Red Hood Vs The Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martian_mind
H2H,Who wins?

You all know what i think....

TricksterPriest
I'm guessing Jason? stick out tongue Could go either way. Although Richard Dragon trained The Question, so I wouldn't count him out.

Redatom65
Originally posted by Martian_mind
H2H,Who wins?

yup i agree the question

Martian_mind
Once Digi gets back to me with an answer,I can remake the Martian Manhunter respect thread........Oh thats gonna be fun...

Hercules
I'm only familiar with The Question through the JLU cartoon, I didn't think he was in Red Hood's league H2H, is he really that good?

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Redatom65
yup i agree the question stick out tongue

Go Jason!!!Show them your the greatest!!!!

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Hercules
I'm only familiar with The Question through the JLU cartoon, I didn't think he was in Red Hood's league H2H, is he really that good?

Supposedly,since he was trained by Richard Dragon.

Fanboy
If question does not hold back Jason Todd loses.

Martian_mind
Urge to kill....rising....

Redatom65
bring it, you got respect for the good captain, that I admire, but not for the greatest detective around.

Hercules
Hmm, I have just done a little google search on the Question, apparently he is in the same league as Nightwing, Black Canary and Green Arrow.

Looks like we have a match ladies and gents! I will have to do more digging before I commit but, its a lot closer than I thought it would be when I looked at the title.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Redatom65
bring it, you got respect for the good captain, that I admire, but not for the greatest detective around.

The only thing he'll have to work out is how to remove his own head from his ass stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by Martian_mind
H2H,Who wins?

jason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.