Flash vs Phoenix of the White Crown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

2damnloud
Have at it.

guy222
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Have at it.

WCP

grey fox
Phoenix get's the Multiverse dropped on her domepiece.

Darth Macabre
Flash can curbstomp Eternity....Phoenix of the White Crown would be a decent fight, but Flash still wins. shifty

Flash's kamikaze attack for the win!

Symmetric Chaos
Pheonix? The cosmic entity?

Why would you match her against a high level abstract?

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Pheonix? The cosmic entity?

Why would you match her against a high level abstract?

confused

Flash vs Exitar Happy Dance

Galan007
*cough*galan_wpotc*cough*

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
*cough*galan_wpotc*cough*

InfiniteMassPunch

shifty

Galan007
InfiniteMassPunch

shifty laughing out loud

celestialdemon
Originally posted by grey fox

clap

2damnloud
How does Flash actually beat her??

King Kandy
http://users.utu.fi/~tmwire/pics/gendo_you_fail.jpg

2damnloud
C'mon guys, seriously

Galan007
There messing around, (I hope so at least). embarrasment

Flash can't beat Phoenix in any way, shape, or form........

I don't like Phoenix, but this is Spite.

King_Mungi
Yes their joking around, their quoting comments from another member who actually used the arguement Flash could drop the multiverse on them and was serious.

Swanky-Tuna
Codename Phoenix would probably lose but even if you don't agree with GS, you gotta admit, White Crown would whomp Flash.

Thanos_THOTU
Fash infinity mass punches her before she's even know what's going on. She get's KO'ed and Flash wins ... Even though Phoenix will come back to life just to get KO'ed by Flash agian and again for all Eternity.

Jax_Jax
shed be a statue.

while biilions of IMP's are knocking her teath out.

flash can do so much to her, and pheonix wouldnt be able to even thi9nk of hitting him before she died. then he'd kill scott for having a
some crazy hoe do a mans job

2damnloud
bump

Symmetric Chaos
CARE BEARS FTW

embarrasment

LORDSIDIOUS01
Have at it.

White Crown Phoenix easy

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox

janus77
what is an "Infinite Mass Punch"?
if it's what it sounds like, then how is that at all possible?

aren't the flashes basically super-fast humanbeings?
how much mass can they heave in one go, even if they are throwing a trillion punches a second, that's still gotta count as less than the mass of a couple of thousand superman punches in a second, no?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by janus77

Its a reletavisticly enhanced punch (if you follow what I mean).

It is possible for Flash but its not really shown as InfiniteMass, mainly because that would allow him to fell Eternity w/ one punch I assume.

janus77
something along the lines of ... anything reaching the speed of light will attain infinite mass (and consequentially must be propelled by infinite energy)?

hmm, that'd give infinite mass punches to a lot of characters. The Silver Surfer for one. Superman also (although, reading about him here, he seems to have every superpower anyone's ever thought of, bar the ability to grow really cool blue hair - Beast).

Soljer
What is an infinite mass punch? In short? A bastardization of relativity.

Symmetric Chaos
something along the lines of ... anything reaching the speed of light will attain infinite mass (and consequentially must be propelled by infinite energy)?

hmm, that'd give infinite mass punches to a lot of characters. The Silver Surfer for one. Superman also (although, reading about him here, he seems to have every superpower anyone's ever thought of, bar the ability to grow really cool blue hair - Beast).

The power is usually reserved to Flashes.

About Superman you're thinking of SilverAgeSuperman who . . . did have any power you could think of.

janus77
well, given everything I learned about relativity came from my scandalously hot looking cousin ...
I could do with pointers smile

Juntai

aren't the flashes basically super-fast humanbeings?
how much mass can they heave in one go, even if they are throwing a trillion punches a second, that's still gotta count as less than the mass of a couple of thousand superman punches in a second, no?
http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla003045tf.jpg
http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla003056zx.jpg
http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla003064go.jpg
http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla003073nt.jpg

janus77
The power is usually reserved to Flashes.

About Superman you're thinking of SilverAgeSuperman who . . . did have any power you could think of.
hmm, but the 'science' is applicable to every character capable of lightspeed...

didn't Superman originally just have all that "faster than a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings..." stuff?

Juntai
hmm, but the 'science' is applicable to every character capable of lightspeed...

didn't Superman originally just have all that "faster than a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings..." stuff? Unlike those guys, Flash's power is the source of motion energy for the entire universe. From every step to every heartbeat.

http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla82kebbin017bi.jpg

Symmetric Chaos

Welcome to the irrational world of comicbook phsysics.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Juntai

http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla82kebbin017bi.jpg

no expression

Was that an issue called "The White Race"?

janus77
yes but still, anything physical approaching lightspeed, regardless of method, falls under that 'law' doesn't it?

don't think I've grasped the concept of "The Speedforce"... seems just like the effect you get if you've been on the roundabout too long.

janus77
Welcome to the irrational world of comicbook phsysics.
hehe, I'm beginning to adapt to the irrational. it's 5.40am here.

long pig
Flash: Remove your crown or else I fear the multiverse, the one I intend on dropping upon your domepeice, may crush it.

2damnloud
bump

Swanky-Tuna
didn't Superman originally just have all that "faster than a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings..." stuff?
Yeah, for about 20 minutes back in the 40's.

xjustice69x
i dont think the punch is truly infinite mass
it says "my body mass will increase towards infinity"
not "my bodys mass is infinite"
thats a big differance! u cant ever reach infinty it will just keep geting bigger!
and if it was truly an infinite punch the recipiant would explode unless he him self had infinte mass(thus leting other non flash speedsters have the ability as well)
or get sucked in by said infinte mass due to its gravitational pull.
to flash it seems as though his mass is infinte compairing his normal mass.
the guy who got hit did not leave earths orbit never left the gravity pull .
though he hit by flashes hypothosis hit escape velocity.
but did not maintain it long enuff to leave the gravity pull.
becaus he fell back down to earth on the seringety plains.
i would say the punch was some wher in the range of a superman punch
enraged hulk or jahf
none of which would effect the phoenix.
i go with WCP for the win with to many options to win

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xjustice69x
i dont think the punch is truly infinite mass
it says "my body mass will increase towards infinity"
not "my bodys mass is infinite"
thats a big differance! u cant ever reach infinty it will just keep geting bigger!
and if it was truly an infinite punch the recipiant would explode unless he him self had infinte mass(thus leting other non flash speedsters have the ability as well)
or get sucked in by said infinte mass due to its gravitational pull.
to flash it seems as though his mass is infinte compairing his normal mass.
the guy who got hit did not leave earths orbit never left the gravity pull .
though he hit by flashes hypothosis hit escape velocity.
but did not maintain it long enuff to leave the gravity pull.
becaus he fell back down to earth on the seringety plains.
i would say the punch was some wher in the range of a superman punch
enraged hulk or jahf
none of which would effect the phoenix.
i go with WCP for the win with to many options to win

Even I think you're overanalysing at this point . . . and besides the moment he his lightspeed he will have infinite mass.

Like a said a "realisticly" written IMP should fell Eternity or Infinity with ease but thats just not how comics work.

WCP will crush him.

guy222
Even I think you're overanalysing at this point . . . and besides the moment he his lightspeed he will have infinite mass.

Like a said a "realisticly" written IMP should fell Eternity or Infinity with ease but thats just not how comics work.

WCP will crush him.

yes

Batman-Prime

Lord Urizen
Have at it.

Oh u gotta be ****ing kidding me..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

2damnloud
bumpity bump

Symmetric Chaos
Well if this is an SC style Brainiac controled Flash . . .

he would still be wftpwned

Jax_Jax
flash ftw.

you guys seem to be forgetting his other feats. not just the whole imp thing. you have interdimensional travel, time travel, speedforce dump, total kinetic energy steal, and viabrating through her body before she knew what hit her. like he said up above on the top scan. he could have hit him thousands of times. pheonix cant move or think at such speeds. flash would have killed her while she is totally motionless, and helpless

Soljer
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
flash ftw.

you guys seem to be forgetting his other feats. not just the whole imp thing. you have interdimensional travel, time travel, speedforce dump, total kinetic energy steal, and viabrating through her body before she knew what hit her. like he said up above on the top scan. he could have hit him thousands of times. pheonix cant move or think at such speeds. flash would have killed her while she is totally motionless, and helpless

*beckons* Ohhhh Galactic Stoooorrrrmmm...

starlock
now this is how moderators get a bad name,letting this spite thread continue yeesh

2damnloud
Well, people have said that Flash "is like a speed god" or "God of motion".

Phoenix is something like a God, so what's the problem???

starlock
well i try and follow the forum rules not that i agree with them,now take flashes body of work for over 30 years,he does not run around the galaxy taking on the bad guys who destroy planets and galaxies and when he did(does) its a team thing or it is a rare thing

white crown phoenix ( who is more powerfull than the original phoenix(jean) is a cosmic entity who is grounded by the xmen characters,but is clearly a cosmic being who's body of work has her taking heralds of galactus and knocking him over with them

thats my problem,i like flash but speculation is not a requirment for a win

qqqqqqq
this speedbitz thingy is getting overrated

Utrigita
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
flash ftw.

How does flash far against mind control confused

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Utrigita
How does flash far against mind control confused then flash fans will argue, do flash's opponent's even have time to think??

LordKaos
Flash is fighting a force not a being, unless the form of Jean is used the Phoenix has no form for him to hit or vibrate through, but he has a form that can be hit, atomized whatever he won't win. Can the Flash beat the SpeedForce, i think not so why would he be able to beat the PhoenixForce in all its glory. Say he does move faster than thought, he still has to think, so then if his thought move faster than everybody else I don't see why any telepath can't think faster. Telepathy reacts at the speed of thought, if the Flash thinks faster than normal thought, by default a telepath will catch him because they telepathically react as fast as thought, his thought too. Telepathic feats transcend physical laws, the astral plane exists outside of normal space and time, and WCP exists outside of all that.

2damnloud
bump

Galan007
Why would you bump this ridiculous thread?

guy222
this thread is a classic big grin

WPOTC FTW

Juk3n
CARE BEARS FTW

embarrasment

My Little Pony > Care Bears cool

Xplosive
Ridiculous thread. Even in speed department WPOTC takes this.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Galan007
Why would you bump this ridiculous thread?

TricksterPriest
It is possible for Flash to win.......after all, Phoenix has died to a laser pistol and a planet sized magnetic stroke. shifty Among abstracts, she's a worse jobber than Eternity. big grin

Assuming she's actually trying and wants to stop Flash, he shouldn't have a prayer in hell. But............she's blown it before, and she can screw up again. stick out tongue

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It is possible for Flash to win.......after all, Phoenix has died to a laser pistol and a planet sized magnetic stroke. shifty Among abstracts, she's a worse jobber than Eternity. big grin

Assuming she's actually trying and wants to stop Flash, he shouldn't have a prayer in hell. But............she's blown it before, and she can screw up again. stick out tongue

Were any of those Phoenix of the White Crown?

guy222
http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/433802_xmes-05-17.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/433803_xmes-05-18.jpg http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/433804_xmes-05-19.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.