Sanctuary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kes

Hidden Lotus
never heard of it! eek!

Kes
Yeh its pretty new. And it doesnt have a studio behind it so its pretty much up to the fans.
If you ever thought that the powers that be of a show ignore the fans this is the show for you. They want total participation of the fans. Its pretty cool.

Dont want to spam so if you are curious try stargate forums for a link.Or try combinations of the name lol big grin

Kes
The next revolution in online multimedia is approaching. The webisodic Internet series starring Amanda Tapping and Chris Heyerdahl ("Halling," "Pallan"wink, is premiering globally in May.

Les yeux clos
Looks good, Amanda Tapping is great SG-1. thumb up I'll check it out if I can.

Kes
Yeh, she's pretty cool.
Her character, in Sanctuary, sounds awsome.

Paola
wow! you're back!

Kes
No really lol Just came here to post this.
Oh there's a 5m clip in the oficial site and it premiers May 14th big grin

MildPossession
Online?

It's just started on television here and it certainly doesn't have these 'Fusing stunning visual effects' you were on about.

First episode had cheap looking effects man.

Watched the first episode, will not be following the rest of the series. It's on at the same time as Heroes anyway here, so bla.

BruceSkywalker
Twas a ok episode

kodak
they re-shot a bunch of stuff for its TV release.( i watched a few episodes online and saw what was changed)

and the FX are cheap because the show doesn't really have a massive budget, now if they had more budget like say "heroes", then the FX would be really good.

i really like the show... im not thrilled that David Hewlett lost his cameo, but i'll live. srug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.