Combined JLA vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Newjak
Two threads have really gotten me wondering abouta certain topic. Someone said Compostie Superman should be able to fight Skyfathers. Also Leonidas thread of how many Silver Surfer's does it take to equal Odin.

So I've decided to test somethings by taking the most well known group of heralds level characters in Combining them

1) Superman's body and DNA so HV and Flight and stuff
2) Batman's Mind and skill
3) Martain Manhunter's Intangiblity and telepathy Physical abilities added unto Superman's
4) Wonder Woman's Lasso and her physical abilities added unto Superman's
5) Flash's Superspeed of course and other powers.
6) Aquaman's total powerset(even though AM really isn't a herald level guy)
7) And Hal Jordan's GL Ring and knowledge of how to use it completley

Can this fused being match power against the Allfather Odin

Battle takes place in Asgrad where all powers function as normal for both sides.
Bloodlust is on everyone wants to absoulety kill the other side.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Newjak
Someone said Compostie Superman should be able to fight Skyfathers.

embarrasment that was me. And it was more of a comment on how ridiculously far above HighHerald he was.

masterbruce
If this were a physical fight where Odin fights the composite, I think the composite would OWN Odin...Flash speed with intangibility and Superman powers + batman's intelligence = one beat up Odin.

Newjak
Originally posted by masterbruce
If this were a physical fight where Odin fights the composite, I think the composite would OWN Odin...Flash speed with intangibility and Superman powers + batman's intelligence = one beat up Odin. It isn't all powers are in play stick out tongue

qqqqqqq
oldin dies

masterbruce
It isn't all powers are in play stick out tongue

yeah I figured

I don't know much about Odin but couldn't he just teleport the composite far far away? or maybe transmute it into a rock? (not sure if he has these powers)

What powers does he have?

Symmetric Chaos
yeah I figured

I don't know much about Odin but couldn't he just teleport the composite far far away? or maybe transmute it into a rock? (not sure if he has these powers)

What powers does he have?

Teleport wouldn't work

Transmutation might

Newjak
yeah I figured

What powers does he have? Remember he does havea GL ring and Aquaman's Magic hand as well and WW's Lasso

Symmetric Chaos
Remember he does havea GL ring and Aquaman's Magic hand as well and WW's Lasso

Isn't fullbody transmutation a OneShot against anything mortal?

Priest
Odin whipsers, the JLA "thing" die.

Newjak
This does raise a question though

Ok we'll have to fight scenarios.

1) One where Odin can't use all his powers just Blasts and H2H

2) The other all his powers are in use

TricksterPriest
1st fight: Combined character has a decent shot.
2nd fight: Odin whups ass.

Redatom65
the only way you can beat composite Superman is by convincing you to leave you alone, basically.

Juntai
The JLA creature guy . .thing.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Juntai
The JLA creature guy . .thing.

Its mostly masculine.

Juntai
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Its mostly masculine. I wonder if it has ww's breasts.

Symmetric Chaos
I wonder if it has ww's breasts.

droolio

nvrbeenwthagirl
Composite Superman is more powerful than this JLA guy thing. Compostie SUperman had the powers of the LEGION and Superman and Batman.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Composite Superman is more powerful than this JLA guy thing. Compostie SUperman had the powers of the LEGION and Superman and Batman.

How is that relevant?

CSM isn't in this fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How is that relevant?

CSM isn't in this fight.

Read the damn thread. Someone mentioned composite superman so I was making it clear that they were not in the same ballpark.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Read the damn thread. Someone mentioned composite superman so I was making it clear that they were not in the same ballpark.

Newjak brought it up b/c I said that CMS was Skyfather level.

He was using it merely as a benchmark for mass composite characters.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Newjak brought it up b/c I said that CMS was Skyfather level.

He was using it merely as a benchmark for mass composite characters.

And I was saying that this jla thing is no where near as powerful as Composite superman, becuz composite superman had the legions powers. Far more of them who are superior to many of the jla members.

Newjak
bump

Bol Gath
1st fight: Odin 5-6/10
2nd fight: Odin 10/10

qqqqqqq
I wonder if it has ww's breasts. i hope it has power girl's breast

Bol Gath
Haha that would be awesome. I have to change my opinion of the outcome now.

without breasts

With breasts
1st fight: Odin 10/10
2nd fight: Odin 100/10

If you wonder why it's better I will tell you.
It's because he wants to "play" with them stick out tongue

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Bol Gath
Haha that would be awesome. I have to change my opinion of the outcome now.

without breasts

With breasts
1st fight: Odin 10/10
2nd fight: Odin 100/10

If you wonder why it's better I will tell you.
It's because he wants to "play" with them stick out tongue those breast would be enough to knock odin to the next millennium

qqqqqqq
odin needs to satisfy his sexual desire, like all wizards do

Bol Gath
Yeah that may be true. But imagine a horny Odin trying to grab you... Now that's scary!!!

qqqqqqq
ya a cranky old man

Bol Gath
Hehe. A horny Odin would probably smack Galactus (not really but maybe :evilsmile

qqqqqqq
Hehe. A horny Odin would probably smack Galactus (not really but maybe :evilsmile galactus is even hornier, odin will be overwhelmed! i bet galactus hasn't ****** like since the beginning of time

Newjak
How did my thread turn into a who is stronger when Hornier thread
shock

Bol Gath
Oh shit you're right. imagine If he sees a woman big enough for him.... The multiverse would be screwed even if they combined their might in an attempt to stop him

qqqqqqq
How did my thread turn into a who is stronger when Hornier thread
shock bol gath started it, just have to go along with his topic

qqqqqqq
Oh shit you're right. imagine If he sees a woman big enough for him.... The multiverse would be screwed even if they combined their might in an attempt to stop him i bet the entire mutiverse exploded once big G has an erection

Newjak
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
bol gath started it, just have to go along with his topic I see

Bol Gath
It's their secret power... Much like hulk but instead of just strength all of their powers increase as dramatically as Hulk's strength does, only difference is Hulk acts on rage and they act on how horny they are stick out tongue

Jax_Jax
wouldnt flash be able to give the whole jla speed equal to his??

odin would have to fight WW, MM, GL, and supes while they all have the speedforce running through their veins.

jla ftw

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
wouldnt flash be able to give the whole jla speed equal to his??

odin would have to fight WW, MM, GL, and supes while they all have the speedforce running through their veins.

jla ftw

This is all of the JLA in one entity. But I don't think Flash could do that since he would have to split up the speed between them.

Jax_Jax
he wouldnt have to split it up.

he draws it directly out of the speedforce.

if he were to have to split it up, then it would be like saying flash only has a certain amount of speed before he uses it all up.

and if this is one entity, then they take it for sure. its just too much firepower. you got the durability of superman and wonder women combined, the genius intelect of batman, punches with more energy than stars and galaxies. mind powers. the gl ring. total control of all kinetic energy.

i say the one person with all abilities combined ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.