daredevil vs hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
daredevil has 100 ton strength.

Faceman
Hulk, cause hes higher than class 100 by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

braz
well, when hes pissed especially

Symmetric Chaos
Probably stalemate until DD gets tired and Hulk flattens him.

masterbruce
100 class or 100 tons?

Hulk lifts over 1,000,000,000 tons

Faceman
Thread starter answer, or die! mad

carver9
100 tons

carver9
for daredevil

Faceman
Then he dies....

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by carver9
100 tons

Then he's screwed. Since there isn't much he can do to Hulk with a strength level that low.

carver9
I think that he can do a lot since people weaker have knocked him out. Iron man for example and he can dodge hulk all day.

Symmetric Chaos
I think that he can do a lot since people weaker have knocked him out. Iron man for example and he can dodge hulk all day.

Sure lets say he keeps it up for 24 hours.

Now he's getting tired. Much longer and he'll be borderline delusional.

One hit will kill DD.

Faceman
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Sure lets say he keeps it up for 24 hours.

Now he's getting tired. Much longer and he'll be borderline delusional.

One hit will kill DD. Can you imagine how mad the Hulk would be after 24 hours. It would last far less than that...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Faceman
Can you imagine how mad the Hulk would be after 24 hours. It would last far less than that...

24 hours Hulk will be pissed enough to kill DD even if he misses laughing

guy222
daredevil has 100 ton strength.

hulk

bigbran
Daredevil's skill... with class 100 strength?

Call me a hater all you want, but I fail to see how he doesn't stand a chance...

Doc Sampson stands up to Hulk... Thing stands up to Hulk, Spider-Man stands up to Hulk (now imagine Spider-Man with way better fighting skills, and way stronger), and the top two don't have the agility of Daredevil, and none of them have the fighting skills.

jrodslam
Originally posted by bigbran

Call me a hater all you want, but I fail to see how he doesn't stand a chance...

Doc Sampson stands up to Hulk... Thing stands up to Hulk, Spider-Man stands up to Hulk (now imagine Spider-Man with way better fighting skills, and way stronger), and the top two don't have the agility of Daredevil, and none of them have the fighting skills.

I agree.

StarsNeverFall7
Does he still have his enhanced senses? Id say if so along with 100ton strength keeping his size and agility, he should be able to take him out...just me though

endrict
one word....THUNDERCLAP!!!!! DD IS DEAD.

sorry but silly fight and a spite.

Symmetric Chaos

erm

The idea of Spidey surviving a full on punch always seemed odd to me.

DocSamson and Thing have way more durability than DD.

100 ton strength isn't going to do a whole lot more than piss of the Hulk since he's taken blows like that before and he's got a nice HF.

DD might take 1-2 max from skill but the rest of the time he's in major trouble.

Hercules

thumb up

Daredevil with 100 ton strength, his fighting skills, senses and agility is going to give Hulk a lot of problems.

He can evade him all day and strike him almost at will, the difference being now he can actually deal hulk some damage, hulk will get madder and stronger and suppass DD's strength pretty rapidly.

But what your not taking into account is even Hulk has vulnerable points, Cap stated this when he Judo tossed Prof Hulk, he has joints, he feels pain and he has nerve clusters.

Normaly DD wouldn't be strong enough to have much impact on these points, but now he can lift 100 tons and he ain't no bruiser hes a master martial artist.

All of a sudden the playing field has become somewhat leveler, kick to the knee joint for instance, backed up by 100 ton strength is doing damage to the hulk.

A shot to the temple or the throat etc has a good chance of dropping Hulk, giving someone as skilled as DD, 100 ton strength opens up a whole avenue of possiblities.

DD isn't simply turning into a super strong lumbering brawler if you increase his strength, he becomes a lot more deadly and he is a threat to Hulk.

DD does need to take him down quickly though, the longer this battle goes the more is favours the Hulk.

This is a lot closer than it looks if you think about it.

masterbruce

no not class 100 strength but rather 100 ton strength...there's a difference

Hulk would be over 100,000,000x stronger than this Dare Devil

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk has way more staying power than DD.

Hulk will heal from DD's attacks and just come back more pissed than ever.

DD has no chance for a BFR and Hulk only needs one shot (hell that one shot would probably be lethal).

IMO Hulk can and will keep this fight going until DD is so outclassed and tired there's nothing he can do.

masterbruce
I just want to get something clear:

Superman's base strength is > 1,000,000,000 tons

Hulk's base strength is > 1,000,000,000 tons

so if your max is 100 tons, you're 10,000,000x weaker than either Superman or Hulk

am I right or wrong?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by masterbruce
I just want to get something clear:

Superman's base strength is > 1,000,000,000 tons

Hulk's base strength is > 1,000,000,000 tons

so if your max is 100 tons, you're 10,000,000x weaker than either Superman or Hulk

am I right or wrong?

You are correct.

But I'm not sure about Hulk's base strength.

masterbruce
You are correct.

But I'm not sure about Hulk's base strength.

I'm basing that on his mountain lifting feat.

But even assuming his base strength is 1,000,000 tons....he'd still be 10,000x stronger than 100 ton Dare Devil

Imagine Spiderman fighting someone he was stronger than by 10,000x (meaning the guy could lift only 4 POUNDS!!!!) nobody would think that guy would have a chance...yet when a class 100 is 10,000x stronger than another class 100, nobody bats an eye.

Hercules
Your basing Hulks base strength from the mountain feat and this is where your falling down.

Grimm at class 85 has held his own with the Hulk, if Hulks base was 1,000,000,000 tons Grimm wouldn't stand a chance...

Hulk's base strength is said to be between 70-100 tons, depending on incarnation, this is stated at various different sites handbooks etc.

You also seem to be basing this fight on the two of them trading blows, even a DD with 100 ton strength would be insane to do that.

Also people seem to be raising his strength but not taking into account that most guys and girls with 100 ton strength are pretty durable.

Lets take DD vs Hyde, Hyde is a class 50, 50 tons = 100,000lbs

DD can lift around 400-800lbs

Hyde is between 125 to 250 x stronger than he is, yet DD can and has beaten him.

Did he beat him by going toe to toe, punch for punch? nope, cause he would have had his bones turned to paste with the first punch Hyde connected with.

Hulk probably could end it with one shot but give DD 100 ton strength and a shot to a nerve cluster and so could he.

You can't base this fight solely on strength, if you based all DD's encounters on just his strength level vs his opponents, then he would lose a lot more than he does.

And you can't base a characters base strength of a feat from almost 23 years ago, when he wasn't at base strength because.

Being under attack increases anger and stress levels, being bombarded by debri from the wrecking crew and titania doesn't help the anger levels either.

Then having a mountain dropped on you can put a crimp in your day and even then Reed kept baiting the Hulk to keep his anger up so he could hold the mountain longer.

It was a high end feat and certainly doesn't provide enough evidence that his base is 1,000,000,000 tons!

As I have said, the longer this lasts the more it favours Hulk, if DD can't end it quickly then he can't end it.

But with 100 ton strength DD has a chance of ending it.

http://www.hulklibrary.com/hulk/info/hulk-incarnations.asp?Id=professor

"The Professor has Banner's genius intellect, the Savage Hulk's strengh (initial strength level which is around 100 tons)"

http://www.hulklibrary.com/hulk/info/hulk-incarnations.asp?Id=savage

"Initially lifts 90 tons, but can potentially increase his strength an almost infinite degree. This Hulk is considered the strongest incarnation. "

http://www.hulklibrary.com/hulk/info/hulk-incarnations.asp?Id=gray

"At night he lifts around 75 tons, during the day it falls in the 35 ton range. But he can still potentially increase his strength output to incalculable levels, yet, not as fast as another personas like the Savage Hulk. "

And finaly Banner Hulk, the Hulk who did the feat in question.

http://www.hulklibrary.com/hulk/info/hulk-incarnations.asp?Id=bannerhulk

"Banner retains his genius intellect, and posseses the strength of the Savage Hulk (initial strength is 100 tons). "

Metalmanx

Agreed. Daredevil wins.

xmeat
man DD dies horribly

Dinalfos
Daredevil can stand up to him, but he won't win. Not a chance. People say Spidey stood up to him, but let us not forget all those instances where he couldn't do jackshit against him.

Redatom65
hulk wins this almost everytime

carver9
daredevil takes this

Symmetric Chaos
daredevil takes this

Nah

endrict
I will say it again...THUNDERCLAP!!! DD cant stand up to that with his sences... so how can DD even come close to winning this?

Hercules
Originally posted by endrict
I will say it again...THUNDERCLAP!!! DD cant stand up to that with his sences... so how can DD even come close to winning this?

Read my post, DD can only win this if he uses his speed skill and new found strength and hits him in one of his more vulnerable points and does it fast.

Thunderclap is a very valid fight winner for Hulk but dependent on which Hulk were talking about, doesn't mean he would have the intelligence to use it right off the bat.

Prof Hulk for instance would just Thunderclap, Savage Hulk would be more likely to try and beat him to death and then use it when he couldn't land a solid blow to DD's dodging.

Like I said, if DD doesn't stop him quickly, he isn't stopping him...

guy222
Originally posted by Hercules
Read my post, DD can only win this if he uses his speed skill and new found strength and hits him in one of his more vulnerable points and does it fast.

Thunderclap is a very valid fight winner for Hulk but dependent on which Hulk were talking about, doesn't mean he would have the intelligence to use it right off the bat.

Prof Hulk for instance would just Thunderclap, Savage Hulk would be more likely to try and beat him to death and then use it when he couldn't land a solid blow to DD's dodging.

Like I said, if DD doesn't stop him quickly, he isn't stopping him...

wavey.......Hulk ftw

SpunkySmurph
Hulk murders him...

The problem is, Daredevil won't have class 100 durability. Just 100 ton strength. Thing, Sampson, etc. all have major durability. They can trade blows with Hulk. DD would have to hit Hulk when he could, and dodge alot. He still has peak human speed, and agility. All of Hulk's stats are superhuman. And, while DD will get some shots in, Hulk will survive and just get madder and madder.

Keep in mind, all Hulk needs from the start is one hit, major or glancing, to break every bone in DD's body.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by braz
well, when hes pissed especially hes always pissed. thats what makes him strong

Martian_mind
Elektra FTW!!!

Soljer
I figured that durability came along with the strength. Most people with high strength have high durability BECAUSE of it.

Anyways.....

Hulk wins, either way.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Elektra FTW!!! hulk rapes elektra

jasonk3
Originally posted by spidey-dude
hulk rapes elektra ermmsmilie]shocking

shocking

That's just wrong

spidey-dude
Originally posted by jasonk3
ermmsmilie]shocking

shocking

That's just wrong then tell hulk not to do that big grin

Martian_mind
Well....if you caught him hal;fway through he's not likely to be mad,so you could just WTF banner.

Soljer
Well....if you caught him hal;fway through he's not likely to be mad,so you could just WTF banner.

I know it was supposed to be a joke, but it was a bad one.

Rape is a crime of anger, passion, and dominance. It has little to do with actual sexual pleasure.

Martian_mind
You seem to have an indepth knowledge of this Soljer.

Run Femme! Run phionex!!!

Soljer
You seem to have an indepth knowledge of this Soljer.

Run Femme! Run phionex!!!

....Who said I'd be after Lethal or Crimson?

Ya know, Martian, ya got a reaaal purty mouth, there, boy.

Martian_mind
.....Go for Bran,he's the one with the most maz!!!

janus77
thunderclap?
confused

Alfheim
DD wins. DD has been able to knock out an upgraded Mr Hyde with a pressure point. Upgraded Mr Hyde is supposed to be 80 tons.

I would say that DD can lift 800 lbs and knock out somebody who can lift 80 tons at class 100 he should be able to knock out somebody who can lift 80, 000 tons.

Futhermore Doc Samson can lift 75 tons and has fought the Hulk for six hours. DD has his fighting knowledge and can lift a 100 tons DD is winning this. Furthermore the Hulk starts at 75 tons and gets stronger, if DD can lift 100 tons he can potentially knock somebody out who can lift 80, 000 tons of strength. DD is fast enough to take The Hulk out before he gets that mad.

My Bad DD doent knock him out but manages to knock him to the ground gasping for breath

http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=swork180zt.jpg

Alfheim
If DD can do that to Mr Hyde at his strength level, what do you think hes going to do at a 100 tons?

The Boxer
spitethread.
hulk wins

Badabing
Probably stalemate until DD gets tired and Hulk flattens him. thumb up yes

DevilGoblin
hulk, easy as hell.

Alfheim
This post proves im not going mad. Excellent post Hercules, but despite all that it seems people lose the ability to read and comprehend.

Eventhough the Hulk can use the thunderclap to win what I have noticed is that Hulk never seems to use it as an initial weapon. Hulk tend to try and beat his opponents into submission and if things get difficult then use the thunderclap.

Even when Professor Hulk was fighting Cap he didnt use a thunderclap on Cap but a ground smash attack. Hulk tends not use attacks like thunderclap straight away. With DD's new strength he is likely to end this quickly.

HereComesRandal
hulk smashes him

Brutacus
current hulk or savage hulk or prof hulk which version are we talking about????

Iff he's pissed the pressure points won't do much damage only anger him even more.
DD might dodge him for a while, but hulk would be able to beat him in the end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.