Jesus.. savior?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaxN
yeah i hear alot "jesus is our savior"

how did he do it? cool

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by JaxN

how did he do it? cool

There is nothing to be saved from.

Imperial_Samura

how did he do it? cool

How did he do what? His hair? His tied dyed robes? His taxes? The actual salvation?

If it is the latter it depends who you ask. Me - well, I think if he existed at all he was likely just a man with an idea, nothing divine, and as such no spiritual salvation, just a way to make earth and people better (in his eyes at least.) But maybe he believed he was the son of God. Who knows - we only have his followers claims regarding that.

TRH
Jesus......Gay ***?

Boris
If if even existed, he unleashed a terrble pox on the world - Christianity.

Quite the opposite of a "savior".

Robtard

how did he do it? cool

I think this topic has been covered numerous times in here... but if you follow the Bible, then Jesus saved us by sacrificing his life for us AND if you accept Jesus has your sole saviour your sins will be washed and you'll enter heaven etc. etc. etc. blah blah blah

Smiter
"What the bible said is that Jesus Sacrificed himself so that the christians would be forgiven for sins so they can inherit the eternal life." ---Some christian no expression

Now its Up to you to believe it or not.

Tangible God

how did he do it? cool How did Jesus save us all?

One night at a local Jerusalem tavern, Jesus declared, "Drinks all 'round!" And thus the party spirit in mankind was saved for another two thousand years.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Tangible God
How did Jesus save us all?

One night at a local Jerusalem tavern, Jesus declared, "Drinks all 'round!" And thus the party spirit in mankind was saved for another two thousand years.

Isn't that the time that Jesus picked up some bread and said "Eat Me"?

Imperial_Samura
How did Jesus save us all?

Of course later that night the Barkeep crucified him when he learnt that Jesus didn't actually have any money with which to pay his massive tab.

Which just proves the cardinal rule - if you cry "Drinks are on me" either a. Have the money to pay for them or b. Be able to run really, really fast when the bill is revealed.

Tangible God
A timeless lesson.

Shakyamunison
A timeless lesson.

What is?

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by TRH
Jesus......Gay ***?

FINALLY someone REALIZES THE TRUTH ! droolio

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
FINALLY someone REALIZES THE TRUTH ! droolio

Jesus was a heterosexual. He was married and had a child. stick out tongue

FeceMan
*Sighs.*

I cannot help but comment that my troll sense is tingling.

Jesus saved us by dying on the cross and taking upon his body the sins of man so that we might be freed from them.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by FeceMan
*Sighs.*

Jesus saved us by dying on the cross and taking upon his body the sins of man so that we might be freed from them.

According to mythology, you are correct. but what is the mythology trying to tell us?

marcu

how did he do it? cool

Shaky. sad

Seems I need to pop in here more often. stick out tongue

Answer: From our pathetic sinful lives. We are all sinners. Even I, mostly I.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by FeceMan
*Sighs.*

If Jesus truly frees you from your sins, then why are so many Christians sinful ? erm

marcu
If Jesus truly frees you from your sins, then why are so many Christians sinful ? erm

Well, we are sinful because of the world we live in. Sin is all around us. Temptations everywhere.

He frees us in the sense that we have acknowledged Him as the creator and that he died on the cross for our sins. It is then our responsiblity to better oursleves and pray for forgiveness when we do sin. Which is daily. At least for me it is. embarrasment

Imperial_Samura

Because God who can do no wrong created humans whose free will apparently makes our every inclination evil and weak and prone to fail.

But this has nothing to do with God. He is no way responsible. And so on and so on.

Just remember, since it is simple - "Good things - all God's doing, even good things done by atheists and other faiths. Bad thing's - all our and Satans doing. All of it. Even things done by Christians. God - no way responsible. At all. Ever. Even the killing he has done isn't bad, since God - only does good stuff. Stop looking at me like that."

AngryManatee
Jesus: You what what'd be funny?
Ted Haggard: What?
Jesus: If you opposed gay marriage.
Ted: Yeah that would be funny.
Jesus: You shou... hey keep goin... anyways, you should do it.
Ted: Yeah hahah*gag**vomit*
Jesus: lol noob

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by AngryManatee
Jesus: You what what'd be funny?
Ted Haggard: What?
Jesus: If you opposed gay marriage.
Ted: Yeah that would be funny.
Jesus: You shou... hey keep goin... anyways, you should do it.
Ted: Yeah hahah*gag**vomit*
Jesus: lol noob

lol noob laughing out loud

JesusIsAlive

how did he do it? cool

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0003/0003_01.asp

Click on this link to find out how Jesus did it.

TRH
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive

Click on this link to find out how Jesus did it. He did it by being a good liar and hypnotic speaker....like hitler

Regret
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive

Click on this link to find out how Jesus did it. Holy Crap... an accidental log in from whatever sock's been used recently?

TRH
Originally posted by Regret
Holy Crap... an accidental log in from whatever sock's been used recently? I get those chick booklets all the time around here

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by TRH
I get those chick booklets all the time around here

Which ones?

Regret
Originally posted by TRH
I get those chick booklets all the time around here I scanned through the one he posted, here's some of it:

Non-Christian guy, "Of all the trash I've ever heard -- That takes the cake! Your religion is outdated and one of fear!"

Then the kid and the non-Christian get hit by a train and go to hell. The man takes a mask off and he's the devil eek! he then states:

"You were wrong! You didn't accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Savior!"

I guess the Chick tracks don't present a religion of fear confused

fini
ARGH, why have these goddamned chick tracts returned?!?!?!? We were doing fine all the while

Regret
Just watch the fanatical Christian people, the one that disappears while JIA is around is the sock.

fini
ohhhhh, I'll keep an eye out, hehe.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by fini
ohhhhh, I'll keep an eye out, hehe.

I never thought that you were a guy.

fini
lol, my sex to you never mattered. As long as people became mindless zombies like fanatics like you, that is what you are concerned with.

TRH
Baptist churches hand those out a lot around here

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by fini
lol, my sex to you never mattered. As long as people became mindless zombies like fanatics like you, that is what you are concerned with.

laughing You go girl. laughing

Alliance
/guy.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Alliance
/guy.

laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

TRH
The saga over the sex of fini continues

BobbyD
Originally posted by marcu
Well, we are sinful because of the world we live in. Sin is all around us. Temptations everywhere.

He frees us in the sense that we have acknowledged Him as the creator and that he died on the cross for our sins. It is then our responsiblity to better oursleves and pray for forgiveness when we do sin. Which is daily. At least for me it is. embarrasment

Yeah! Preach it, sister!

smile

JesusIsAlive

fini
HEYYYY Bhagvan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........... I think i should go do a Saraswati pooja for JIA so that he at least he gains some knowledge and understanding of the world..

LOL there is a Saga? I thought it was a done deal, cause that pic is changing today. Oh no, ITs gonna be a cricket pic, lol yet another "girl-less" pic. AH well.

Joseph_Kerr
Answer to you question... it is in the Jews Passover.

Templares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.