War Hulk/Devil Hulk v. Thor/Wonder Man/Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
The fight takes place on planet Earth. In New York City. No prep is necessary. Buildings are being devastated. Who wins this epic battle ofn behemoths. Waiting and watching are the Grey and Green Hulk. Who side are they on? What will they do?

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
The fight takes place on planet Earth. In New York City. No prep is necessary. Buildings are being devastated. Who wins this epic battle ofn behemoths. Waiting and watching are the Grey and Green Hulk. Who side are they on? What will they do?

Team One

DevilGoblin
Warhulk solo owns them 10/10.

Devilhulk is a match for cosmic beings.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Devilhulk has never actually been in a fight in a comic

Agreed.

wink

Symmetric Chaos

Really?

BruceBanner is nuts (evidence beening his various personalities)
DevilHulk lost to Banner's psyche
Banner's psyche = shit
DevilHulk < Banner
DevilHulk << shit

How about you wait for some high end feets before making wild claims.

Hercules

Why because Devilgoblin said so, who cares if there is not a shred of evidence to back it up, other than the minor ramblings of a deluisional fanboy.

War Hulk would have to solo because, Devil Hulk has never left Banners mind. wink

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by Hercules
Why because Devilgoblin said so, who cares if there is not a shred of evidence to back it up, other than the minor ramblings of a deluisional fanboy.

War Hulk would have to solo because, Devil Hulk has never left Banners mind. wink

what about Warhulk vs these 3 ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hercules
what about Warhulk vs these 3 ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

So your admiting that Devilhulk hasn't exsisted outside Banners mind, so saying he can take cosmic beings is pure speculation? wink

War Hulk still only apeared in 2 issues so its hard to judge, he does have Celestial Tech so he may actually have a chance against the three of them together.

although 10/10 is a little optimistic I would have said, still I would concede that he could take a few wins.

DevilGoblin
So your admiting that Devilhulk hasn't exsisted outside Banners mind, so saying he can take cosmic beings is pure speculation? wink

War Hulk still only apeared in 2 issues so its hard to judge, he does have Celestial Tech so he may actually have a chance against the three of them together.

although 10/10 is a little optimistic I would have said, still I would concede that he could take a few wins.

few wins ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos

Yeah thats way too generous when you look at Thor's BFR options.

guy222

cosigned

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01

War Hulk smash

Hercules

Yes and I used the word COULD not would, roll your eyes all you like BFR is a biatch at the end of the day... big grin

FearOfBlood
Warhulk wins easy here.

TricksterPriest
Only if you or Devilgoblin is writing the fight. roll eyes (sarcastic) In the real world, War Hulk loses.

Redatom65
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Only if you or Devilgoblin is writing the fight. roll eyes (sarcastic) In the real world, War Hulk loses.

War Hulk is tuff, Galactus should just drop everything and make him a herald since he already seems to eb celestial level

Hercules
All this is based on two, count them TWO issues, lets ignore all Thor, Wonder Man's and Colossus's feats because WarHulk stopped Juggs from moving forward.

Oh and because Apoc made some claims that he could battle Celestials, like Super Villians never indulge in Hyperbole...

Please!

TricksterPriest
Dude, I'm one of the main Apoc authorities on this board. And even I think Apoc was indulging in hyperbole. Maybe he was going to upgrade him some more, or maybe he wanted the Celestials to have a nice fat target. We'll never know. The point is, War Hulk is not winning this fight.

The celestial tech means Galactus would just nuke War Hulk on principle. He's rivaled against the celestials most of the time.

Hercules
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Dude, I'm one of the main Apoc authorities on this board. And even I think Apoc was indulging in hyperbole. Maybe he was going to upgrade him some more, or maybe he wanted the Celestials to have a nice fat target. We'll never know. The point is, War Hulk is not winning this fight.

The celestial tech means Galactus would just nuke War Hulk on principle. He's rivaled against the celestials most of the time.

Co Signed. big grin

Stellaris Claimed to be a celestial killer...till she actually met one!

guy222
Co Signed. big grin

DH/WWH ftw

TricksterPriest
Co Signed. big grin

**** Stellaris. stick out tongue She's a fourth rate Apoc, and his tech is far superior to her's.

Soljer
Thor wins.

guy222
Originally posted by Soljer
Thor wins.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/IncredibleHulk105-015.jpg

thor
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/41574_2-.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/41574_3-.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.