What is the Hottest song in the World Right Now!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
Right now, on this day, at this second........................

Id have to say - The Twang - Wide Awake / or M.I.A - Bird Flu

EPIIIBITES
Dunno what the "hottest" is...

Out of what I've heard in the last little while that would be considered "hot"...I'd have to say Akon's "Smack That" is the last one that's tickled my fancy (although there's proabably a lot better out there I haven't heard).

...and although I love(d) MIA, I think Bird Flu might be one of the most annoying songs I've ever heard in my life.

papabeard
When I say "hottest" i mean songs that probably aren't officially released yet, and are perhaps cutting edge and experimental, pushing music forward, but I suppose it could be any song, its subjective.

Solo
Peter Bjorn and John - Young Folks

The Core
I've heard none of those. I don't listen to the radio, so it may stand to reason.

Solo
Neither do I. I was under th impression that this was one of those "Favorite Song at the Moment" type threads.

Can't Forget About You-NAS

at least it should be the hottest

papabeard
Check out a band called Battles, the record is called Mirrored. It features guys from Tomahawk, Helmet and Don Caballero. It Good!

-hh-
Originally posted by 113
Can't Forget About You-NAS

at least it should be the hottest incredible song.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.