IG-88, Durge, and Boba Fett vs Jango, Zam Wessel, Montross

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Brumbo
IG-88, Boba, Durge vs Jango, Zam Wessel, Montross. Neutral environment, each has all of thier equipment.

I personally say IG-88, Durge and Boba win. Boba and IG-88 almost get pwned but durge ends the fight.

kamikz
IG, Durge and Boba pwns.

Boba (if by NJO and beyond) is one of the deadliest non-force users ever, he takes any in the opponent list.
Durge cannot die by any means that these guys has.
IG-88 was the second best after Boba. He's worse then Jango, but should be above both Zam and Montross.

Count Makashi
I agree, IG-88, Boba, Durge win, but mostly because of Durge, he cant be killed by any of 3 opponents on the other team.

Darth Scythe
Durge could serve the other three while his teammates drank lemonade and smoked cigars, watching.(lol@the idea of IG-88 smoking a stogie)

jollyjim311
Team 1. The only one on this list that has a chance to take out Durge would be Boba, and, they're allied.

allfg
Out of curiosity, how would Boba take out Durge?

kamikz
His sniper (don't remember it's name), when loaded and shot, it turns people into... nothing. It completly annhialates them, leaving nothing left.

Darth Scythe
Originally posted by kamikz
His sniper (don't remember it's name), when loaded and shot, it turns people into... nothing. It completly annhialates them, leaving nothing left.

I think you're talking about D'arhan. The dude straight had a laser cannon where his head and neck weres supposed to be. Still, that guys is not in this fight.

kamikz
No, about Boba actually....

jollyjim311
Boba has a chance against Durge because, despite Durge's two millenia of experience, I think it has been shown that Boba has an advantage in skill. Durge would most likely just attack him recklessly due to Boba's Mandalorian heritage and Boba would shoot him. A lot. Now, Durge may expect his healing factor to take care of him, but... http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=86&page=009 ... A few of those shots could halt Durge long enough for Boba to missile him, burn him, cable him, whatever, drop a thermal detonator, and fly like Hell.

Now, seeing as how Boba has versatility in weaponry and skill, I'll call him the winner. Also, let it be known that if you think that Boba will have a hard time hitting him, and Durge won't go berserk, that an ARC trooper has landed a hit on Durge (Alpha, through the eye), so Boba should be able to put a few through Durge.

kamikz
Damn, that's a brutal shot!

jollyjim311
Yeah, if Boba was to just light up Durge with shots like that, Durge would be slowed down quite a bit, I'd say. Also, I doubt any of Durges weapons could really hurt Boba, due to his incredible armor. Maybe his electric thrown weapons, but, Boba could dodge or shoot those out of the air.

allfg
By Obsession, Durge is actually pretty damn sklled, shown when he could keep up with Anakin Skywalker, and somewhat outclass him.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Who is IG-88 and Durge?

jollyjim311
Originally posted by allfg
By Obsession, Durge is actually pretty damn sklled, shown when he could keep up with Anakin Skywalker, and somewhat outclass him.

I know, he tosses him in melee combat. Durge would definitely be a challenge... for anyone. But, Boba has the means and skill to take him out, even if he wouldn't take the majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.