Chun Li vs Kyo Kusanagi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The search for Ryu continues for Kyo.

This time, he is in Tainan City, at the National Cheng Kung University. After searching, he finds the person he is looking for: Chun Li.

The Chinese martial artist is at the university as a visiting professor, teaching a class on Criminal Justice when Kyo barges in, demanding to know where Ryu is.

Narutally, Chun Li doesn't know, and Kyo rebuffs the fact that she is hiding his whereabouts (he has seen the wild and raunchy Ryu/Chun Li sex tape).

Kyo then challenges Chun Li to a match. Chun Li accepts. Kyo may know Chinese Boxing and can combine it with his Magatama techniques, but the original ass-kicking female of Street Fighter is about to school Kyo in Chinese martial arts.

Will Kyo torch the Strongest Woman in the World? Or will Chun Li kick Kyo silly?

P-Geyser
I really want Chun to win, but I have this feeling Kyo will take it.

TricksterPriest
Unfortunately......I'm gonna co-sign that. Kyo probably wins. But Kyo still sucks. stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
I have to give it to Kyo as well, at least he wins something... laughing out loud

Remulous
Kyo will probably win this.

Sado22
Kyo wins.
eek!
MY GOD WE ALL AGREED!
THIS IS GETTING REALLY SCARY!!!

~Sado

Sado22
cool intro of KoF98 for dreamcast
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIGnyFD4P60

~Sado

Charlotte DeBel
Kyo wins it...it's obvious

brainchild81
Kyo wins. Stop the hate!!!!

Remulous
Chun Li is the hotter and better character.

Cloud_VII
Chun Li...droolio

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Remulous
better character.
Who isn't better than kyo confused smile

P-Geyser
Originally posted by brainchild81
Kyo wins. Stop the hate!!!!

Who's hating?.....surely not I evil face

brainchild81
laughing You, Emp, & TP are getting coal this X-mas! I shall headbutt anyone that don't like Kyo!

Major Snafu
laughing You, Emp, & TP are getting coal this X-mas! I shall headbutt anyone that don't like Kyo!

I got a buttload of people who doesn't like Kyo. They like Terry more than him.

Remulous
Kyo is better then many give him credit for, but...Kyo is also worst then many give him credit for. It's either, people think he's too weak or too damn powerful.

brainchild81
People hate Kyo 'cause he took the spotlight from someone who hogged the spotlight like nobody's biz & a lame ass wannabe Ryu that looks like Ken. I like him 'cause he sets people on fire & wears racing jackets like I do.Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Who isn't better than kyo confused smile Short answer: Ryo Suckazaki

Remulous
In my neighborhood racing jackets just came into style, hell, I got a few myself.

olympian
People hate Kyo 'cause he took the spotlight from someone who hogged the spotlight like nobody's biz & a lame ass wannabe Ryu that looks like Ken. I like him 'cause he sets people on fire & wears racing jackets like I do.
People hate Kyo because hes a slacker. Everyone knows that smile

P-Geyser
Originally posted by olympian
People hate Kyo because hes a slacker. Everyone knows that smile

Not to mention the fact that he is overhyped, overrated and shines at the expense of other characters which made his game possible to begin with wink

brainchild81
Originally posted by olympian
People hate Kyo because hes a slacker. Everyone knows that smile Nah. Most point to him stealing the spotlight like Originally posted by P-Geyser
he is overhyped, overrated and shines at the expense of other characters which made his game possible to begin with wink or his plot device wins. &PG that is mostly opinion, not fact.

Remulous
It's Kyo's time to shine. His turn will soon be over and that Yuuki kid will take over.

P-Geyser
Nah. Most point to him stealing the spotlight like or his plot device wins. &PG that is mostly opinion, not fact.

Fact my a$$... the bottom line is, he shines because of the characters of the other games that made his game possible.

P-Geyser
It's Kyo's time to shine. His turn will soon be over and that Yuuki kid will take over.

Kyo has been shining since 94 till now.

Remulous
Well, I guess Kyo's shine lasts longer then others. Even though I like Terry and Haomaru more I guess SNK likes Kyo best. Next wll be Yuuki's turn though. If I turn out to be right, PlayMore should be expecting a bomb. How in the hell is SNK just gonna leave FF unfinished like that?!

P-Geyser
Well, I guess Kyo's shine lasts longer then others. Even though I like Terry and Haomaru more I guess SNK likes Kyo best. Next wll be Yuuki's turn though. If I turn out to be right, PlayMore should be expecting a bomb. How in the hell is SNK just gonna leave FF unfinished like that?!

Yeah it's sad isn't it? I doubt that about Yuuki....Kyo's thunder will never be stolen sad

Remulous
Iori has already stolen it. If Kyo was taken out and Iori was still left, people wouldn't even care.

P-Geyser
Iori has already stolen it. If Kyo was taken out and Iori was still left, people wouldn't even care.

Your probably right. Imagine if playmore took out Iori....thousands of fanboys and fangirls would be slitting their wrists.

Remulous
Iori is great. Now I can say a KOF with out Iori isn't a KOF, well unless SNK replaces him with an even better character.

Sado22
never gonna happen! Iori is the epitome of coolest, most intense 2D design IMO. can't get better than Iori. he's innovative, cool, badass and his overall presentation is superb.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Remulous
I disagree. Sol Badguy is the epitome of coolest, most intense 2D design IMO. can't get better than Sol. He's innovative, cool, badass and his overall presentation is superb.

Sado22
I AGREE.
but i was talking about "hand-to-hand" fighting.
otherwise, SOL ALL THE WAY!!!
besides i love the guy's name.

~The Invincible Sado Badguy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.