"Sentry Can Solo the JLA" : From CBR Forums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Has anyone been to CBR forums lately. Particularly regarding the Sentry?

Great Scott, there was a "New Avengers vs. JLA" thread and the general consensus of the forum was "Sentry beats them all easily."

Sentry is so hyped in CBR that they believe he could solo the JSA AND JLA at the same time.

What the f**k?!

no expression

Do a search. It's insane...

bigbran
And where does the problem lye?

Draco69
Originally posted by bigbran

Sentry can beat the JLA and JSA at the same time?

erm

Let alone the JLA themselves?

Jyppe
Maybe you should tell them that Sentry had "some" problems clearing through the Anti-Reg team in Cw#7 smile That is, if those guys even read comics in the first place.

bigbran
Originally posted by Draco69
Sentry can beat the JLA and JSA at the same time?

erm

Let alone the JLA themselves? And...?

Draco69
And...?

crybaby

bigbran
What is with all the Sentry hate?

Also, so, do you think he can't solo them or something?
Quite a misleading title...

TricksterPriest
I seriously hope you're kidding...... blink

Co-sign with Jyppe. I didn't see him do jack shit in CW 7.

bigbran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I seriously hope you're kidding...... blink

Co-sign with Jyppe. I didn't see him do jack shit in CW 7. About what?

So... for him to be powerful... he has to do something in every comic?
Good logic...

Jyppe
No wait! Sentry fought Hluk n its commonnowledge tha hluk >>>>><<>>> Dc evil face

TricksterPriest
laughing Only if your name is Devilgoblin&Xmeat.

Wait, bigbran, YOU'RE SERIOUS!? What the f**k? YOU ACTUALLY THINK HE CAN BEAT SUPERMAN, LET ALONE THE JLA, OR EVEN THE JLA&JSA!? What the f**k? blink Tell me you're kidding or I'm wrong.......

bigbran
Wait, bigbran, YOU'RE SERIOUS!? What the f**k? YOU ACTUALLY THINK HE CAN BEAT SUPERMAN, LET ALONE THE JLA, OR EVEN THE JLA&JSA!? What the f**k? blink Tell me you're kidding or I'm wrong....... Where did I say that? No, really, where?
Because I don't remember stating this, and even if I had, it's blatantly obvious that I would have meant it... isn't it?

I just don't understand why everyone gets so... "spirited" when some people from another forum say something.
They can't see this, sure they might be dumb, but the need to make a thread about it?

The people from the Hulk forums think he can beat Thanos... they think he can beat Supes... they think he can beat Mangog... but I don't see threads popping up all over the place saying this.

They are wrong, move on.

Oh ya... Sentry beats Apocalypse... evil face

TricksterPriest
Phew. I was hoping that was a joke. So you were just goading us abit? sneaky bastard. evil face It's the nature of forums for people to get head up about things. I mean, look at us. We spend hours debating things in comic books. Occasionally, as you say, we need a little perspective. But even with that in mind, this Sentry hype is getting out of hand.

And Clasisc Apocalypse demolishes Sentry. stick out tongue Current dies hard. sad

bigbran
And Clasisc Apocalypse demolishes Sentry. stick out tongue Current dies hard. sad Grab + straight + throw = sun.

Martian_mind
Jonn pwns Apoc.....and Sentry.....

bigbran
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Jonn pwns Apoc.....and Sentry..... So... what you're saying is that Jonn>Sentry>>Apoc?

I'd say it is a fair observation.

Martian_mind
Jonn>Sentry=Supes>>>>Apoc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wasp.Why won't that skank die?

bigbran
Jonn>Sentry=Supes>>>>Apoc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wasp.Why won't that skank die? Because Hank isn't hitting her hard enough.

Martian_mind
I was talking about Apocalypse... stick out tongue

....I wish Tricker was on here to read that....

bigbran
I was talking about Apocalypse... stick out tongue

....I wish Tricker was on here to read that.... Oh...

Well... when you stalemate Cable in h2h... you know that you're time is coming soon...

Martian_mind
You mean like Capt did?

shifty I guess thats a true enough theory then....

bigbran
No... I mean when you are supposedly uber in strength... well, Cap...

Or... WOODEN TABLE!!!11@
OH SHIT! DUCK!!!

Martian_mind
Cap and Cable smash a wooden Table during their fight....i guess it's Bad luck or something........someone should make a wooden Table respect thread....

bigbran
Cap and Cable smash a wooden Table during their fight....i guess it's Bad luck or something........someone should make a wooden Table respect thread.... Well... obviously Cap isn't as scared as wooden tables... as some people! shifty

Thinking about it...

Martian_mind
Hell,wood in comic books is insane!!

Batman pwned Hawkman with a wooden clock,black mask stabbed someone with a wooden shard,Apoc shit himself at a table,Alan scott got WTF pwned by wood dust.....oh,i bet Cap isn't scared of Wood,Infact i think Cap likes nothing better then a good hard peice of wood....and if he doesn't,well in the place he's going he's gonna have alot of trouble with the inmates,that's all i'm saying.

bigbran
Hell,wood in comic books is insane!!

Batman pwned Hawkman with a wooden clock,black mask stabbed someone with a wooden shard,Apoc shit himself at a table,Alan scott got WTF pwned by wood dust.....oh,i bet Cap isn't scared of Wood,Infact i think Cap likes nothing better then a good hard peice of wood....and if he doesn't,well in the place he's going he's gonna have alot of trouble with the inmates,that's all i'm saying. You really think Cap is going to be on the recieving end of a nice, firm oak?

Other way around...
What do you think Bucky was around for?

Martian_mind
You really think Cap is going to be on the recieving end of a nice, firm oak?

Other way around...
What do you think Bucky was around for?

Basically the "Towel boy" job.After Cap had had his way with the other solidiers,of course.

Endless Mike
CBR is full of idiots

Typical CBR logic: Surfer will always win 10/10 against Thor, despite the fact that when they actually fight each other in the comics, Thor wins more often than not.

Soleran

Great Scott, there was a "New Avengers vs. JLA" thread and the general consensus of the forum was "Sentry beats them all easily."

Sentry is so hyped in CBR that they believe he could solo the JSA AND JLA at the same time.

What the f**k?!

no expression

Do a search. It's insane... Originally posted by bigbran

thumb up , Duh!

DigiMark007
Wow. This entire thread is just people saying their favorite cosmic is > others.

... *thinking*

Oh wait. That's all of KMC.

*leaves*

stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos

What the f**k?!

no expression

CBR = retarded

willRules
If you agree with what someone else is saying in another forum or you disagree, why tell people in this forum? Is it that wrong that you disagree with their opinion?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by willRules
If you agree with what someone else is saying in another forum or you disagree, why tell people in this forum? Is it that wrong that you disagree with their opinion?

Forum pride.

Internet communities form egos similar to those of most social networks. By showing an opinon that many of us consider stupid it makes up feel smarter.

willRules
Ah ok

"Yeah those idiots at CBR forums don't realise that Sentry, uhh..... sucks!"

Yeah that'll do coke

pr1983

What the f**k?!

no expression

superman ALONE, imo, is a match for him...

nothing better than the real thing baby...

Jonn>Sentry=Supes>>>>Apoc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wasp.Why won't that skank die?

Because Hank isn't hitting her hard enough.

laughing

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
CBR = retarded

sounds like it... the guy has f*ck all feats to his name, and suddenly he's beating the jla? eh, no...

spidey-dude
there mods on CBR ?

i know superherohype sucks big time

Blind
all i'm going to say is... just give the bat enough prep time....

TOTALLY JOKING.

But, I don't think Sentry would get past Wonder Woman and Superman AND Green Lantern AND Flash all at the same time.

And Batman pops popcorn and readies himself for the chance to watch.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by spidey-dude
there mods on CBR ?

i know superherohype sucks big time

Only two mods, and they close threads and ban people for the slightest offense (like calling someone ignorant, etc.)

pr1983
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Only two mods, and they close threads and ban people for the slightest offense (like calling someone ignorant, etc.)

ignorant is saying the sentry could take the jla, and yet...

Juntai
Originally posted by pr1983
ignorant is saying the sentry could take the jla, and yet... Ignorance is just not knowing something.
Nothing offensive about it.

However- saying he beat them all is just stupid, given he's never shown near the power neccisary.

JLA deal with threats vastly beyond Sentry.

Redatom65
the other 6 members sit and watch as superman ebats sentry on his own. Sentry is so over rated yeesh. My next sig will say it all. GREAT CEASAR'S GHSOT

pr1983
Originally posted by Juntai
Ignorance is just not knowing something.
Nothing offensive about it.

However- saying he beat them all is just stupid, given he's never shown near the power neccisary.

JLA deal with threats vastly beyond Sentry.

exactly, they don't know that the jla would go to town on the sentry, and then send him back to joe q in several small boxes... stick out tongue

Martian_mind
.......Most of the big 7 can bitchslap sentry on their lonesome.

Redatom65
lol. Happy joe Fridays as they say

spidey-dude
anyone know another site that has no mods ?

Juntai
Don't get me wrong, I like Sentry, I read his mini.. I read the first couple trades of the avengers, and I got "The Return". As far as Supes knockoffs go, he's an interesting one. But he hasn't done anything that I saw that made me believe he could take the JLA at all.

pr1983
Originally posted by Juntai
Don't get me wrong, I like Sentry, I read his mini.. I read the first couple trades of the avengers, and I got "The Return". As far as Supes knockoffs go, he's an interesting one. But he hasn't done anything that I saw that made me believe he could take the JLA at all.

i'm in pretty much the same boat myself...

long pig
CBR is ran by fanboys. The Mods are biased fanboys who WILL bann you if you prove them wrong.

I got banned for proving The Watcher wrong about Thanos. I made him look stupid because he passed a "CBR law" that says Thanos has faster than light reflexes, I proved him wrong and he banned me for it.

Sentry is very hard to understand simply because Marvel says he's more powerful than any other hero.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by long pig
CBR is ran by fanboys. The Mods are biased fanboys who WILL bann you if you prove them wrong.

I got banned for proving The Watcher wrong about Thanos. I made him look stupid because he passed a "CBR law" that says Thanos has faster than light reflexes, I proved him wrong and he banned me for it.

Sentry is very hard to understand simply because Marvel says he's more powerful than any other hero. Problem comes with "who does the invincible hero fight?" Thats why stuff like civil war 7 didn't feature him. How the hell do you right a story when your company has verbally stated that one character could end the whole issue if he chose. Theirs no real place for him. He'd be better off hanging with cosmics and not earths heroes.

TricksterPriest
Isn't this what happened to Dr. Strange? Except, Doc Strange is a lot cooler than Sentry and he's not overhyped and overrated. stick out tongue

long pig
Isn't this what happened to Dr. Strange? Except, Doc Strange is a lot cooler than Sentry and he's not overhyped and overrated. stick out tongue
Yeah, The Watcher said Strange could end it all with a gesture. Which, he could....but, PIS or not, this isn't his fight. He's above the whole human struggle.

Fighting in this war would mean going against the vow he swore when he became Sorcerer Supreme.

TricksterPriest
Couldn't he at least pull a ghost rider and show Wanda what she did? sad She deserves to suffer for all this crap.

snoopdogg
Didn't Hercules knock Sentry out of the fight in CW #7? He was not seen in the comic after that I don't think.

TricksterPriest
Really? Herc BFRed Sentry? I need to reread that. But good for Herc if he did.

snoopdogg
Really? Herc BFRed Sentry? I need to reread that. But good for Herc if he did. One panel shows Herc. and Hulking punching Sentry. But then Sentry is not to be seen again....

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
One panel shows Herc. and Hulking punching Sentry. But then Sentry is not to be seen again....

Herc moved on to bigger things like taking on the fake Thor.laughinglaughing Haaa. Youre right just looked at it again and after the double hit from Herc and Hulkling, Sentry isnt seen again till one of the final pages where they show Iron Man introducing new Initiative teams across the country. What a joke.

Id also like to ask did anyone notice Cage manhandling Doc Samson? He had him in the air with one hand about to pound his face. I thought that was interesting.

Nikkolas
As far as Bias goes, I noticed CBR has no respect for Supes when compared to Marvel characters that are top tier or above. I don't like Supes and I feel there's a horrible DC bias here but there's a bias on CBR as well.

I love their SvFL.
"Every feat we don't like, it's not allowed."

Cap dodged speedstars and tagged speedstars around six times but let's toss them all out. Oh and ban the member if he dares post feats again for Captain America....

Endless Mike
Yes, that's another thing. The CBR mods make official "rulings" to declare how powerful a character is, and even if these rulings are not supported by canon or contradicted, any attempt to argue against them gets you banned.

Don't even get me started on their abuse of SMvFL. Superman vs Goku thread:

Me: Superman held a black hole in his hand.

Them: SMvFL

Me: Superman escaped the pull of a black hole from the inside

Me: Superman escaped a black hole that opened right under his feet.

Me: Superman defeated Dominus who was a universal threat

Me: Superman flew across the solar system in 4 minutes.

Me: Superman moved the moon 3 times

Me: Superman hurt Imperiex who was a universal threat

etc.

Redatom65
who, preytell is FL?

Martian_mind
Firelord........

Redatom65
i hate abbraviations >.<

Martian_mind
Me too,though i'm rather fond of abbreviations.

long pig
Yeah, they make rules about a characters strength, whether it's true or not, they don't care. They simply go by majority rules.

If you straight up SHOW them that their rule is wrong, they basically say "Too bad" and then they ban you.

Batgirl, for example, has a rule that she can move way, way above supersonic speeds.
That's a character CBR loves.

For a character they dislike, say...Deathstroke, this is the rule:
Deathstroke is slightly under peak human strength/speed with only an above average mental capacity. I showed them 25 scans saying how wrong they were and I got temp banned.

CBR ****ing sucks.

Draco69
They do worship Batgirl in CBR.

I tried to defend Strange's honor in CBR for the PIS-ridden feat of Sentry defeating him and they banned me because they really love Sentry....

I posted all these pics of Strange trumping universal threats like Shuma Gorath but apparently Sentry punching through his shields is valid for some odd reason.

long pig
They do worship Batgirl in CBR.

I tried to defend Strange's honor in CBR for the PIS-ridden feat of Sentry defeating him and they banned me because they really love Sentry....

I posted all these pics of Strange trumping universal threats like Shuma Gorath but apparently Sentry punching through his shields is valid for some odd reason.
The problem is that the entire site is bias. They aren't objective even on comic news or comic rating.

They care more about having people like Dan Slott visiting the site than they do about being actual, objective, respectable website runners.

I mean, I dare you to say you dislike She-Hulk...you WILL be banned.

It's a fanboy run circle jerk of retards with their heads up writer's asses.

Evil_Ash
I've...never cared for Sentry, he's basically just another "Marvelized Superman" like Gladiator and Hyperion.

Him solo the JLA?? No, I'm not seeing that happening...

Nikkolas
I stick around CBR. Some people on there are intelligent and, as long as you don't go near the Rumbles, it's not too bad. At least their Civil War section is nice.

Well, there is a lot of Cap hating going on there...but that's true everywhere now.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Nikkolas
I stick around CBR. Some people on there are intelligent and, as long as you don't go near the Rumbles, it's not too bad. At least their Civil War section is nice.

I remember a Anti-Monitor vs. Galactus thread there...

And Galactus was winning.

Nikkolas
AM is a lot like Jubilee.

Everyone hates him and thus, he's weak.

Still, he's doing better last time I checked. They said he could beat most videogame universes though he was defeated in a few... I think it was to some chick or guy named Lahari.

Grimm22
Yep, CBR is truly the home of crappy comic book fans yes

TricksterPriest
LAHARL?! From Disgaea? WTF. He's powerful, but he's nowhere near AM. What the f**k? At least AM isn't as hated as Wasp. stick out tongue

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
I remember a Anti-Monitor vs. Galactus thread there...

And Galactus was winning.

Galactus could win if he used the Ultimate Nullifier

The Libertine
I've been banned by CBR 12 times.

Symmetric Chaos

For a character they dislike, say...Deathstroke, this is the rule:
Deathstroke is slightly under peak human strength/speed with only an above average mental capacity. I showed them 25 scans saying how wrong they were and I got temp banned.

Are these written somewhere or just accepted?

Evil_Ash
Galactus could win if he used the Ultimate Nullifier

Yeah, but he wasn't using the Ultimate Nullifier in that discussion. stick out tongue

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jrodslam

Id also like to ask did anyone notice Cage manhandling Doc Samson? He had him in the air with one hand about to pound his face. I thought that was interesting. Can anybody get a scan of that?

Badabing
Originally posted by The Libertine
I've been banned by CBR 12 times. Did they let you back or did you become a pro at socking?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Badabing
Did they let you back or did you become a pro at socking?

An ever-so-subtle accusation?

Grimm22
Originally posted by jrodslam
Herc moved on to bigger things like taking on the fake Thor.laughinglaughing Haaa. Youre right just looked at it again and after the double hit from Herc and Hulkling, Sentry isnt seen again till one of the final pages where they show Iron Man introducing new Initiative teams across the country. What a joke.

Id also like to ask did anyone notice Cage manhandling Doc Samson? He had him in the air with one hand about to pound his face. I thought that was interesting.

Why is Doc Samson a guy who has fought Hulk 1-on-1 having trouble with Luke Cage?!? What the f**k?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Can anybody get a scan of that?

And The Great Smurf said:

Let The Scan Be Shown

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/Scans/Civil_War_007_014.jpg

Kallark Summers
While i certainly think that it is ridiculous to claim that the sentry could take on the entire JLA by himself, i do however believe that he could take out any single member of the JLA one on one. I know i'm probably going to be killed for this but come on guys, the void ( which as we all know is the sentry's subconcious) broke every bone in Hulk's body!! let me say that again. The HULK!! Short of a squirrel girl attack, i don't know what could beat him. He holds back against the likes of Genis-vell. All i'm saying is that we shouldn't bash CBR, no matter how much they deserve it, if we ourselves are not going to be objective.

Galan007

What the f**k?!

no expression

Do a search. It's insane... laughing

Well that statement was certainly good for a laugh.

Let's look at what Sentry has done that amounts to anything, shall we?

1.) Sentry stalemated Genis-Vell (Photon) for a bit.

(Let's not mention that Photon Genis was an enormous p*ssy, as he was later taken out by much lesser opponents.) doped

2.) Sentry beat Terrax.

(A descent feat, but not overly impressive.)

3.) Sentry overloaded Absorbing Man.

(This was by far Sentry's greatest feat, but it was the sudden burst of energy that beat AM. If Sentry would have gradually powered-up, it would have been a different story IMO.)

I personally wouldn't put any of those kind of feats past Superman, let alone the entire JLA/JSA laughing out loud

But thanks for the laugh!

bigbran
Originally posted by Galan007
laughing

Well that statement was certainly good for a laugh.

Let's look at what Sentry has done that amounts to anything, shall we?

1.) Sentry stalemated Genis-Vell (Photon) for a bit.

(Let's not mention that Photon Genis was an enormous p*ssy, as he was later taken out by much lesser opponents.) doped

2.) Sentry beat Terrax.

(A descent feat, but not overly impressive.)

3.) Sentry overloaded Absorbing Man.

(This was by far Sentry's greatest feat, but it was the sudden burst of energy that beat AM. If Sentry would have gradually powered-up, it would have been a different story IMO.)

I personally wouldn't put any of those kind of feats past Superman, let alone the entire JLA/JSA laughing out loud

But thanks for the laugh! Sentry would throw Superman into the sun.kicking

Hercules
Sentry would throw Superman into the sun.kicking

Yeah cause hes dumb...why else would he throw Superman into what amounts to a huge battery for his powers. kicking

In truth, I care not, I just quoted you so I could copy your smilie.

Galan007
Sentry would throw Superman into the sun.kicking Sure Sure. thumb up

manjaro
sentry takes them all only if they do it DBZ style and wait for thier turn to fight one by one......i woundlt sleep on sentry so hastily, in silent war two he just barely hit the ground to show black bolt whats what, and created a chasm that was at least wide yards wide, and juging by how we could nt see the bottom it must have been pretty deep(though i wont say somthing foolish it was bottomless)

WrathfulDwarf
CBR forums will also tell you that Civil War is the "greatest" crossover in history....why go there and argue with the fanboys is beyond me.

Galan007
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
CBR forums will also tell you that Civil War is the "greatest" crossover in history Nah, that title still goes to "Secret Wars I" imo.

Endless Mike
Nah, that title still goes to "Secret Wars I" imo.

You disagree with us? You're banned!

Galan007
You disagree with us? You're banned! laughing out loud

WrathfulDwarf
Nah, that title still goes to "Secret Wars I" imo.

That's how I feel...

You disagree with us? You're banned!

Can't really comment on the CBR mods...but I really like the mods at Superhero Hype. wink

Grimm22

I wonder how that would work out laughing

Supes: Wow...all you did was make me more powerful...

Sentry: Really?

Supes: Yeah, I get my powers from the sun...

Sentry:Oh....Well then I guess I'm kind of screwed, because thats my main strategy with everything...at least according to Bendis

Supes: Yeah thats the best thing about being a DC character, no Bendis

Sentry:yeah...and you guys just got rid of Jeph Loeb to right?

Supes: Yeah, he's you're problem now

*Both laugh*

Sentry:....yeah...so...um...wanna see a movie?

Supes: I donno, whats in theaters?

Sentry: Well, there's that number 23 movie..

Supes: Yeah but wasn't that directed by Joel Schumacher?

Sentry: Yeah...Man he ****ed up Batman..

Supes: Yeah, I know..trust me I never hear the end of it with Batman, its always, "George Clooney? Are you kidding me?!?" or "Oh come on, Mr. Freeze isn't that stupid." with him

*Both Laugh*

Sentry: Yeah..well at least you don't have to deal with Wolverine

Supes: Yeah...sucks to be you eh

Sentry: Yeah, I know, I mean I have the power of a million exploding suns, so why on earth would you need some canadian with claws on the avengers

*Both laugh*

Supes: Alright, see yah later

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
And The Great Smurf said:

Let The Scan Be Shown

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/Scans/Civil_War_007_014.jpg

stupid bottom-of-the-page junk

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Grimm22
I wonder how that would work out laughing

Supes: Wow...all you did was make me more powerful...

Sentry: Really?

Supes: Yeah, I get my powers from the sun...

Sentry:Oh....Well then I guess I'm kind of screwed, because thats my main strategy with everything...at least according to Bendis

Supes: Yeah thats the best thing about being a DC character, no Bendis

Sentry:yeah...and you guys just got rid of Jeph Loeb to right?

Supes: Yeah, he's you're problem now

*Both laugh*

Sentry:....yeah...so...um...wanna see a movie?

Supes: I donno, whats in theaters?

Sentry: Well, there's that number 23 movie..

Supes: Yeah but wasn't that directed by Joel Schumacher?

Sentry: Yeah...Man he ****ed up Batman..

Supes: Yeah, I know..trust me I never hear the end of it with Batman, its always, "George Clooney? Are you kidding me?!?" or "Oh come on, Mr. Freeze isn't that stupid." with him

*Both Laugh*

Sentry: Yeah..well at least you don't have to deal with Wolverine

Supes: Yeah...sucks to be you eh

Sentry: Yeah, I know, I mean I have the power of a million exploding suns, so why on earth would you need some canadian with claws on the avengers

*Both laugh*

Supes: Alright, see yah later

That completely breaks the 4th wall, but it does seem accurate. laughing and funny as hell.

jasonk3

laughing laughing

Validus
I would have imagined all the hype over Sentry's power level would have faded by now. He's done some cool stuff here and there but I think you'd have a pretty hard time proving he can match Superman much less defeat him and the rest of the combined JLA and/or JSA.

long pig
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Yeah, but he wasn't using the Ultimate Nullifier in that discussion. stick out tongue
Written and generally known.

Thread of Laws is what it's called. Read through it, it's rediculous.

Wolverine's law is he can indeed take class 100ton punches without problems. Spiderman....god, his law is that if written at PEAK, he's untouchable by ANYONE who can't react/move at near light speed.

AREGHI!!!!

Let's ALL go to CBR Rumbles and just TRASH the place. Bust everyone's balls and make tons of stupid threads. ARGH!

C'mon! FORUM WAR!!!!!

SpunkySmurph
Written and generally known.

Thread of Laws is what it's called. Read through it, it's rediculous.

Wolverine's law is he can indeed take class 100ton punches without problems. Spiderman....god, his law is that if written at PEAK, he's untouchable by ANYONE who can't react/move at near light speed.

AREGHI!!!!

Let's ALL go to CBR Rumbles and just TRASH the place. Bust everyone's balls and make tons of stupid threads. ARGH!

C'mon! FORUM WAR!!!!!

I believe you meant this quote: 313

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Are these written somewhere or just accepted?

Also, I'm all for an all out forum-trash. I'll get my war paint!

Martian_mind
Oh,I just packed away the warpaint....

RealityWarper
They are right.

Actually he can curbstomp the JLA.

Golgo13
No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.