beest! chachachachachacha! Jack is coming baack!!! chachachachachacha!

lol couldn't help myself Happy Dance

Chiki Mina
lol Im going to see Wild Hogs anyways.

I don't know in what movie it will be. But Wiki is not that accurate.

pirate179
me too! wild hogs looks good so i am seeing it

Chiki Mina
John Travolta looks hot in this movie lol. Tim Allen looks great also.

The movie just looks really funny.

pirate179
im excited for it!!!

IheartPocky
and william h macey! woo!!!! hot stuff!

j/k

pirate179
eek! laughing

jackismyboo
good choice in actors for the movie.

pirate179
you bet!!!

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by IheartPocky
and william h macey! woo!!!! hot stuff!

j/k

Even William H Macy. He looks really good. And I don't mean it as in I want to get married with him lol.

IheartPocky
He's funny.

Good man!!

big grin

T.Maria
i shall eagerly antisipate the trailor....however, i shall be holidaying in tunisia when the film is released (like last year...i sadly missed all the hype because i was in Bulgaria sad)

So when I get bk, ive already told my bf that he has no choice but to see the film with me hehehe
(because the way i see it, its his fault for booking the holiday at a time when I NEED to watch the film lol)

So i shall try and not come on this board until after i have seen it...because then i can have my own opinions and takes on what happened, and not have everyone elses thoughts flying around in my head lol smile

CAN'T WAIT!!!

**Joins the line for the chacha!** big grin

Chiki Mina
I think I got the chacha going on stick out tongue

pirate179
chachachacha....just helping hehe

Chiki Mina
I love that song from Chelo

Pirategirl85
Happy Dance

Some industry news about Disney that has to do with AWE:

Disney, Paramount, Universal,Warner Bros., Miramax, DreamWorks, and Pixar are joining forces.

According to Augie Roswell, a spokesperson for Disney films, Disney, Paramount, Universal, Miramax , DreamWorks, Pixar, and Warner Bros. are joining forces in hopes to bring bigger box office numbers. The seven studios have signed a 300 million dollar contract for each studio to show previews in one studio's film, for another studio's movie. Mike Selwyn, managing director of Paramount Australia, told today's (Thursday) Sydney Morning Herald that, " All studios have inherited major losses and we hope to bring bigger and better amounts to the box office. Disney signed over the trailer rights to Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End, to be shown in front of three films that have no connection to Disney." When asked what the three films were, Mike replied, " 300, Dead Silence, and The Number 23."

Came off of IMDB and the poster didn't give a link for the original source.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.