Funny Books

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
ok personally i like funny books, but they are mostly hits and miss i would like it if the humour happens naturally then to put it in there becuase its a funny book meaning it will cause lots of problems.

becuase they are 'funny' books they seem to cause alot of character inconsistantces, messes with continuity and some how percieves charcters who are not directly involved in the book differently i.e abomination in she hulk.

but these kind of books creates stupid stuff like the magistrati and ccc chamber or whatever and things like 'a cosmic enlignment that allowed umar and Dormmanu(sp) the overcome Enternity.

and i bet theres many more like thses somewhere. However i did not make this thread to bash books that are made to be funny it's just that the humour mostly is there for the shock facter and screws with contiuty a bit.

whats your views.

PS come seriously Silver surfer not incontering or knowing poeple that surf or what drugs are.................................how many time has that uy connected with earths people cosmically let alone explore earth.

Black Adam
people like you are why Slott and Giffen enjoy ****ing with the fandom with there funny books.

Jesus Christ. CONTINUITY SERIOUS BUSINESS.

HigH ScholaR
i don't understand.....i don't buy she-hulk books, the only funny book i've purchased are defenders.

Black Adam
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
i don't understand.....i don't buy she-hulk books, the only funny book i've purchased are defenders.

your reaction and critiquing what was wrong with the continuity in said funny books are the primary reason they probably do it so much.

there not meant to be taking seriously which make it even funnier when someone actually does. there just fun little stories the writers feel like doing from time to time. Learn to stop taking super hero books so seriously and just enjoy the LOL's.

and if it bothers you so much just ignore it. It's not like these continuity problems are ever going to be brought up in any other book besides the one they originated from.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.