Geese Howard vs Ryu Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Ayane has chased Kasumi to Southtown, which is already bad enough. The worst part of it is that she and Kasumi had fought inside Geese Howard's training grounds and they were both captured.

Knowing about the Mugen Tenshin clan, Geese sends words to Hayate: the Sky Torn Blast for his siblings' lives. Because of his posistion, Hayate asks Ryu Hayabusa for help in rescuing his sisters.

Hayabusa heads for Southtown and crashes Geese Tower. He then boldly challenges Geese to battle: should Hayabusa win, then Kasumi and Ayane are freed. If Geese wins, then he gets the Sky Torn Blast and, as Geese adds, Hayabusa and the two kunoichi as assassins working for him.

One more thing: THIS IS THE DOA VERSION OF HAYABUSA, WHICH MEANS NO DRAGON SWORD AND NO NINPO

TricksterPriest
"Huh, too easy!" Nuff said. Geese wins.

Sanji Himura
You should know better. Geese wins.

Remulous
Geese wins, but this has the potential of being a decent fight.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Remulous
Geese wins, but this has the potential of being a decent fight.

It does, doesn't it? So to make it more better, the version of Geese I'm using is the version seen in KOF 2006, but it's the normal version instead of Nightmare Geese, and he fights like his Capcom counterpart.

Remulous
Geese wins, but by a larger margin, not that much larger.

Sado22
Two words:
Laging Storm!!!

by the way i would love to see how Kasumi and Ayane were captured. Last time i checked Kasumi wore a parachute under her kimono
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

~The Still Regrets Watching DoA the Movie Sado-sama

Superboy Prime
Don't mention the damned movie...

Say one question Geese's gimmick is to fall off huge heights and "die", so what if Hayabusa grabs him in a izuma drop off the ledge of a rooftop? I know Hayabusa will survive, but what about Geese?

Sado22
well the Superboy, the thing is the part of Terry knocking down Geese from the building in FF1 has been retconned. Terry just beat him, which seemed fatal, and walked away. Geese of course didn't die.
Geese later fought Terry in FFReal Bout and in the end Terry did the triple Geyser and knocked him off the tower. He then tried to save Geese but Geese prefered to fall to his death than be saved by his enemy. Geese fell from the tower......and died for good.
so no...if he falls off a highrise he will die.

go to my site for a more thorough detail!big grin
Later dude.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Superboy Prime
Later. I'll check that site sometime.

beta ray bob
(it's a good site) yeah geese wins

Sado22
Happy Dance
thanx bob!

~The Invincible Webmaster Sado-sama

olympian
Geese takes it.

Superboy Prime
So if Geese can actually die from a fall like that...I'm pretty sure Ryu will find numerous ways to pull off the Izuna drop off an edge. Specially when considering they will be fighting in a tower. However I will still give it to Geese 6/10.

TricksterPriest
For the record, according to KOF continuity, Geese survived the fall. And Hayabusa is no Terry Bogard. Geese 8/10 minimum.

Remulous
IMO, it's like 6.9/10!

In Geese's favor.

Sado22
actually as far as KoF goes the fight between Terry and Geese hasn't even taken place.
Terry is still 24 (as ridiculous as it gets) and their destined fight of FFRB hasn't even taken place yet.
its the whole different timeline crap. no one in KoF has aged despite it being more than 10 years now. confused SNK really got f--ked up when it came to KoF and ages.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

beta ray bob
yeah, and lets not forget the gender confusion, *convulses in fear at jivatma's alternate costume in KOF 2006*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.