Thor Hammerless versus Professor Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Thor waged money that he could take Professor Hulk without his hammer. Professor Hulk calculated the odds in his head and thought that he could take Thor's money.

Who would win in this fight?

bigbran
I'll answer when you can't edit...

Bouboumaster
Thor with hammer is take out by Savage Hulk.

Thor Hammerless statlemate a professor Hulk.

Soujaboy
Thor 10/10

bigbran
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thor with hammer is take out by Savage Hulk.

Thor Hammerless statlemate a professor Hulk. Isn't Prof stronger than Savage?
Also, Thor hammerless stalemates Savage in a test of strength.

Anyway... Thor drops the Durok killer on Hulk.
End thread.

Accel
In H2H, this shouldn't be much different than Savage Hulk vs Thor.

Hulk would win out in the end.

bigbran
Originally posted by Accel
In H2H, this shouldn't be much different than Savage Hulk vs Thor.

Hulk would win out in the end. Originally posted by bigbran
Anyway... Thor drops the Durok killer on Hulk.
End thread.

Accel
When people take away Thor's hammer, then almost always mean H2H. I don't see why this would be any different.

bigbran
When people take away Thor's hammer, then almost always mean H2H. I don't see why this would be any different. They never stated h2h though...

They took away his hammer, not his natural powers.

Anyway, h2h, most likely Hulk.

Without hammer...
Thor 10/10.

Accel
H2H is pretty much the point the of hammerless Thor. It's like when we put Juggernaut into a fight, we generally just assume it's Classic Juggernaut and not Jobbernaut.

And even with the Durok finishing move, I wouldn't give Thor 10/10. After he used it, he was pretty much hurt himself, and it's never a garantee it'd take down Hulk.

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Thor waged money that he could take Professor Hulk without his hammer. Professor Hulk calculated the odds in his head and thought that he could take Thor's money.

Who would win in this fight?

Hulk

bigbran
H2H is pretty much the point the of hammerless Thor. It's like when we put Juggernaut into a fight, we generally just assume it's Classic Juggernaut and not Jobbernaut.

And even with the Durok finishing move, I wouldn't give Thor 10/10. After he used it, he was pretty much hurt himself, and it's never a garantee it'd take down Hulk. Well... you can't use people not knowing about him, as an excuse...
Thor still has powers without his hammer... I know this.

It KILLED Durok... no expression
I'm almost positive it will KO Hulk...

Also, he had just had a short fight with a powered up Fenris too.
After he had killed Durok, he was still ready to fight Fenris.

Accel
Originally posted by bigbran
Well... you can't use people not knowing about him, as an excuse...
Thor still has powers without his hammer... I know this.

It KILLED Durok... no expression
I'm almost positive it will KO Hulk...

Also, he had just had a short fight with a powered up Fenris too.
After he had killed Durok, he was still ready to fight Fenris.
It's more the fact that people tend to extrapolate the stipulations of these threads too much. Do you believe MB wasnted this to be H2H or not?

His move killed Durok, but it didn't KO Thor, who obviously was caught in the crossfire of his own attack. and barely able to stand. The scene itself seems to contradict the power level of the attack.

bigbran
It's more the fact that people tend to extrapolate the stipulations of these threads too much. Do you believe MB wasnted this to be H2H or not?

His move killed Durok, but it didn't KO Thor, who obviously was caught in the crossfire of his own attack. and barely able to stand. The scene itself seems to contradict the power level of the attack.
Well... when it states h2h, then it's h2h.
If it states "hammerless", then it just hammerless.

Not my call to say what he thought. He said hammerless, and that's what I'm going on.

It was Thor's attack...no expression
The power came from Thor... Thor called down the attack... why would it hurt Thor?
Now, what it does show though, is that it weakens him to use it, but if Hulk is down, then it doesn't matter.
It would kind of be like the Godblast, in a sense that both powers come from Thor.
Both tire him out.

If Thor did get KOed though, that would be from him burning himself out (like if you got too tired to fight, and had no energy), not from the attack hitting him.
But he wasn't.

Accel
Originally posted by bigbran
Well... when it states h2h, then it's h2h.
If it states "hammerless", then it just hammerless.

Not my call to say what he thought. He said hammerless, and that's what I'm going on.

It was Thor's attack...no expression
The power came from Thor... Thor called down the attack... why would it hurt Thor?
Now, what it does show though, is that it weakens him to use it, but if Hulk is down, then it doesn't matter.
It would kind of be like the Godblast, in a sense that both powers come from Thor.
Both tire him out.

If Thor did get KOed though, that would be from him burning himself out (like if you got too tired to fight, and had no energy), not from the attack hitting him.
But he wasn't.
Honestly, I don't see why Thor wouldn't be hurt by the attack, even if it did come form him. We've seen him use a godblast without showing any where near the level of weariness he showed after using that attack on Durok. Not to mention he was holding his arm, covered in scratches and I believe some blood that wasn't there before the attack. He seemed very well hurt by his own attack there.

'Course, this is all assuming Hulk gives him the chance to use it.

bigbran
Honestly, I don't see why Thor wouldn't be hurt by the attack, even if it did come form him. We've seen him use a godblast without showing any where near the level of weariness he showed after using that attack on Durok. Not to mention he was holding his arm, covered in scratches and I believe some blood that wasn't there before the attack. He seemed very well hurt by his own attack there.

'Course, this is all assuming Hulk gives him the chance to use it. Even then, it is still his power.
Him not being KOed really has nothing to do with the velocity of the attack.

Also, about the Godblast not showing the weariness...
Read the last wording.
http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/7870/page022hc5.th.jpg
Or:
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/4042/durok022ye4.jpg

Also, all he did was grab Durok's arms. Shouldn't be too hard to grab Hulk's arms... or just hold him there, so he can do the attack.

golem370
Professor Hulk may be able to start off stronger then Savage Hulk but not for long.

Accel
I don't see what the power being his own would have to do with it; it's not like Thor's immune to his own attacks should they ever hit him. I've seen Storm severely injured by her own lightning and I've seen Gambit blinded by one of his own explosions. If Thor had Mjolnir, I could see him taking to the attack to no effect, but he clearly didn't.

The fact that he was hurt by his own attack says he's not immune to it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.