How will Sandman die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spider-Chris
I really don't know how he will die but it must be interesting but i'm not sure you guys talk it over.

Black Adam
Sandman can't die.

though i guess you mean defeated. Spidey dumps him the ocean?
something involving liquid nitrogen? turns him into glass?

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Spider-Chris
I really don't know how he will die but it must be interesting but i'm not sure you guys talk it over.

By a garden hose,

possibly a vacume cleaner

Spider-Chris
ya right

spencerspider
either venom, or the part in the preview where all the water is getting on him

steverules
I dunno, would they show his defeat in the preview...that would kinda ruin it don't you think?

Spider-Chris
yea i guess

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by steverules
I dunno, would they show his defeat in the preview...that would kinda ruin it don't you think?

They wouldn't show his defeat in the trailer. That would ruin the movie.

steverules
lol I know, thats basically what I was saying

Arachnid1
Didn't Sandman die by gettng bitten by Venom in the comic...somehow....? confused

freezedoom
Don't you think that it could better to wait for more movie
trailers before starting improbable theories?
Jerry: Not there's nothing wrong with it!

steverules
Sandman shall be killed by wolverine shifty

Arachnid1
Sandman shall be killed by wolverine shifty

Yes, because wolverine will use his claws to cut him into atoms and then will use his super breath he automaticly gets thanks to his healing factor to blow the atoms away. laughing

Wolverine2006
Venom is going to kill him like in the comics

Jade Lightning
From all of the research I've done on the movie and it's possible endings, I don't think Sandman bites the dust; I can't say the same for the other 2 baddies in the film though. He is defeated, but I think Raimi keeps him alive.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Jade Lightning
From all of the research I've done on the movie and it's possible endings, I don't think Sandman bites the dust; I can't say the same for the other 2 baddies in the film though. He is defeated, but I think Raimi keeps him alive.

Why would Sandman live? Green Goblin and Doc Ock both died.

steverules
Well GG died because they wanted GG2 (harry) to fight peter. As for Doc Ock maybe they'll make him have some kinda crazy return.

Spider-Chris
could u show me the comic pic or something that shows venom biting sandman

Wolverine2006
I can't find any pictures but you can read about it on the internet.

steverules
I have the issue where it happens, well the reprint anyway...there fight was quite crap actually, I was hoping for better

Spider-Chris
ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad

doctorstrongbad
Sandman might fake his death the first time, but die for real in the final battle.

steverules
Maybe, maybe the water thing in the trailer is his fake death

Kinneary
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Didn't Sandman die by gettng bitten by Venom in the comic...somehow....? confused
He didn't really die.

doctorstrongbad
Maybe, maybe the water thing in the trailer is his fake death

That sounds good to me, besides they would never show his real death on tv. It would ruin the movie.

steverules
Yer it wouldn't do the movies any favors if they showed how the villains die in the movie, that would suck and there wouldn't be much point in going to see the movie...and therefore the movie loses money

doctorstrongbad
Yer it wouldn't do the movies any favors if they showed how the villains die in the movie, that would suck and there wouldn't be much point in going to see the movie...and therefore the movie loses money

I hate when they show the best parts in the preview. ugh

steverules
like with Johnny English, u may/may not have seen it they showed a really funny bit in the trailer that made me laugh, then when i watched the movie it didn't make me laugh...none of it made me laugh come to think of it but still if they had kept that one bit out of the trailer I would've laughed at least once in the movie.

Dan-El
I hope Sandy doesn't die...

steverules
I'm not too bothered, I reckon he mite die

Evil SeeD
Some kid will walk into his yard and squirt him with a water-gun.

There, the end.

wink

hahaha

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Dan-El
I hope Sandy doesn't die...

Yeah me too. I don't mind the bad guys losing but why do they have to die? I would love to see them return in later movies. A Sinister Six movie would be the best ever IMO.

steverules
I know, spidey lays spider eggs in sandman and the itty spider kiddies hatch and kill sandman...there you go big grin that would be one f***ed up death

LORDSIDIOUS01
Who said Sandman dies. Someone please send me the link so I can read it.

spencerspider
well seeing as how BOTH of the bad guys have died and harry will too, chances are he and venom are gonners... and u see sandman getting hit with tons of water in one preview but i dont think he dies there

wolverex84
yeah, that part showing sandman beign consumed by water might just be the part were sandman is eliminated temporaly so as spiderman can fight venom and then in the end they can show sandman forming himself as soon as the water is dried off at the end of the movie, honestly i see no reason why sandman should die in this one, he can control his sandlike composion on a molecular level, it would be dumb to kill someone like that, especially when he has a kid, remember green goldbin and doc ock died because they pretty much lost everything, especially doc ock, he lost his wife and yet again lost his dream of creating a sun. well as for venom and harry, they could easily be killed off as Mary Jane should. if they want to kill anyone in this movie, it should be Mary Jane followed by harry and offcourse vemon.

Kainreaver
in the trailer, it shows spiderman open the pipe and blast all that water onto Sandman. It also shows sandman getting drenched and holding out his hand...he looks freaked out. Like he's asking for mercy. I think spiderman lets him "Die" and thats what makes peter realize that the suit is evil. That its making him something he's not. after that, the belltower scene. And Venom, and GOOD STUFF.
I dont think Brock will die though. I think He will get seperated from the suit, and get arrested at the end. And if they're NOT going to make a 4th spiderman movie, They should make a spinoff Venom Movie where his suit finds him in prison, and then a part of it bonds with Cletus kassady making Carnage.

Kainreaver
But yes, at the end of the 7 minute clip, we see a montage of all sorts of stuff. one of which being a bog ass sand man...thing. So I dont think he actually dies at the water part. But Eddie brock can NOT die. If I've waited an AEON for the movie with Venom only to have him killed off after being in only half of one movie...I'm going to be pissed. I refuse to believe that Rami is that stupid. There is more potential in Letting Brock live at the end than Sandman.

spencerspider
sandman will be at final battle if u watch 7 min clip like dude just said, he is a big thing... anyway i dont want brock living cuz to me it really doesn't have a conclusion cuz u KNOW he will be back. make him "appear" dead is all i want and let symbiote slip off. they can think of something to make him come back to life

steverules
They could make it that Eddie Brock is infact..wolverine!!! Then he can come back big grin

Arachnid1
They could make it that Eddie Brock is infact..wolverine!!! Then he can come back big grin

Ya! I want spiderman to fight Wolvenom anyway.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6422350

doctorstrongbad

Wow.... I know this is a joke and all, but Eddie brock being Wolverine. Make the pain go away. ugh
I wonder how many people are going to think your serious?

Vladimir
well i think that sandman wont die, simply cuz he is a good guy in a way.. he has a daughter thats sick, and he is only a baddy cuz his daughter needs medications, that why he robbs in the frist place.. ui think that he will be killed off.. but at the end we will see a sign that he is a live..cuz think about it..a daughter/gives him an emotional appile unlike the other two baddies...venom will die/eddie will live and go to a pshyc. clinic.. it will kinda end like batman forever did with riddler.. where he kept saying he knew who batman was.. same here.. he will have a crazy laugh and keep on saying peter parker is spiderman.. or something.

Vladimir
well i think that sandman wont die, simply cuz he is a good guy in a way.. he has a daughter thats sick, and he is only a baddy cuz his daughter needs medications, that why he robbs in the frist place.. ui think that he will be killed off.. but at the end we will see a sign that he is a live..cuz think about it..a daughter/gives him an emotional appile unlike the other two baddies...venom will die/eddie will live and go to a pshyc. clinic.. it will kinda end like batman forever did with riddler.. where he kept saying he knew who batman was.. same here.. he will have a crazy laugh and keep on saying peter parker is spiderman.. or something.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/3/0/customsig_52430_d3.gif

LORDSIDIOUS01
Who says Sandman dies? Show me the story.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Who says Sandman dies? Show me the story.

He never died. He was turned into a beach once.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.