War Hulk vs. Anubis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
Well, War Hulk has gotten himself into an interesting situation. He's somehow ended up in the ZOE universe, on Mars. And guess who just spotted him? Anubis is currently rampant and Dingo is merged with the machine. For anyone who has seen ZOE: IDOLO, it's the same thing as happened to Radium Lavans. Assume Anubis has all subweapons, and the capability to change into Aumaan Anubis if needed.

Can War Hulk prove he's the strongest in the ZOE verse? Can the strongest Orbital Frame defeat the emerald titan? Will this get locked as spite? roll eyes (sarcastic)

You, the posters, will decide. I'll post feats and some stats for Anubis later.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Well, War Hulk has gotten himself into an interesting situation. He's somehow ended up in the ZOE universe, on Mars. And guess who just spotted him? Anubis is currently rampant and Dingo is merged with the machine. For anyone who has seen ZOE: IDOLO, it's the same thing as happened to Radium Lavans. Assume Anubis has all subweapons, and the capability to change into Aumaan Anubis if needed.

Can War Hulk prove he's the strongest in the ZOE verse? Can the strongest Orbital Frame defeat the emerald titan? Will this get locked as spite? roll eyes (sarcastic)

You, the posters, will decide. I'll post feats and some stats for Anubis later.

beer I will wait for the scans. smile

TricksterPriest
Dude, Anubis is a video game mecha. Any thing I show, will probably be youtube links. Or from Wiki or something.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Dude, Anubis is a video game mecha. Any thing I show, will probably be youtube links. Or from Wiki or something.

Can we ever take Guy seriously? Meh

TricksterPriest
Of course not. He asks decent questions at times, and he is smarter than he lets on. But he rarely argues seriously or asks decent questions. you have to either ignore him or read between the lines.

So what do you think of the match up?

TricksterPriest
You know, I thought at least Xmeat would have commented on this........

Symmetric Chaos
You know, I thought at least Xmeat would have commented on this........

Its starting to learn . . .

grey fox
I haven't played the Sequel but an Ordinary orbital frame was pretty much wiping out cities. Anubis is the supposedly the strongest thus he pwns War Hulk

TricksterPriest
Yeah, Zero Shift pretty much makes Anubis unhittable by anything Hulk tries. Oh well.

guy222
Of course not. He asks decent questions at times, and he is smarter than he lets on. But he rarely argues seriously or asks decent questions. you have to either ignore him or read between the lines.

So what do you think of the match up?

yes

TricksterPriest
blink Uh.....that tells me what?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=N8wBhrpyzMM

This is the first time you meet Anubis in ZOE: 2nd runner. Basically, Grey Fox was right. this is a slaughter.

guy222
blink Uh.....that tells me what?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=N8wBhrpyzMM

This is the first time you meet Anubis in ZOE: 2nd runner. Basically, Grey Fox was right. this is a slaughter.

I like the game. smile

TricksterPriest
*burst attack bump* I'm curious as to what Xmeat will say. roll eyes (sarcastic)

swerve1988
of course APOC's GOON can dispose of the opposition

WARHULK ftw

TricksterPriest
*sigh* Fool. Anubis is a match for Apocalypse. No version of Hulk can defeat it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_frame
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metatron_Ore

The wikis on Orbital Frames, which Anubis is the strongest of, and Metatron ore, which is the primary construction material.

And here is a sample of what Anubis is capable of.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vector_Trap

swerve1988
*sigh* Fool. Anubis is a match for Apocalypse. No version of Hulk can defeat it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_frame
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metatron_Ore

The wikis on Orbital Frames, which Anubis is the strongest of, and Metatron ore, which is the primary construction material.

And here is a sample of what Anubis is capable of.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vector_Trap

comics are canon
video games are not (ZOE WAS HOT..i played the second one)

APOC is not even apart of this thread and your saying he might lose
What the f**k?

beyonder was scared of the hulk(not WAR...just regular)

WAR is 10x what Savage is with a boost of intelligence

TricksterPriest
Dude, the game's canon is all that matters as far as Anubis's capabilities are concerned. Anubis is capable of beating Apocalypse, I didn't say he'd win. Just that he was a match for Apoc, both of them can utterly PWN War Hulk.

Beyonder was indulging in something called 'hyperbole' roll eyes (sarcastic)

This alone, means Hulk can never hit Anubis.

the powerful Zero-Shift subweapon, which allows the Orbital Frame to seemingly teleport around enemies by compressing the distance from one point to another to zero (hence the name "Zero-Shift"wink. Doing so causes the frame to instantly travel from one location to another without any movement whatsoever. This ability, however, requires multiple Vector Traps, and can still only be used over relatively short distances.

Not to mention a burst shot is at least 25 tera watts. The entire power supply of the planet Earth, is estimated to be around 13 tera watts.

http://www.dropbike.com/uploads/images/Mejo/431A924_Anubis2.gif

Game over. Anubis wins. thanks for playing. cool

swerve1988
Dude, the game's canon is all that matters as far as Anubis's capabilities are concerned. Anubis is capable of beating Apocalypse, I didn't say he'd win. Just that he was a match for Apoc, both of them can utterly PWN War Hulk.

Beyonder was indulging in something called 'hyperbole' roll eyes (sarcastic)

This alone, means Hulk can never hit Anubis.

the powerful Zero-Shift subweapon, which allows the Orbital Frame to seemingly teleport around enemies by compressing the distance from one point to another to zero (hence the name "Zero-Shift"wink. Doing so causes the frame to instantly travel from one location to another without any movement whatsoever. This ability, however, requires multiple Vector Traps, and can still only be used over relatively short distances.

Not to mention a burst shot is at least 25 tera watts. The entire power supply of the planet Earth, is estimated to be around 13 tera watts.

http://www.dropbike.com/uploads/images/Mejo/431A924_Anubis2.gif

Game over. Anubis wins. thanks for playing. cool

... no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by swerve1988
... no expression

Yeah that f*cking scary.

TricksterPriest
I had a previous thread going. Anubis vs. Thor. And after awhile, it was divided fairly evenly. Either Thor would beat Anubis, or Anubis would beat Thor. Unfortunately, it got bogged down in the playoff discussion. But Anubis is basically a high class 100, but not on the same level as guys like Surfer. However, he is around the level of Classic Apoc and almost unhittable with zero shift, and unlimited energy.

Edit: Great pic, huh? big grin

TricksterPriest
*dash attack bump*

I need a good fight for Anubis. Does anyone have any ideas?

Brutacus
Hulk will destroy that silly little ship.
Hulk Smash

TricksterPriest
Read the previous pages. Then go soak your head. stick out tongue Hulk can't win this. Hence, why I asked for a better match.

Brutacus
hulk is a ship trasher, he will trash this ship, or mech or whatever.
Did read them not impressed.

TricksterPriest
then you're an idiot. smile

Brutacus
then you're an idiot. smile

Ow now now now, no need to start calling people name's, i'm pretty sure your not 10 years old anymore.

Beside's iff your so sure he would own hulk why even make this thread what is the reason behind it????

TricksterPriest
No, you really are an idiot. If you actually read the entire previous page, then you'd know Hulk can't even hit Anubis, let alone beat it.

Brutacus
No, you really are an idiot. If you actually read the entire previous page, then you'd know Hulk can't even hit Anubis, let alone beat it.
Like I said iff he would own hulk in every single way, than why make the thread????

I don't even know this Anubus, hence don't even care, who would win.
Sure why not he can own Hulk, still funny you like to make spite threads with hulk in it yet wenn people start to talk about Apocalipse.
You can't take it yourself.

Wow a really great man or child you are man thumb up thumb up .

I guess you really are still 10. wink

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Brutacus
Like I said iff he would own hulk in every single way, than why make the thread????

I don't even know this Anubus, hence don't even care, who would win.
Sure why not he can own Hulk, still funny you like to make spite threads with hulk in it yet wenn people start to talk about Apocalipse.
You can't take it yourself.

Wow a really great man or child you are man thumb up thumb up .

I guess you really are still 10. wink

You're right, this is spite. I made it primarily to bait Xmeat. stick out tongue The thing with Apoc is, people put him against people he has beaten or is capable of beating, at times. So I naturally get annoyed at people underrating Apoc. I don't get mad at obvious spite threads, just fanboys. smile

Brutacus
Still this issn't allowed and you say you get sick of the fanboy's so a topic like this would change there minds???

They would say the same hulk is the strongest one there is and can't be beaten.

So making this thread will only make them come back to the forum and post.

Yet iff we could make less hulk vs superman/Gladiator/Silver Surfer/ or whatever other character that would be able to give hulk a beat down he would never recover from.

The less you will get angry over fanboy's since they won't post as much.

TricksterPriest
This thread is pretty much done. I'm basically headhunting to find someone better suited as an opponent for Anubis.

Brutacus
Galactus, how about him since you say Anubus is equel to Apoc, than this should be pretty easy for Galactus.

TricksterPriest
I said a good match, not one where Anubis gets curbstomped. nosweat

Hercules
I said a good match, not one where Anubis gets curbstomped. nosweat

Thanos?

TricksterPriest
Hmmm. I still think Anubis would get stomped. Thanos can blow up planets easily. Anubis, even at self detonation can only do 22.5 gigatons or so of damage.

Galvaclaw
It's hard to find a good comic match for Anubis. Anime wise it's not so hard. God Gundam. Equal strength but superior combat speed to counteract the zero shift.

Symmetric Chaos
EVA 01 shifty

TricksterPriest
Hmm. Why not? God Gundam might actually work. It's quasi super robot. Eva 01, ok. But I still think Anubis would curbstomp it. I'm gonna go make the threads in the anime section.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.