Sentinel vs. Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
The kid and his robot vs. Ghost Rider.

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
The kid and his robot vs. Ghost Rider.

who is the gr? is this the original western one wink

juggernaut66666
Alan FTW.

Wonder Man
I don't know about any changes to Ghost Rider. Just reg. Rider

Symmetric Chaos
I don't know about any changes to Ghost Rider. Just reg. Rider

So . . . like JohhnyBlaze is the GR for this?

Wonder Man
Well no. The new GR but i read in a post about some kind of superpower up or something i don't know what they were talking about.
Just your usual Ghost Rider with his chains and bike.

guy222
Well no. The new GR but i read in a post about some kind of superpower up or something i don't know what they were talking about.
Just your usual Ghost Rider with his chains and bike.

Danny Ketch. Does he have the Medallion? Or do u mean the Angel of Death?

Wonder Man
yeah i heard something about the angel of death. anyhow Ghost Rider is tough but the Sentinel learns from power it faces and adapts. It'd prob. put GH in one of those web cocoons and drop him in a coffen.

guy222
yeah i heard something about the angel of death. anyhow Ghost Rider is tough but the Sentinel learns from power it faces and adapts. It'd prob. put GH in one of those web cocoons and drop him in a coffen.

Sounds fair

rougeredmage
we are talking about the dc sentinel and not a single marvel sentinel right?

Redatom65
that's what i was wondeirng, if it's alan, he wins, if not, GR destroys that walking tin can

Hercules
Originally posted by Redatom65
that's what i was wondeirng, if it's alan, he wins, if not, GR destroys that walking tin can thumb up

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
Sounds fair

GR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.