heyseason 7?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ImmolatioN
will they be making a season 7???

Amazon
I hope so or I'm gonna cry

~JP~
As of today they havent been officially picked up for Season 7 yet.

Dan-El
Maybe we could get this thread changed to "Season 7 Anticipation Thread"? Could work...

Darkchoco
mmhm

hermione7

Amazon
No way!!!! no Michael Rosenbaum as Lex is my favorite character in the whole show... and where would Clark be without Chloe.

I think they should get rid of Lana not Chloe, and get rid of Lionel Luthor not Lex Luthor.

Maybe Michael Rosenbaum will be in a spin off series like Justice leauge....
I just need to be alone right now sad

Amazon
Does anyone know why Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) would be leaving the show? Isn't Lex Clarks main adversary throughout the whole comic series. And Chloe is Clarks best friend and may possibly develop powers. They could do so much with that. Why would they get rid of her?
Is there a protest site or something?mad

Kal875
If Lex is leaving they probably wont do a season 8.

Colombiankilla
If that happens then maybe Clark will join the Justice League or be protecting Metropolis by then

Amazon
(This is all Speculation)
I think there will be a season 8 but they will most likely re-do the whole show. If Chloe is gone then Clark and Lois will probably hook up.(Hopeing that lana will also be gone) I don't want Chloe to leave and to be honest I don't really like the Lois on Smallville. She's so abrupt and hard to get close to. I didn't even see emotional intensity between her and green arrow.
Lionel and Martha will probably be gone too... If Clark is living in Metropolis and Martha is a senator he's not going to see her very often, and if Lex is gone we probably won't see much of Lionel either. He'll be tucked away with Martha.
Phycic prediction on who will stay and who will leave.
Clark, Lois, Oliver, Cyborg, Aqua man and Impuse will all stay.
Lex, Lionel, Martha, Chloe, Lana, Jimmy will all leave.... and I think that's it.

no

AstroFan
Originally posted by Amazon
Does anyone know why Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) would be leaving the show? Isn't Lex Clarks main adversary throughout the whole comic series. And Chloe is Clarks best friend and may possibly develop powers. They could do so much with that. Why would they get rid of her?
Is there a protest site or something?mad

Shaving his head makes it hard for Michael to get any roles.

~JP~
Originally posted by hermione7
they are definitely going to season 7.. al gough already confirmed in an interview..

Um no, he said he thinks they are going to be picked up. There has been NO OFFICIAL word from the CW and they make the decision.

I highly doubt Welling will go beyond Season 7 myself. I think all of them are getting restless to move on.

Amazon
Originally posted by AstroFan
Shaving his head makes it hard for Michael to get any roles.

He usually does one movie a year. I think it only takes a week or so for hair to get to a decent length for most guys. Doesn't he grow it out every summer? Maybe your right though. It doesn't make for very major films. Just fun summer movies.

I don't think Tom is leaving the show?? I mean... he's the star of the show and Michael Rosenbaum and Kristen Kreuk have both said that Lex and Chloe wont be returning after season 7 but there are some who have contracts for beyond that.

tv_horror

hermione7

Kal875
I'm intrested to see what the Lois Lane arc will be.

Colombiankilla
Is that all you care about KAl lois your such a loser

LOL laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Kal875
Lois is wicked hot, and any guy that says other wise is most likely gay.

Amazon
I hope they bring wonder woman in the show and get Clark hooked up with her instead of Lois.... Sorry Kal whistling

Kal875
That would be cool, as long as they dont take any screen time away from Lois.

I dont think Clark deserves Lois, he deserves Lana, they're both whiners (even though Clarks been through the most, he still whines). But Chloe deserves Clark, and Lois should just be there cause she looks good, and her characters funny.

Darkchoco
Kal want her all to himself stick out tongue lmao

Kal875
evil face

hermione7
Clark deserves Lois in the future when he is all grown up..

Bec. when he is in Smallville , he is always sucked in with Lana

I love Lois too.. she's just great..

I'm sure if DianA went in to the picture.. there will be another set of shippers out there..

but even if she came.. I'll always be a clois shipper no matter what squee!

"I know. Believe me, I know. Do you have any idea how special that makes you? And what a fool that makes me for forsaking that possibility for myself when I had the chance? Because I understood so little... and expected so much. You never had anything to fear from me, Lois. Because Kal loves you. I've been to hell and back with that man. We spent a thousand years together with no one to depend on but each other... and still, it was always you. He'll always choose you. And had he died there, it would been with your name on his lips." - Diana to Lois

Kal875
Beautiful

Amazon
Chloe and Clark should be together. Lex and Catwoman wink (Just for the love scenes.) Lois should be with Kal... wink Because at least he appreciates her.
Lana should be get on a plane and move back to france... and stay there. At least stay away from Smallville. Poor Lana... but seriously.

hermione7
bat and cat k..

Darkchoco
Lana and Scooby Doo

Kal875
Originally posted by Amazon
Chloe and Clark should be together. Lex and Catwoman wink (Just for the love scenes.) Lois should be with Kal... wink Because at least he appreciates her.
Lana should be get on a plane and move back to france... and stay there. At least stay away from Smallville. Poor Lana... but seriously. Great Matching. I love it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.