I'm a little confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
In Smallville Clark is about..17 in the first episode, now at this time he didn't really know how to fly, except when he had woken up in bed floating and fell back down. And yet in superman returns when we see him as a young boy he is younger than 17 and found out he could fly at whatever age he was. I'm just a little confused as to when Supes found out he could fly...like how old he was

Endless Mike
Smallville and the movies are different continuities.

Redatom65
smallville takes alot of liberties. Such as knowing Lex and Lois......

MattDay
in the original superman when he races the train, the small girl in the train is lois lane as a child... so they did make a little cross over when they were young but completely different to smallville

Slowhand
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Smallville and the movies are different continuities.

Hear, hear.

If the events in Smallville were allowed to progress, its future would not lead to the world of Superman movies. It's like identical trains on parallel tracks. Similar, but not the same.

Darkchoco
Hes like 15 in the first episode

Magee
Its best to think of them all as different reality's or such. Smallville, the movies, comic Supes and cartoon Supes are all different and don't coincide with each other. I like to think of them as having their own canon storylines etc.

Kal875
Originally posted by Darkchoco
Hes like 15 in the first episode lol, he's like 24 in the first ep!

Darkchoco
I mean Clark is 15 not Tom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.