Update on Puzzle's Injury...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Puzzle
Well it's been 23 days since I got injured after clocking out at work. Since then it's been a roller coaster of pain and arguing with my bosses. The store I work at claimed that they were not liable for any injury I sustained after clocking out for the day. What they failed to realize is that there is a Nevada law which states they are liable for workers up to an hour after work as long as they have not left the store, my lawyer told me this.

Yes, that's right, a lawyer. The arguing back and forth about who would pay my medical bills prompted me to get a lawyer because I knew I was right and that they should not expect me to pay however much money in medical bills without insurance.

Fast forward a week and a half and my lawyer calls me today, he says that he shook the cage of the store lawyer enough to get them to admit they were liable for me and that they are changing my claim to Workman's Compensation. They will pay all my medical bills and I will receive money for every day of work I've missed, which is near 20 days (excluding days off I would have anyways) and counting.

Here's the kicker to this little happy ending, my lawyer (Dustin Dingman, for all you people in the Nevada area who are looking for representation. wink) said that after resolving this issue he talked with his colleagues and they all agreed that they would not charge me a dime for the service and that all they ask of me in return is to refer anyone who needs a lawyer to their firm.

w00t

Vinny Valentine
OH EM GEE

23 Days after your injury, on the 23, in which them movie 23 came out.

Good Movie, go see it.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
OH EM GEE

Good Movie, go see it.
It's a good movie if you like shit horror films.

Vinny Valentine

§P0oONY
Its definitely not a horror film.

Have you seen it?
It's a thriller and yes, I have. I didn't enjoy it at all. It was unengaging and just a regular silly conspiracy theory. Plus I've never seen Carrey look so uncomfortable acting.

Vinny Valentine

§P0oONY
I think he did a good job stick out tongue laughing out loud It kept my interest, and I think it was pretty good. But each person has a different taste. I just like my films to be based on at least a little fact.

Puzzle
Off-Topic within 1 post! w00t Now go discuss the movie in the thread designated for it. blankpuzzle

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Puzzle
Off-Topic within 1 post! w00t Now go discuss the movie in the thread designated for it. blankpuzzle
No... You got a lawyer involved... Talk about money hungry... VIVA LA NHS...hmm

Kram3r
I would use that solicitor if I was:

a) In need of a lawyer; and
b) In Nevada or the United States in general.

BTW, glad to hear you won, your "lawyer" sounds great.

Lana

Puzzle

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Lana
Hey, medical bills are ****ing expensive and even if you DO have health insurance in the US it doesn't mean it's going to be covered...stupid bastards ermm Originally posted by Puzzle
You would get a lawyer involved to if you were facing the prospect of paying for a possible surgery to an injury that you weren't liable for. durpuzzle
Are you guys not getting the whole "VIVA LA NHS" thing? I laugh because I do not face your medical financial woes...

Vinny Valentine
HAHAHA.

Canada = Free Health Care.

Suck on that losers.

§P0oONY
HAHAHA.

Suck on that losers.

High five?!

Puzzle

§P0oONY
Do you not understand the concept of the word "if"? durfist

Canadians are still eh'holes. ermmpuzzle
**** "if"... Living by possibilities is what leads people to mental illness.

Kram3r
HAHAHA.

Suck on that losers.

Canada > United States? blink

Nah. 13

Puzzle

Shelbert Lemon
Im going to Nevada in APril and then again in June, can hardly wait. happy ..... hope I wont need a lawyer whilst there but will remember the name. thumb up

Leo.M
Thats great. You got luck with a good lawyer. w00t

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Im going to Nevada in APril and then again in June, can hardly wait. happy ..... hope I wont need a lawyer whilst there but will remember the name. thumb up
Going to hit Vegas?

Shelbert Lemon

=Tired Hiker=
OH EM GEE

Good Movie, go see it. laughing

=Tired Hiker=
Yes, actually North Las Vegas to be exact. .... Not sure of the difference really. Im going to see a friend of mine and Ive not asked. messed

Keep your car doors locked. wink

Puzzle
Yes, actually North Las Vegas to be exact. .... Not sure of the difference really. Im going to see a friend of mine and Ive not asked. messed

Might see you there. smile

§P0oONY
Make sure you at least visit the strip... I know I sure as hell would...

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Keep your car doors locked. wink ..but I dont have a car stick out tongue

Might see you there. smile How far from Vegas are you?

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Keep your car doors locked. wink and you? stick out tongue

Puzzle
How far from Vegas are you?

About 40 miles or so.

Shelbert Lemon

Puzzle
Im thinking we will. Id like to see it but to be honest... I wont be terribly dissapointed if we dont. In June we are going camping in one of the surrounding parks.

Surrounding parks? You mean just the desert. ermmpuzzle

Barker
haermm

Desert. sly

Shelbert Lemon
Surrounding parks? You mean just the desert. ermmpuzzle maybe not so surrounding.. Tusher Lake by Beaver Utah, Mammoth Creek and Cedar Breaks near Cedar city?and Zions Nat. Park. .... these are some he was telling me about. Think I will go ahead and look them up. You know of these?

Puzzle
maybe not so surrounding.. Tusher Lake by Beaver Utah, Mammoth Creek and Cedar Breaks near Cedar city?and Zions Nat. Park. .... these are some he was telling me about. Think I will go ahead and look them up. You know of these?

Just Mammoth Creek.

Barker
maybe not so surrounding.. Tusher Lake by Beaver Utah, Mammoth Creek and Cedar Breaks near Cedar city?and Zions Nat. Park. .... these are some he was telling me about. Think I will go ahead and look them up. You know of these?
Dude, that's not far from me. no expression

Shelbert Lemon
Just Mammoth Creek. I was about to look at that one... this is Zions... looks pretty cool...

http://www.nps.gov/zion/

Originally posted by Barker
Dude, that's not far from me. no expression Dude, which one? no expression

Puzzle
I was about to look at that one... this is Zions... looks pretty cool...

http://www.nps.gov/zion/

Dude, which one? no expression

Barker is in St. George, Utah. stick out tongue Why I know that...I have no idea. nonepuzzle

BakaXero
this went off topic fast no expression

Shelbert Lemon
Barker is in St. George, Utah. stick out tongue Why I know that...I have no idea. nonepuzzle I need to get a map out and see where everyone is. ...... that puzzle smile... smiling here...tooo cute. yes

Puzzle
I need to get a map out and see where everyone is. ...... that puzzle smile... smiling here...tooo cute. yes

That's the epileptic seizure puzzle. big grin

Barker
Dude, which one? no expression
srug Dude. no expression

St. George isn't too far from Beaver or Cedar. In fact, my sister lives in Cedar. no expression

BakaXero
That's the epileptic seizure puzzle. big grin
people with dirty minds may think differently ermm

Shelbert Lemon
That's the epileptic seizure puzzle. big grin laughing out loud

srug Dude. no expression

St. George isn't too far from Beaver or Cedar. In fact, my sister lives in Cedar. no expression cool happy

BakaXero
srug Dude. no expression

St. George isn't too far from Beaver or Cedar. In fact, my sister lives in Cedar. no expression
is there like a dragon where you live?
is that why you fantasize about things related to harry potter?

Barker
Originally posted by BakaXero
is there like a dragon where you live?
is that why you fantasize about things related to harry potter?
No, but there are some killer dino tracks in Washington City, about 10 miles away. no expression

No. I slept with a copy of Harry Potter under my pillow one night, and I am now... no expression

BakaXero
St George is based on a Dude who fought a Dragon right?
you're saying theres nothing dragon related in your town?
that's Blasphemy!!! well not really... but still!

Shelbert Lemon
I can hardly wait till the new book is out. Ive got one ordered and paid for already. embarrasment

Scythe
OH EM GEE

Good Movie, go see it.

Hide!

Barker
Originally posted by BakaXero
St George is based on a Dude who fought a Dragon right?
you're saying theres nothing dragon related in your town?
that's Blasphemy!!! well not really... but still!
I think the town's named after him because he told everyone to eat potatoes or something. srug

The guy actually wasn't Saint George. It was some other guy, but the people whose lives he saved thought he was Saint George. no expression srug

BakaXero
bakasrug

Barker
lanasrug

BakaXero
tohsrug

Barker
thorinnsrug

BakaXero
dustysrug

Barker
gurs

srug

BakaXero
~barkersrug~

=Tired Hiker=
..but I dont have a car stick out tongue

How far from Vegas are you?

and you? stick out tongue

I live in Vegas. I'm in South East, practically in Henderson. I heard Zion is amazing, I want to go there! eek!

Kram3r
Barker is in St. George, Utah. stick out tongue Why I know that...I have no idea. nonepuzzle

I know where Barker lives. 131

Puzzle
Originally posted by Kram3r
I know where Barker lives. 131

Stalking time! eek!

Kram3r
Stalking time! eek!

Yes. Now the games begin. 313

Puzzle
Yes. Now the games begin. 313

I see your stalking and I raise you a kidnapping. 313

Kram3r
I see your stalking and I raise you a kidnapping. 313

I see your kidnapping and raise you a ransom. 131

Puzzle
I see your kidnapping and raise you a ransom. 131

I see your ransom and raise you some bodily harm. 313

silver_tears
I raise you both jail time. 313

Puzzle
Originally posted by silver_tears

I raise you a cup of STFU. 313

Kram3r
I see your ransom and raise you some bodily harm. 313

I see your bodily harm and raise you possible murder charges. 131

Originally posted by silver_tears

I raise you a cup of STFU. 313

Puzzle
I see your bodily harm and raise you possible murder charges. 131

I see your possible murder charges and raise you a romantic evening with Bubba in Cell Block 6. 313

Kram3r
I see your possible murder charges and raise you a romantic evening with Bubba in Cell Block 6. 313

I see your Bubba in Cell Block 6 and raise you one hour with Jack in the isolation chamber. 131

Puzzle
I see your Bubba in Cell Block 6 and raise you one hour with Jack in the isolation chamber. 131

I see your one hour with Jack and raise you a trip to the jail house psychiatrist. 313

Kram3r
I see your one hour with Jack and raise you a trip to the jail house psychiatrist. 313

I see your trip to the jail house psychiatrist and raise you death row. 131

I think I'm going to lose this. ermm

Puzzle
I see your death row and raise you eternal damnation in the depths of hell. 313

Kram3r
I see your death row and raise you eternal damnation in the depths of hell. 313

I see your eternal damnation in the depths of hell and raise you receiving anal from Hitler for eternity. 131

Puzzle
I see your anal from Hitler and raise you a Dirty Sanchez from Saddam Hussein. 313

Kram3r
I see your anal from Hitler and raise you a Dirty Sanchez from Saddam Hussein. 313

I see your Dirty Sanchez from Saddam Hussein and raise you a Bukkake from Napoleon. 131

Puzzle
I see your Dirty Sanchez from Saddam Hussein and raise you a Bukkake from Napoleon. 131

I see your Napoleon Bukkake and I raise you an everlasting gangbang by the demons. 313

Kram3r
I see your Napoleon Bukkake and I raise you an everlasting gangbang by the demons. 313

I see your everlasting gangbang by the demons and raise you blowing both Nixon and Ed Wood off at the same time then having them in you both at the same time. 131

I don't know if that's worse, I'm assuming you mean female demons. 131wank

Puzzle
I see your everlasting gangbang by the demons and raise you blowing both Nixon and Ed Wood off at the same time then having them in you both at the same time. 131

I don't know if that's worse, I'm assuming you mean female demons. 131wank

I see your nasty shit with Nixon and Mr. Wood and raise you Purgatory with the constant sound of slow drips of water. 313

Men demons. 131wank

Kram3r
I see your nasty shit with Nixon and Mr. Wood and raise you Purgatory with the constant sound of slow drips of water. 313

Men demons. 131wank

I see your purgatory with the constant sound of slow drips of water and raise you purgatory with the constant sound of Jojo's music. 131

That's fine with me. 131wank

Nah, not really, they have horns and wings and shit. ermm

Puzzle
I see your purgatory with the constant sound of slow drips of water and raise you purgatory with the constant sound of Jojo's music. 131

That's fine with me. 131wank

Nah, not really, they have horns and wings and shit. ermm

I see your Purgatory with the sound of Jojo music and raise you Purgatory with the constant sound of Fran Drescher. 313

Ghey 131wank

Kram3r
I see your Purgatory with the sound of Jojo music and raise you Purgatory with the constant sound of Fran Drescher. 313

Ghey 131wank

I see your purgatory with the constant sound of Fran Drescher and raise you having to spend eternity with that fat lady Eddie Murphy plays in Norbit and she gets to do you with a strap on 5 hours every day. 131

So? 131wank

Puzzle
I see your purgatory with the constant sound of Fran Drescher and raise you having to spend eternity with that fat lady Eddie Murphy plays in Norbit and she gets to do you with a strap on 5 hours every day. 131

So? 131wank

I see your fat Norbit b!tch with dick in Purgatory and raise you all of Eddie Murphy's fat characters from The Nutty Professor all with strap-ons or their semi hard penises all getting to sodomize you in Purgatory. 313

You love teh cahck. 131wank

Kram3r
I see your fat Norbit b!tch with dick in Purgatory and raise you all of Eddie Murphy's fat characters from The Nutty Professor all with strap-ons or their semi hard penises all getting to sodomize you in Purgatory. 313

You love teh cahck. 131wank

I see your Eddie Murphy cast and raise you having sex with a dragon that has a million dicks and a vagina that is full of razor blades whilst listening to Enya and having to drink the period of the dragon whilst in Purgatory. 131

You love teh vigeyenah. 131wank

Puzzle
I see your Eddie Murphy cast and raise you having sex with a dragon that has a million dicks and a vagina that is full of razor blades whilst listening to Enya and having to drink the period of the dragon whilst in Purgatory. 131

You love teh vigeyenah. 131wank

I see your f*cked up shit and raise you even more f*cked up shit. 313 I lose I think.

I knoes I do! 131wank

Kram3r
I see your f*cked up shit and raise you even more f*cked up shit. 313 I lose I think.

I knoes I do! 131wank

Hahaha, you can't beat a teenager with nothing better to do. Unless you wanna raise that? 131

guud, i waz wondurin der 4 a sec. 131wank

Puzzle
Hahaha, you can't beat a teenager with nothing better to do. Unless you wanna raise that? 131

guud, i waz wondurin der 4 a sec. 131wank

I see your teenager with nothing to do and I raise you beating a teenager...with a baseball bat. 313

I still wunderin bout u 131wank

Kram3r
I see your teenager with nothing to do and I raise you beating a teenager...with a baseball bat. 313

I still wunderin bout u 131wank

I see your beaten teenager and raise you an old man on life support reading the Koran. 131

teh vegeyenar iz teh best. 131wank

Puzzle
I see your beaten teenager and raise you an old man on life support reading the Koran. 131

teh vegeyenar iz teh best. 131wank

I see your old man with a death wish and raise you an even older man in an iron lung constantly repeating the number 666. 313

i luvz teh veginer 131wank

Rohangiga
Puzzle what was ur actaul injury

Puzzle
Originally posted by Rohangiga
Puzzle what was ur actaul injury

Torn Medial Meniscus...

Kram3r
I see your old man with a death wish and raise you an even older man in an iron lung constantly repeating the number 666. 313

i luvz teh veginer 131wank

I see your older man and raise you the oldest man alive in that wheelchair thing Captain Pike was in reading the satanic bible in Latin. 131

i luvz it moore. 131wank

Puzzle
I see your older man and raise you the oldest man alive in that wheelchair thing Captain Pike was in reading the satanic bible in Latin. 131

i luvz it moore. 131wank

I raise your Captain Pike wannabe and raise you Robocop with busted servos possessed by the Anti-Christ. 313

sumhow i dout u luvz it mor then me!!!1 131wank

Kram3r
I raise your Captain Pike wannabe and raise you Robocop with busted servos possessed by the Anti-Christ. 313

sumhow i dout u luvz it mor then me!!!1 131wank

I see your demonic Robocop and raise you a Terminator with Rosie O'Donnell's personality. 131

yea, al u amerikanz r vageyenarz. 131wank

Newjak
Well it's been 23 days since I got injured after clocking out at work. Since then it's been a roller coaster of pain and arguing with my bosses. The store I work at claimed that they were not liable for any injury I sustained after clocking out for the day. What they failed to realize is that there is a Nevada law which states they are liable for workers up to an hour after work as long as they have not left the store, my lawyer told me this.

Yes, that's right, a lawyer. The arguing back and forth about who would pay my medical bills prompted me to get a lawyer because I knew I was right and that they should not expect me to pay however much money in medical bills without insurance.

Fast forward a week and a half and my lawyer calls me today, he says that he shook the cage of the store lawyer enough to get them to admit they were liable for me and that they are changing my claim to Workman's Compensation. They will pay all my medical bills and I will receive money for every day of work I've missed, which is near 20 days (excluding days off I would have anyways) and counting.

Here's the kicker to this little happy ending, my lawyer (Dustin Dingman, for all you people in the Nevada area who are looking for representation. wink) said that after resolving this issue he talked with his colleagues and they all agreed that they would not charge me a dime for the service and that all they ask of me in return is to refer anyone who needs a lawyer to their firm.

w00t Awesome Ken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.